Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,654 members, 7,865,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10755561 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10569) (10570) (10571) (10572) (10573) (10574) (10575) ... (19436) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IamD18: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ibeme:

Fernandes is the highest scoring FPL player in EPL since he arrived. Which simply means money in the bank.
Yet somehow, IamJ had the guts to question his scoring ability.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
User09:

Need I mention that Havertz has one of the highest pass accuracy in the team this season with 86%. Ur selective videos wouldnt show u that off course

You are clueless. 86% accuracy is nothing outstanding for a midfielder and cannot be in the top 3 best accuracy stats in the team, of which I can tell you offhead without looking that both centre backs and at least 2 other midfielders will beat this. Infact Nihilist has already answered you. You are unfamiliar with stats. You think this is WAEC score where 86% looks big. Stick to analysing football with your area boys under canopy. Don't bring this nonsense here.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Chairman stop wasting my time

You said...

but it turns out that Jorginho, Kovacic, Kante, and Mount all have higher pass accuracy

Please do not misquote me.

One of the highest is not the same as the highest. U really are very selective in ur narrative

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ibeme:

You are clueless. 86% accuracy is nothing outstanding for a midfielder and cannot be in the top 3 best accuracy stats in the team, of which I can tell you offhead without looking that both centre backs and at least 2 other midfielders will beat this. Infact Nihilist has already answered you. You are unfamiliar with stats. You think this is WAEC score where 86% looks big. Stick to analysing football with your area boys under canopy. Don't bring this nonsense here.

I would be ignoring you as uve been really rude.

Believe me. U have no Idea how far i've gone with football analytics
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
User09:

Good.

We Chelsea fans were happy to keep silent and quietly pray that Havertz comes good cos what we are seeing is nothing short of disaster and worse than RLC and Barkley on their worst day. But when you Havertz fans come blaming players who are performing like Mount in order to defend your passenger, we will definitely let you know how clueless you are.

Let nobody think that blaming Mount or Lampard for Havertz will wash here anymore. We will keep quiet and keep praying for Havertz as long as he does not cross his lane to blame others for his wackness.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
User09:

Chief...

If you are conversant with football analytics and stats as you mentioned you should know that CBs and DMs because they hardly play forward, risky and line breaking passes their pass accuracy is usually pretty high and around 90+%. So 86% is not usually seen as high when the whole squad is considered.

Also pass accuracy alone does not say much if other parameters like assists, chances created and the area of the pitch from which them passes are made are not taking into consideration. There is a reason why KDB and Bruno have got pass accuracy less than 80%.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
olabode89:

Chief...

If you are conversant with football analytics and stats as you mentioned you should know that CBs and DMs because they hardly play forward, risky and line breaking passes their pass accuracy is usually pretty high and around 90+%. So 86% is not usually seen as high when the whole squad is considered.

Also pass accuracy alone does not say much if other parameters like assists, chances created and the area of the pitch from which them passes are made are not taking into consideration. There is a reason why KDB and Bruno have got pass accuracy less than 80%.

Exactly.

Ure making my point for me.

Check the line of conversation. My mistake was not stating that the comparison was in the context of an AM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
User09:

Exactly.

Ure making my point for me.

Check the line of conversation. My mistake was not stating that the comparison was in the context of an AM

You are still missing the point sir. 86% pass accuracy with poverty afflicted numbers in regards to assists, passes in the final third and chances created cannot be compared with lower pass accuracy by KDB and Bruno. KDB and Bruno post low pass accuracy because they play riskier passes, creating more chances and post high number of assists.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
I know most of you have forgotten him but charly musonda is back. i hope lampard gives him a chance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
olabode89:

You are still missing the point sir. 86% pass accuracy with poverty afflicted numbers in regards to assists, passes in the final third and chances created cannot be compared with lower pass accuracy by KDB and Bruno. KDB and Bruno post low pass accuracy because they play riskier passes, creating more chances and post high number of assists.

Not as incomparable as you think.

Bruno has 6 assist in 18 games, KDB 10 in 15 (I admit this is really high)

But you cant discount Kai 4 assist while playing further behind compared to those 2. Also he's played far lesser minutes; Hence my argument for him to be played as a proper 10 to get the best out of him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
User09:

Not as incomparable as you think.

Bruno has 6 assist in 18 games, KDB 10 in 15 (I admit this is really high)

But you cant discount Kai 4 assist while playing further behind compared to those 2. Also he's played far lesser minutes; Hence my argument for him to be played as a proper 10 to get the best out of him
Chances created, big chances created?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
Sulele04:
I know most of you have forgotten him but charly musonda is back.
i hope lampard gives him a chance.

This guy's story is really an inspiration. He was basically told his career was over.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
BlewMahn:

This guy's story is really an inspiration. He was basically told his career was over.
aswear shocked.
i am really happy for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
I just pray that Werner should not become as useless as Morata for us.

Morata who never finished scoring, facing the net, now trying to score with a back heel kick. The mumu missed the golden chance. sad

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

I never liked that boy!
I knew he wasn't going to fit in, and just like all our big money transfer flops (Schevchenko, Morata, Bakayoko, Kepa, Drinkwater, Kezman & Mutu), it is only a matter of time before he joins the list.
Bluemann, Izzou, swiz123, Godx and the likes that objected my call for him not be signed, i hope you all are basking in the euphoria of his sluggish, lethargic, uninspiring show of shame.

Unless you can remind me, I don't think I objected your call for him not to be signed. If anything, I remember saying Havertz wasn't a necessity but a luxury.

I don't necessarily have a problem with his signing anyways. And I'm sad he hasn't still hit the ground running. I still believe with time he will come good, but if he doesn't hit the heights expected, I will simply take my L in peace.
I just hope you would do same if he does come good.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
airmark:

Morata who never finished scoring, facing the net, now trying to score with a back heel kick. The mumu missed the golden chance. sad

This one weak me! He should've just slotted home from the initial through ball. sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
Havertz has been a flop after covid,but did someone just say Mason mount is performing?,lol performing what?ibime,mount has been inferior to Barkley this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
IamD18:
Marina need to be sued for this calamity.

Are you talking about the queen of transfer angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Are you talking about the queen of transfer angry

Focus on Walcott angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
BlueMann:

Focus on Walcott angry
Who's this one na
Oga koshi danu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
airmark:

WTH! grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
eph12:

Chances created, big chances created?

I've been sitting on this one for a long time, waiting for user09 to go there.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ronaldo miss penalty sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
Inter - Napoli
Barca - Real Sociedad
Liverpool - Tottenham

Omi games dey today o shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
rooftops:
....let the Lamborghini move from where it was parked first before we start talking about it performance on the road. grin

grin cheesy, kai!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
Arsenal fans are more angry that walcott celebrated that goal than the fact that they are actually losing.
TIN-POT CLUB.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aubameyang with a nice finish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
User09:

U clearly have an agenda and all your stats are only exhibiting one thing - Confirmation Bias. I dont know how you cannot spot his intelligence in movement and in seeing the attacking options in the team

Never mind, let's write off the one player who can significantly improve the creativity in this team which is really lacking or the one who is yet to play 20 games in a new season or new league on the back of Covid 19.

Funny how all of this reminds me of Eden Hazard 1st season at Chelsea where he had only 13 goals in all competition and was criticized as being overated by fans

Hazard wasn't this bad in his first season.
We knew we had a gem at our club who only needs more time. Kai Havertz Fraudinho is a do nothing lethargic footballer who connived with his club to scam us.
Spits!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
Leeds keeper sef score?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
iamJ:
roam and do those late runs into the box, Chelsea fans are looking for Fabregas with kante stamina

Una go dey ok last last

We are looking for David Silva. He should just show us a glimpse of an AM and we will join the bandwagon train. For now he is looking like a complete disaster and I pray for the sake of my team he proves us wrong .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
We are too hasty to disregard players who aren't our favourites and hype make up excuses for the ones we have affection for. Havertz will come good and Mount will increase his attacking output. It is senseless to criticise one at the expense of another they're both good young players with different attributes that complement each other, Mount has that energy and stamina to last long plus his average attacking skillsets and Havertz is a creative player who has eyes for goals and assists though suspect defensively but on form he's a world beater
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
It's about to go down at Anfield.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10569) (10570) (10571) (10572) (10573) (10574) (10575) ... (19436) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: joezy23(m), nateevs(m), fredoooooo, Ibukzy, Caicedobets(m), Colson(m), AbokiWam and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.