Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10508991 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10702) (10703) (10704) (10705) (10706) (10707) (10708) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
nateevs:

I checked this dude out. He's posted 47 straight months of profit with an average risk of 1. Shit!
No wonder his AUM is $5m+

He only holds positions in 3 or 4 coørrency pairs at a time which shows specialty knowledge of individual currencies behaviour, unlike others who may hold 20 or 30 stocks at a time and exposed to market risk or systemic black swan events. He is actually trading pairs against each other so less exposed to market risk, for example if dollar crash, he'll just short it against Aussie dollar etc. One shouldn't crack their brain doing something when you can just invest in someone who does it better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
nateevs:

Dr Bigkesh. Where you been man? Happy New Years.

Same to you boss!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
bigkesh:

Same to you boss!!
Long time senior man. Happy new year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
Roland17:

Derek Rae is my all time favorite especially when he is calling a UCL knockout stages.

No commentator can beat Ray Hudson that La Liga commentator when hyping Messi or Ronaldo on Bein sport

One game Ray Hudson hyped Messi so much that Hudson burst into tears

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Excallibur(m): 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

No commentator can beat Ray Hudson that La Liga commentator when hyping Messi or Ronaldo on Bein sport

my all time favourites
"giving Ronaldo that much space and time is like giving Dracula the keys to the blood bank"

"there's no space, there's no time, it means nothing to Messi; Einstein looking down thinking I need to have a talk with this guy, he knows something I don't know"

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
Unlimited22:

Long time senior man. Happy new year.
Happy new year, bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
Carabao cup might just be the first cup Spurs win in years.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
Excallibur:
my all time favourites
"giving Ronaldo that much space and time is like giving Dracula the keys to the blood bank"

"there's no space, there's no time, it means nothing to Messi; Einstein looking down thinking I need to have a talk with this guy, he knows something I don't know"

If you go on youtube and just type "Ray Hudson commentary" you will see how he waxes lyrically about Messi and Ronaldo. The guy adds a lot of fun to the game

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 12:14am On Jan 06, 2021
raumdeuter:

My problem with Ray Hudson is what you described in your first paragraph. He is great with Spanish team/ La Liga. He is very good with words though.
D. Rae’s voice has a way of creating an electrifying environment during games and this is irrespective of the competition but UCL has this allure with him running commentary for me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DaBogu: 12:40am On Jan 06, 2021
Happy New Year.
In this write up I'll be tell you how to
1. Report a scammer or fraudster or ripper
2. How to watch out against scam
Let's get started.
The 2021 seems like a recovery year after the hardship of 2020, undoubtedly people will be doubling down on their efforts and hustles whether it's with business, trading or skill acquisition. Just then there's another group of people who will also be hustling more.... SCAMMERS and FRAUDSTERS.
With the 2nd wave of COVID-19 and the looming 2nd lockdown all over the world, people are going to turn over to internet businesses and remote transactions, remote jobs and everything in-between. Where do you come in? Just anywhere! You could decide to shop or Invest in something or anything else and more than ever before you need security for your money.
Now who are we and why do we care?
We're www.nairacheck.com an online fraud check directory. And it's our business to make sure that your transactions are verified and safe.
HOW TO REPORT A SCAM
1. Go to www.nairacheck.com
2. Click on the "view fraud list" button
3. Search by name or account number or account name or phone number or location or social media handle
4. Because of the increasing additions, if the name does not already exist on the database, Click on the "Contribute" button
5. Fill in the details and submit [
www.nairacheck.com will never give out your identity to a third party]
HOW TO CHECK FOR FRAUD
1. Go to www.nairacheck.com
2. Click on the "view fraud list" button
3. Search by name or account number or account name or phone number or location or social media handle
4. Returned results shows that the name is on the fraud list
5. Searching is not enough....RUN!
Visit www.nairacheck.com today before that transaction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:47am On Jan 06, 2021
bigkesh:

Guess we both lost the Lacazette vs Icardi debate�
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:15am On Jan 06, 2021
Roland17:

My problem with Ray Hudson is what you described in your first paragraph. He is great with Spanish team/ La Liga. He is very good with words though.
D. Rae’s voice has a way of creating an electrifying environment during games and this is irrespective of the competition but UCL has this allure with him running commentary for me.

There used to be one guy on ESPN in the late 90s early 2000 Tommy Smyth with a very distinct voice, He had a Auld Onion bag show on ESPN then,

One of the youtube clips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwQ0rq2j-ZA

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 1:50am On Jan 06, 2021
raumdeuter:

There used to be one guy on ESPN in the late 90s early 2000 Tommy Smyth with a very distinct voice, He had a Auld Onion bag show on ESPN then,

One of the youtube clips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwQ0rq2j-ZA

I watched the Auld Onion bag with Tommy Smyth, he was quite eccentric. His show was ESPN soccernet/press pass... Shaka Hislop, Janusz and others made guest appearances

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 2:30am On Jan 06, 2021
Ibeme:

Have you heard of êtoro? There you can view the profile and portfolio of successful investors and copy their positions exactly with the click of a button depending on your attitude to risk. In essence, they become your fund managers. So for example, if you want steady but unspectacular returns, you just copy the portfolio of someone who invests in blue chips. If you fancy higher risk, you can copy the investments of someone who shorts often or is invested in creeypto for example. As you highlighted Tech and Health tech for Q1 growth, for a layman like me, I would just go and invest into the fund of someone like SimoneRizzetto (as below) who invests in those companies and has a stellar record of returns with those portfolios and the educational background in it as I don't have the time nor expertise to study those stocks to a decent level.

If you can get on etoro in Nigeria, your results can easily get people invested in your funds so long as you have the track record and fit their risk criteria. For example, I copy traders there from Malaysia, China etc that can bring on board their expertise of far-Eastern markets and my portfolio with them will be moving at night while the European and US fund managers portfolios are sleeping.

Interesting. Not sure it works in my country of residence. I agree it makes sense to replicate traders’ portfolios. One can check some mutual funds and replicate their asset allocations. I know some guys that have portfolios similar to Warren Buffet’s, if he longs or shorts shares of any company, they do same. But then, Warren is a long term investor, also, he has majority stakes in some companies, so it might be difficult for a small investor.

If you like mutual funds but don’t want to pay high fees or do ETFs (because they passively managed), there are Robo advisors. Fees are less than 1 percent, and they are relatively active.

Finally, there are interesting resources/websites where you can read analysis (plus recommendations) of stocks and companies by top investors and traders. Seekingalpha is one.

How do you manage trading costs? In North America, there are platforms that allow you to buy and sell stocks for free.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:50am On Jan 06, 2021
Roland17:

I watched the Auld Onion bag with Tommy Smyth, he was quite eccentric. His show was ESPN soccernet/press pass... Shaka Hislop, Janusz and others made guest appearances

Tommy Smyth with a Y.

The guy loved Sir Alex Ferguson.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 4:59am On Jan 06, 2021
Melvyn11:
Peter Dury is more than a commentator, that guy is a poet.

“Religion ruling the beautiful game. Both Jesus and Mohammed are on the scoresheet. Must be an eyesore for atheists watching the game”
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:24am On Jan 06, 2021
Ibime:

He only holds positions in 3 or 4 coørrency pairs at a time which shows specialty knowledge of individual currencies behaviour, unlike others who may hold 20 or 30 stocks at a time and exposed to market risk or systemic black swan events. He is actually trading pairs against each other so less exposed to market risk, for example if dollar crash, he'll just short it against Aussie dollar etc. One shouldn't crack their brain doing something when you can just invest in someone who does it better.
The bolded caught my attention, are you a reader of Nassim Nicholas Taleb?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:40am On Jan 06, 2021
Who is this?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:06am On Jan 06, 2021
odizeey:
Who is this?
Arinzegbalaga.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 7:17am On Jan 06, 2021
odizeey:
Who is this?
No be Mendy be this cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:33am On Jan 06, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Mendy the eggs balls layer

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:04am On Jan 06, 2021
Unlimited22:

Arinzegbalaga.
Me and you know it's not Kepa cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:04am On Jan 06, 2021
Nezzjnr:

E be like o. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 6ixT8: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2021
6ixT8:
While Chelsea fans remain the most exciting supporters anticipating the season to unfold with their new signings, also remember to pray and hope for these players to settle and adapt to the league quickly. otherwise, it shall be Partey after Partey here.

Prophet Indabosky Pahos didn't saw it but I did. cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2021
Democrats have won the Senate,lololol,I am trekking to America,everywhere sobobo

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:15am On Jan 06, 2021
Callum Hudson-Odoi’s 2020/21 season so far:

Premier League starts - 2
Goals - 2
Assists - 1

Champions League starts - 3
Goals - 2

A goal contribution every 110 minutes. Chelsea’s most in form attacker.

Should Callum Hudson-Odoi be given more starts or should he be coming from bench?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:28am On Jan 06, 2021
madrid5:
Democrats have won the Senate,lololol,I am trekking to America,everywhere sobobo

This is incredible. Trump has permanently damaged the republican party.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:37am On Jan 06, 2021
Amoto94:
Callum Hudson-Odoi’s 2020/21 season so far:

Premier League starts - 2
Goals - 2
Assists - 1

Champions League starts - 3
Goals - 2

A goal contribution every 110 minutes. Chelsea’s most in form attacker.

Should Callum Hudson-Odoi be given more starts or should he be coming from bench?

I've honestly been thinking about this. CHO has been brilliant since making his return from injury. Apart from goals and assists, his chance creation has been really good, and his passing is underrated.

Unfortunately with Pulisic as our best dribbler and Ziyech as our best creator, he will struggle to get in the starting lineup.

But if he keeps up his form, he will have a real shout. I just hope he finds consistency.

At least he will keep Ziyech and Pulisic on their toes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 9:48am On Jan 06, 2021
donjazet:

lol

Let m head to the American politics thread to catch some banters grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 9:51am On Jan 06, 2021
donjazet:

bless Trump for killing the GOP,very useless party,now another (reformed)party need to rise from their asses,the gat relatives in Yankee ,they need to clean that place before i land(hopefully)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 9:53am On Jan 06, 2021
BlueMann:

I've honestly been thinking about this. CHO has been brilliant since making his return from injury. Apart from goals and assists, his chance creation has been really good, and his passing is underrated.

Unfortunately with Pulisic as our best dribbler and Ziyech as our best creator, he will struggle to get in the starting lineup.

But if he keeps up his form, he will have a real shout. I just hope he finds consistency.

At least he will keep Ziyech and Pulisic on their toes.
no,he's too good to be on the bench,put ziyech in midfield and start him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 9:57am On Jan 06, 2021
sod09:

Mendy the eggs balls layer
Na the hair dey funny me cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10702) (10703) (10704) (10705) (10706) (10707) (10708) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.