Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10594803 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11311) (11312) (11313) (11314) (11315) (11316) (11317) ... (19241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 1:21pm On May 06, 2021
I ENJOYED YESTERDAY MATCH WITH A COLD BOTTLE OF HENEIKEN.

UP CHELSEA cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 1:39pm On May 06, 2021
macjireh:
who now plays in d finals kante or kova?

I trust Tuchel to make the best choice which will win us the trophy. Kante or Kovacic, I know the champion's league is ours.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:41pm On May 06, 2021
donjazet:

Let me now calm down to reply this unnecessary verbiage.
First of all, my anger then was geared towards the management for their sheer deceit towards the fans. After all, they did promise to embark on a long term project with lampard and then dumped him at the first bad spell.
Never you forget that lampard did after all supercede expectations last season and for some spells earlier this season, did make chelsea look unbeatable until that unfortunate inexplicable slump in form. And most importantly,cultured our best youths on the biggest stages.

In hindsight, the managements decision seem to be a good decision seeing as Tuchel has won us over with with his tactically astute and well organized team set-up. But one can't still help but wonder what happens when that dreaded slump or bad spell comes.
This is football. Every team no matter how good is assured of having bad spells at a certain point. Even if Tuchel wins us the FA cup and the champions league this season, will that save him enough credit in the bank when that time comes?? As a chelsea fan, you truly cannot answer that question.
Liverpool are still having a bad spell, yet they stuck with their manager. Man city had a bad spell earlier in the season, yet they rightly stuck with their manager. Likewise united.

I'll repeat what I said months ago. Being a chelsea fan can be pretty emotionally intensive. Almost every biannual season, we go from an absolute high to an absolute depth. A cycle that always triggers a managerial change, which of course is very sad seeing as the outgoing manager must have won us over with his preceding efforts. It involves us having to start from scratch everytime.
I yearn and wish for stability. The board needs to be clear eyed when hiring a manager. They need to be sure of what they're getting into and the achievable targets for their new recruits. For instance, they knew lampard was a rookie but they hired him on the basis of granting him enough time to; play good football, nurture our academy players and SUBSEQUENTLY win trophies. Half way down, they betrayed that promise. Likewise sarri. They start a process and never give the project time to materialize.

I am very happy with Tuchel now for his efforts. All of us can agree that he has set-up a team that is now very hard to beat. A team that now shows and holds a lot of promise for the future. And my most fervent hope and prayer is that we remember these moments very well when he is at his lowest and trust him and give him a chance to reproduce these moments.
You are on point.
The problem usually starts with signings after winning a trophy. Tuchel has said that he has ideas for next season. Now, he may want to sign a new striker, a new play maker and maybe change formation, but you will see the board telling him that the investments they have already made in Havertz, Ziyech and Werner is enough, that he just needs back ups. You will see them signing matabisiluubishi instead of Kane that was requested; matt maizagala instead of a top CB that TT may request for.
Chelsea management is the problem.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:43pm On May 06, 2021
Bville02:

I trust Tuchel to make the best choice which will win us the trophy. Kante or Kovacic, I know the champion's league is ours.
As it stands, Kante should be rested for much of our games this season and unleashed during the FA cup and UCL finals.

Only Kante can harass KDB and Stone cold-Fernadinho and unsettle them. I need a replay of that in the UCL finals.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:58pm On May 06, 2021
The most Confused person right now is blue.ang.el444. She won't know weda to cry or smile. But I think he'll be crying more cos she's 75% Madrid and 25% Chelsea grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:15pm On May 06, 2021
rationalmind:

If it was just an exchange of pleasantries, fine. To see him laugh in that manner after your team had just lost a UCL S.final is all shades of wrong.
Do you think he is happy in Madrid? Getting subbed in 60 minutes? It is just that he is not much of a controversial person so he doesn't know how to express anger.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:18pm On May 06, 2021
popizaino:

Is that what you understand from my post ?
Was that what you meant?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:23pm On May 06, 2021
BlueMann:

His case is a sorry one. He looks an utter shadow of himself from his Chelsea days, and nothing seems to be going right for him.

I seriously do not see how he can hit peak form anymore. Not like her has age on his side again.

And one big saving grace he has is that there aren't fans in stadia at the moment. Real Madrid fans are known to be ruthless - even CR7 hasn't been spared harsh treatment in the past.

If only he turned up at Real Madrid in top shape. Secured his dream move, yet he came in overweight and he hasn't been able to recover since.

Sha thank God we enjoyed the best of him at Stamford Bridge.
His problem now is no longer about turning up overweight, it is about not fitting into the team, and his manager's limitation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:33pm On May 06, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Kante is not playing the makelele role at all.

Makelele used to sit and intercept, not like Kante that defends the whole pitch.

I'm not sure I've seen anybody know n world football quite like Kante. The closest I can think of is probably Arturo Vidal
There is simply no player in the entire world of football like Kante. Local, international or in space.
EPL Champion with Leicester and Chelsea, World Cup winner yet so humble and modest. I have been screaming for this guy to be cloned since day 1 cheesy. Ain't no player like Kante, not sure there ever will be. He is unique.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 2:46pm On May 06, 2021
Jodera:
Professionally as a footballer, that's wrong. What's worse is that he's not even in form to even appease fans.
If he had done a handshake or just spoken to zouma, it would have been understandable, but that hearty Laughter, it feels as if he was mocking them(Madrid )

rationalmind:

If it was just an exchange of pleasantries, fine. To see him laugh in that manner after your team had just lost a UCL S.final is all shades of wrong.

It's just a laugh. And it was obviously because zouma said something funny. It doesn't look like he was mocking madrid or anything. And it all happened on the pitch, not in the chelsea's dressing room or something.

Fans and spanish media are just looking for something to hold on to after painful loss and hazard's terrible form is not helping his matter. If he is a golden boy in madrid, it won't be a big deal.

I wonder why barcelona fans and spanish media are not up in arm when koeman was laughing very hard after 4-1 defeat.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 2:49pm On May 06, 2021
Those old cargos in Madrid that doesn't like anyone that earns more than them are holding that club back.

Even though they sign Mbappe, Ramos will still take penalties; they will still pass more to their man Benzema. They didn't want to rate Hazard hence they didn't build the team around him. I even see Modric trying useless side-footed passes to that average Vinicius.

Kante made all of them look even older than they are and that gave me orgasm. They think it's by flexing muscle against teams with express road as defense line like Barca.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:

It's just a laugh. And it was obviously because zouma said something funny. It doesn't look like he was mocking madrid or anything. And it all happened on the pitch, not in the chelsea's dressing room or something.

Fans and spanish media are just looking for something to hold on to after painful loss and hazard's terrible form is not helping his matter. If he is a golden boy in madrid, it won't be a big deal.

I wonder why barcelona fans and spanish media are not up in are arm when koeman was laughing very hard after 4-1 defeat.

Imagine Sarri laughing at me after his cluelessness made city beat us 6-0. I'd take a gun to West Lodon in the dead of the night.. Such utter disrespect can only be sated with blood.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:18pm On May 06, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:

I wonder why barcelona fans and spanish media are not up in arm when koeman was laughing very hard after 4-1 defeat.
Him laughing that hard looks that it wasn't very serious he took that match, hence the loss didn't pain him. I mean that's not just a league match(which is understandable) but a semi final of UCL. Even ordinary tournament that guys play at street that involves money, a loser won't be seen laughing such a way with an opposition player even if both of them are close friends. Also, he should have done that away from the pitch not cracking jokes at the pitch side. Why you're taking it lightly is because you won and you're in a happy mood (same way zouma and Mendy won't see anything wrong with what he did). But I assure you, if you're a real Madrid fan, na pepper dat pix go pepper you for body. You can never ever catch Ronaldo, messi, kroos, Ramos or modric or most top players do what hazard did ystdy no matter what (esp if they're the losing side)

As for the pix below, it garnered talk(go to barca thread) but not as much as hazard cos Koeman didn't laugh and crack jokes with PSG players grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:24pm On May 06, 2021
swiz123:

Imagine Sarri laughing at me after his cluelessness made city beat us 6-0. I'd take a gun to West Lodon in the dead of the night.. Such utter disrespect can only be sated with blood.
I swear... grin grin.
Hazard should be thankful fans isn't in the stadium, that Kain thing fit cause player's death by some crazy mentally-impaired fans. Think of Escobar of 1996 world cup sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 3:25pm On May 06, 2021
Skimpledawg:

As it stands, Kante should be rested for much of our games this season and unleashed during the FA cup and UCL finals.

Only Kante can harass KDB and Stone cold-Fernadinho and unsettle them. I need a replay of that in the UCL finals.

Exactly. Kovacic should be fit to face City on Saturday, Kante should have some rest. We need him for the greater good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:29pm On May 06, 2021
Greatihex:
Do you think he is happy in Madrid? Getting subbed in 60 minutes? It is just that he is not much of a controversial person so he doesn't know how to express anger.
Hmmm... If that is a way of expressing his anger and displeasures, then he's 10x lucky fans ain't at the stadium. You never do anything, so so injuries, yet you(hazard) dey claim displeasure and anger.

Him never serious grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 3:35pm On May 06, 2021
I am still wondering the role this veni vidi vici abi vinicius played in both legs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 3:36pm On May 06, 2021
Jodera:
Him laughing that hard looks that it wasn't very serious he took that match, hence the loss didn't pain him. I mean that's not just a league match(which is understandable) but a semi final of UCL. Even ordinary tournament that guys play at street that involves money, a loser won't be seen laughing such a way with an opposition player even if both of them are close friends. Also, he should have done that away from the pitch not cracking jokes at the pitch side. Why you're taking it lightly is because you won and you're in a happy mood (same way zouma and Mendy won't see anything wrong with what he did). But I assure you, if you're a real Madrid fan, na pepper dat pix go pepper you for body. You can never ever catch Ronaldo, messi, kroos, Ramos or modric or most top players do what hazard did ystdy no matter what (esp if they're the losing side)

As for the pix below, it garnered talk(go to barca thread) but not as much as hazard cos Koeman didn't laugh and crack jokes with PSG players grin
Cc: Melvyn11

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:45pm On May 06, 2021
swiz123:
Those old cargos in Madrid that doesn't like anyone that earns more than them are holding that club back.

Even though they sign Mbappe, Ramos will still take penalties; they will still pass more to their man Benzema. They didn't want to rate Hazard hence they didn't build the team around him. I even see Modric trying useless side-footed passes to that average Vinicius.

Kante made all of them look even older than they are and that gave me orgasm. They think it's by flexing muscle against teams with express road as defense line like Barca.
I thought I was the only one that have been noticing the thing. I was happy they were not passing to yesterday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:52pm On May 06, 2021
Jodera:
Hmmm... If that is a way of expressing his anger and displeasures, then he's 10x lucky fans ain't at the stadium. You never do anything, so so injuries, yet you(hazard) dey claim displeasure and anger.

Him never serious grin grin
Dey there nah. You never read about em burger eating adventures when not playing?

BTW, do you see Ziyech whenever he is subbed, especially when he has not scored?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:56pm On May 06, 2021
Greatihex:
Dey there nah. You never read about em burger eating adventures when not playing?

BTW, do you see Ziyech whenever he is subbed, especially when he has not scored?
So na pension retirement him go do for a whole Madrid ?grin this is wonderful

As for ziyech, the few times I've watched, I've not noticed his countenance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:01pm On May 06, 2021
Abeg, someone or anyone drop the link to Madrids' thread abeg.

I have a message from the lord for Melvyn11.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 4:13pm On May 06, 2021
Skimpledawg:
Abeg, someone or anyone drop the link to Madrids' thread abeg.

I have a message from the lord for Melvyn11.

https://www.nairaland.com/924289/r34l-madrid-most-successful-greatest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:43pm On May 06, 2021
Ebukacute:

Oga shut da fvvck up and take this nonsense out of here... You can Jo soapy with it if you want.

Great points you made, You should post like this more often
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:48pm On May 06, 2021
Jodera:
So na pension retirement him go do for a whole Madrid ?grin this is wonderful

As for ziyech, the few times I've watched, I've not noticed his countenance
You have not been observant then.

Hazard's burger eating was when he was at lille and Chelsea.
He was not in form at lille and his manager dropped him, nigga went to a shop opposite the stadium to be eating burger while his team were playing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:05pm On May 06, 2021
Greatihex:
You have not been observant then.

Hazard's burger eating was when he was at lille and Chelsea.
He was not in form at lille and his manager dropped him, nigga went to a shop opposite the stadium to be eating burger while his team were playing.

Hmmm... Never noticed it sha.
Interesting!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 5:41pm On May 06, 2021
swiz123:

You know nothing about Madrid. Our formation yesterday was just to accommodate Hazard. Have you ever seen Vinicius playing RWB?.. Hazard disbalances our team.

Hazard is a fraud not just a fraud but a very big fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:45pm On May 06, 2021
Ibrahim79mantu:

Havertz was the most intelligent player last night. His sublime touches and passes were simply too good for the opponents to handle
he had so much touches and was literally everywhere apart from Kante
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:00pm On May 06, 2021
monerozi5590:

You know nothing about Madrid. Our formation yesterday was just to accommodate Hazard. Have you ever seen Vinicius playing RWB?.. Hazard disbalances our team.

Hazard is a fraud not just a fraud but a very big fraud.

I will welcome back my fraud with open arms .

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 6:07pm On May 06, 2021
popizaino:

I will welcome back my fraud with open arms .

Anytime Hazard comes back from injury our form will drop. This aint coincidence, this just shows that Hazard disbalances our team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 6:14pm On May 06, 2021
Bville02:

Exactly. Kovacic should be fit to face City on Saturday, Kante should have some rest. We need him for the greater good.

city may not take Saturday's game serious, coz the league is already theirs....taking Saturday too serious for city will be like showing us a clue as to how d finals will be like
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:26pm On May 06, 2021
FBS:

Was that what you meant?

No....that was a bait targeting someone.

All in all I meant Chelsea football club is a cheat, once a manager is tactical sound even by the smallest of margin,trust me,he will achieve the unexpected with this club. Even useless sarri use us improve his CV. I have said it here even before yesterday match that Tuchel is my best Chelsea coach ever after accessing him, so his victories weren't surprising to me,because I now know he is tactical sound,and i trust him to do well with Chelsea than he did with PSG because my Chelsea team has a way of helping manager improve their profile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11311) (11312) (11313) (11314) (11315) (11316) (11317) ... (19241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Whizlight(m), TrebleChamp(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.