Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,687 members, 7,862,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10736773 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) ... (19401) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
raumdeuter:
Stadium capacity na 25k
ohhh! No wonder!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

1bime, Looks like Douglas Costa has one or two tricks up there. Can he be the joker of the season

He is better than Cuadrado. . . doesn't make him great. . . too many Hulk-style shots over the bar and lack of quality in the final 3rd. . . make we siddon look
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Yeye dey smell for here just like last season when ManU went on a shopping spree.

I can remember some ManU fans knacking jaws over di maria and co. The jaw knacking was so bad dey even claimed EPL was theirs to lose. We all know how it turned out at the end of the season.

A new season to start soon,they have done some good biz in the transfer window once again and possibly will do more before it closes. The buzz is in the air ,hope is back again as when lvg just got announced as their new coach and some of 'em kids are here misbehaving as usual before the season starts proper.

The only good thing this time around,is them refusing to lay a claim to the title before even the first EPL game kicks off.

My take is,even if they come here to misbehave they must have learnt a great deal from last season.

Sitdon look activated till the season starts proper.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Bro, we are still on the same page.

They finished 4th last
season after spending millions of pounds on
transfers, with a wage bill higher than all
premiership teams?

I'm I right or wrong?

It doesn't matter man, you are also forgetting some of the things that hampered our progress, like injuries, team chemistry, finding the right formations that suited the players available... no team would have finished in the top four with all those problems, so looking at it, we did a good job
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
dopeJemi:

It doesn't matter man, you are also forgetting some of the things that hampered our progress, like injuries, team chemistry, finding the right formations that suited the players available... no team would have finished in the top four with all those problems, so looking at it, we did a good job

The injury claims wont stick here bcuz all teams get to have their fair share of injuries during the course of the season.

Team chemistry , finding the right formation suited for your players is not our problem and it is definitely not an excuse.

OR would you rather we conclude Lvg to be a useless manager since he could not sort out basic things like team chemistry and formations ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
mathys:

The injury claims wont stick here bcuz all teams get to have their fair share of injuries during the course of the season.

Team chemistry , finding the right formation suited for your players is not our problem and it is definitely not an excuse.

OR would you rather we conclude Lvg to be a useless manager since he could not sort out basic things like team chemistry and formations ?

No man... man united had the most injuries last season or so, if y'all faced half of what we faced last season, y'all wouldn't be crowned champions

LVG is not a magician, neither is he a god, it takes time to build a team, we(fans) all knew we weren't going to win the epl last season, all we wanted was to finish in the top four and that we achieved

Let's start our assessment from this season we are about entering, can we do that mate?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
dopeJemi:

No man... man united had the most injuries last season or so, if y'all faced half of what we faced last season, y'all wouldn't be crowned champions

LVG is not a magician, neither is he a god, it takes time to build a team, we(fans) all knew we weren't going to win the epl last season, all we wanted was to finish in the top four and that we achieved

Let's start our assessment from this season we are about entering, can we do that mate?

Yes we can assess your team from the beginning of this season however,I will suggest you read through some of the complains on your thread as at last season if you have the time.

One thing which everyone consistently complained about is lvg's love for playing a formation not suited to Epl and not injuries.

Please indulge me by naming the players you had injured at the same time last season becuz,I am not buying your injury excuses.

Aspa lvg not being a magician some of ur mates claimed he was when he got newly employed as d manager of ur team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ibime:

He is better than Cuadrado. . . doesn't make him great. . . too many Hulk-style shots over the bar and lack of quality in the final 3rd. . . make we siddon look

For 30m he better delivers much more than Cuadrado. Na 30m plus Shaktar collect o

I noticed he is shot shy. just want to beat the man and pass. You need to do more than that at this level Barca has shown that every of the attack line must be a goal threat
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
NL oooooo....! cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Na Pre-season friendly fa, what's the fuss about?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
mathys:

Yes we can assess your team from the beginning of this season however,I will suggest you read through some of the complains on your thread as at last season if you have the time.

One thing which everyone consistently complained about is lvg's love for playing a formation not suited to Epl and not injuries.

Please indulge me by naming the players you had injured at the same time last season becuz,I am not buying your injury excuses.

Aspa lvg not being a magician some of ur mates claimed he was when he got newly employed as d manager of ur team.

The reason LVG played a formation not suited to the epl is because we had some of our players injured, we came second only behind Newcastle in the injury table, that speaks volume mate

C'mon man, you saw how we played when we had our players fit and ready, we played some exciting football, we were 3rd at some point, we were even going higher, then injuries struck again

Like I said before, let's start our assessment from this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
dopeJemi:

before the season.... Your aim was the Epl,getting towards the end your aim was top four..

Man u will still see another top 4 this season, trying to creat team chemistrycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
lordfalcao:
before the season.... Your aim was the Epl,getting towards the end your aim was top four..

Man u will still see another top 4 this season, trying to creat team chemistrycheesy
the aim was top 4 right from the new manager's press conference, learn to be sure before you write - not hearsay from any random fan on the streets of Ogbomosho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
SailorXY:

the aim was top 4 right from the new manager's press conference, learn to be sure before you write - not hearsay from any random fan on the streets of Ogbomosho.
No you need to be sure before you write, am not talking about what LVG said. Am talking about what united fans said last season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
lordfalcao:

Oga, our aim was to finish in the top four oohh, you keep saying fans here, fans there... show us those fans who said our aim was winning the epl
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ibime:

No wahala. . . now you see how brainless trolling is. . . we all good ninja, nothing spoil. . . just know that we dont dig humourless trolling on here. .

It's all fun bro, but the thing sweet sha I no go lie grin

We good? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) ... (19401) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TheLequte, SirAce and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.