Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10483362 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11028) (11029) (11030) (11031) (11032) (11033) (11034) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
raumdeuter:

So Chelsea don turn to boyboy for Pep now, If your coach pays attention to his Pep tutrial maybe the gap wont be as wide next season
So you now accept that the PL is the only competition he can flex muscle for? Just like the Bundesliga?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NextD18: 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
Amoto94:

I rate Havertz and I believe with proper conditioning he will come good the technical abilities are there it's just the conditioning that's lacking for now. I will give him 2years to prove his worth, he's still a young man in a different country and team.
Do you people ever get tired of excuses? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
Amoto94:
Ederson has created as many big chances chances as Kai Havertz in the Premier League this season (1)
Source:@WhoScored
ederson has the same number of open play assist as mount

kai hasnt played many games, una dey act like say him dey play many games, bulk of his games have been as substitute
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
Amoto94:
Chelsea’s most key passes per game in the 2020/21 Premier League:

� Mason Mount - 2.5
� Hakim Ziyech - 1.8
� Callum Hudson-Odoi - 1.4

Chelsea’s most big chances created in the 2020/21 Premier League:

� Mason Mount - 6
� Timo Werner - 5
� Hakim Ziyech - 4
see lies cheesy cheesy cheesy i dey come
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
hensben:
Is that not what pep do that is making Ramdeuter to hail him.

Chelsea no dey buy sell buy sell? Abi where the Morata, Bakayoko Zappacosta you ruined quarter of a billion on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
Chelsea is shit cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
BikeMan:
So you now accept that the PL is the only competition he can flex muscle for? Just like the Bundesliga?

That was the competition you dared him to come prove himself, You said Pep come and prove yourself in the EPL and he did that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
Mount fans will really loathe me if I do a further breakdown/scrutiny of his chances created. It's not a good look I assure you

Just rest with the agenda
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
User09:
Mount fans will really loathe me if I do a further breakdown/scrutiny of his chances created. It's not a good look I assure you

Just rest with the agenda
. Oga rest jare... everyday mount this mount that.
This season mount is in top 3 at Chelsea, where will your havertz be this season

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
These guys wan kill mason mount cheesy everybody is pissed about the guy
Guy say make mount go do marathon cheesy say him dey the wrong sport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5r0UstuEkI
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
rooftops:
This season mount is in top 3 at Chelsea, where will your havertz be this season
if you love chelsea, you should be worried, mason mount is going to stagnate our club, I know people will eventually get irritated later but some of us already are and it's not comfortable to watch

I'm happy he is getting so much attention, that will put plenty eyes on him and he doesn't have the talent to satisfy such expectations, guy might mean well but he is not good enough, it's not personal.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
iamJ:
if you love chelsea, you should be worried, mason mount is going to stagnate our club, I know people will eventually get irritated later but some of us already are and it's not comfortable to watch

I'm happy he is getting so much attention, that will put plenty eyes on him and he doesn't have the talent to satisfy such expectations, guy might mean well but he is not good enough, it's not personal.
...if Mason stagnates our club what will your greatest player harverzt do?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
SyIvalord:
Mourinho did not buy Martial. LVG bought Martial
You suppose smart pass this.

Leave Dayo make e dey use HenB to catch cruise

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
Leyqute, you good man?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
NextD18:

Do you people ever get tired of excuses? cheesy
Many factors come into when it comes to the failure or success of a player football is more psychological than physical. Some players are quick to adapt while others are or may not.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
Fireboy's Champion's video may be the best this year.

Must visit Obudu on next vacation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
Skimpledawg:

You suppose smart pass this.

Leave Dayo make e dey use HenB to catch cruise
Lol. I did not realize that Dayo was toying with Hensb. I did not know the genesis of their discussion. I thought he made a honest mistake. I don read their arguments and modify my “correction” immediately. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
Chelsea are “huge admirers” of young Monaco midfielder Tchouaméni, according to ESPN.

The promising defensive-midfielder has been bossing games in midfield all season, and should end the campaign in Ligue 1 Best XI lists. [@LaurensJulien]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
SyIvalord:
Lol. I did not realize that Dayo was toying with Hensb. I did not know the genesis of their discussion. I thought he made a honest mistake. I don read their arguments and modify my “correction” immediately. angry
Lmao. Na laugh I dey since.

Dayo dey ment sometimes. When e don catch meat like this, e go dey use am do suya grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Lmao. Na laugh I dey since.

Dayo dey ment sometimes. When e don catch meat like this, e go dey use am do suya grin
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
FBS:

You reckon he has a place here? Why was he sent out on loan in the first place? Just curious.

He has displaced their captain Romagnolli from the team and is earning rave reviews, that's what I know so far.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
Amoto94:

I rate Havertz and I believe with proper conditioning he will come good the technical abilities are there it's just the conditioning that's lacking for now. I will give him 2years to prove his worth, he's still a young man in a different country and team.

Amoto94:
Ederson has created as many big chances chances as Kai Havertz in the Premier League this season (1)
Source:@WhoScored

Stay one place na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
Skimpledawg:
Leyqute, you good man?

Yeah, m alright dawg. What’s poppin?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
raumdeuter:

That was the competition you dared him to come prove himself, You said Pep come and prove yourself in the EPL and he did that
So he has won the Nairaland Dare trophy but not the Champions League?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
Leyqute:

Yeah, m alright dawg. What’s poppin?
Work and stress. We go survive.

Your side tight bah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ibime:

Stay one place na
I no just understand Amoto again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
BikeMan:
So he has won the Nairaland Dare trophy but not the Champions League?

That was what you dared him to do, Come and prove yourself in the EPL and he is rubbing you all in the sand
He has satisfied your criteria, he has satisfied his employers who kept extending him
Better tell your coach to pay attention in Pep lesson classes

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
airmark:
Fireboy's Champion's video may be the best this year.

Must visit Obudu on next vacation.

That place is a shadow of its old self.
I visited in 2016 during my youth service in Cross rivers state.
We don't appreciate our own. I am very sure the projection Donald Duke had for the ranch was to compete with the scenery of Dubai but succeeding Governors have abandoned that plan.
A tourist attraction meant for low income earners and upwardly mobile people spending millions of Naira touring Dubai yearly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ibime:

Stay one place na
Highlighting his struggles and potential doesn't doesn't mean I'm flip-flapping, you can rate a player and still point out his shortcomings

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ibime:

He has displaced their captain Romagnolli from the team and is earning rave reviews, that's what I know so far.

Nope, I just checked now. Just 1 game and according to reports, the coach was sending a message to Romagnoli/The team

It is important to note that this was the first Romagnolli has missed in 3 years (asides injury)

Just wait and see, those penny pinchers at Milan would never exercise the option to buy Tomori
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
Skimpledawg:

I no just understand Amoto again
No mind Ibime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
rooftops:

All skewed by his set pieces and the number of games he's played.

P.s I only bring him up when we are being sold an untrue narrative

(1) (2) (3) ... (11028) (11029) (11030) (11031) (11032) (11033) (11034) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.