Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,387 members, 7,846,632 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10668492 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10576) (10577) (10578) (10579) (10580) (10581) (10582) ... (19316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
iamJ:
if you slapped me, u would been in intensive care explaining to the police how you ended up there

If bill gate goes to africa and the vaccine he wants to share is stolen, isnt he stupid to wish evil on the people that stole it? If they had will they steal it, there are certain things that you ignore, whatever was stolen wouldn't affect him at all

It's bad that it happened but wishing evil on the people that did it is inconsiderate given all he has

My God. I can't deal with this.

So him saying what goes around comes around, is now him wishing evil on the thieves? For Fvcks sake this guy is trying to help people in need, and you're now saying he's inconsiderate for saying the thieves will get what they deserve?

Are you freaking serious right now?

Wow. Just, wow.

This is wonderful. Truly, wonders shall never cease.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
Sulele04:

You are mentally debased and intellectually bankrupt.
You must be a fool, if it was your properties that was stolen in that manner i am sure you would have littered nairaland with your wailings and lamentation.
if someone broke into my house and stole a pack of noodles, I wouldn't budge

I will be angry but I wouldn't wish harm on the person

Sense of scale brother, what happened isnt worth his reaction

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
BlueMann:

My God. I can't deal with this.

So him saying what goes around comes around, is now him wishing evil on the thieves? For Fvcks sake this guy is trying to help people in need, and you're now saying he's inconsiderate for saying the thieves will get what they deserve?

Are you freaking serious right now?

Wow. Just, wow.

This is wonderful. Truly, wonders shall never cease.
if you are stabbed and you wish harm on the person that did it, people would understand

But if somone poked you with a needle and you start wishing harm on the person for such a minor incident people will say you are overreacting

Understand that and you will see what I'm saying

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
iamJ:
if you are stabbed and you wish harm on the person that did it, people would understand

But if somone poked you with a needle and you start wishing harm on the person for such a minor incident people will say you are overreacting

Understand that and you will see what I'm saying

Oh my God

Please don't quote me on this issue again. I can't tell you what to do with your data, but do me the favour of not quoting me on this issue again.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
iamJ:

Ok according to you when someone steals your properties you sing praise and worship songs as a means of showing gratitude.
KWATINUE JUST KWANTINUE.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
Simple concept some people brain can't process cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
This happened, and apparently James is inconsiderate, he's a bad guy, and it was stupid of him to post it, and him saying what goes around comes around to thieves is him wishing them evil.

Wow. The stuff you see.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
User09:
Saying lanky players are lazy is like saying all buff players are hardworking. Intelligent runs and movement needs to be well appreciated.

With a top speed of 35.02 km/h. Kai Havertz is the second fastest midfielder in the premier league ( only behind Adama Traore). He was the second fastest player overall last season in the bundesliga. I dont know too many lazy players clocking this stat

One other thing that gets ignored is that Kai was also getting dispossessed a lot at the wings in Leverkusen - Infact it was one of the negatives in his scout report. This isnt a new thing and does not bother me one bit. Almost like underating Aguero or Aubameyang cos of their plenty misses; hence why you would always find him drifting to empty spaces especially in central areas where he is allowed to roam/drift

Anyone would think this Chelsea team has another means of Goal Scoring apart from an Inshallah which all teams have figured out. All we are saying is for the good of the team. Allow people who can actually do the creative job which you spent a lot of money to acquire do it. Sacrificing players cos Mount can run and press adds nothing to the team ( Kante does this) - We've been down this road before with Oscar, Mata and KDB.

One more thing - Havertz is not as terrible defensively as it gets said a lot. He's certainly better than Ziyech if we're looking at defensive stats so a lot of this talk is exaggerated.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
Sulele04:

Ok according to you when someone steals your properties you sing praise and worship songs as a means of showing gratitude.
KWATINUE JUST KWANTINUE.
u understand cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
iamJ:

The fact that we have fingers doesn't mean we should type out every thought that enters our head. How much is his salary? How much was donated? Do you know the time and effort he put into the project? Those items were meant to be given to people yet someone had the mind to steal it. I tire for ur post ooh undecided

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
iamJ:
u understand cheesy
You are a clown undecided.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
DExponential:

The fact that we have fingers doesn't mean we should type out every thought that enters our head. How much is his salary? How much was donated? Do you know the time and effort he put into the project? Those items were meant to be given to people yet someone had the mind to steal it. I tire for ur post ooh undecided
James earns what can be termed as lottery salary

So many people do more than him and earn less than he is paid in a week as salary in a year

I know that his career is short but that salary is bloated

Someone like him shouldn't complain over little mishaps like this to the point that he is wishing harm on those that did it

The owner of F1 was robbed last year, millions were stolen, he didn't say a word about it

At some point you are bigger than certain things

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
Sulele04:

You are a clown undecided.
oga it's not calculus, if you don't understand a point of view, don't engage, stop exposing yourself

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
No disrespect to Kai, but these goals and assists are so basic, Ibime was right to some extent that team was built around him, that player in that video wouldn’t cut it in the epl not because he’s too poor but you simply can’t give what you don’t have. These are only impressive in numbers not quality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xpycw386kw

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
Almajirihunter:
No disrespect to Kai, but these goals and assists are so basic, Ibime was right to some extent that team was built around him, that player in that video wouldn’t cut it in the epl not because he’s too poor but you simply can’t give what you don’t have. These are only impressive in numbers not quality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xpycw386kw
a lot of salahs goals are basic as well,nor be only basic na elementary science,see make una bench havertz against West Ham,arsenal and man City because if una don lose if nor wan come dey hear havertz this havertz that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
iamJ:
James earns what can be termed as lottery salary

So many people do more than him and earn less than he is paid in a week as salary in a year

I know that his career is short but that salary is bloated

Someone like him shouldn't complain over little mishaps like this to the point that he is wishing harm on those that did it

The owner of F1 was robbed last year, millions were stolen, he didn't say a word about it

At some point you are bigger than certain things
1. 90% of that money is not his. People donated their hard earned money for that project.

2. Time and effort have gone into that project. He's probably putting his health at risk.

3. He's not under any obligation to give. He can decide to blow his money on whatever he likes and no one will do anything about it.

4. I'll like to see where he wished harm on the person. Help me out.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
*Copied*
*Is Chelsea's recent form and the introduction of Oliver Giroud a coincidence?*

Just in recent past, Chelsea were looking quite dominant in their style of play, goals scored and in their unbeaten run. All of a sudden, it all came crashing down.

Chelsea fans were beginning to nurse the hope of a possible silverware already this season until we saw the form that we displayed, particularly, in our games against Everton and Wolves. The most noticeable traits in these games have been the teams inability to really play a fluid game style that was quite our thing in our recent past games. What has actually changed?

First, Oliver Giroud is a very good striker no doubt. He is the man you go to when you are not so much in the game. Put few cross across the face of goal, he will get you something to take home. But is he the man you need when you want to play a free flowing football? No.
Is he the man you need when you lubricate all wheels and want seamless football game? No.
Could he be the reason Chelsea games in recent times look laborious? Yes.

Tammy and Werner combination will serve Chelsea's purpose better for now until Pulisic and Ziyech return to full fitness.

The blessings of the season for us were Reece James and Chilwell being able to join the attack quite often. This has almost been the thing of the past with the introduction of Oliver Giroud. He is that target man who will never switch his position in the game. He remains, watches his position to allow him make that run like he always does and that act alone takes so many midfielders off attack.
You tried to remember seeing for instance, Mount, Kovacic through the wings like we saw so many times when Tammy played, this is not possible because Giroud will never switch position, he makes the game move in just a dimensional hence, the reasons for our game being tedious.

Again, Tammy might want to pick the ball with his back against the post and turn, that alone will trigger movements of other players, midfielders and wingers alike, hence, the fluidity in our recent past games. This also accounted for the reasons that 13 different players have scored this season for Chelsea because it's everybody's game though a shame that that has been sacrificed to accommodate Oliver.

During the time Arsene Werger at Arsenal, Giroud came from the bench in most of the game he played and that is when plan A failed and with Giroud's introduction, the formation was always changed.

If Chelsea want to go back to that dominant and fluid football, Giroud needs to be benched or at least come from the bench.

I saw this somewhere, what do you think?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
User09:
Saying lanky players are lazy is like saying all buff players are hardworking. Intelligent runs and movement needs to be well appreciated.

With a top speed of 35.02 km/h. Kai Havertz is the second fastest midfielder in the premier league ( only behind Adama Traore). He was the second fastest player overall last season in the bundesliga. I dont know too many lazy players clocking this stat

One other thing that gets ignored is that Kai was also getting dispossessed a lot at the wings in Leverkusen - Infact it was one of the negatives in his scout report. This isnt a new thing and does not bother me one bit. Almost like underating Aguero or Aubameyang cos of their plenty misses; hence why you would always find him drifting to empty spaces especially in central areas where he is allowed to roam/drift

Anyone would think this Chelsea team has another means of Goal Scoring apart from an Inshallah which all teams have figured out
. All we are saying is for the good of the team. Allow people who can actually do the creative job which you spent a lot of money to acquire do it. Sacrificing players cos Mount can run and press adds nothing to the team ( Kante does this) - We've been down this road before with Oscar, Mata and KDB.

One more thing - Havertz is not as terrible defensively as it gets said a lot. He's certainly better than Ziyech if we're looking at defensive stats so a lot of this talk is exaggerated.

Why won't we return to cross and inshallahu when the attacking midfielder who is supposed to stay on his feet,shield the ball from his marker and create something meaningful by picking out his teammates with vertical through balls can't even make an accurate 5m pass backward to save his life . Until i see havertz attempting this i will keep i wont buy into your excuses. If mourinho was our coach your argument could have been valid,because everyone is aware of how his tactics refrain players from freely expressing themselves but this is lampard whose pattern is opposite of mourinho so keep the coach out of your execuses.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
popizaino:

Why won't we return to cross and inshallahu when the attacking midfielder who is supposed to stay on his feet,shield the ball from his marker and create something meaningful by picking out his teammates with vertical through balls can't even make an accurate 5m pass backward to save his life . Until i see havertz attempting this i will keep i wont buy into your excuses. If mourinho was our coach your argument could have been valid,because everyone is aware of how his tactics refrain players from freely expressing themselves but this is lampard whose pattern is opposite of mourinho so keep the coach out of your execuses.
you resort to crossing when you are a bad coach,havertz has been bad since covid but don't blame you don't tactics on him,what's stopping kovacic and mount from playing through the middle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
iamJ:
if you slapped me, u would been in intensive care explaining to the police how you ended up there

If bill gate goes to africa and the vaccine he wants to share is stolen, isnt he stupid to wish evil on the people that stole it? If they had will they steal it, there are certain things that you ignore, whatever was stolen wouldn't affect him at all

It's bad that it happened but wishing evil on the people that did it is inconsiderate given all he has

What sort of rubbish is this na?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
Some people are just naturally daft and the major problem with them is they think they are Albert Einstein latest version.

If they blur every moniker on this thread I will know him immediately I read his comments.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
OVA200:
Some people are just naturally daft and the major problem with them is they think they are Albert Einstein latest version.

If they blur every moniker on this thread I will know him immediately I read his comments.

Tesla 2.5 grin cheesy grin, sometimes the best thing to do is to just ignore
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Someone obviously wants attention

Yet you guys are still replying him

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MacZrino: 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
Na una get time to dey argue with Jude the 19 Nillion Naira Joker.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Emmynator:
*Copied*

Just in recent past, Chelsea were looking quite dominant in their style of play, goals scored and in their unbeaten run. All of a sudden, it all came crashing down.

Chelsea fans were beginning to nurse the hope of a possible silverware already this season until we saw the form that we displayed, particularly, in our games against Everton and Wolves. The most noticeable traits in these games have been the teams inability to really play a fluid game style that was quite our thing in our recent past games. What has actually changed?

First, Oliver Giroud is a very good striker no doubt. He is the man you go to when you are not so much in the game. Put few cross across the face of goal, he will get you something to take home. But is he the man you need when you want to play a free flowing football? No.
Is he the man you need when you lubricate all wheels and want seamless football game? No.

Tammy and Werner combination will serve Chelsea's purpose better for now until Pulisic and Ziyech return to full fitness.

The blessings of the season for us were Reece James and Chilwell being able to join the attack quite often. This has almost been the thing of the past with the introduction of Oliver Giroud. He is that target man who will never switch his position in the game. He remains, watches his position to allow him make that run like he always does and that act alone takes so many midfielders off attack.
You tried to remember seeing for instance, Mount, Kovacic through the wings like we saw so many times when Tammy played, this is not possible because Giroud will never switch position, he makes the game move in just a dimensional hence, the reasons for our game being tedious.

Again, Tammy might want to pick the ball with his back against the post and turn, that alone will trigger movements of other players, midfielders and wingers alike, hence, the fluidity in our recent past games. This also accounted for the reasons that 13 different players have scored this season for Chelsea because it's everybody's game though a shame that that has been sacrificed to accommodate Oliver.

During the time Arsene Werger at Arsenal, Giroud came from the bench in most of the game he played and that is when plan A failed and with Giroud's introduction, the formation was always changed.

If Chelsea want to go back to that dominant and fluid football, Giroud needs to be benched or at least come from the bench.

Chelsea lose dynamism when Giroud plays as he doesn't stretch defences with runs. He should be used for the last 20 minutes of matches or against bus parking teams like Burnley or Palace.

Either that or he can be used in a 4-2-3-1 and let Kai Havertz do the running in behind. That should give Kai the chance to shine and show us what all the hype is about.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
BlueMann:

Oh my God

Please don't quote me on this issue again. I can't tell you what to do with your data, but do me the favour of not quoting me on this issue again.

Thanks a lot.

Two Fraud Havertzinho fans don dey fight grin

Dj, play me the song Pete Rodriguez : i Like it Like that grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DontBullshitMe: 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
Unlimited22:

Chelsea are not that better than Leverkusen?

Obvious grammatical error aside, how many trophies have Leverkusen won in the last decade?
I am not a Chelsea fan myself but that shiit was damn funny.

Even Leicester is not Bayern Leverkusen's mate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ibeme:

Chelsea lose dynamism when Giroud plays as he doesn't stretch defences with runs. He should be used for the last 20 minutes of matches or against bus parking teams like Burnley or Palace.

Either that or he can be used in a 4-2-3-1 and let Kai Havertz do the running in behind. That should give Kai the chance to shine and show us what all the hype is about.
You've said this about Giroud countless times but it will not be fair to bench someone after 4 goals in a match.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
Emmynator:
*Copied*

When we Arsenal fans that have watched Giroud over the years say these things ; some shepktites feel we are player hating. One was even telling me Giroud is the oldest striker to score Quadruple abi Na quartet of goals grin grin cheesy

You think Thierry Henry didn’t know what he was saying when he said Arsenal can never win the league with a striker like Giroud leading the front lines? ( NOTE: That was even when he was at his peak o, now imagine present day Giroud that is past his prime ).

You people should just pray Werner comes out good and make him ur top 9 , if not u will be stuck with Giroud either doing some flick passes here and there in the box or waiting for cross and Inshallahu all season

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
Actman05:

You've said this about Giroud countless times but it will not be fair to bench someone after 4 goals in a match.

That's right, just saying in general

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ibeme:

I think many Chelsea players know this about Giroud, but still prefer he plays ahead of Abraham.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10576) (10577) (10578) (10579) (10580) (10581) (10582) ... (19316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sportsweb, EmmanuelScott1(m), joezy23(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.