Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,984 members, 7,866,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10760236 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) ... (19446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
Now you two, get a room and shagggg yourselves
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
dopeJemi:

Oga, our aim was to finish in the top four oohh, you keep saying fans here, fans there... show us those fans who said our aim was winning the epl
you don lie for this one. I go catch you come may
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
lordfalcao:
you don lie for this one. I go catch you come may

Lol, I dey wait.. just pray make we no finish above una next season

It will be me taking trolling to another dimension grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ibime:

Do yourself a favour. . . take anything you have and help your father out. . . cos those pictures of poverty you have shown us of your fathers house shows that he needs your charity. . . now GTFOH!
you get mouth oo cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
dopeJemi:

Nigga please, stop making it seem like I was trolling when I said your grammars were unnecessary, that wasn't trolling, that was fact

Me and you no get anything again bros, our fued ended a long time ago when you chose to bring our parents into it, it shows you lack discipline, no offence but learn not to take jibes to heart, it's a faceless forum man, from the way you were taking it too personal that day just shows you don't think of it like that

If you wanna state fact, then you have the law court to visit.

You just dey find topic here and there, forcing yourself to be our host. Only a poor unfunny troll would announce to the world he's not in Nigeria and that he's driven be a chauffeur.

Make we begin contribute the N200?

Bimffo abeg bring paper, Tval carry pen come, make we take down the names of volunteers grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
dopeJemi:

It's all fun bro, but the thing sweet sha I no go lie grin

We good? cheesy

No P. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Shush.

Your trolling is awkward and unhealthy, no one loves it, that's the point. From picking on who's speaking big grammar to analyzing New York Red Bull's friendly, you're forcing yourself to be our host.

There's no shame in leaving now. If trekking back to Man Utd's thread would pose as a problem, then we Chelsea fans can gladly fill your pocket with N200 and you wouldn't have to mention it, yeah we're that generous to the needy.
n200? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.You are mouthed bro choi

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Now who wants to analyse football? grin grin

What happened to chelsea mehn, terry was just stinking up the whole place, it was a bad debut for begovic, thanks to J.T... oscar did pretty well, ramires, I used to like that guy but he just keeps dipping... costa doesn't seem like he can do a repeat of last season as his face is getting too old to even see the goalpost

All in all, it was just an average performance cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Krasid:
You already know.
nonsense

pichipichi champions..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
dopeJemi:

What happened to chelsea mehn, terry was just stinking up the whole place, it was a bad debut for begovic, thanks to J.T... oscar did pretty well, ramires, I used to like that guy but he just keeps dipping... costa doesn't seem like he can do a repeat of last season as his face is getting too old to even see the goalpost

Guy sun soun... U No dey tire ni? Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
AirborneLacer:

if I think of the things raumdeuter said to you here, I shiit in my pants, cause he proved my point further

No dey talk to me abeg, I discuss with people who have sense, not children who start insulting people's parents when a jibe is thrown at them... just see me dey dodge abeg, no dey follow me talk

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
mithel:

Guy sun soun... U No dey tire ni? Smh

Wetin I kan do again na shuo, no be analyse I dey analyse, abi wetin I talk na lie?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
lol smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
dopeJemi:
if I think of the things raumdeuter said to you here, I shiit in my pants, cause he proved my point further

No dey talk to me abeg, I discuss with people who have sense, not children who start insulting people's parents when a jibe is thrown at them... just see me dey dodge abeg, no dey follow me talk

Haba, you don tire already?

Brother please lets take trolling to another height. N200? or you need an upgrade? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Haba, you don tire already?

Brother please lets take trolling to another height. N200? or you need an upgrade? grin grin grin

Apologize make we relate like men
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
dopeJemi:

Apologize make we relate like men

I'm better off giving the devil a BJ in hades. Apologize for what exactly? You trolling on our thread?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
AirborneLacer:

I'm better off giving the devil a BJ in hades. Apologize for what exactly? You trolling on our thread?

You never ready, when you ready we go yarn... give me space bros, no dey follow me talk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funjosh(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
dopeJemi:

Yet, some people still say Oscar didn't play well. May God have mercy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
dopeJemi:

You never ready, when you ready we go yarn... give me space bros, no dey follow me talk

You've always had that space, just don't bridge it by reminding me how big my grammars are and how awkward my team is.

Thank you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
chelsea guys get badt mouht eh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funjosh(m): 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
Mourinho: 'It's a question of concentration. In the second half we didn't have the concentration needed to play football.' #CFCTour
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
AirborneLacer:

You've always had that space, just don't bridge it by reminding me how big my grammars are and how awkward my team is.

Thank you.

I never said your team was awkward, even if I did, isn't it supposed to be my opinion? I said I hated your team... as per your big grammars, that one na your headache but mark my words, one day na im go be your downfall for this thread, so if I were you I'd reduce it

You welcome for the free advice, something you don't get everyday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
dopeJemi:

I never said your team was awkward, even if I did, isn't it supposed to be my opinion? I said I hated your team... as per your big grammars, that one na your headache but mark my words, one day na im go be your downfall for this thread, so if I were you I'd reduce it

You welcome for the free advice, something you don't get everyday

I thought you asked for space?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
Funjosh:

Yet, some people still say Oscar didn't play well. May God have mercy.

It's going to take time for oscar to really impress some of the chelsea fans here, it took us time to really see young's improvement... once you are hated by the fans, you'll need a human's head, 20 cows and 3 pregnant crocodiles to appease them... na so e dey be
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
lordfalcao:
chelsea guys get badt mouht eh

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
SailorXY:

the aim was top 4 right from the new manager's press conference, learn to be sure before you write - not hearsay from any random fan on the streets of Ogbomosho.

Hmmmm....! So you type this with a straight face right?

Do you want to deny that some of your mates never claimed you guys were going to win the epl with the arrival of lvg,di maria n co.?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
"You are speaking with the manager of the best team in England - we don't have fragility.

"We don't have fragility - we are a top team, we have top players.

"We started training six days ago - we did 11 training sessions in six days.

"We don't need other players - we trust these players, these players are good.

"We play 10 times against Red Bull, we win nine but I'm not worried."

- Jose Mourinho

This is the sort of optimism that lands you an Oscar award. I hope JM knows that he's lying. You don't trust a team that has one established defensive midfielder (Matic), one established winger (Hazard) and one established play maker (Cesc).

We need one or two quality signings.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funjosh(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
AirborneLacer:
"You are speaking with the manager of the best team in England - we don't have fragility.

"We don't have fragility - we are a top team, we have top players.

"We started training six days ago - we did 11 training sessions in six days.

"We don't need other players - we trust these players, these players are good.

"We play 10 times against Red Bull, we win nine but I'm not worried."

- Jose Mourinho

This is the sort of optimism that lands you an Oscar award. I hope JM knows that he's lying. You don't trust a team that has one established defensive midfielder (Matic), one established winger (Hazard) and one established play maker (Cesc).

We need one or two quality signings.

That is not the bone of contention, we lost the match in the second half of the game. That is just it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by caius(m): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
Epl season 2015/16 draws closer the fantasy premier leagues hots up......Think you can manage picking a winning team for the next 38 weeks and become number one in Nigeria, West Africa, Africa and World....then join 31035-10930 and there is a whatsapp group 0818685081 for tips,chats and competition....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
Training with the rest of the squad.

1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
JM ought to start making plans for his revival programme with Falcao as of now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) ... (19446) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, pkasso(m), airmark(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.