Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10505168 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10706) (10707) (10708) (10709) (10710) (10711) (10712) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ibunkun1:

I miss Hazard sha, just love the guy grin. Even if him no play anything from now till he retires grin

I tell ya.

I just hope our new boys take up the gauntlets.

Hazard did well for us.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
airmark:

I tell ya.

Hazard did well for us.
The board no do Hazard well, no backing, he was the only one Omo the guy try for Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
bigkesh:
Ramdueter must have followed Werner and Havertz from their bundesliga days.

What do you think?
Waste of money or.......

They are both useful but I dont know if Lampard is the person to use them

Werner was rejected by Bayern because he needs space to operate and Bayerns opponents dont give them space

Kai Harvetz is a 10 who would be very useful to Bayern but he will need to wait till Muller retires

So he is in Chelsea gaining match practise for 3-5yrs until Muller fades and we will bring back Harvetz if he develops properly

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
raumdeuter:

Werner was rejected by Bayern because he needs space to operate and Bayerns opponents dont give them space

Kai Harvetz is a 10 who would be very useful to Bayern but he will need to wait till Muller retires

So he is in Chelsea gaining match practise for 3-5yrs until Muller fades and we will bring back Harvetz if he develops properly
Dj: play me, I concor by timaya grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
airmark:

I tell ya.

Hazard did well for us.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12957620_screenshot20210108124112_jpeg21e5119b3eae71d872888db8192eefc5

Before checking the stats, I already feel the attached is a fat lie, even fatter than Hazard

Can anyone tell us how many seasons of 15+ goals and 15+ assists Hazard has in his entire career for any club? and I will produce a player with more

airmark is now so desperate to launder Hazard that he is picking false and silly tweets to back him

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
raumdeuter:

Okay, thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kimbeast:
Just saw a stat that says since United Appointed Solskjaer as manager in December 2018 they have been awarded 42penalities in all competition. 42pks in 115games. That's just insane.
this is what I was saying the other day

They brought list from 1960 to blind the argument cheesy

Shameless people

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kimbeast:
Just saw a stat that says since United Appointed Solskjaer as manager in December 2018 they have been awarded 42penalities in all competition. 42pks in 115games. That's just insane.
O my Lord bwhahahahah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
raumdeuter:

Before checking the stats, I already feel the attached is a fat lie, even fatter than Hazard

Can anyone tell us how many seasons of 15+ goals and 15+ assists Hazard has in his entire career for any club? and I will produce a player with more

airmark is now so desperate to launder Hazard that he is picking false and silly tweets to back him
1960bet they use hazard catch cruise cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
sod09:

1960bet they use hazard catch cruise cheesy grin

airmark hensben talabifraudu mapoka do you know the answer?

Imagine airmark dey post fraudulent tweet from some random internet poster claiming that asides Messi no one has as much 15+ goals and 15+ assists season as Hidden

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
raumdeuter:

I am 100% sure that your Debruyne and African giant, Salah never had 15+ league goals and 15+ league assists in any season.

Another player apart from Messi with a better stat must surely be seen as a GOAT. grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
raumdeuter:

If it's just league stats then hazard did it twice. Once at Chelsea and Lille. What i don't understand is the distinction between 15goals and 15assist? Is there difference between a 15goal and 15 assist season and a 20goal and 10assist season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
Godx:

If it's just league stats then hazard did it twice. Once at Chelsea and Lille

grin

Apari is in Ogbomosho forest looking for players that did it thrice. He wants to swallow a big L so early in the year. grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
airmark:

I am 100% sure that your Debruyne and African giant, Salah never had 15+ league goals and 15+ league assists in any season.

Another player apart from Messi with a better stat must surely be seen as a GOAT. grin

Where did your tweet say league goals and league assists?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
Godx:

If it's just league stats then hazard did it twice. Once at Chelsea and Lille. What i don't understand is the distinction between 15goals and 15assist? Is there difference between a 15goal and 15 assist season and a 20goal and 10assist season?

All competitions in a season Sterling has done it twice and he is just 26yrs old
All competitions Debruyne has done it 3 times

Muller, Neymar I cannot even count

If its league only Suarez did it once in Liverpool and once in Barcelona

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
raumdeuter:

Where did your tweet say league goals and league assists?

That's what he meant and i spelt it out in my reply too. Nothing concerns anyone with banging in goals against Morecambe in carabao cup or Logrones in copa del rey.

Now enjoy your L in peace, powered by Hidden Hazard.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
airmark:

That's what he meant and i spelt it out in my reply too. Nothing concerns anyone with banging in goals against Morecambe in carabao cup or Logrones in copa del rey.

Now enjoy your L in peace, powered by Hidden Hazard.

grin grin grin

Nowhere did he say League goals and assists and Suarez has the same in EPL and La Liga

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
raumdeuter:

Nowhere did he say League goals and assists and Suarez has the same in EPL and La Liga

If i call you Feyingbole secondary school graduate now you will be angry.

''Only Messi has registered more seasons than Hazard''. That's the statement of fact that you couldn't touch. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ibime:

Looks like you were too pessimistic. The thing done already cross 41k. MARA and Riot are flying even more so you should be laughing

Yes oh
I’m happy MARA is absolutely flying! You were right on bitcoin, and I see it hitting $50k soon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
PDPGuy:

Yes oh
I’m happy MARA is absolutely flying! You were right on bitcoin, and I see it hitting $50k soon

Nah I wasn't right on Bïtcoin. I was expecting a correction in the short term before it proceeds again. I don't have the stomach for Bïtcoin jare cos I keep expecting it to crash. I did small trade on Saturday evening when it was around $31k, rode it up to $34, as soon as it dropped to $32k, my mind cut and I withdrew. Since then its gone to 41 but I don't have the stomach at any of these prices. I will wait for a steep correction before I enter. In the meantime, I just prefer to be collecting steady $30 or $40 gains per day from my êtoro copies, that one is stress free that I just check once or twice a day, not refreshing my phone every minute like when I'm in bitcoin position. I'm.just waiting for Bïtcoin to start dropping to short MARA and Riot, then when it stabilises, I will enter long position on bïtcoin. Till then na siddon look.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lemme pour petrol to the fire

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
If you listen to this and still think lampand isn't to be blamed

I have nothing to say to you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpYBiuwBz1c

Werner, kai, pullisic, ziyech all trive in fast paced attacking football

Lampand doesn't have the intelligence to plan such attacking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ibime:

Nah I wasn't right on Bïtcoin. I was expecting a correction in the short term before it proceeds again. I don't have the stomach for Bïtcoin jare cos I keep expecting it to crash. I did small trade on Saturday evening when it was around $31k, rode it up to $34, as soon as it dropped to $32k, my mind cut and I withdrew. Since then its gone to 41 but I don't have the stomach at any of these prices. I will wait for a steep correction before I enter. In the meantime, I just prefer to be collecting steady $30 or $40 gains per day from my êtoro copies, that one is stress free that I just check once or twice a day, not refreshing my phone every minute like when I'm in bitcoin position. I'm.just waiting for Bïtcoin to start dropping to short MARA and Riot, then when it stabilises, I will enter long position on bïtcoin. Till then na siddon look.
one thing..
You no wan take risk but you wan hit goldmine.. how undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ibime:

Abeg oh, I don’t want any shorting of MARA. I want it to keep rising to over $30 cheesy
Besides, even if Bitcoin loses $2k over the next few days, I won’t be too bothered cos MARA won’t depreciate drastically, and bitcoin would recover the loss quickly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Which kind nonsense lineup Aston villa out for here undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
seankafor:
Aston villa bought fork to a gun battle

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
seankafor:
The fa is at fault for this, the tie should have been called off.
aston villa have had a major covid-19 breakout they have no business playing this match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
seankafor:
one thing..
You no wan take risk but you wan hit goldmine.. how undecided

Best time to take risk is not at $40k. It could hit $50k or drop to $30k or lower. That one na gambling.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
airmark:

If i call you Feyingbole secondary school graduate now you will be angry.

''Only Messi has registered more seasons than Hazard''. That's the statement of fact that you couldn't touch. grin

Let any sensible person read that and tell you what they deduce if it even has a meaning

The poster on twitter has CFC behind his name so its expected he will be an Agbero

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
seankafor:

They are in with a good chance of top 4 this season. This is the season for them to get knocked out of cups early and focus all energy on the league cos the league schedule is brutal every 3 days
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
PDPGuy:

Abeg oh, I don’t want any shorting of MARA. I want it to keep rising to over $30 cheesy
Besides, even if Bitcoin loses $2k over the next few days, I won’t be too bothered cos MARA won’t depreciate drastically, and bitcoin would recover the loss quickly

MARA and Riot are far more volatile than Bïtcoin. If Bïtcoin drops drastically, MARA will tailspin. If Bïtcoin rises 50%, MARA and Riot will moon.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ibime:

This return is on what amount of capital pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10706) (10707) (10708) (10709) (10710) (10711) (10712) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.