Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,787 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10760925 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) ... (19446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
mathys:
Dope i see say na troll you wan troll tongue

Fact is we do have a first 11 that shyyytes on ur first 11.

Aspa bench ,we both have some players we actually do not want in our teams anymore.

Really? Need I remind you how your first 11 parked the bus against our first 11 twice last season

As per your bench, you guys have the poorest bench amongst the top four clubs

I'm not trolling, atleast not today

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
mathys:

Please how many goals did you guys score last season?

Irrelevant. We are comparing performance of winners of major European leagues.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Hand clap

I see you are learning very fast. I'm impressed. If you continue at this pace you would be too knowledgable to be a Chelsea fan very soon

I know I had this argument with someone on this thread or so who was telling me that EPL is very impatient with managers based on his limited view

Once again I'm impressed chop knuckle

Wait raumdeuter. Are you saying EPL clubs are patient with their managers?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Leyqute:

Wait raumdeuter. Are you saying EPL clubs are patient with their managers?

Extremely patient. The most patient league of all top leagues in Europe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
Leyqute:

It's useless dragging the issue with you because you lack basic comprehension skills.

From the theory I postulated earlier, it should be clear to anyone with an iota of sense what I was trying to say.

Chelsea underperformed last season. You can't compare Chelsea's performance in all competitions with its European counterparts.

Barcelona had the best outing winning a treble. Barca had a league GD of +89. Juve (2 trophies) (+48), Bayern (+62). Even Madrid had a better squad with a GD of +80. Chelsea ended the season with a goal difference of +41 (park the bus mentality). Also, the other teams all had better outings in the Champions league.

Chelsea wasn't as successful as expected because of a weak bench and a weaker squad. Mou only had a good starting 11.

If Mou fails to address the issue the next season will be worse. Which might complicate his relationship with Abramovich. That's what I'm saying. Shikena.

Nihilist I know you'll still say rubbish.

There is so much stupidity in this post, it's difficult to know where to begin.

If a team A wins 6-0 and Team B wins 1-0, they both still get 3 points.

I have shown you that only one league winning team in Europe's top 5 leagues achieved a higher point's percentage than Chelsea, of the total league points available.

Who cares about goal difference, when the other teams did not match total league points?

I don't understand how anyone with half a brain can claim that a team that finished league and cup champions under performed last season.

Like I said, if you were trolling, we'd understand.

The thing is you're not. You are actually trying to pass this off as intelligent punditry.

I wonder if your arse gets jealous of the utter shhit that comes out of your mouth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Hand clap

I see you are learning very fast. I'm impressed. If you continue at this pace you would be too knowledgeable to be a Chelsea fan very soon

I know I had this argument with someone on this thread or so who was telling me that EPL is very impatient with managers based on his limited view

Once again I'm impressed chop knuckle

Dayo, what is this na.. undecided

Gerrarahia.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
homesteady:

Champions of France? lmaoooooooooooo
So it will also not be a disgrace if Chelsea gets outclassed, outplayed and finally kicked out during the round of 16 by 10-men Benfica - because they are champions of Portugal? gringrin

Wonders!

Your DNA strands must be 65% pure stupidity.

The odds of PSG winning the CL at the start of last season were 16-1. The odds of Benfica were 150-1

Your daft analogy reflects your daft outlook to life.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
@ dopejemi

For your information whoscore rated depay 7.92 while traore got 7.42 with ur boy having a total of 23goals,5 assist while traore got 17goals,5 assist.

Mind you ur boy is older by a year or 2 and he also played more minutes.

I think it is inappropriate for you to flog traore into a trashbin.

And the indian league talk is clearly a cheap shot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
Leyqute:

Irrelevant. We are comparing performance of winners of major European leagues.

Irrelevant in what way exactly?

CFC park the bus team againt the classy manU team. Please how many goals did ur classy team score last season?

At least we can compare the biggest team in england to cfc rite?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
dopeJemi:

Between shaw and blind, we don't know who is first choice for now

Traore no be depay mate abeg, depay was top scorer in the dutch league last season, something I doubt traore would do if he played in an Indian league

Smalling and jones are not below average, statistics don't lie, look it up

Chicharito below average? Joke of the decade... chicharito and Remy no be mate, remind me who has 40goals in 74 appearances for Mexico, I remember, a supposedly below average striker... we loaned chicharito out to real madrid cause he was surplus to requirement, he had two world class strikers to compete against and it wouldn't have been fair to him if we had kept him on the bench... a certain Juan mata was sold to us, was it because he was below average?

Schneiderlin, average? I don't even want to go there with you cheesy

Lool.. Jemi, Traore played in the same league as Depay last season.. Please Check the stats.

Lool. You have 40 goals in 74 appearances does not mean na.. Messi has 46 goals in 103 apprerances for Argentina, still doesn't change the fact that Messi is World best!

How many goals does Chicha have for Man United.?

Schniederlin is average until he proves himself.!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
mathys:
@ dopejemi

For your information whoscore rated depay 7.92 while traore got 7.42 with ur boy having a total of 23goals,5 assist while traore got 17goals,5 assist.

Mind you ur boy is older by a year or 2 and he also played more minutes.

I think it is inappropriate for you to flog traore into a trashbin.

And the indian league talk is clearly a cheap shot.

Okay I agree, it was a cheap shot, but there were so many cheap shots in the post I quoted as well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
Looks like Chelsea thread has changed strategy,

They now deployed Brigadier General Nihilist in the front line to ward off attacks from insurgents as against the recruits, Civil defence, Man O war and boys scouts Shekpe fans they usually put forward who cant string 2 sentences of logic together.

General Ibimes and nateevs strategy of putting the disgraceful shekpe fans in the background for them to just like posts, type senseless incoherent grammar they dont know how it fits the argument and shout Up shesee, Up Mourinho, Up Hazard, my blood is blue etc

while allowing the knowledgable ones to tackle insurgents is paying off. Like what Buhari is deploying vs Boko Haram

Also carefully selecting potentials like Tval and Bimffo to the potentially gifted academy so they can learn fast and help in the battle front

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
By the way, Leyqute, do you know that Manyoo has finished below Chelsea twice in a row now?

Don't you think that there might be someone else with a greater need of your 'analysis'?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
homesteady:

Champions of France? lmaoooooooooooo
So it will also not be a disgrace if Chelsea gets outclassed, outplayed and finally kicked out during the round of 16 by 10-men Benfica - because they are champions of Portugal? gringrin

Wonders!

Please quit trolling.. Benfica and PSG are not the same.. Thank you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Baba, You Berra leave am.. I have been correcting him since morning, Yet his Ego won't let him admit his mistakes..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bimffo:

Lool.. Jemi, Traore played in the same league as Depay last season.. Please Check the stats.

Lool. You have 40 goals in 74 appearances does not mean na.. Messi has 46 goals in 103 apprerances for Argentina, still doesn't change the fact that Messi is World best!

How many goals does Chicha have for Man United.?

Schniederlin is average until he proves himself.!

grin grin so what was he doing at southampton? Playing suwe abi? grin do we buy unproven players? What else is there to prove, one of the best DMs last season should prove himself? Na only from the mouth of chelsea fans this kind opata dey come out from grin grin i'm kidding mate cheesy

How many minutes did chicharito play for man united? He was never our first choice, he was our super sub

Blue and yellow please

You can see the huge difference, 2097 and 853... and yet Remy still couldn't outclass the lad

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nihilist:

There is so much stupidity in this post, it's difficult to know where to begin.

If a team A wins 6-0 and Team B wins 1-0, they both still get 3 points.

I have shown you that only one league winning team in Europe's top 5 leagues achieved a higher point's percentage than Chelsea, of the total league points available.

Who cares about goal difference, when the other teams did not match total league points?

I don't understand how anyone with half a brain can claim that a team that finished league and cup champions under performed last season.

Like I said, if you were trolling, we'd understand.

The thing is you're not. You are actually trying to pass this off as intelligent punditry.

I wonder if your arse gets jealous of the utter shhit that comes out of your mouth.

You must've been bitten on the head by a nanny goat when you were a baby.

That Chelsea(2nd highest number of goals scored, and least conceded in the league) were useless?

Now that you've seen teams with better goal difference than yours, goal difference is suddenly irrelevant. Goal difference shows how strong or a team's attack and defence is over the course of a season. You think a GD of +1 can win any of Europe's major leagues? Olodo ni e.

From the way you started your discussion hours ago, I thought you were a sensible adult.

It's now obvious you're a complete dunce.

For the last time. Jeez. Chelsea didn't have a terrible season. Just not good enough when compared to Europe's elite..Chelsea underperformed when compared to Europe's elite.. and if the bench isn't strengthened, things might get worse. This is what is hard for you to comprehend, ode.

I know you have no home training, you cannot sensibly to a discussion. Your prejudice has blocked your senses.

Chelsea fans. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
dopeJemi:

Okay I agree, it was a cheap shot, but there were so many cheap shots in the post I quoted as well

Oh.. So You see the stats.? Traore and Depay played in the Dutch league last season.. Both had the same number of assist and the goal difference is just 5..

Please Depay = Traore.. Thank you.. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
I'll always maintain that I will never have a problem with rival fans coming here to discuss footy objectively.

If you say Chelsea has a need to strengthen to keep up with their rivals, nobody here will argue.

If you say Chelsea has a need to strengthen to improve on last season, nobody here will argue.

But if you say Chelsea needs to strengthen because they "underperformed" last season, then that's just plain stupid.

Leyqute:

You must've been bitten on the head by a nanny goat when you were a baby.

Now that you've seen teams with better goal difference than yours, goal difference is suddenly irrelevant. Goal difference shows how strong or a team's attack and defence is over the course of a season. You think a GD of +1 can win any of Europe's major leagues? Olodo ni e.

Mate you need to give up.

Last season Manc City had a better GD than Chelsea. They should have won the league. slowpoke.

From the way you started your discussion hours ago, I thought you were a sensible adult.

It's now obvious you're a complete dunce.

For the last time. Jeez. Chelsea didn't have a terrible season. Just not good enough when compared to Europe's elite..Chelsea underperformed when compared to Europe's elite.. and if the bench isn't strengthened, things might get worse. This is what is hard for you to comprehend, ode.

You stated that "Chelsea underperformed last season". Your own words. Stop trying to switch lanes.
Chelsea lost on goal difference to PSG which are also a member of the European elite. How retardedd are you to not understand how this is not 'disgraceful' as you put it.

To compare Chelsea's perfomance in Europe to Bayern's Barca, Madrid, Juve is also an exercise in stupidity, as these clubs are historically bigger and better than Chelsea anyway.

I know you have no home training, you cannot sensibly to a discussion. Your prejudice has blocked your senses.

Chelsea fans. SMH.

You'll notice that none of your own fans would back you on this argument. You are to them an idi0t to be tolerated at home, and an embarrassment to be avoided abroad.

Stick to trolling or better yet, stitch up your lips and then coat them in superglue. You are just too stupidd to air opinions here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
mathys:

Irrelevant in what way exactly?

CFC park the bus team againt the classy manU team. Please how many goals did ur classy team score last season?

At least we can compare the biggest team in england to cfc rite?

Nihilist:
By the way, Leyqute, do you know that Manyoo has finished below Chelsea twice in a row now?
Don't you think that there might be someone else with a greater need of your 'analysis'?

LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bimffo:

Oh.. So You see the stats.? Traore and Depay played in the Dutch league last season.. Both had the same number of assist and the goal difference is just 5..

Please Depay = Traore.. Thank you.. cheesy

You lie...

Depay >> traore
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

They now deployed Brigadier General Nihilist in the front line to ward off attacks from insurgents as against the recruits, Civil defence, Man O war and boys scouts Shekpe fans they usually put forward who cant string 2 sentences of logic together.

General Ibimes and nateevs strategy of putting the disgraceful shekpe fans in the background for them to just like posts, type senseless incoherent grammar they dont know how it fits the argument and shout Up shesee, Up Mourinho, Up Hazard, my blood is blue etc

while allowing the knowledgable ones to tackle insurgents is paying off. Like what Buhari is deploying vs Boko Haram

Also carefully selecting potentials like Tval and Bimffo to the potentially gifted academy so they can learn fast and help in the battle front
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Do elaborate please. I want to get the whole picture.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
dopeJemi:

grin grin so what was he doing at southampton? Playing suwe abi? grin do we buy unproven players? What else is there to prove, one of the best DMs last season should prove himself? Na only from the mouth of chelsea fans this kind opata dey come out from grin grin i'm kidding mate cheesy

How many minutes did chicharito play for man united? He was never our first choice, he was our super sub

Blue and yellow please

You can see the huge difference, 2097 and 853... and yet Remy still couldn't outclass the lad

Lool.. Which 1 are you comparing? Is it Chicha at ManU or ChiCha at Real, You using to compare Remy? Because as You can see it, Remy at Chelsea is beating all the stats U putting Up..?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
dopeJemi:

You lie...
Depay >> traore
Jemi, Let him prove himself na.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bimffo:

Lool.. Which 1 are you comparing? Is it Chicha at ManU or ChiCha at Real, You using to compare Remy? Because as You can see it, Remy at Chelsea is beating all the stats U putting Up..?

Chicha at Man united vs Remy at Newcastle, that's why I said blue and yellow... thought you were talking of Chicha at man united?

You lie again bimffo... na only goals scored and passes completed na Remy of chelsea Tey beat Chicha of madrid, why you dey lie like this grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
dopeJemi:

Chicha at Man united vs Remy at Newcastle, that's why I said blue and yellow... thought you were talking of Chicha at man united?

You lie again bimffo... na only goals scored and passes completed na Remy of chelsea Tey beat Chicha of madrid, why you dey lie like this grin

What is the primary job of a striker?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
dopeJemi:

Guy, Calm down joor.. You are using per 90 metrics.. Forget about the Total number of minutes played because its irrelevant.. Remy at Newcastle beat Chicha at ManU hands down!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nihilist:

What is the primary job of a striker?

I get, bimffo and I were comparing Chicha at man united to Remy at Newcastle, and I said Chicha played lesser minutes, way lesser minutes compared to Remy, so the excuse for goals scored
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
How many of you will stay up at 1am to watch Wednesday's match? cheesy

Mou will surely play his first 11 at the FedEx Field, with a cameo from Moses and Traore. I wish MN were part of Barca's tour angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
DopeJemi

When you comparing 2 players and they don't have the same number of minutes, Per 90 metrics is the most accurate way to compare both players..

So, You intentionally shot yourself at the leg with those stats..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) ... (19446) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueAngel444 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.