Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10730193 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10696) (10697) (10698) (10699) (10700) (10701) (10702) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2021
iamJ:
they were instantaneous successes

Where does Lampard rank?

If Leicester knew what they were doing we wouldn't be in the champions league today, be honest to yourself, Lampard is a vanity project that has failed, it was fun and enjoyable to dream and imagine things clicking but he is obviously a mediocre manager, not all great players become great coaches

Using few examples to support Lampard, what about the thousand others that failed?

Henry, Shearer

We struggle against most teams, its shameful, now he has given up on trying and just tells them to cross and hope for a nod

When last did someone play a through pass or a creative pass forward, u no dey shame
?
Mason Mount actually did one for CHO against Rennes but your hatred for him won't let you acknowledge it.

As you watch Chelsea is that something a club of our standard should be playing

If I was supporting crystal palace, I will suggest Lampard be given a 10 year deal

Mason Mount actually did one for CHO against Rennes but your hatred for him won't let you acknowledge it.

Retard, that is what you are.
Guardiola and Zidane had Messi, Xavi& iniesta & Ronaldo, Modric & Benzema in their respective teams. Who would u compare to them in this present day Chelsea team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:18am On Jan 04, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Retard, that is what you are.
Guardiola and Zidane had Messi, Xavi& iniesta & Ronaldo, Modric & Benzema in their respective teams. Who would u compare to them in this present day Chelsea team?

So every team needs a clone of Messi, and Modric in order for the forwards to receive creative passes?

As much as Jude dey vex person, he still has a point.

Before Klopp, would you rate Wijnaldum, Henderson and Fabinho highly? But I'm sure they look like very good players now.

I have not completely written off Lampard, but he has been very poor lately. These same players would do well under another coach.

Lampard dey fck up. Make we no dey defend am everytime

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

User09 deserves this award the most.
He is the Methuselah of this thread, always claiming people are rude to him.
He writes with his left hand.
How does this make sense to you, una go just forget sense they type nonsense

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2021
izzou:

So every team needs a clone of Messi, and Modric in order for the forwards to receive creative passes?

Before Klopp, would you rate Wijnaldum, Henderson and Fabinho highly? But I'm sure they look like very good players now.

I have not completely written off Lampard, but he has been very poor lately. These same players would do well under another coach.

We the Real fans of Chelsea wants Lampard to stay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2021
izzou:

Common man!
Fabinho was an anchor in Monaco team winning side. Who wouldn't rate him highly?
If Klopp doesn't rate him, how come he spent £40m to sign him?

You clearly didn't get what I wrote .
He said Lampard was worse off cos he coached a championship team and i argued against it.
Much of the success Barcelona had when Guardiola was at the helm was because they had Messi, Xavi & Iniesta in the squad, same with Zinedine Zidane at Real Madrid.
Tell me a Chelsea player who can stand toe to toe with those players i mentioned.

He said no Chelsea midfield player has given a very good creative pass to our attackers all season and i told him to go watch the game against Rennes where Mason Mount gave a delightful ball to CHO.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2021
sod09:

How does this make sense to you, una go just forget sense they type nonsense

U don go create another moniker dey attack me grin grin
From iamJ to User09 now Sod09

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 11:09am On Jan 04, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Common man!
Fabinho was an anchor in Monaco team winning side. Who wouldn't rate him highly?
If Klopp doesn't rate him, how come he spent £40m to sign him?

You clearly didn't get what I wrote .
He said Lampard was worse off cos he coached a championship team and i argued against it.
Much of the success Barcelona had when Guardiola was at the helm was because they had Messi, Xavi & Iniesta in the squad, same with Zinedine Zidane at Real Madrid.
Tell me a Chelsea player who can stand toe to toe with those players i mentioned.

He said no Chelsea midfield player has given a very good creative pass to our attackers all season and i told him to go watch the game against Rennes where Mason Mount gave a delightful ball to CHO.

So leeds that play penetrative passes have Xavi and Iniesta? Even lowly manure must have Modric and Toni Kross we don't know of. Even wolves destroyed our press with some supposed Zidane and Lothar Matheus.

You have killed and buried Havertz for doing far less damage to us than Lampard. How you rationalize your bias makes me think iamJ is right in his accessment of you.

Our whole squad now look average and that is the fault of the coach; no sugar coating it. A good manager must set up his team to maximize his players strength, not expose their weakness. Right now, this team is set up to maximize Mount's talent in running around with comparatively low output.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

My God
How does this thread harbor so much dull people like this.
It is as if they are competing to collect award for the most stupid

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
iamJ:
Sack Lampard, appoint Massimiliano Allegri till the end of the season and chase Julian Nagelsmann to become our full time manager

He will perform wonders with these players
so for your mind, a whole allegri will want to be an interim coach abi??

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
swiz123:

So leeds that play penetrative passes have Xavi and Iniesta? Even lowly manure must have Modric and Toni Kross we don't know of. Even wolves destroyed our press with some supposed Zidane and Lothar Matheus.

You have killed and buried Havertz for doing far less damage to us than Lampard. How you rationalize your bias makes me think iamJ is right in his accessment of you.

Our whole squad now look average and that is the fault of the coach; no sugar coating it. A good manager must set up his team to maximize his players strength, not expose their weakness. Right now, this team is set up to maximize Mount's talent in running around with comparatively low output.

This silly argument is one of the reason why i will continue to drag Kai Havertz.
Is Mason Mount the only player tasked with creating chances in the team ?
EPL stats even showed he is in the top 5 chances creator in the premier league this season but you backyard analyst says otherwise.
This same Kai Havertz had his chances before now, what did he do with it? Do you know how many positions that fraud has been tried yet he failed at it?
You keep writing nonsense as if , I have ever absolve Lampard of the blame.
Throughout yesterday, I wrote a lot about him going back to the championship, if his team cannot beat Man City with half of their first team squad out, also, the loss of Arsenal & Wolves are still fresh in my memory.

My friend rest abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Nairalanders and weird obsession with attributing alternate monikers to people. This is the same rubbish that occurs on the United thread. The other one is when you have a different opinion that others then you are tagged a troll.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
sod09:

My God

Keep alternating between different monikers.
Problem ti e niyen grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
Trevor012:

Nairalanders and weird obsession with attributing alternate monikers to people. This is the same rubbish that occurs on the United thread. The other one is when you have a different opinion that others then you are tagged a troll.

Stay away from this angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
swiz123:

If I yabb you now, e go be like say my own too much but for the sake of brotherhood, I go lay low.
I hope you know Man united are way ahead of us on the league table? How u call them lowly is still beyond me.
Even when the entire Man united team fumbled last season, Bruno Fernandez galvanized the team. There were times, our team looked out of place in the past but for the brilliance of Eden Hazard, we won games.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
Segedinho:

I watch d match o
Where blueangel444 na cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
KingAlabi:

Where blueangel444 na cheesy
He or she fit get some other tin wey dey border am...

Just maybe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
User09, Sod09 (chief metusallah of Nairaland grin), swiz123 & iamJ.
You guys keep venting your anger on Mason Mount, whereas, our attackers 'Timo Werner & Tammy Abraham' are the worst culprit, who have failed to convert decent chances.

What else do you want from this boy?
Am i the one who sat in my backyard to compile this stats?

Is Mason Mount the only player in this Chelsea squad tasked with the sole responsibility of creating clear cut chances? Why can't you people mention Havertz, Kovacic & Pulisic with the same posioned blame ?

Here is the top 5 chances creator in the EPL this season. If this does not change your perspective towards that young lad, then , i give up on you lads.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
swiz123:

Man utd lowly? Let me define lowly for you.

When you have less league titles than Aston villa, you are small. Also have less UCL trophies than Nottingham forest. You have been relegated more times than you have won a league title. Your rent stadium is not even up to 50k capacity.
That's the definition of lowly.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
tolutweety:

How did you search out recommended people in a sector,say the Health Tech and the Tech, to get a SimeoneRizzetto.

If I intend getting others with similar portfolio to copy...got any more recommended names for me to copy in the Health and health tech?

PS: new on etoro,trying to navigate my way around still.

Thanks.

I was lucky to already have him on my watchlist. There's no search function on specialty I'm afraid but the filters on copy people can get you closer to what you need eg If you filter people by allocation to get to the guys with mostly stock holdings, then you can read their profiles or see their holdings to see what sort of sector they veer toward

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
User09, Sod09 (chief metusallah of Nairaland grin), swiz123 & iamJ.
You guys keep venting your anger on Mason Mount, whereas, our attackers 'Timo Werner & Tammy Abraham' are the worst culprit, who have failed to convert decent chances.

What else do you want from this boy?
Am i the one who sat in my backyard to compile this stats?

Is Mason Mount the only player in this Chelsea squad tasked with the sole responsibility of creating clear cut chances? Why can't you people mention Havertz, Kovacic & Pulisic with the same posioned blame ?

Here is the top 5 chances creator in the EPL this season. If this does not change your perspective towards that young lad, then , i give up on you lads.
98% corner kicks and free kicks

Guy abeg rest

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Smellymouth:

Man utd lowly? Let me define lowly for you.

When you have less league titles than Aston villa, you are small. Also have less UCL trophies than Nottingham forest. You have been relegated more times than you have won a league title. Your rent stadium is not even up to 50k capacity.
That's the definition of lowly.

spending more than 1 billion on transfers and having nothing but a zebra print Jersey to show for it

Is the definition of lowly

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

This silly argument is one of the reason why i will continue to drag Kai Havertz.
Is Mason Mount the only player tasked with creating chances in the team ?
EPL stats even showed he is in the top 5 chances creator in the premier league this season but you backyard analyst says otherwise.
This same Kai Havertz had his chances before now, what did he do with it? Do you know how many positions that fraud has been tried yet he failed at it?
You keep writing nonsense as if , I have ever absolve Lampard of the blame.
Throughout yesterday, I wrote a lot about him going back to the championship, if his team cannot beat Man City with half of their first team squad out, also, the loss of Arsenal & Wolves are still fresh in my memory.

My friend rest abeg.

Perhaps you should enlighten us on what Mount offers us that would help us win matches?

I like Mount for his dedication and spirit, but I hardly see the reason why he gets more minutes then the whole team. Mount isn't special, same with kovacic. Havertz has thus far not proved himself and that's why he is being benched. Mount on the other hand is our supposed best player with his not so good performance and that is worrying for me and for meaningful fans.

I don't want to be comfortable with mediocrity.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
Segedinho:

He or she fit get some other tin wey dey border am...

Just maybe
Yeah
Just maybe cheesy

Hope your doing alright though cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by osamz007: 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
iamJ:
spending more than 1 billion on transfers and having nothing but a zebra print Jersey to show for it

Is the definition of lowly

I FEEL YOUR PAIN TELL LAMPARD TO REPOSITION WERNER NEXT TIME

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
Chelsea are just 3 points ahead of Arsenal who had like 1 win in almost 2 months. That's messed up. From all of us at Madrid Lampard must stay.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
KingAlabi:

Yeah
Just maybe cheesy

Hope your doing alright though cool
Abolutely

Thanks boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
Funny how as a stats guy, I have so many unflattering metrics of Mount that would cripple any silly optimism about him but I dont do it or bring them up

Cos for me, The bigger problem is the coach tactics which of course I keep highlighting but most people would rather turn the argument to Havertz vs Mount which recently I try as much as possible to avoid. The only reason why Mount comes up in my post is cos lampard tactics depends a lot on the guy - Same reason why Jorginho would always come up in Sarri criticism.

Any objective person can easily see that the team is not playing to its full potential, attributing it to one player doesnt do the team justice likewise sentiment, favoritism and mediocrity from the coach

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
One thing I'm very certain about, is that those calling for us to exercise patience on lampard will never have done so if it were another manager with this same level of performance as lampard. In fact they would have called for the manager's resignation after the wesbrom game.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Lampard :Pass me the baton

Arteta:

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
afrodoc2:

Old timers defending their icon Lampfraud. Young Turks attacking him with all they have got.

Either way it will surely end in tears. cheesy
Things we love to see cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
Oasis007:
undecided

Sick of reading Trash from the Poster above. Leave trolling for the rival Fans and stop wishing your Club failure.

Some of us want OGS out as well, but we feel happy when he wins and wail when he loses.

It's no Crime to feel pained when your Club's Manager seems tactical Inept, but praying, fasting for the Club's failure week in week out is something else Bruh.
Oh, you are just finding out about that fowl? We have known him since the days we used to frequent the Romance section. He is a known idiot. You better ignore before pig use dirt rub you.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
sod09:

My God

Mynd44 OAM4J justwise
rule 2 : check all his comments it can never be void of insults.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10696) (10697) (10698) (10699) (10700) (10701) (10702) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), Vischy, kingBolton and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.