Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10584720 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11007) (11008) (11009) (11010) (11011) (11012) (11013) ... (19237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:59am On Feb 26, 2021
Griffon:

Na Nigerian league bro.

Nice one. He should get his highlights on youtube.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:01am On Feb 26, 2021
airmark:

Nice one. He should get his highlights on youtube.

Im trying my best to compile that, but time wont let me. Boy is too good to be in a league of technically inept old men.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:05am On Feb 26, 2021
Griffon:

Im trying my best to compile that, but time wont let me. Boy is too good to be in a league of technically inept old men.

Omo Naija league teams still dey use old men to play?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:17am On Feb 26, 2021
airmark:

Omo Naija league teams still dey use old men to play?

That is the problem brother. Your CV must read ''Played in the league for 10 years with blah blah blah. . .'', before team fit sign you. The clubs' youth teams is as good as non-existent. There are no integrations into the first team, no programme for their developments, just absolutely nothing.

Many of my niggas wey dey Enyimba feeders i.e Enyimba's youth team, are nearing 30 or even above. Just imagine the phuck. Like you have a 30-year-old in Chelsea's academy. Who the phuck approves that? Those niggas have little or no chance to play in the league, they just dey survive with the 30k salary they are being paid, whilst nursing a dream that can never happen - to become professional footballers.

Airmark Nigeria is phucked up. To leave my bro for that league be say I wan watch a talented boy roast in misery. You go help me with that youtube gig abeg, I go need your email for direct communication.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:13am On Feb 26, 2021
airmark:

I have always been asking you when your Boathand would be honoured by Fifa.

How many times did Ashley Cole, Scholes or Giggs get honored by Fifa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2021
raumdeuter:

How many times did Ashley Cole, Scholes or Giggs get honored by Fifa

None of these players won a World cup and 2 Ucls like Boathand. Find me a great player that won World cup and 2 Ucls like Boathand and not honoured by Fifa. Waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2021
incase you forgot how brutal costa was grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFvPR6inj68
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
Griffon:
My younger brother dey game again.

Ibime abeg secure foreign deal for my boy. If na to sell our community lands to sponsor him, we go sell cheesy

Your bros done port go Heartland? Nice one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
Griffon:

Na to drop him age, enter Under 20 go make sense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
Griffon:

Ibime abeg secure foreign deal for my boy. If na to sell our community lands to sponsor him, we go sell cheesy

Search up Atta Aneke on Facebook. He is a Norway based half-Nigerian agent who moves players from Nigeria to Scandinavia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ibeme:

Search up Atta Aneke on Facebook. He is a Norway based half-Nigerian agent who moves players from Nigeria to Scandinavia.

I will.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
Griffon:

That is the problem brother. Your CV must read ''Played in the league for 10 years with blah blah blah. . .'', before team fit sign you. The clubs' youth teams is as good as non-existent. There are no integrations into the first team, no programme for their developments, just absolutely nothing.

Many of my niggas wey dey Enyimba feeders i.e Enyimba's youth team, are nearing 30 or even above. Just imagine the phuck. Like you have a 30-year-old in Chelsea's academy. Who the phuck approves that? Those niggas have little or no chance to play in the league, they just dey survive with the 30k salary they are being paid, whilst nursing a dream that can never happen - to become professional footballers.

Airmark Nigeria is phucked up. To leave my bro for that league be say I wan watch a talented boy roast in misery. You go help me with that youtube gig abeg, I go need your email for direct communication.

This is serious. Ibime has a top agent in Europe he sent me b4 but i have lost his contact, i believe he can help out with his contact.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ibeme:

Just seeing this now. Good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ibime:

This is going to be Tuchels problem with the board. As much as he achieves results with the cheap players like Alonso, Rudiger, Chris and co, he is sacrificing expensive assets to the bench to stabilise the defence with three defenders, and eventually the board will have a problem with it as soon as he gets one or two wonky results. When you have multimillion assets like Pulisic, Kai, Ziyech and Chilwell rotting on the bench, the board will start pressuring him sooner or later.

I stated during Lampards time that at certain times, he will ordinarily go to three at the back to stabilise things and drop one of the attacking players, but he was putting himself under pressure to justify the outlay so kept persisting with 4-3-3.

Tuchel can come in and prioritize stability because those players were not signed under his watch, but eventually, the board will put pressure on him to maximize their assets. Different managers have different mandates and at some point, the board will change Tuchels mandate for him.

I don’t agree with you, the board are not blind
If the expensive players don’t come good and Tuchel is using alternative players that cost less or from academy to get results, there won’t be any pressure or whatsoever
Board are always concern about results
Getting results = success = money inflow too
So I don’t see how the board will be angry at that
If the board pressure you on the million dollar project, then why did they rush to the market to buy Mendy, why not pressure the manager to make Kepa come good

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
Neobulletzz:

I don’t agree with you, the board are not blind
If the expensive players don’t come good and Tuchel is using alternative players that cost less or from academy to get results, there won’t be any pressure or whatsoever
Board are always concern about results
Getting results = success = money inflow too
So I don’t see how the board will be angry at that
If the board pressure you on the million dollar project, then why did they rush to the market to buy Mendy, why not pressure the manager to make Kepa come good

You have no idea what you are saying, if you buy benz, and it's not working, will you be satisfied with pakufa motto because it is carrying you to your destination? Won't you try to get the benz to work?
Those players are investment, not playing them is wasting that investment, the board will never be content with that.

Tuchel is just starting so he will be excused for trying to stabilise the team and increase our top 4 hopes, but the board putting pressure on him to play is a matter of "when" not "if".

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
Silva come back na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by osamz007: 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
BlueMann:
Silva come back na
on Monday

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
osamz007:

on Monday

To congratulate the lads on a job very well done tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
Roman Abramovich has given Chelsea the “green light” to sign Erling Haaland from Borussia Dortmund. [Bild]

Matt Law: “If Roman wants to buy Haaland, then Chelsea will go for it.”
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Griffon:

Your brother has received good hype recently within the league especially during the good run Heartland has enjoyed. He played well in the 1-1 away draw against Sunshine and was impressive in yesterday’s victory against Dakkada. He is listed as a defender for the most part but it does seem like he plays the middle of the park (CM), correct me if I am wrong though.

This current run of good form is the best time to compile a video or be aggressive about shipping him out of naija especially if he continues to get play time like he is enjoying now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2021
Roland17:

Your brother has received good hype recently within the league especially during the good run Heartland has enjoyed. He played well in the 1-1 away draw against Sunshine and was impressive in yesterday’s victory against Dakkada. He is listed as a defender for the most part but it does seem like he plays the middle of the park (CM), correct me if I am wrong though.

This current run of good form is the best time to compile a video or be aggressive about shipping him out of naija especially if he continues to get play time like he is enjoying now.

Roland17 on the beat. I didn't know this niggas interest extended beyond Arsenal, Milan, basketball, gridiron, Ice hockey and baseball even into Iwanyanwu Nationale. Na you be Sports baba for Nairaland.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
airmark:

This is serious. Ibime has a top agent in Europe he sent me b4 but i have lost his contact, i believe he can help out with his contact.

Should be that niccur on FB.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
Roland17:

He plays as a CM. Thanks for the tips, I appreciate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
Griffon:

Should be that niccur on FB.

I don't know the gee. I just contacted him about my cousin once cos my cousin plays in NFPL and used to play for Eaglets (Stanley Okoro set) but he missed that tournament as he was going on trials abroad. Anyway his matter fell through and injuries and age caught up with him. I know the Aneke guy used to have open scouting sessions in PH, I don't know about Aba and Owerri. He is also Ighalo agent now. Like Roland said, now is the time to press for your brothers matter. Starting with videos, searching for connected agents, even up to dropping dolapo to enter Under-20s. But the good thing about trying to go through Scandinavia route is you don't have the visa problems that pertains in some other parts and they all speak English.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ibeme:

Roland17 on the beat. I didn't know this niggas interest extended beyond Arsenal, Milan, basketball, gridiron, Ice hockey and baseball even into Iwanyanwu Nationale. Na you be Sports baba for Nairaland.

Hahaha... Baba, Heartland will always be dear to me.. I still follow their results here and there, most recently though..

Back in the day, we watched live games at the Dan Anyiam Stadium and enjoy weekday and weekend training matches at Township School which is just adjacent the Dan Anyiam Stadium. We no dey pay to watch Heartland those days as per “Indigine” levels or “nwa-nwa” levels.. anyone who is from Owerri Nchi-Ise should know this levels na!

Match day Sundays be like Christmas Day for Owerri Nchi Ise.. You go see guys and babes dress up, enter okada or walk to Dan Anyiam. Even after matches, win or lose, we go jam for joints, drink beer and pepper soup with Heartland players and the ones visiting from abroad.

One of my closest pal was their orthodox treatment doctor then. The guy dey fix any kind leg injury..na him grandmama teach am work. He now coaches Papillo’s (Kanu’s) team. Baba was a wonderful midfielder until ankle injury!

Na we dey volunteer buy bags of pure water and snacks for Iheanacho dem wen dem dey train with Coach Taye for Uzi and Township School.. Owerri people especially Nchi-ise love their young footballers and support them with all they have. Funny thing Kelechi was not even the most talented in his set but he was good and had favor! Make I no even begin talk David (Daedo!) matter for here sef.. The guy passed from a ghastly motor accident that left many of us shattered till today..I wept the day I heard the news, na for Nairaland I even see the news first before I call home to confirm. Kelechi made him his PA before his death..

I miss those days!!! No be today!! We just start life too early na him cause am.. grin

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 12:04am On Feb 27, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:11am On Feb 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 2:47am On Feb 27, 2021
Exonerate1:
Thomas Tuchel on Kai Havertz.

https://twitter.com/AbsoluteChelsea/status/1365431414683037702?s=19

Really glad TT sees him as a 9 or 10. Lampard no wan gree

Let the strolling begin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:07am On Feb 27, 2021
User09:

Really glad TT sees him as a 9 or 10. Lampard no wan gree

Let the strolling begin

How many goals did he score playing between 9 and 10 for Leverkusen?

Rescue project. No 9 that can't hit 20 goals for £80m. Even baby giraffe Tammy who can't stay on his feet can already do that.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:47am On Feb 27, 2021
It wasn't really the fault of Chelsea per se in the decision of Jamal Musiala to depart, from the reason cited was Brexit and the the influence of Bayern scouts and his agent.

https://www.goal.com/story/the-making-of-jamal-musiala/index.html
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawgg: 7:50am On Feb 27, 2021
Hahaha.

The Havertz slander on this page is just so funny

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11007) (11008) (11009) (11010) (11011) (11012) (11013) ... (19237) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: anadozie1, AbokiWam and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.