Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10459710 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11004) (11005) (11006) (11007) (11008) (11009) (11010) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
raumdeuter:

FIFA 11, is ballot box and polling booth

What has Thiago Silva won on the field

when naming defenders who have won CL, World cup we will see Thiago Silva carrying ballot paper up and down

Mention one great footballer that played for a top club like Bayern for 10yrs, won Ucl twice and a world cup, but didn't make Fifa 11. Only the calamitous Boathand. grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
Good pep guardiola is winning away from house in the ucl knock out round.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
popizaino:

Are you scared that PSG under pochettino will expose your overrated team that covid dashed UCL?

You suddenly can brag about PSG now that they have chased away the calamity called Thiago Silva. Why not brag about a team that has Thiago Silva so he can be holding coven meetings inside boxs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
popizaino:

Story........he didn't appear in fifa 11 3x for acting movie or dancing, he did while playing on the field .

Now tell us why boateng is not a privileged otamendi.

Why not win major trophies on the field like top players do not to depend on ballot box like Dino Melaye
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
popizaino:

When winning the UCL and World cup become your yardstick for determining who a great player is....trust me you should be able to accept Anderson of man United is better than micheal ballack.

You mean Anderson that was so good that he could not start in the CL final

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
airmark:

Mention one great footballer that played for a top club like Bayern for 10yrs, won Ucl twice and a world cup, but didn't make Fifa 11. Only the calamitous Boathand. grin

Raul Gonzalez, Thomas Muller, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Petr Cech, Ashley Cole.

All have won CL titles in their career. All were known by everyone as one of the best in their position.
Now you can tell us why these guys dont deserve it but na Thiago Silva deserve FIFPro

That is what we tell you about polling booth awards

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
raumdeuter:

Raul Gonzalez, Thomas Muller, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Petr Cech, Ashley Cole

So Raul, Giggs, Scholes, Cech, Ashley Cole won the world cup and Ucl twice like Boathand. grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
airmark:

So Raul, Giggs, Scholes, Cech, Ashley Cole won the world cup and Ucl twice like Boathand. grin

All these guys won either the CL or world cup some even won the CL multiple times yet na Thiago Silva that barely made a final win polling booth award 3 times

I am expecting you to point out those that don't qualify as greats in their position
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
raumdeuter:

You mean Anderson that was so good that he could not start in the CL final

Yes he was so good to was entrusted to play some minute and also included in the pk takers and ballack lost against him .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
popizaino:

Yes he was so good to was entrusted to play some minute and also included in the pk takers and ballack lost against him .

How many minutes in the entire 120 was he entrusted to play?

And can you name those who lost the penalties for Chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
raumdeuter:

Why not win major trophies on the field like top players do not to depend on ballot box like Dino Melaye

I didn't see him Thiago Silva soliciting for vote like dino melaye.He was awarded has a result of what they saw him doing on the pitch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
popizaino:

I didn't see him Thiago Silva soliciting for vote like dino melaye.He was awarded has a result of what they saw him doing on the pitch.

What you didn't see is Thiago Silva winning major trophies on the field. No one ever saw him win CL or world cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
raumdeuter:

You suddenly can brag about PSG now that they have chased away the calamity called Thiago Silva. Why not brag about a team that has Thiago Silva so he can be holding coven meetings inside boxs

Psg got to finals last season and it is right if i brag about them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
WTF is going on with GameStop again. From $40 to $200 in seconds. nitrogen, warn your reddit boys oh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
raumdeuter:

How many minutes in the entire 120 was he entrusted to play?

And can you name those who lost the penalties for Chelsea?

Whether he played one minutes or 120 minutes doesn't matter,......what matter is that he feature and won gold and he is better than ballack without one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
popizaino:

Psg got to finals last season and it is right if i brag about them.

Thiago Silva is in Chelsea why you no wan make dem play Bayern?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
popizaino:

Whether he played one minutes or 120 minutes doesn't matter,......what matter is that he feature and won gold and he is better than ballack without one.

If you are good as a player they wont be using you as a 10mins sub in a major final that your team needs to win
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
raumdeuter:

All these guys won either the CL or world cup some even won the CL multiple times yet na Thiago Silva that barely made a final win polling booth award 3 times

I am expecting you to point out those that don't qualify as greats in their position

I told you what i wanted, not what you wanted. None of those i listed won world cup and won UCL twice but not recognised by Fifa.

Fifa never recognised Boathand as a quality player for over 10yrs now. He was that bad.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:16am On Feb 25, 2021
airmark:

I told you what i wanted, not what you wanted. None of those i listed won world cup and won UCL twice but not recognised by Fifa.

Fifa never recognised Boathand as a quality player for over 10yrs now. He was that bad.

Has FIFA recognized
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:30am On Feb 25, 2021
raumdeuter:

Has FIFA recognized

They have not won world cup and ucl twice like Boathand, and yet Fifa recognised most of them.

Boathand was so bad that Fifa ignored him in the world cup, unlike Muller, Lahm, Hummels, Neuer.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 5:48am On Feb 25, 2021
raumdeuter:

Has FIFA recognized

FIFA best goalkeeper in 2005.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:48am On Feb 25, 2021
All these people are really insane. Just imagine we lost a world class player because of this nonsense.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2021
Capaldi:
All these people are really insane. Just imagine we lost a world class player because of this nonsense.
Wait??
Na now you dey hear this alaba news?

E don tey well well na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 10:28am On Feb 25, 2021
Jodera:
Wait??
Na now you dey hear this alaba news?

E don tey well well na

Same thing with Adebayor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 10:38am On Feb 25, 2021
I like Pep for his honesty, even though his fanboys will come and contradict what their Oga said.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2021
Ibeme:
WTF is going on with GameStop again. From $40 to $200 in seconds. nitrogen, warn your reddit boys oh.
I bought an insignificant fraction when it crashed the other time. cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:48am On Feb 25, 2021
Ibeme:
I like Pep for his honesty, even though his fanboys will come and contradict what their Oga said.
This is the luxury I’m talking about.

Cc: Raumdeuter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:49am On Feb 25, 2021
Ibeme:

Same thing with Adebayor
Yeah.

Even this Akpoguma guy. I remember Nigeria ditching him too during the under-17 or under-20 world cup too under the guise of "concentrating on Nigerian-based players"

I was even surprised he's now representing Nigeria again. Maybe cos he reasoned that he can't make it at the German team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 10:53am On Feb 25, 2021
Allison Becker lost his Dad today, poor man drowned to death. Really difficult time for the guy.....abi the poor form was pointing towards something. Just took a peep at the guys Instagram, didn’t know he was very religious, every post came with a bible verse. RIP to Mr Becker

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:29am On Feb 25, 2021
Ibeme:

He is only telling you what you want to hear,......was that not the same way he told you guys messi made him at Barcelona while the same messi can't make Ronald koeman grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:32am On Feb 25, 2021
popizaino:

He is only telling you what you want to hear,......was that not the same way he told you guys messi made him at Barcelona while the same messi can't make Ronald koeman grin
So messi is not human that you expect him to still be playing like 10 years ago. Btw, messi won ucl after pep left, has pep done that after leaving messi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11004) (11005) (11006) (11007) (11008) (11009) (11010) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cephasdultimate, 100smile(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.