Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10637301 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10710) (10711) (10712) (10713) (10714) (10715) (10716) ... (19287) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 8:24am On Jan 10, 2021
Amoto94:

Chief why now?
grin grin grin The talk no make sense na.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Regards2U: 8:31am On Jan 10, 2021
nihilistjnr:

You're joking right?

You know how many non-Tesla EVs dey Europe?

most of them still use Tesla technology by licensing it like it's power train and a lot it's other Tesla tech.

Tesla is doing both the Samsung and Apple thing in Ev's.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2021
My guy Donjazet what's your view regarding the deplatforming of Trump by Twitter and Facebook, also the removal of Parler by Amazon, and Google?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:41am On Jan 10, 2021
embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2021
iamJ:

Let me interpret for blueman

all he said grin was biden will pump more money into american economy and people will invest more so the market will be a feast

Says he wants a hands off approach to half of his investment

Said 10% gain on his portfolio aka total money when him invest with for the year means a good year of investing for him

That's all he said blueman, economics use plenty jargons to appear sophisticated

Na economics I study, I know every, watch this video, the guy break down the jargons when dem dey use

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxOmaQx4BY4
Just imagine..all these jargons, and for what! embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:45am On Jan 10, 2021
Ibime:

Tesla is not getting 35% of any market. They will be lucky to get 10%. China, Africa and a good chunk of Latin America already rule them out of that market due to Chinese restrictions and availability of electricity in the third world.

When we start talking of $25k cars, Tesla Net margin will drop to Industry standards. Ford makes $2.2k Gross profit per car for example.

Take another approach - About 65 million new cars are sold per year. Going by Ford's average Gross profit per car of $2k, that is $130bln per year. Again we can assume after overheads, $50bln of that is net profit. So once again, Tesla would have to control around 44% of the total car market in the future with a payback period of 38 years to justify it's current valuation ignoring inflation.

The current behemoth of the auto industry, Toyota has a market share of 10% and we still have other players to come such as Google, Amazon, NIO, other Chinese and many Euro consolidations and buy outs of smaller EV companies with good EV technology in Europe. So putting Tesla at 44% market share is nuts.
Same argument again Tesla isn't just a car company, they make so many other products, do you know how much they will make with their trucks, autopilot technology, solar roofs, power walls, Ev battery sales and Ev component sales, you are using just their car business to scale the growth of the company cheesy cheesy they have vertically integrated the production of most of their component manufacturing that alone will not only give them outside sources of revenue but the research done at that level can be aligned to limit the overall cost of the car cool

i don't know, if you know Ray Dalio, he has been buying and holding tesla stock, that guy doesn't fool around with his money, how many people have gotten rich shorting telsa? grin

Let's get to some numbers to see Teslas potential slice of the pie. Total yearly revenue of all auto companies last year was $1.03trn. Net margin is 4-5% so let's assume $50bln net margin. To get to valuation, let's multiply by S&P500 current PE Ratio of 38 which is $1.9trln. Tesla valuation is already 44% of that.
There is still more demand than supply, compared to other car manufacturers, economics of scale you know these things na, has tesla peaked?

The current behemoth of the auto industry, Toyota has a market share of 10% and we still have other players to come such as Google, Amazon, NIO, other Chinese and many Euro consolidations and buy outs of smaller EV companies with good EV technology in Europe. So putting Tesla at 44% market share is nuts
how many decades before these companies meet up? 35% is more realistic but before it even falls to 35% it will be remain in high 70% for decades and by the time these companies make a product that can rival telsa, they will be so far ahead in R& D wise, that it will be almost impossible to beat them, 35% is very possible.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 10:45am On Jan 10, 2021
BlueMann:

Just imagine..all these jargons, and for what! embarassed
To avoid panic mainly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:51am On Jan 10, 2021
iamJ:

how many decades before these companies meet up? 35% is more realistic but before it even falls to 35% it will be remain in high 70% for decades and by the time these companies make a product that can rival telsa, they will be so far ahead in R& D wise, that it will be almost impossible to beat them, 35% is very possible.

We are talking when petrol and diesel vehicles are banned and everyone is using EVs. Even as is stands, Tesla only controls 25% of the EV market despite first mover advantage. When others fully come on board with EV including Google and Amazon, Tesla can never have 35% of the EV market, they will be lucky to have 10%.

iamJ:
Same argument again Tesla isn't just a car company, they make so many other products, do you know how much they will make with their trucks, autopilot technology, solar roofs, power walls, Ev battery sales and Ev component sales, you are using just their car business to scale the growth of the company cheesy cheesy they have vertically integrated the production of most of their component manufacturing that alone will not only give them outside sources of revenue but the research done at that level can be aligned to limit the overall cost of the car

Tesla non-automotive Revenue is 6% of their total Revenue. Sounds good on qualitative yarns on Twitter but not in their accounts.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
Uncle murder who undecided

Skillz is tha truth.. cool

Know this and know peace

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
Unlimited22:

Oga Patrick why now? Why? grin

Nitrogen, I do not totally agree when you say China are copycats and do not have the tech and innovation yet. This one no be true o.

Unless you're talking about hydrogen fuel cells exclusively.

Look at the story of Nio.

Trust me, China is all about espionage. The country sends scientists/spies to various countries and major companies to steal ideas. The stuff is diverse and multi-layered. Energy, supply chain, manufacturing, IT, defence etc.

I did a study on some of China’s major techs and how they were acquired.

What I like about China though, is execution and speed, even though they sometimes sacrifice safety and quality because they want to quickly dominate markets (esp. emerging ones).

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
Make you people carry your Tesla thing to another thread na this is a football thread for goodness sake

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Creatrixity(m): 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nobody is complaining joor. SMH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
Wetin tomori do this man now

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
See attack...Lampard no wan hear story grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
Lineup: kepa; azpicleuta zouma rudiger emerson; havertz gilmour mount; ziyech werner hudson-odoi.

no pulishit, that american fraud finally benched.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sulele04:
Lineup: kepa; azpicleuta zouma rudiger emerson; havertz gilmour mount; ziyech werner hudson-odoi.

no pulishit, that american fraud finally benched.

Pulisic get haters too cheesy

Nobody is immune o cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
BlueMann:

E shock me oo, Pulisic haters cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
BlueMann:

Did you read that report that one bloody american alex said pulishit is too good for chelsea undecided.
Pulishit has two goals contributions all season as a wf for chelsea that is not acceptable, rashford has 21 gc, son has over 25 gc.

i have said it since cho werner ziyech thats the front three.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
Achraf Hakimi, my word!

What a goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sulele04:

Did you read that report that one bloody american alex said pulishit is too good for chelsea undecided.
Pulishit has two goals contributions all season as a wf for chelsea that is not acceptable, rashford has 21 gc, son has over 25 gc.

i have said it since cho werner ziyech thats the front three.

So u want to use only this season to judge him ba? Ask urself, where would we have been if not for him last season?

Issok oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
Acraf hakimi is such a baller, how on earth did madrid let him go. top top player. Zidane doesnt have that ability to spot talents let go of llorente, hakimi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
BlueMann:
Achraf Hakimi, my word!
What a goal.
chai you sef see that goal. i dont even which foot is strongest left or right. That boy is a top player.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NewDelhi(m): 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
Lampard na olofo. Very smart fool. He knows if he loses today, he's a goner na why he put up a very strong squad againts a league 2 side. He smartly bought himself more time.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
Werner should score that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
Chelsea's line up against Morecambe tells me Frank is scared that one loss means he's getting sacked.

Cross and nod don start grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
Typical English manager tactics; I.e, play basic passes to the wing then cross, whereas, warner is your point man. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
I think Azpilicueta should go by summer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10710) (10711) (10712) (10713) (10714) (10715) (10716) ... (19287) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, NOBODYY, WhoDeyHause, AdisaOwala, afrodoc2, forgiveness and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.