Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10627304 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19135) (19136) (19137) (19138) (19139) (19140) (19141) ... (19272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:50pm On May 01
andrewbaba44:

Bad belle Ramdeuter won’t like this

What I will like is for him to win the treble like Boatank did twice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:50pm On May 01
raumdeuter:

What have you been telling?

What do you need to tell about a coach who won 2 trebles

If you add the trebles won by all the coaches you hyped they are still behind him

Tuchel didn't get Bayern disgraced against Madrid in Munich, unlike Fraudiola.

Hummels just led Dortmund to a semifinal victory, while your calamitous Boathand led Salernitana to relegation. grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:51pm On May 01
drisham:
Hummel's man of the match

Yellow wall they call him in Germany

While Boathand was avoided by every club, including Accra hearts of oak.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:51pm On May 01
airmark:

Tuchel didn't get Bayern disgraced against Madrid in Munich, unlike Fraudiola.

Hummels just led Dortmund to a semifinal victory, while your calamitous Boathand led Salernitana to relegation. grin grin grin

When you show Hummels winning a treble like this we can start comparing him to Boateng

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:52pm On May 01
airmark:

While Boathand was avoided by every club, including Accra hearts of oak.

While Boateng spent 10yrs at Hummels childhood and dream club, Hummels was chased away twice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 10:56pm On May 01
Meanwhile, the 5th UCL spot will go to both the Bundesliga and Serie A.

The EPL loses out and will have its present allocation of 4 teams at next season’s UCL.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:01pm On May 01
PDPGuy:

The EPL loses out and will have its present allocation of 4 teams at next season’s UCL.

Farmers league

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:16pm On May 01
andrewbaba44:

I will sacrifice all Barca fans plus whodeyhause to have an all German final ,but I know that wont happen because those celestial guys have another plan .

The last finals in Wembley was all German i think.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 11:18pm On May 01
PDPGuy:

Two farmers league getting the 5th spot while the real league getting 4. Interesting!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UncleHaba22: 11:24pm On May 01
popizaino:

It was. Barca vs man u 2011 I think
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:34pm On May 01
UncleHaba22:

It was. Barca vs man u 2011 I think

No. Bayern v Dortmund 2013 was at Wembley.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:53pm On May 01
raumdeuter:

When you show Hummels winning a treble like this we can start comparing him to Boateng

Boathand, the first professional footballer that won Ucl but later failed a trial with same club grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:58am On May 02
Griffon:
So Chelsea have not signed a single player Pochettino has asked for or recommended?

Not again.

Who him recommend?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:54am On May 02
airmark:

Boathand, the first professional footballer that won Ucl but later failed a trial with same club grin

What's our business with what a player does past his prime when he won 2 trebles for us

If Hummels had won 1 he won't be shipped out like a bad China made product
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 6:51am On May 02
oliverano:

Two farmers league getting the 5th spot while the real league getting 4. Interesting!

We have to blame Mbappe and Dembele for hitting the post, yesterday, vs Dortmund. That Dortmund win propelled Germany to the 5th slot.

Moreover, Newcastle and Man Utd’s exits at the UCL group stage, coupled with the progress of Italian teams in the other UEFA club competitions, may have also contributed to Serie A gaining a 5th UCL spot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 6:52am On May 02
raumdeuter:

Farmers league
🤣🤣
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:58am On May 02
Ibime:

Who him recommend?

Football journalist Sami Mokbel is the one who made the claim that Chelsea's player recruitment was not done after consulting with manager Mauricio Pochettino.

He was more like handed that group of ninnies to manage. More like here’s the project and what it entails, do your magic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:02am On May 02
Mbappe quietly ghosted yesterday. Went for his annual leave on the day of a Champions League semi-final.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 8:15am On May 02
Madrid is written all over that champions league trophy, we’ve seen these scripts before
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 8:19am On May 02
oliverano:

And La Liga got 20 spots
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 8:54am On May 02
Sportsweb:
And La Liga got 20 spots

grin grin grin grin

Nope and quite rightly so. I mean Laliga isn't considered the best league in the world but the EPL is...

Bundesliga is the most maligned league on this platform after the French league but they currently have two teams in the semis and may have a representative in the final or both.

It's not banter but I honestly expected the 5th spot to go the the EPL because it's the best league in the world 😜

May be next season but we'll see.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 9:04am On May 02
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 9:06am On May 02
PDPGuy:

We have to blame Mbappe and Dembele for hitting the post, yesterday, vs Dortmund. That Dortmund win propelled Germany to the 5th slot.

Moreover, Newcastle and Man Utd’s exits at the UCL group stage, coupled with the progress of Italian teams in the other UEFA club competitions, may have also contributed to Serie A gaining a 5th UCL spot.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The pride of London Chelsea could've saved the day for the EPL but them no pass jamb by finishing at least 4th.

They'll try their luck again next season!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 9:34am On May 02
PDPGuy:

Noticed you like things like new rules, qualification process, new technology in football, nice one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 10:19am On May 02
drisham:
Hummel's man of the match

Yellow wall they call him in Germany
Raumdeuter, you have a mail
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:22am On May 02
OFFICIAL: Ralf Rangnick turns down Bayern proposal and will NOT become the new manager due to personal reasons.

“I'm the Austrian team coach with all my heart. This is not a rejection of Bayern, but rather a decision for my team and our common goals”, Rangnick says.

Bayern fans celebrating right now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:32am On May 02
popizaino:

Yes it was wembley

(1) (2) (3) ... (19135) (19136) (19137) (19138) (19139) (19140) (19141) ... (19272) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: amodu(m), User09, BlueRayDick, PendragonVII and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.