Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,987 members, 7,866,713 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10760441 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10574) (10575) (10576) (10577) (10578) (10579) (10580) ... (19446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:56am On Dec 17, 2020
Ibeme:
Funny how Leverkusen are topping Bundesliga now after failing to make top 4 with Havertz last season.

They've not even added any player to their ranks really apart from Patrick Schick who isn't exactly threatening the goal charts with only 3 goals so far.

Could it be they sacrificed too much team stability to carry Havertz as a passenger last season?

Nah...don't think so.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 1:58am On Dec 17, 2020
madrid5:
it's one thing to say havertz has flopped in Chelsea which is fair,but calling havertz a passenger for leverkusen?abeg bros try nor dey talk spoil abeg

Na question. Cos when I watched their match against Sevilla abi na Inter, na passenger work I see, even though he scored.

Now him don comot, they are topping Bundesliga and undefeated in 12 games without any notable addition

Maybe na him passenger work been dey hold them back before

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:23am On Dec 17, 2020
Village people dey learn work for where Ibime dey. grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mizik(m): 4:53am On Dec 17, 2020
OVA200:
I only list Hazard as one of numerous players you always slander (thank God it's not only his name I listed) And I'm not debating Hazard with you because I agree with you on his woeful UCL stats.

The subject matter of me quoting you in the first place should be thrown away?
You citing Ole as Martial's problem should be overlooked?
And you ridiculing Bruno as only penalty merchant should be jumped?

Because I say Hazard is one of the player you always slander (which is true).
dm me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:29am On Dec 17, 2020
afrodoc2:
As in, when e start to they drag player like this.
Anything goes

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:47am On Dec 17, 2020
For those interested in the FG National Social Housing Programme, the registration has started. The first phase is to build 300,000 homes in all 36 states of the federation and the FCT. The plan is to have 1,800,000 homes under the National Social Housing Programme in each state by 2025.

You can register at https://nshp.gov.ng/

You can register in one or any of the 3 categories

1. Individuals - Apply to own one of the homes for as low as 2m. The party structure will be in mortgage style, you can read up about it on the website.

2. Cooperatives - These are those in cooperatives and groups that wants to apply as cooperatives instead of individuals.

3. Partnership - These are for Nigerian developers and producers. Under this, we have the SME delivery partners (Individuals), SME delivery partner (Group) Independent project managers, management contractors, manufacturers, suppliers and the likes. Artisans like bricklayers, plumbers, electricians are under the SME delivery partners (Individuals).

You can read more about the Programme on the site. Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 8:03am On Dec 17, 2020
Ibeme:

Na question. Cos when I watched their match against Sevilla abi na Inter, na passenger work I see, even though he scored.

Now him don comot, they are topping Bundesliga and undefeated in 12 games without any notable addition

Maybe na him passenger work been dey hold them back before
he dey hold Dem back by being their best player?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 8:24am On Dec 17, 2020
I watched Leverkusen consistently in the Europa league and they’re really good for a team that lost their so called best player, I mostly took note of one Alario there

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2020
madrid5:
he dey hold Dem back by being their best player?

By being a passenger they sacrificed their whole team shape to accommodate. If 10 players say we will do all the work and give one player freedom, that player will be the best in the team regardless how average he is

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:22am On Dec 17, 2020
nateevs:

I am surprised no one picked up on this.
Boss, we saw it.

We've come to realize that some persons here aren't worth engaging.

For my sanity, I turn blind eyes to such thoughts and opinions

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 9:26am On Dec 17, 2020
Ibeme:

By being a passenger they sacrificed their whole team shape to accommodate. If 10 players say we will do all the work and give one player freedom, that player will be the best in the team regardless how average he is
baba u dey talk serious trash,do you have any evidence that they "sacrifice"their best shape for him or you pull this one from ur head,how many Leverkusen fans you know/tell u this,the guy played in many attacking positions for them so your point is gash.The only place havertz has issue is Chelsea FACT,not German and Leverkusen fans adore him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 9:29am On Dec 17, 2020
afrodoc2:

We were being lenient and patient with the passenger, but his fanboys would not rest and want to down the whole club and blame other players. Some even want us to lose every game till the manager gets sacked and they feel they'll get a manager who will turn every other player into workhorse to accommodate the passenger who will be given freedom to stroll as he wants.

Therefore it's open season on the passenger. Just because we have been keeping quiet does not mean his performances haven't been disgusting right from day one

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 9:33am On Dec 17, 2020
madrid5:
baba u dey talk serious trash,do you have any evidence that they "sacrifice"their best shape for him or you pull this one from ur head,how many Leverkusen fans you know/tell u this,the guy played in many attacking positions for them so your point is gash.The only place havertz has issue is Chelsea FACT,not German and Leverkusen fans adore him.

It's a possibility/probability I'm raising. I saw him playing RW and everyone else was still doing all his work for him, the opposition was overloading his wing, and Leverkusen was dragging midfielders out of their natural position to accommodate his laziness, creating gaps for Inter.

Results would suggest the only issue Leverkusen had was weakening their structure to accommodate Havertz which is why they are now top of their league and undefeated since he left

Chelsea is not Leverkusen that can bown before one lazy player and turn every other player into workhorse to accommodate.

He should take a cue from our other £72m benchwarmer Kepa

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2020
As much as we praise Marina we have really had one of the worst set of buys under her. We now have two 70 million flops, one bakayoko, one drink water and that right back that loves long range shot.
If havertz can just put a little passion in his game at least people go appreciate am about he no see Mount? We know say mount no too good like that but na Mr passion grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 10:01am On Dec 17, 2020
Even West Ham benched their record signing and Lazio best player Felipe Anderson and sent him out on loan when his laziness got too much for them. What makes them think Chelsea won't do the same to Havertz if he keeps this up. This is Premier League, not monkey post football. He better sit up and show us what all the hype was about, cos what we have seen so far is worse than Barkley and RLC on their bad days.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2020
If we had gone for coutinho,a proven attacking midfielder with EPL experience, we won't be here looking for Havertz suitable position after been told he could play anywhere in the midfield.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2020
Ibeme:
Even West Ham benched their record signing and Lazio best player Felipe Anderson and sent him out on loan when his laziness got too much for them. What makes them think Chelsea won't do the same to Havertz if he keeps this up. This is Premier League, not monkey post football. He better sit up and show us what all the hype was about, cos what we have seen so far is worse than Barkley and RLC on their bad days.

wink cheesy grin grin

Funny but true

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2020
Ibeme:

We were being lenient and patient with the passenger, but his fanboys would not rest and want to down the whole club and blame other players. Some even want us to lose every game till the manager gets sacked and they feel they'll get a manager who will turn every other player into workhorse to accommodate the passenger who will be given freedom to stroll as he wants.

Therefore it's open season on the passenger. Just because we have been keeping quiet does not mean his performances haven't been disgusting right from day one

Reminds me of Pogba fans that time.

Harvertz was an unnecessary buy it seems. If you are not going to play him as a 10 in a 4-2-3-1 it likely won’t work.

Has Lampard tried him at CF/False 9 yet? That might be the saving grace.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 10:16am On Dec 17, 2020
popizaino:

wink cheesy grin grin

Funny but true

I won't be lying if I say RLC can also claim generational talent and claim everybody should work for him otherwise he's not doing again. Pure talent wise, RLC is by far more talented than most midfielders including Havertz. Talent is not hard to find, na the laziness be the issue.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:20am On Dec 17, 2020
Ibeme:

I won't be lying if I say RLC can also claim generational talent and claim everybody should work for him otherwise he's not doing again. Pure talent wise, RLC is by far more talented than most midfielders including Havertz. Talent is not hard to find, na the laziness be the issue.

I have heard so much about RLC talent. But I am not sure i have seen that much of it to justify the hype. What exactly are RLC’s talents?

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 10:24am On Dec 17, 2020
afrodoc2:

I have heard so much about RLC talent. But I am not sure i have seen that much of it to justify the hype. What exactly are RLC’s talents?

The laziness won't let us see it, just like Havertz

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarlRagnar2(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2020
Baba ibime rants be like person wey don bottle up his wife fvk ups for a year but can't take it anymore grin
Havertz in the mud grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:27am On Dec 17, 2020
Ibeme:

Except for his close control,i have not seen any special traits or attribute that gives one hope about the future in havertz self.I hope,i hope and I hope he comes good in Chelsea shirt.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:36am On Dec 17, 2020
EarlRagnar2:
Baba ibime rants be like person wey don bottle up his wife fvk ups for a year but can't take it anymore grin
Havertz in the mud grin cheesy

Seriously cheesy grin, but I'm still hoping he comes good sha

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dammywapes(m): 10:40am On Dec 17, 2020
Can never by my number 2 grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:43am On Dec 17, 2020
Ibeme:

It's a possibility/probability I'm raising. I saw him playing RW and everyone else was still doing all his work for him, the opposition was overloading his wing, and Leverkusen was dragging midfielders out of their natural position to accommodate his laziness, creating gaps for Inter.

Results would suggest the only issue Leverkusen had was weakening their structure to accommodate Havertz which is why they are now top of their league and undefeated since he left

Chelsea is not Leverkusen that can bown before one lazy player and turn every other player into workhorse to accommodate.

He should take a cue from our other £72m benchwarmer Kepa
havertz is not a lazy player and Chelsea are not that better than Leverkusen you are around that level,Leverkusen is a top 4 team so is Chelsea,mason mount won't start for Leverkusen but he is a super star in Chelsea,that club has a better manager than fat Frank also.
I ask again do you have any proof that Leverkusen weakened their formation to accommodate their best player last season or not,their player who is verstile and played across the board,so you watch one match that the guy even scored in to support your thesis not even Leverkusen fans saw his weakness but you did?oga oh.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2020
popizaino:

Except for his close control,i have not seen any special traits or attribute that gives one hope about the future in havertz self.I hope,i hope and I hope he comes good in Chelsea shirt.
he has very good finishing ,look at his goal rate for Germany and Leverkusen ,I repeat myseft na Chelsea get problem,just seen this guy to Bayern and watch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:47am On Dec 17, 2020
madrid5:
havertz is not a lazy player and Chelsea are not that better than Leverkusen you are around that level,Leverkusen is a top 4 team so is Chelsea,mason mount won't start for Leverkusen but he is a super star in Chelsea,that club has a better manager than fat Frank also.
I ask again do you have any proof that Leverkusen weakened their formation to accommodate their best player last season or not,their player who is verstile and played across the board,so you watch one match that the guy even scored in to support your thesis not even Leverkusen fans saw his weakness but you did?oga oh.
Chelsea are not that better than Leverkusen?

Obvious grammatical error aside, how many trophies have Leverkusen won in the last decade?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2020
afrodoc2:

Reminds me of Pogba fans that time.

Harvertz was an unnecessary buy it seems. If you are not going to play him as a 10 in a 4-2-3-1 it likely won’t work.

Has Lampard tried him at CF/False 9 yet? That might be the saving grace.
except he played alot of formations for Germany and Leverkusen and perform,he doesn't have any "saving grace" and special formation,lampard himseft nor know anything lol,I think say lampard call am for phone tell am the formation and tactics wey e go play ,now lampard dey do cross and inshallah,if Chelsea losses to westham and arsenal/man City Dem nor go question their donot manager oh na havertz Dem go drag even if e dey bench.
When international break resume watch this same havertz go back to getting goals and assist at an exceptional rate,his stat speak for him except Chelsea,maybe na covid effect Sha,he was playing better than this before that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2020
Unlimited22:

Chelsea are not that better than Leverkusen?

Obvious grammatical error aside, how many trophies have Leverkusen won in the last decade?
dude this current Chelsea team are not that better than Leverkusen ,na lampard and mount win the "last decade" trophies
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2020
rooftops:
As much as we praise Marina we have really had one of the worst set of buys under her. We now have two 70 million flops, one bakayoko, one drink water and that right back that loves long range shot.
If havertz can just put a little passion in his game at least people go appreciate am about he no see Mount? We know say mount no too good like that but na Mr passion grin

grin grin grin grin

Blueangel444 come out,

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:02am On Dec 17, 2020
madrid5:
dude this current Chelsea team are not that better than Leverkusen ,na lampard and mount win the "last decade" trophies
How come they're in the Europa league then?

When was the last time they won a trophy and which trophy was it?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10574) (10575) (10576) (10577) (10578) (10579) (10580) ... (19446) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Feleezy(m), patrickmuf(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.