Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,514 members, 7,847,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10672236 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10670) (10671) (10672) (10673) (10674) (10675) (10676) ... (19318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
iamJ:
city will smoke that selection
I'm usually optimistic when we face city, some times we get it other times lipsrsealed
With Lampard, there is no need, we will be beaten and beaten good
Who do you want to replace Lampard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Actman05:

Who do you want to replace Lampard?
wanted pochetino but I can manage Massimiliano Allegri
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
iamJ:
wanted pochetino but I can manage Massimiliano Allegri
Ok.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
BikeMan:
Half? only Walker and Jesus are out
Ederson. Cancelo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
Oasis007:

Honestly I am not.
James is injured, Kante will be overwhelmed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Bernardo Silva has not scored or assisted this season.

If he plays today, I'm pretty sure he will definitely do so.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Person no fit follow una reason the matter again?!
I swear once europa starts your club will have rotation issues like all teams that play the europa league. cheesy

I actually checked the table today and saw that united is ahead of us by 7 points.When i was here thinking 14-16 points. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
DeadPresidents:

You overhyped Grzegorz Krychowiak and he is now languishing in a gulag in the cold regions of the Caucasus grin

You overhyped Belloti and that young man's career has been devoid of sunshine.

You are pretty prolific in identifying flops, pipes and other variants of wastemen.

You should be like Mino Raiola but for shït players cheesy

Phuck sheet! You catch am for bad place. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
airmark:

grin grin

Will you die if you mention his goals from open play? If you will die, then i will excuse you and your smelly mouth. grin

Can't you just accept the fact that Bruno is miles ahead of all the Philistines in your team? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
Anthony Taylor as referee, with Mike Dean on VAR today.
I’m not looking forward to this officiating, at all...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
lateefGRDT:
Anthony Taylor as referee, with Mike Dean on VAR today.

I’m not looking forward to this officiating, at all...

What of the lines-men?

Is the match ball okay?

Make we dey find excuse down, incase cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
DeadPresidents:

You overhyped Grzegorz Krychowiak and he is now languishing in a gulag in the cold regions of the Caucasus grin

You are pretty prolific in identifying flops, pipes and other variants of wastemen.

impending airbag failure cheesy cheesy cheesy

do you mean that he is a browbeaten book keeper for mediocre players cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
Oasis007:
cheesy

Let's talk Taktiks. Lamps needs to change his Formation, perhaps to 4 - 1 - 4 - 1. Backline of James (if fit), Silva, Zouma and Chillwell.

Kante as lone DM.

Pulisic, Mount, Kai and Odoi as AMs.

Werner as lone Striker, but should play much as a false Nine.

Lampard na werey Sha ... grin From playing wernemighty out of position playing to not having a good natural winger.

If Chelsea want to win week in week out, they must play 4-1-4-1 formation not their exposed 4-3-3.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
afrodoc2:

Phuck sheet! You catch am for bad place. grin
popped those cheeseball sized airry balls of his cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Unlimited22:

Why did you say so?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Unlimited22:

And so shall it be. Amen IJN.....Faaaaaaaaayaaaaaaaaa!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
iamJ:
its abnormal, it's either united have mastered the act of baiting players or the have perfected their acting skills

The frequency is troublesome, even peak barca that only attacked didn't get this much penalties
I agree with you, very troublesome

Club that has mastered the act of baiting players or have perfected acting skills:
Manchester United - 5 penalties

Clubs that are yet to master the act of baiting players and haven't perfected their actings skills:
Chelsea - 3 penalties

Omo if Chelsea finally perfect all these skills ehn, we're in trouble in this EPL and champions league cheesy grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ouzo1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
Lampard abeg start Kepa, let's see if he has improved, Aguero won't even play.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

According to Oluweri, good handwriting is all needed to pass Exams. You do not need to answer the Questions correctly, just make sure your handwriting is so captivating.

For those who rate dribbles

Do you know Adama Traore has the 2nd highest dribbles in Europe in 2020

Guess how many goals and assists he had in 2020? 0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
DeadPresidents:

Name just one striker in your team with a better league goals stats than Belotti in Torino this season?

When i say Scummies would just type without thinking, it's not a ruse but the truth. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
Amoto94:
Funny how Benzema said he was "F1 quality" and called Giroud a "Go-kart" but in that same year Giroud scored the same amount of goals as Benzema did in less games..
Copied

Benzema won the La Liga while Giroud won the ...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
airmark:

grin

These open play goals can't be mentioned? grin

I overhyped VVD and he individually achieved what none of your defenders ever achieved.

L-rony go and sit down somewhere. grin

Stop crying L-mark, we don remove PK goals and he's still outscored your newest MCM grin grin grin

More goals, more assists than your main man...

At this rate of tears,you go soon turn azú okponku!!! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
raumdeuter:

Benzema won the La Liga while Giroud won the ...

World Cup. Giroud won the World Cup.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
Expert17:

What of the lines-men?

Is the match ball okay?

Make we dey find excuse down, incase cheesy cheesy
You be confam mad man cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
Lana1:
And so shall it be. Amen IJN.....Faaaaaaaaayaaaaaaaaa!!!

Jah Abiba!!! grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
Smellymouth:

Can't you just accept the fact that Bruno is miles ahead of all the Philistines in your team? cheesy

Like i told you, in losing possession and playing raumdeuter's awoof PKs. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
airmark:

Name just one striker in your team with a better league goals stats than Belotti in Torino this season?

When i say Scummies would just type without thinking, it's not a ruse but the truth. cool

Remove Belloti's penalties, then compare with Rashford
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
elrony:

Stop crying L-mark, we don remove PK goals and he's still outscored your newest MCM grin grin grin

[s]More goals, more assists than your main man...

At this rate of tears,you go soon turn azú okponku!!! cheesy[/s]

Oya how many goals in how many minutes played? Abi you are afraid to spell it out? L-rony. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
DeadPresidents:

Citadel Sports Agency: "in flops we trust" grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
Leyqute:

World Cup. Giroud won the World Cup.

In 2020?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
Amoto94:
Funny how Benzema said he was "F1 quality" and called Giroud a "Go-kart" but in that same year Giroud scored the same amount of goals as Benzema did in less games..
Copied

You know Immobile scored more goals than Messi in 2020..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
eph12:

Remove Belloti's penalties, then compare with Rashford

Who asked Rashford to be missing PKs and made Ole to give the responsiblity to PK expert Penaldes? That's another reason Belotti is better than all your spineless strikers. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10670) (10671) (10672) (10673) (10674) (10675) (10676) ... (19318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jodera, RevFrEbuka(m), Bluelines69, Trevor012(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.