Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10588662 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10537) (10538) (10539) (10540) (10541) (10542) (10543) ... (19240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
Amoto94:
Havertz wasn’t signed for this season, not even next season - he was signed for the next 5 years.

Remember when KDB aged 21 had a slow start at Chelsea and a ton of fans wanted him sold?

Yeah, that ended well.

Patience. Whether it takes months or a year, he will adapt.
Copied
where did you see the bolded?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Strugglingman: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

That one had better learn to stay on his fit and act like a footballer instead of a young Jack Wilshire & Adam Lallana.

I don't understand you guys ,was the injury self inflicted ?

Injury is a norm of the beautiful game...he has always been injury prone, right from his days at dortmund..

It ain't his fault though

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Doubting Thomas undecided
he was 24 years old when he won that award

How old is havertz?

Ur arguement doesn't hold water

When kelvin was havertz age he wasn't even regarded

How much did Chelsea buy him? Havertz is more technically gifted than kelvin

I don't know why you guys are forgetting that havertz is just 21, if he was 24 or 25 different story
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
Almajirihunter:
Next 6 matches
Wolves
West Ham
Arsenal
Villa
Man City
Leicester
I can imagine that Fraudvertz starting against these teams.

Fvck!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
iamJ:
he was 24 years old when he won that award

How old is havertz?

Ur arguement doesn't hold water

When kelvin was havertz age he wasn't even regarded

How much did Chelsea buy him? Havertz is more technically gifted than kelvin

I don't know why you guys are forgetting that havertz is just 21, if he was 24 or 25 different story

You’re a troll EOD
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
IamD18:

Fvck!!!

Someone said he was bought for the next 5 years so let’s wait by 2025 comrade cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
Almajirihunter:

Someone said he was bought for the next 5 years so let’s wait by 2025 comrade cheesy

100 million investment that needs 5 years to be unlocked

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
The way Chelsea OG take desert this thread grin grin

But well........

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
Almajirihunter:

You’re a troll EOD
at that age, when kelvin was havertz's age he wasn't as talented as havertz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
Almajirihunter:

A flop is a flop

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
StarchAndBanga:
Chelsea trolls at work

Coach refuses to use young players, they hype up the young players as the best tin since Maradona..

Coach uses young players, they slander the young guys every single matchday whether they played well or not

Seriously,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Doubting Thomas undecided

I don confirm am, na ment true true.

When did Kevin De
Bruyne return to Chelsea from Wolfsburg?
OJURONGBE1:

KDB was German Bundesliga best player before returning to Chelsea.

It's obvious u just say shit for the sake for it without thinking it true..
He was named German best player while at Wolfsburg and he was not on loan that season, Wolfsburg bought him after his loan at Bremen..

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
Strugglingman:

Whot were your expectations from giroud ?

It's obvious he is useless at using his feet so I expected him to at least bring others into play by holding the ball up when we went long.. Anytime he got the ball, he always tried one useless flick or the other cos he knows he cannot do anything else with the ball..

Olivier Giroud is not it mehn.. Giroud cannot start for any top Club in the World
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
Liverpool vs Spurs looking like the main game this season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
iamJ:
comparing someone's job loss to my life

Irony is a fickle bastard, when you mourn I will rejoice and my actions will be justified.

I see comprehension is not ur strong suite..

Life is fvcked, there are always Stans and haters who wish for our downfall..

Same way you'll rejoice if Lampard is sacked, that's how ur haters would rejoice if u die today or if I die today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
StarchAndBanga:

It's obvious he is useless at using his feet so I expected him to at least bring others into play by holding the ball up when we went long.. Anytime he got the ball, he always tried one useless flick or the other cos he knows he cannot do anything else with the ball..

Olivier Giroud is not it mehn.. Giroud cannot start for any top Club in the World

Striker wey no get shot on target for world cup. I just laugh anytime I see people hype him here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
IamD18:

Fvck!!!
Havertz should be played in the middle whether as CAM in 433 formation or AMF in 4231 formation.

Another thing is, he is still very young, some players takes time to blend, mostly midfielders because midfield require a lot of brain work and maturity, they are the link between the defenders and attackers.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Striker wey no get shot on target for world cup. I just laugh anytime I see people hype him here

What do you do when you remember that he is the oldest man to score a quadruple in UCL?

I am guessing you shed premium tears

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
swiz123:

What do you do when you remember that he is the oldest man to score a quadruple?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
hensben:
Havertz should be played in the middle whether as CAM in 433 formation or AMF in 4231 formation.

Another thing is, he is still very young, some players takes time to blend, mostly midfielders because midfield require a lot of brain work and maturity, they are the link between the defenders and attackers.
Lampard keeps experimenting cause mount must play 10
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by gustav25: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ikebe Forza Speciale

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
StarchAndBanga:

I see comprehension is not ur strong suite..

Life is fvcked, there are always Stans and haters who wish for our downfall..

Same way you'll rejoice if Lampard is sacked, that's how ur haters would rejoice if u die today or if I die today
even a miscarriage is celebrated, if wife born inbecile, if she die during labour, if she die on wedding night, if person daughter die just after graduation, people will still celebrate, wetin be your point oga?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
Provoking someone to say hurtful things cheesy

Stupid absurd analogy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
swiz123:

What do you do when you remember that he is the oldest man to score a quadruple?

In Giroud's whole carrier, he has only scored 20 goals a season once.. Like just one time in the French farmers league.

Over 8 years playing for big teams in the Premier League and he has never gone close to scoring 20 goals even once

Wot is the job of a Striker? Is it not to score goals?

Ordinary Tammy with 0 stamina sef scored 15 (without penalties) in his first season playing for a big team (just 1 short of Giroud's highest ever PL return)...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
iamJ:
even a miscarriage is celebrated, if wife born inbecile, if she die during labour, if she die on wedding night, if person daughter die just after graduation, people will still celebrate, wetin be your point oga?

That's life
StarchAndBanga:

Such is life man.

If u drop dead today, there are ppl that would still rejoice

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
I believe there have been some footballers who were seriously injury prone in the past, but after some procedures or treatment, they became much more injury free. I may be wrong, but I think Robben is one of such players.

Which magic dem use? Make dem use am for Pulisic abeg.

Na beg I dey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
Palace pulls one back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
Palace deserved that equalizer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
Forget Zaha, Eberechi Eze is a huge creative figure for Palace. He's created the most chances today.

Takes the load off Zaha. Now teams playing Palace know the Ivorian isn't the only one they should be keeping their eyes on.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
grin a fake afrodoc2

(1) (2) (3) ... (10537) (10538) (10539) (10540) (10541) (10542) (10543) ... (19240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), hensben(m), AdisaOwala, Astrid4(m), SimpleGuy001, Geld(m), airmark(m), ademuy and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.