Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,048 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10636334 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10564) (10565) (10566) (10567) (10568) (10569) (10570) ... (19286) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:28am On Dec 16, 2020
iamJ:
how many games is fair enough to know if a youth player has no prospect?

Its impossible to calculate, even on FM, a player that was useless that you abandoned and use as spare can grow into an averagely good player

Its technical ability that most people look at to know players that can be very good, if he is naturally technically gifted, with good coaching that player will grow

Abraham isn't technically gifted
Mount isn't technically gifted

This obsession with average players in the name of youth is going to turn us into a mediocre team

Imagine mount getting angry that we signed a player, mount and abraham wouldn't get shirt in any top team, havertz was linked to major teams, he didn't cost that much for no reason, the more something is desired the expensive it is, even at that high price many people agreed that it was a steal, havertz is leagues ahead of mount, even with all that is going on, many top teams will pick him over mount without thinking about it

See united, they got obsessed with youth players and it has bitten into the team, mediocrity everywhere, lingard has always been useless but the fans wouldn't listen, today where is he?

Dele alli is another that I knew was shit but hype hype, where is he today?

Mount will never be world best or play for top teams but havertz can and will

A lot of people are very sensitive about Mount and it beats me. I dont understand how people rate a player based on work rate alone. He's simply not good enough for a team like Chelsea.

I dont even see what they see whereas with Kai, the opposite is the case. Watching the first half yesterday, I can tell u Kai's movement is class; Every single game, I can always see the potential. He had a really severe experience with Covid(even Lampard admitted it)which explains why he's not up to speed yet but I have no doubt he's gonna come through; No so with Mount

Lampard is obsessed with that kid, Imagine playing Havertz and Pulisic out of position for Mason Bloody Mount

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kamelot77(m): 11:28am On Dec 16, 2020
Lampard should drop giroud, Chelsea av change their tactics to cross and insha Allah cos of giroud, our players are not after of creating chances through spaces again.
Giroud is too slow to lead Chelsea attack

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2020
Ibeme:

They are both playing as no8s. I don't know what you are typing here or whether you actually watch games. Mount is even doing more defensive duties than Havertz who is just a passenger on the pitch.

Please do not argue.

U can of course look at Chelsea/Lampard Formation across the season before spinning this.

As for your second statement, Funny how the 2 goals were conceded after Kai left the field( Not saying Mount was responsible)

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:31am On Dec 16, 2020
MorataFC:
You will support whoever makes it to the first team from the academy even to the detriment of the team?

What detriment are you talking about?
Do you know how many games and points Abraham won us last season?
I totally agree that he's becoming a misfit for us with his inability to convert clear cut chances but this lad had done more good than what £60m +£75m Morata and Havertz altogether have done. He didn't cost us a dime in transfer fee and he earns a quarter of the wages those two frauds earns.
If you are going to kill Tammy Abraham with this much hate , please vent on Kai Havertz too.
He has cost us more in transfer fees, wages, match bonuses, PR and more importantly his lethargy and unproductiveness.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:31am On Dec 16, 2020
So Lampard has not beaten any top 12 team... title challenger tongue

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 11:32am On Dec 16, 2020
When I knew we were in trouble was when Chelsea fans were celebrating giroud cheesy

That guy would be a fringe player for any serious team, only comes in when they need a goal and it's late in the game

That's who Chelsea fans want as our main striker, una done forget last season so soon cheesy

Madness everywhere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 11:33am On Dec 16, 2020
There's no excuse for failure.

Fraudvertz must leave Chelsea.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chinex104(m): 11:36am On Dec 16, 2020
Chelsea can still come back

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:36am On Dec 16, 2020
User09:

A lot of people are very sensitive about Mount and it beats me. I dont understand how people rate a player based on work rate alone. He's simply not good enough for a team like Chelsea.

I dont even see what they see whereas with Kai, the opposite is the case. Watching the first half yesterday, I can tell u Kai's movement is class; Every single game, I can always see the potential. He had a really severe experience with Covid(even Lampard admitted it)which explains why he's not up to speed yet but I have no doubt he's gonna come through; No so with Mount

Lampard is obsessed with that kid, Imagine playing Havertz and Pulisic out of position for Mason Bloody Mount

Was Micheal Essien, Ramires , Claude Makelele and Cesar Azpilicueta not rated on this basis?
Tell me one impressive thing Kai Havertz has done in this Chelsea squad since he arrived.
He's a worldie, that's what you lots have been singing since August, it's over 4months and he has been porous, sluggish and painful to watch.
You people claimed because he didn't have a chance to play pre season. Is he the only one that didn't play pre season?
You people should stop justifying Joao Felix with this fraud, he is an Atletico madrid player.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 11:37am On Dec 16, 2020
Kamelot77:
Lampard should drop giroud, Chelsea av change their tactics to cross and insha Allah cos of giroud, our players are not after of creating chances through spaces again.
Giroud is too slow to lead Chelsea attack
I'm glad another person noticed the sudden switch of creative style since Giroud started making the starting team.

Keeper gives to Defenders, they give to Dm, Dm, gives to James or Chillwell to Cross.

Same bullshit.

No attempt to create good chances without using crossing method.

The Fraud we bought 75m to help matters will keep loosing the ball.

Chelsea problems won't end until Harvertz is benched and Werner gets switched to top 9.

Imagine celebrating Giroud! Kai!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 11:37am On Dec 16, 2020
User09:
As I said yesterday.

The problem with this Chelsea Team is Lampard's fixation with Mason Mount

Do u guys realise he's actually playing Kai out of position to accommodate Mount. How can u insist on playing a guy who's only had 2 assists in 70 bloody games ( 1 of which was even a corner ) as a 10 while playing Kai as an 8.

No one else in that team gets into the pocket of space Kai gets into or has his creativity. Fine he's been bad since coming back from the virus (infact he had a really bad experience with Covid according to the tabloids so I'm not really worried for him in the long term) he's obviously not gonna get better when u play him out of position.

The team is lacking in creativity, It's shocking. All they do is pass it to Chilwell and James and Inshaallah. Also starting to get concerned for Werner but at least rest him for God's sake

Lampard really needs to do away with his stupid pet project (Mount) and play players in their best position

@bolded

Is that actually true cos he has 2 assists this season alone
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

I never liked that boy!
I knew he wasn't going to fit in, and just like all our big money transfer flops (Schevchenko, Morata, Bakayoko, Kepa, Drinkwater, Kezman & Mutu), it is only a matter of time before he joins the list.
Bluemann, Izzou, swiz123, Godx and the likes that objected my call for him not be signed, i hope you all are basking in the euphoria of his sluggish, lethargic, uninspiring show of shame.

Don't mention me when giving credence to your endless lies.

I never objected you when you were ranting about him; I simply thought you were going insane with the way you keep mourning incessantly about him.

I am just a Chelsea fan who doesn't promote agendas against our players. I simply support and wish them well, and get saddened when they are having difficult moments.

Some of y'all promoting agendas continue doing it regardless in order not to take an L. Example: The dude mourning about Mount.

So, when Harvertz picks form and starts doing well, I will hope that you swallow your giant L with freshly prepared ogbono soup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 11:39am On Dec 16, 2020
User09:

Please do not argue.

U can of course look at Chelsea/Lampard Formation across the season before spinning this.

As for your second statement, Funny how the 2 goals were conceded after Kai left the field ( Not saying Mount was responsible)
Harvertz would have prevented them?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2020
Ibeme:

I hope we won't have to deal with 4 years of "unlocking" Havertz like the scummies have had to deal with with Pogba.

Some people also wanted us to decimate Chelsea midfield structure and play 2 DMs infront of Jorginho in order to "unlock" him.

In football, you have to show something in order for the club to make tactical sacrifices to accommodate you. It's either you are useful or you are demanding too much. Havertz fans are now demanding too much just like Jorginho fans.

Havertz was good when he played as a 10 against Soton
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:41am On Dec 16, 2020
iamJ:
how many games is fair enough to know if a youth player has no prospect?

Its impossible to calculate, even on FM, a player that was useless that you abandoned and use as spare can grow into an averagely good player

Its technical ability that most people look at to know players that can be very good, if he is naturally technically gifted, with good coaching that player will grow

Abraham isn't technically gifted
Mount isn't technically gifted

This obsession with average players in the name of youth is going to turn us into a mediocre team

Imagine mount getting angry that we signed a player, mount and abraham wouldn't get shirt in any top team, havertz was linked to major teams, he didn't cost that much for no reason, the more something is desired the expensive it is, even at that high price many people agreed that it was a steal, havertz is leagues ahead of mount, even with all that is going on, many top teams will pick him over mount without thinking about it

See united, they got obsessed with youth players and it has bitten into the team, mediocrity everywhere, lingard has always been useless but the fans wouldn't listen, today where is he?

Dele alli is another that I knew was shit but hype hype, where is he today?

Mount will never be world best or play for top teams but havertz can and will

Your Kai Havertz who was touted as technically gifted is a lot more worse than these two , who have not only done more to get this team to where they are but have also played against top teams and impressed.
Where was that fraud against Liverpool, Spurs and Man united?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 11:43am On Dec 16, 2020
IamD18:
There's no excuse for failure.

Fraudvertz must leave Chelsea.

Mason Mount has been shit for the last 2 games(Everton and Wolves) but you won't hear anything because he isn't Havertz and he's from the academygrin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:43am On Dec 16, 2020
swiz123:

Don't mention me when giving credence to your endless lies.

I never objected you when you were ranting about him; I simply thought you were going insane with the way you keep mourning incessantly about him.

I am just a Chelsea fan who doesn't promote agendas against our players. I simply support and wish them well, and get saddened when they are having difficult moments.

Some of y'all promoting agendas continue doing it regardless in order not to take an L. Example: The dude mourning about Mount.

So, when Harvertz picks form and starts doing well, I will hope that you swallow your giant L with freshly prepared ogbono soup.

I swear, I'd be mute for a month but let him show us what he's made of first.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2020
Exonerate1:

my brother, they wouldn't listen, imagine havertz and mount being the same age and havertz is already far more talented than mount

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kamelot77(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2020
IamD18:

I'm glad another person noticed the sudden switch of creative style since Giroud started making the starting team.

Keeper gives to Defenders, they give to Dm, Dm, gives to James or Chillwell to Cross.

Same bullshit.

Chelsea problems won't end until Harvertz is benched and Werner gets switched to top 9.

havertz is not our major problem here, lampard tactics is our major problem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:45am On Dec 16, 2020
Exonerate1:

Mason Mount has been shit for the last 2 games(Everton and Wolves) but you won't hear anything because he isn't Havertz and he's from the academygrin

Who doesn't criticize Mason Mount when he's out of form?
But the lad always picks up after having bad games. He gives his all for the team.
Guess what, he cost us nothing in transfer fee and his wages is just 50k or so while one German fraud cost us a whopping £75m and earns over £190k in wages

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 11:46am On Dec 16, 2020
Exonerate1:

And also dashed them a goal

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 11:47am On Dec 16, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Who doesn't criticize Mason Mount when he's out of form?
But the lad always picks up after having bad games. He gives his all for the team.
Guess what, he cost us nothing in transfer fee and his wages is just 50k or so while one German fraud cost us a whopping £75m and earns over £190k in wages
Benz and bettle aren't mates oga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2020
iamJ:
my brother, they wouldn't listen, imagine havertz and mount being the same age and havertz is already far more talented than mount

Crap
Who has played more games for his teams (Derby & Chelsea as compared to Leverkusen & Chelsea)
How many games has that fraud played for Germany national team compared to England?
Keep defending and making excuses for a criminal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2020
Exonerate1:

In those two games, he has performed better than 75m Fraudvertz.

Gave good and accurate crosses
Hit the bar with free kick.
Attempted shots
Marked and was very agile.

Don't compare him to that German Bakayoko

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2020
IamD18:

Same bullshit.

Our team dynamism suffers when Giroud starts. As much as he may be a good finisher, we lose so many attacking overloads when Giroud is in the team, because of his inability to drag defenders out of position with runs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Was Micheal Essien, Ramires , Claude Makelele and Cesar Azpilicueta not rated on this basis?
Tell me one impressive thing Kai Havertz has done in this Chelsea squad since he arrived.
He's a worldie, that's what you lots have been singing since August, it's over 4months and he has been porous, sluggish and painful to watch.
You people claimed because he didn't have a chance to play pre season. Is he the only one that didn't play pre season?
You people should stop justifying Joao Felix with this fraud, he is Atletico madrid player.

Notice the common theme in all the players you mentioned - They are all defensive players. Obviously Work-Rate is gonna play a huge advantage for them. Not so for attacking players, For that u need creativity, technicality, football awareness and a football brain.

The problem with most people is u do not watch nor are u patient. Some of us have watched Havertz over the years and can easily tell u he's elite. This is his first season in a different league just coming off a severe Covid. You just need to watch his movement in games to see what I see.

This was the same reason we lost out on De-bruyne. World class players do not just lose it. My problem with Lampard is most attcking players in that team are always trying to accommodate Mount - one way or the other (Did the same nonsense with pulisic few games back)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2020
Ibeme:

And also dashed them a goal

And scored a goal also.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Crap
Who has played more games for his teams (Derby & Chelsea as compared to Leverkusen & Chelsea)
How many games has that fraud played for Germany national team compared to England?
Keep defending and making excuses for a criminal
mount that even British football supporters complained about and told the coach to play other people above him

Nobody asides Chelsea fans regard mount
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2020
Ibeme:

You are right. I am talking specifically the last 30 minutes of the Wolves game. We got desperate and overcommitted with Chilwell and James often out of position, leaving Zouma to deal with too many dangerous one-on-ones with Neto and Podence.

Like I said, when the game turns to a basketball match, the team with more inform wingers wins because then it's about who can dribble better in one-on-one situations. Whilst we were flying forward and leaving Zouma and Thiago with one-on-ones, notice Wolves kept their back three and Marcal in position at all times. When they finally scored the second goal, it's because James had got over adventurous and left Zouma one-on-one with Neto.

I said exactly the same thing against Leeds.

nihilistjnr:
I'm worried that these guys are going to kill us on the counter.

We're sending too many up

James and Chilwell are not fast enough to recover from those advanced positions when we're being countered. Normally I would expect our wingers to have pinned the opposition in place for our fullbacks to work, but it's looking like we only have one winger who can hold ball and dribble...and the guy looks like he's trying not to do too much before he pops a hammy again

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 11:54am On Dec 16, 2020
User09:

Please do not argue.

As for your second statement, Funny how the 2 goals were conceded after Kai left the field( Not saying Mount was responsible)

You must be watching the back of your TV. We are currently playing 4-3-3 with both as no 8s yet Mount is more present in both defensive and offensive situations cos he has stamina to get there unlike Havertz who will just be strolling and giving the ball away with lackadaisical play.

Never has Havertz been played behind Mount. Even when we played 4--2-3-1 earlier in the season, Jorginho and Kante played pivot for Havertz to play AM.

Funny how our form picked up as soon as Havertz developed Covid and how our form declined as soon as he returned.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 11:56am On Dec 16, 2020
Exonerate1:

And scored a goal also.

So zero net impact

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 11:56am On Dec 16, 2020
Ibeme:

Our team dynamism suffers when Giroud starts. As much as he may be a good finisher, we lose so many attacking overloads when Giroud is in the team, because of his inability to drag defenders out of position with runs
True that.

Now imagine starting two sluggish players[Harvertz/Giroud] against Everton and Wolves whose players are very fast and physical.

How were we expecting to see a good result?

All Giroud do is wait for cross, even his link up pattern of play with wingers is no more. Yet some Chelsea fans were hyping him like he's some world class player.

Okay, switch to 442 and use Abraham and Werner since our wingers aren't fit, Lampard no wan learn.

We don't create anymore, just cross and wait for Giroud. Just that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10564) (10565) (10566) (10567) (10568) (10569) (10570) ... (19286) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: akwesenana, Ibunkun1(m), DammyOlu123(m), drisham(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.