Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10507129 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10705) (10706) (10707) (10708) (10709) (10710) (10711) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:22am On Jan 08, 2021
raumdeuter:

Whoever has more goals in games played

grin
What kinda answer is this?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:18am On Jan 08, 2021
Odunharry:

Happy birthday Bluemann.

Thanks man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:19am On Jan 08, 2021
Ibunkun1:

I miss Hazard sha, just love the guy grin. Even if him no play anything from now till he retires grin

Me too. Thank God we enjoyed the guy grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2021
Cc Skimpledawg

Drop your account details in an empty thread and tag me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2021
sod09:

Thunder will still fire you guy, you see the disaterclass pepe is dishing us
let me finish with those scummies first cheesy cheesy
I don't know any player called Pepe. What club does he play for?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:56am On Jan 08, 2021
Sulele04:

Mynd44 justwise OAM4J
rule 2 : his comments can never be void of insults.
Get a life kid and be useful to your parents
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2021
sod09:

Get a life kid and be useful to your parents
yen yen yen.
I have got a life and i am way useful to my parents, Maybe you need a life you can start by not insulting every body you come across in this forum.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:35am On Jan 08, 2021
Sulele04:

yen yen yen.
I have got a life and i am way useful to my parents, Maybe you need a life you can start by not insulting every body you come across in this forum.
Will that make your life useful
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2021
Just took the Pfizer vaccine. Thank God I have kids already since they want to use it to depopulate black people

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:45am On Jan 08, 2021
Ibime:
Just took the Pfizer vaccine. Thank God I have kids already since they want to use it to depopulate black people
You can still type bro hope they cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 11:55am On Jan 08, 2021
sod09:
Will that make your life useful
It will make your life useful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:56am On Jan 08, 2021
Sulele04:

It will make your life useful.
Avoid me boy
Don't be unfortunate
Enough said
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
sod09:
Avoid me boy Don't be unfortunate Enough said
bla bla bla. Obey nl rules and you will be fine.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
All hail Super Frankie.

Turning Gold to Sand.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ibime:
what are you saying?

You know how vaccines work?

There is no vaccine wen no get side effects and they are mostly mild, for a vaccine to be engineered to attack a certain demograh is impossible, human genome is very difficult to predict, and the thing that makes us black can't be singled out, everybody get melanin, molecular level, no difference between white and black, same drugs work, how person wan plan an attack at that level, where there is no difference

All these 3 FPS mind people self angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
TalabiAudu:
All hail Super Frankie.

Turning Gold to Sand.

that's a beautiful table, shows the problem is the coach not the player

Sport science has really helped football, see better insights
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
TalabiAudu:
All hail Super Frankie.

Turning Gold to Sand.

see havert shot depreciation cry cry cry cry cry my boy

Thunder fire that dunce called lampand

Pray an asteroid strike his balls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
iamJ:
what are you saying?

You know how vaccines work?

There is no vaccine wen no get side effects and they are mostly mild, for a vaccine to be engineered to attack a certain demograh is impossible, human genome is very difficult to predict, and the thing that makes us black can't be singled out, everybody get melanin, molecular level, no difference between white and black, same drugs work, how person wan plan an attack at that level, where there is no difference

All these 3 FPS mind people self angry

Looks like you are missing the gene that detects sarcasm

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ibime:

Looks like you are a missing the gene that detects sarcasm
gene detects sarcasm cheesy

Person marry you?

Make I hear say you no dey flex disability benefits check cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
Swissh is back

I greet you bros cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
PDPGuy:

I’m predicting bitcoin to hit $40k by the end of the first quarter of next year. I have no hope of getting into bitcoin, but I’m always happy when it rises because my crypto-related stocks (MARA, Dogecoin) also rise.

Looks like you were too pessimistic. The thing done already cross 41k. MARA and Riot are flying even more so you should be laughing

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Just saw a stat that says since United Appointed Solskjaer as manager in December 2018 they have been awarded 42penalities in all competition. 42pks in 115games. That's just insane.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
Swissh welcome back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ibime:
Have you seen the report below, bro:

CNN: Yes, you can still get infected with Covid-19 after being vaccinated. Here's why.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/08/health/covid-vaccinated-infected-wellness/index.html

We don't know the exact date that COVID-19 vaccines will get to Nigeria. A yellow fever vaccine was circulated in some parts of Nigeria last month, and I also had a shot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirWhiteFish: 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
Swissh:
Cc Skimpledaw
me sef go like drop o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
gensteejay:
Have you seen the report below, bro:

CNN: Yes, you can still get infected with Covid-19 after being vaccinated. Here's why.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/08/health/covid-vaccinated-infected-wellness/index.html

We don't know the exact date when COVID-19 vaccines will get to Nigeria. A yellow fever vaccine was circulated in some parts of Nigeria last month, and I also had a shot.

Yes, it's written on the pack they gave me. You may still be infected but there is a 94% chance you don't fall sick.

The first dose covers 75% chance and the second dose will bump you up to 94%.

It is not determined if it will cover the new South African variant apparently due to changes in the spike protein. . . but that's the same as the flu vaccine which does not cover every variant of flu.

This vaccine will be a yearly vaccine as antibodies deplete after a few months. My friend who had Covid will be going for her 9 month antibody test soon. She still had antibodies after 6 months, although another colleague who had a mild version of Covid lost his antibodies after 6 months.

I don't know whether Nigeria will be able to afford yearly innoculations. We are not used to organising seasonal vaccination unlike say the UK that organises yearly flu jab and will just add SARS-COV2 vaccine into the flu jab eventually. Na to pray for Bill Gates to sponsor remain.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Swissh:
Cc Skimpledawg

Welcome back. Na El-ru-debtor remain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ibime:

Yes, it's written on the pack they gave me. You may still be infected but there is a 94% chance you don't fall sick.

The first dose covers 75% chance and the second dose will bump you up to 94%.

It is not determined if it will cover the new South African variant apparently due to changes in the spike protein. . . but that's the same as the flu vaccine which does not cover every variant of flu.

This vaccine will be a yearly vaccine as antibodies deplete after a few months. My friend who had Covid will be going for her 9 month antibody test soon. She still had antibodies after 6 months, although another colleague who had a mild version of Covid lost his antibodies after 6 months.

I don't know whether Nigeria will be able to afford yearly innoculations. We are not used to organising seasonal vaccination unlike say the UK that organises yearly flu jab and will just add SARS-COV2 vaccine into the flu jab eventually. Na to pray for Bill Gates to sponsor remain.
Okay. Thanks for the informed submission.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ramdueter must have followed Werner and Havertz from their bundesliga days.

What do you think?
Waste of money or.......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
BlueMann:
Birthday mate smiley

Happy birthday. Llnp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10705) (10706) (10707) (10708) (10709) (10710) (10711) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m), Vischy and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.