Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10731171 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10646) (10647) (10648) (10649) (10650) (10651) (10652) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
KingAlabi:
To party just tire me angry

The guys are just pitiful
E suppose tire you na. Everyday trolling is boring.

Look at how boring the arse-anal thread have become. grin

Let's just read their wailings and tears.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ibime likes to shalaye on mediocrity. Imagine this is someone that kept slandering Eden Hazard. Well, you stan Tammy Abraham, you and Lampard noh too different. You can join him when he's ready to leave for Portsmouth. grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
Smellymouth:

E suppose tire you na. Everyday trolling is boring.

Look at how boring the arse-anal thread have become. grin

Let's just read their wailings and tears.
I swear grin grin

Wetin dey tire me pass na how the OGs take desert the thread angry

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ibime:
This ref has given them everything this match including the equaliser
I said it even before 20 minutes into the game, but one man from thessanonian said to me;
'how do u mean'? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
BikeMan:
Ibime likes to shalaye on mediocrity. Imagine this is someone that kept slandering Eden Hazard. Well, you stan Tammy Abraham, you and Lampard noh too different. You can join him when he's ready to leave for Portsmouth. grin
Abeg give me table updates ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ibime:
This ref has given them everything this match including the equaliser
This tears hot oh

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

He did same thing at Old trafford four seasons ago. Lukaku equalized because of his so fragile body. Any small bully, he will fall flat.
He should go back to Bundesliga biko.
...I remember that match clearly, he was on the floor all through till lukaku scored..I gave up on the guy that day
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
KingAlabi:

I swear grin grin

Wetin dey tire me pass na how the OGs take desert the thread angry

Egbon airmark is searching for a barber's shop grin

They are all tired of his gorimakpa... cheesy

All barber shops remains closed til further notice

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Guys, what breaking news do you want to hear? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
NewDelhi:

Asides from the game against westham, I don't think any other Mason mount corners have been met with a goal. See as ziyech dey whip his crosses and corners in now that's how to play a corner not lobbing it to drop it from the sky like it's manner from heaven.

He assisted Zouma against Leeds, and also would've grabbed an assist for Giroud in that same game if not for that now infamous Werner miss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
iamJ:
Mount will play 90mins

Nobody will complain or praise him

That is what you call a passenger
..they gave your havertz at least 15mins to do something instead he wanted to put the team in trouble. My problem with him is that he plays like he is the only one on the pitch, so relaxed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
iamJ:
ziyech played those balls bros

Was it Ziyech who assisted Zouma against Leeds, or Silva against West Ham?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
fredoooooo:

By the time you land in relegation and go out of yoropa league you go know .. we dey on top of the mortar for ya case ... ;

So just because of the flogging wen you chop na why yo dey wish me bad? I am of no threat to you this season na..No carry this unforgiving spirit enter new year oh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
By the time lampard is sacked we would have wasted 2years doing nothing, no trophy nothing.

I can't remember us going two seasons without a trophy. Lampard arrange yourself o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
nitlad:

When you can’t even decide on where best to play your guys...

Flourish ko, pespodent ni.

Whats up dawg, it's been ages.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
rooftops:
By the time lampard is sacked we would have wasted 2years doing nothing, no trophy nothing.

I can't remember us going two seasons without a trophy. Lampard arrange yourself o grin
I stopped regarding Lampard after that final last season cheesy

That match annoyed me, he made stupid decisions from start till finish, glad arsenal won that day, guy is too stupid

Even conte didn't provoke me like Lampard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
Smellymouth:

Egbon airmark is searching for a barber shop grin

They are all tired of his gorimakpa... cheesy

All barber shops remains closed til further notice
Na united thread the Lord of the oceans dey camped now cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
iamJ:

That match annoyed me, he made stupid decisions from start till finish, glad arsenal won that day, guy is too stupid

Shekpites will always shekpe grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
Is Chelsea getting as useless as arsenal now grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
iamJ:

..okay let's go back to your havertz. Why is a such a bad player? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
rooftops:
..okay let's go back to your havertz. Why is a such a bad player? cheesy
you were saying?

[img]https:///media/12-09-2020/mjxVZ2.gif[/img]

Jokes aside, I think the guy has lost faith in Lampard, he looks so disinterested, a few players have changed, I think the favoritism stinks

Mount always plays and Lampard rotates the team around him

Think about it, no matter the formation or personnel, mount must play, like Lampard wants to force the guy on us

Havertz has lost interest, he was always smiling and quick, now he just does his shift when called, zero interest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
nihilistjnr playing "the storm is over" by rkelly

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
Honestly why cant Lampard drop this double 8 nonsense

Our best game this season was against Sevilla where Havertz played the number 10 position.

I would keep saying it that the lack of midfield creativity is our major problem.

Really not impressed with this crosses nonsense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
Please lets dont be hypocrites, werner and havertz are not to be blamed for todays draw the draw is on pulishit and bro chris.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
Roland17:

So just because of the flogging wen you chop na why yo dey wish me bad? I am of no threat to you this season na..No carry this unforgiving spirit enter new year oh.

Hahaha we dash una point ni o , I no wish you bad , I just remind you how I dey always wish you every season grin
I hate Assnal grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
iamJ:
you were saying?

[img]https:///media/12-09-2020/mjxVZ2.gif[/img]

Jokes aside, I think the guy has lost faith in Lampard, he looks so disinterested, a few players have changed, I think the favoritism stinks

Mount always plays and Lampard rotates the team around him

Think about it, no matter the formation or personnel, mount must play, like Lampard wants to force the guy on us

Havertz has lost interest, he was always smiling and quick, now he just does his shift when called, zero interest

Just a single moment of magic, this fraudster will not do .
To justify your hype, you went back to Leverkusen. Was he signed so that you lots can be posting his playing days at Leverkusen?
The best bet is to send him back to germany on loan, let us be patient and hope he exudes confidence like Debruyne & Christensen while they were on loan in Bundesliga but for now, he's not suited for the EPL.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
User09:

Our best game this season was against Sevilla where Havertz played the number 10 position.

I would keep saying it that the lack of midfield creativity is our major problem.

mount must play

Nothing is coming from the midfield, kante takes the ball from zouma, gives mounts, he runs forward with ginger then pass to ben cheesy ben crosses and does the the sign of the cross cheesy opposition collects ball, play goal kick and we start again, guy I have watched chelsea for a long time, this particular style of play is the worst, I watched parking the bus under Jose and even then there were still some moments, these ones cheesy it's like they just say, abeg cross even if e no meet our person, just cross make e be like say we dey play something cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
fredoooooo:

Hahaha we dash una point ni o , I no wish you bad , I just remind you how I dey always wish you every season grin
I hate Assnal grin grin grin grin

You children will be Arsenal fans.. watch and see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
User09:

A good player turn up wherever he is played, stop chatting shit.
The same Mason Mount you so hated, played on the wings last season, he wasn't this terrible like your hypeman, now he's in the midfield, not bad either.
£75m was spent on this lazy harvest, grin he's yet to harvest a moment of magic or man of the match display against a top opposition.
Make I keep quiet before u form Methuselah again and talk say someone dey insult u grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
If by january jorginho is still at chelsea then we have to start questioning lampard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10646) (10647) (10648) (10649) (10650) (10651) (10652) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m), DynamoDeGreat, Noah13, Mykcool(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.