Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,038 members, 7,866,934 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10761526 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19283) (19284) (19285) (19286) (19287) (19288) (19289) ... (19447) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:01am On May 24
WhoDeyHause:

In this era when most elite coaches are in job or on sabbatical like club the sensible decision would have been to find a compromise with pochettino and let him go next season since his contract expires next year before scouting for a tested coach. For all the shout we normally do here he's still a better coach and knows how to handle pressure than 100% of these coaches linked to us. I saw a report where it was said the board are looking for a coach who would grow with the players meaning they are getting someone who would be satisfied with the constant young players being brought in and work with them whether he likes them or not. Real puppetry.
If the owners know they are okay with midtable finishes, no challenging for the league, constant exits from cups till the young manager finally gets his acts together they should just tell us and save the fans all this stress. This their the young shall grow project better work if not it might be only Boli and Egbami that would be watching games at Stamford bridge.

Aptly said

But let us console ourselves that we are looking for the next pep
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:19am On May 24
hensben:
Lampard doesn't have the technical ability to evolve a top team.

So you think we are still a top team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 10:24am On May 24
BlueAngel444:
A fourth mysterious manager whom could be hired by Chelsea. Who could it be, my first choice Amorim obviously or RDZ, or could it be Fabregas 😁?

Ruben Amorim is the 4th mysterious manager and Chelsea are just waiting for Portuguese super cup final(taca de portugal) to be played on Sunday between Porto and sporting Lisbon before finalizing Amorim deal.

Todd boehly has been fooling everyone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by anadozie1: 10:26am On May 24
Lol Una don finally bastardized my name "ikenna" for the group. It is well ooo!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 10:27am On May 24
Vischy:
Sporting Lisbon boss RĂșben Amorim has been the young, developing manager most admired by Chelsea’s owners since they bought the club in May 2022.

[via @NickPurewal]

#CFC #justcfc

Incoming Chelsea Manager..........To be Confirmed after taca de portugal final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:50am On May 24
9 Italian teams going to Europe is crazyy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:55am On May 24
drisham:

So you think we are still a top team
We need to go to the top again and a good coach is needed for that. We are still a big club, it’s not only winning trophies that make a club big.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:08am On May 24
Android17:
If they said the points amassed are the major determinant for the better team what was your own logical argument against that?

My own logical argument is what i have provided above and that's by using the isolated cases of pep guardiola 08/09 season vs Enersto Valverde 17/18 season.

Android17:

What you have above does not meet the logic test and you have to challenge me on my own posts not what others seem to be saying.

How?

I cannot challenge you on your post when you are yet to answer my question which is very direct.

Android17:

I think AdisaOwala is making better arguments. You should probably allow him champion this cause. You have to compare over a quadrat not isolated instances. For e.g Aston Villa are not better than City because they beat Arsenal twice and City did not. Those are isolated instances. The quadrat is the league table for e.g. Just like the era of Enersto's team vs Pep's is how the comparison should be. Which is why I brought up Pep's team the very next season after 2008.

What you don't understand is that i am not comparing era but season vs season. Let do it that way and see if it is logical to use points amassed as basis of better team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Arizoner: 11:42am On May 24
Can somebody tell me why Bayern and raumdeuter is going for kompany? A manager that couldn't save his team from relegation. What kind of stupidity is this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:45am On May 24
The problem is, Ruben Amorim's style is much like Pochettino's. There's a lot of emphasis on verticality and running.

But if he's coming with Victor Gyokeres, bring joor.... Wete osi iso
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:58am On May 24
drisham:
9 Italian teams going to Europe is crazyy

They deserve it

But I think it’s 8 and not 9
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:26pm On May 24
hensben:
We need to go to the top again and a good coach is needed for that. We are still a big club, it’s not only winning trophies that make a club big.
If Una continue like this, Una go enter abyss.

Una wey dey top 5 before finished 8th last year, now you're at 9th.
Even Tottenham don top Una for this year ranking wey you post

Arsenal that's not even in top 15 before Is now 10th.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:05pm On May 24
Xavi sacked 😏
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:07pm On May 24
andrewbaba44:

They deserve it

But I think it’s 8 and not 9

Your team sacked xavi already

Good move though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:11pm On May 24
Omo I won't mind xavi to Chelsea fr
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:13pm On May 24
let's go for xavi tongue,but he's not a yes man enough
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 1:31pm On May 24
drisham:

Good move though

drisham:
Omo I won't mind xavi to Chelsea fr

Where do you stand? Good move but you want him at Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:04pm On May 24
drisham:

Good move though

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 2:17pm On May 24
Vischy:

He'll be able to spend at Chelsea nah and improve you guys. You should be all over him.

He didn't have money to spend at Barca remember wink wink wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:49pm On May 24
"Eras come to an end" Ten Hag's own era has come to an end
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:52pm On May 24
WhoDeyHause:

Is this Chelsea or stoke city that we'll be giving greenhorns chances till they improve? Every single manager you are currently nitpicking started from small clubs and have won a trophy and coached in an European final except terzic who will do his own next week.
Nobody should just shout Maresca or McKenna out o if the job swallows them next season since we have turned to a kindergarten.
name the coached you want
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:52pm On May 24
Ijustwantto:
So chelshit don turn to practical club for young coaches grin
name the coaches you want
drisham:

Why don't we hire lampard then and give him the chance to become the next pep guardiola

Since he is also young
At least we will spend 2 season battling relegation but it will finally click

We will be here next season sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:53pm On May 24
Xavier HernĂĄndez?

Bring!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:53pm On May 24
Tesenak20:

Terzić born on 30th October 1982, was reappointed manager of Borussia Dortmund on a permanent basis, signing a contract until 2025. In the 2022–23 Bundesliga, the team lost out on the league title on goal difference to FC Bayern Munich on the final day, following a shock 2–2 draw at home to Mainz 05.
On 13 May 2021, Terzić won the 2020–21 DFB-Pokal with a 4–1 victory over RB Leipzig

so does this makes him a top coach ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:57pm On May 24
lordfalcao:
name the coached you want
Nagelsmann
Simone inzaghi
Edin terzic
Ruben amorim
Gian Piero Gasperini
Since some of them were tied to their teams sticking with pochettino till next season was the best option.
Not scouting for mid table candidates like Maresca and McKenna. My club is not a nursery and primary school abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:58pm On May 24
lordfalcao:
so does this makes him a top coach ?
Can you show us a better resume from Maresca and McKenna?
He's going to play his first champions league final next week.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:11pm On May 24
lordfalcao:

Ruben amorin
Hoeness
Xavi Hernandez

They are far better than anyone we are being linked to
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:15pm On May 24
Vischy:

He's is way better than ikenna
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:15pm On May 24
You want your manager to challenge the two best gaffers in the country and you’re thinking of Ikenna? Ikenna that doesn’t even have the chutzpah to challenge his elder brother Emeka over their piece of land close to the stream?

Misplaced priority!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:16pm On May 24
I won't mind a Domenico Tedesco at Chelsea he is young and a brilliant tactician, the problem is will Belgium, allow him to leave?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:18pm On May 24
Griffon:
You want your manager to challenge the two best gaffers in the country and you’re thinking of Ikenna? Ikenna that doesn’t even have the chutzpah to challenge his elder brother Emeka over their piece of land close to the stream?

Misplaced priority!
Let them go for Tedesco or hire from the club youth coaches.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19283) (19284) (19285) (19286) (19287) (19288) (19289) ... (19447) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Katcall, Shegzdave and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.