Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,225 members, 7,853,183 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10704027 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10667) (10668) (10669) (10670) (10671) (10672) (10673) ... (19361) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
SyIvalord:
Omo this dude don vex oo. I am sure he is literally shaking right now. grin

This is what happens when the trolling enter body. It shows that you guys have been doing a good work.

Smellymouth, Treblechamp, olabode89, Leyqute. Well done guys.

Shepkites never see anything, just dare lose to city tomorrow first. grin
lol,I dey support man City tommorow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
Smellymouth:

Egbon mark shout pulisic , pulisic . Dude came back and dropped disasterclass. Now na ziyech. cheesy

Ziyech nor want wahaala. Baba dey chill like ozil collecting his weekly wages. Who lampard epp.?

LooL. And Marina -abi na Mile2, off paynt to buy him o. Una sure say no be sell dem sell the paynt give yahoo boiz?

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
Jodera:
Wey dat pix of king kai wey him siddon for kingly chair dey smile, while all the EPL No10s dey look am with envy.

That pix was the poster pix for both this thread and man u thread then... I don miss that pix.

Mgbo, Blueangel444?? grin grin

That hermaphrodite don disappear. If you see how they were spewing trash then.

Shekpites will always Shekph

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
Arsenal are now just 3 points behind Chelsea. And Chelsea is playing City tomorrow.

From title challengers to Arsenal’s biatch.

Una no see say una be useless club?

20 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Leyqute:

That hermaphrodite don disappear. If you see how they were spewing trash then.

Shekpites will always Shekph
Lol... Dem no even learn from we their neighbours about Pepe sef. Dey go dey make mouth.

Person wey no know go think say Chelsea buy the re-creation of Ronaldo and ozil in Werner and havertz

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
CapitalCee:

We de troll German shephard dem de cry. Na till we begin troll on top that one wey de carry towel wey big like bed spread, de go know how far
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
swiz123:

Worst part is, Chelsea hasn't played a game for 7 days now. Or are they troll when they win their own game?.

There is a very thin line between sanity and insanity.

Very true, Shekpeteris are known mad heretics cheesy grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
hensben:
Havertz is 21 while your Bruno is 26(in his peak already), your comparison is ridiculous to say the least.

Shut up dia, eyan carbon IV dating otepu grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
swiz123:

I hope he creates 100 chances in the Europa. Who knows, he might win the balon d'or

Painment go soon off this one grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
elrony:

Painment go soon off this one grin grin grin
That one is really pained. I go need make City add more painment tomorrow grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
airmark:

You claimed that Penaldes is better than all our PLAYERS, are you now squeezing the post? grin

Tell me Penaldes goals from open play, abi na only Hazard una dey use that one for? grin

Still has more open play PL goals than your personal savior Ziyech grin grin

Any player L-mark overhypes dies grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lana1:
That one is really pained. I go need make City add more painment tomorrow grin grin

Insha Allah cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:02am On Jan 03, 2021
User09:
https://www.goal.com/en/news/failure-to-fix-werner-havertz-could-cost-lampard-chelsea-job/vln4ymheo3l01eupno1p5qoyt

Interesting take on the Werner and Havertz situation

Wene Mighty ft Kai-ode Hafeez - Situation

Download Now

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:05am On Jan 03, 2021
CapitalCee:

We de troll German shephard dem de cry. Na till we begin troll on top that one wey de carry towel wey big like bed spread, de go know how far

Person wey dey use towel incubate goals wey him dey lay like old layer cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:14am On Jan 03, 2021
sod09:

Mynd44
Do you know this is an alternate moniker after his sulele04 account was banned.
Rule number 19

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 3:09am On Jan 03, 2021
Smellymouth:

When a player is your club's main penalty taker, it kind of means quite a few of his goals will be penalties...

Why are you scared to talk about his chances created and assists? cheesy

Why are you also not talking about havertz billed as the great creator that would transform Lampard’s rag-tag team of inconsistent hillbillies into champions elect? Kai has created just 10 chances all season... Bruno Fernandes has created 50.

I know you ain't ready for this fact but sorry bros,bruno has been the best midfielder in The league since he arrived.

This pics below is for another day egbon.. cheesy

Airmark is a dunce incapable of counting to 10 without the aid of his fingers.

All he has going for himself in 2021 is a Bose speaker mouth with autotune.

It's not hard to see that,surely.

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 4:04am On Jan 03, 2021
[Sky UK] José Mourinho: "Some players score ten goals a season on penalties. I'm not speaking about Harry Kane by the way."

Mourinho throwing Jabs cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:17am On Jan 03, 2021
Leyqute:
Be like say airmarke don Dey mad small small

You say small small? grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 6:02am On Jan 03, 2021
grin

So e dey pain person...... LMFAO! Landlord no complain but na Tenant go carry Plank want scatter Everywhere. Dey your lane Oga, no be una Property we dey trespass.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 6:08am On Jan 03, 2021
grin

When Shekpites were on rampage at beginning of Season like TakeItBack Protesters on United Thread, we didn't see Bar. Falana coming to the Rescue.

Make una sha lose again..... LMFAO!

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 6:35am On Jan 03, 2021
grin

According to Oluweri, good handwriting is all needed to pass Exams. You do not need to answer the Questions correctly, just make sure your handwriting is so captivating.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 6:47am On Jan 03, 2021
I love all these Tears

This is just a Preview

When we warned you guys about dropping pictures of your new signings in our Thread.... Una no hear

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:59am On Jan 03, 2021
[quote author=nihilistjnr post=97664187][/quote]
As Una dan get new vigilante na cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:04am On Jan 03, 2021
Just as Kai was just coming to terms with the Premier League and he had some really good performances with us he got Covid and he had Covid quite severely as I think people are really starting to open up about now," Lampard told reporters ahead of a home match with Manchester City on Sunday.

"I have read a few things recently about how much people can suffer with it now. Some people are asymptomatic. He definitely has had a bit of a fallout with that physically and I speak with him a lot and we know that. It is something we are trying to help him to deal with.

"Yeah, the expectation around him you have to put context into the story. Kai’s talent is undoubted. I see that every day. Giving him the time to adapt to the Premier League and to our team is crucial.

"We have seen players come here in the past, didn’t really adapt, went elsewhere and come back to the Premier League and absolutely lit it up to unbelievable levels. I am not trying to compare Kai directly with that but there are so many stories across the Premier League, not just Chelsea.

Source: Goal

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:42am On Jan 03, 2021
Kai is relapsing. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dammywapes(m): 7:47am On Jan 03, 2021
London bridge will soon be broken down. All ye chelsea fans still think fat lampard can win big match ? Aguero to score at anytime grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:52am On Jan 03, 2021
afrodoc2:
Kai is relapsing. cheesy
From long term covid injury

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CaptainZubi: 8:05am On Jan 03, 2021
Only God knows how many Mendy go lay today

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:13am On Jan 03, 2021
cool wink

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 8:39am On Jan 03, 2021
Nezzjnr:
cool wink
See aunty " wey no dey wear pant" Marina and her shidren grin grin
Doc that Victor dude that was always posting this pix on our thread don deactivate ni?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:45am On Jan 03, 2021
TrebleChamp:
See aunty " wey no dey wear pant" Marina and her shidren grin grin
Doc that Victor dude that was always posting this pix on our thread don deactivate ni?
I can't see most of them again sef

Na the innocent ones con dey suffer am cheesy cheesy

Maybe they'll resurface when Wenemighty or Kai gets an Hatrick against Ipswich Town during the Preseason friendlies cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:09am On Jan 03, 2021
Funny how Benzema said he was "F1 quality" and called Giroud a "Go-kart" but in that same year Giroud scored the same amount of goals as Benzema did in less games..
Copied

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10667) (10668) (10669) (10670) (10671) (10672) (10673) ... (19361) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omotola90(m), akwesenana, ouzo1(m), lordfalcao(m), kingBolton, Theuniverse, Shegzdave and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.