Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10506547 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11313) (11314) (11315) (11316) (11317) (11318) (11319) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:54pm On May 06, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Kante is not playing the makelele role at all.

Makelele used to sit and intercept, not like Kante that defends the whole pitch.

I'm not sure I've seen anybody know n world football quite like Kante. The closest I can think of is probably Arturo Vidal

McGinn at Villa and even Morgan Samson at Villa are similar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:57pm On May 06, 2021
Ibime:

McGinn at Villa and even Morgan Samson at Villa are similar

I agree to a certain extent especially Mcginn as he's very energetic in the middle of the park, but not like Kante. Kante is so aggressive and has too much stamina

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:00pm On May 06, 2021
Skimpledawg:
Dem suppose break that Foden leg before the final abeg

We only need Debruyne, Gundogan, Diaz and Walker leg broken to watch with relaxed mind. We can handle the rest in the absence of these four.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:02pm On May 06, 2021
Havertz is a striker, not one of three forwards. And he's doing well there. I like his game as a striker.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:03pm On May 06, 2021
MaziAlaye:
COYG!!!
Omo grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:14pm On May 06, 2021
nihilistjnr:

People talking about Hazard to Madrid Scam, when this guy should be wearing number 419 on the back of his jersey
Omo Willian left for free but we still scammed arsenal.

Jesus Christ grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Whizlight(m): 11:24pm On May 06, 2021
Fantabulous grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:40pm On May 06, 2021
BlueMann:

I really don't know why James seems shy in terms of passing forward. Though overlapping and crossing are his bread and butter, and he's pretty good in passing out of tight positions on the wings when we try to evade opposition press. But he needs to do more from an attacking point of view, and the worst thing is that he has the ability to cause problems attacking-wise with his strength and pace.

His offensive contributions have sha dipped under TT, but his defending has improved.
He is still young and care too much about tactical instruction thereby failing to really express himself with the ball.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:47pm On May 06, 2021
fredoooooo:

The problem is not willian but the people who truly believe him ..
Someone just said , if nothing is motivating you in life , Assnal fans should grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Comical grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:04am On May 07, 2021
A preview of what to come. You've got to give it to PES though for their graphics. Absolutely topnotch. Better than FIFA.

https://www.facebook.com/pesmeofficial/videos/751973872154989/

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:08am On May 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 2:21am On May 07, 2021
nihilistjnr:

We dealt with Madrid as a city, as two clubs, and as a muthfvcking crew!
and if you want to be down with them........
CFC out scored the top two teams in Madrid by a combined 6-1!! Simply astonishing!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:29am On May 07, 2021
Ibime:

We only need Debruyne, Gundogan, Diaz and Walker leg broken to watch with relaxed mind. We can handle the rest in the absence of these four.
That Diaz is also another bad boy.

Defending with his body on the line.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 3:59am On May 07, 2021
BlueMann:
Meanwhile Makelele said y'all should stop calling it the 'Makelele role', and start calling it the 'Kante role'.

Makelele was different. Kante has the stamina advantage no doubt but I have never seen a player play CDM with the IQ of Makelele.

Kante does more running and plays like an old skool box 2 box midfielder. Normally because of his running he should be a defensive liability without a partner that sits, however his stamina and recovery levels are off the charts. It would be interesting to see if he suffers from a Vidal like decline.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:16am On May 07, 2021
afrodoc:

Makelele was different. Kante has the stamina advantage no doubt but I have never seen a player play CDM with the IQ of Makelele.

Kante does more running and plays like an old skool box 2 box midfielder. Normally because of his running he should be a defensive liability without a partner that sits, however his stamina and recovery levels are off the charts. It would be interesting if he suffers from a Vidal like decline.

Yeah, I agree with all the views that Kante and Makelele are different. Both incredible tacklers but one sat deep and the other is more 'box to box'. I guess what Makelele meant was that the same way the the CDM role was popularly known as the Makelele role, same way more 'box to box' version should be called the Kante role.

As for Kante, dude is literally superhuman. I just realised that he bodied Madrid home and away while fasting. I really don't see him suffering a decline anytime soon - such fears had been raised in the past, but he's still covering 29% of the earth. grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:28am On May 07, 2021
Kante still terrorizing them in their sleep grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 10:07am On May 07, 2021
cheesy grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:16am On May 07, 2021
Either Werner miss madrid 1st leg

Mount miss 2nd leg

Or havertz miss 2nd leg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:41pm On May 07, 2021
Mase Money!!!! cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:45pm On May 07, 2021
Segedinho:
Either Werner miss madrid 1st leg

Mount miss 2nd leg

Or havertz miss 2nd leg
That was Mount miss

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:01pm On May 07, 2021
People dey throw sly digs

Mount self wan join

See the difference in quality cheesy

Na that key passes part off me, when I say mount dey under perform, una say na hate

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:02pm On May 07, 2021
donstan18:
Mase Money!!!! cheesy grin grin
tap in
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:11pm On May 07, 2021
Havertz10:

Mount self wan join

Na that key passes part off me, when I say mount dey under perform, una say na hate
Now I see you don’t have football knowledge or probably you’re filled of hate for the young man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:20pm On May 07, 2021
hensben:
Now I see you don’t have football knowledge or probably you’re filled of hate for the young man.
I dey come, make I close from work first cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 1:21pm On May 07, 2021
grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:25pm On May 07, 2021
Havertz10:
I dey come, make I close from work first cheesy
Havertz really do Ramos strong thing

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:29pm On May 07, 2021
Havertz10:

Mount self wan join

Oga ur hatred for Mount no just make sense.

The guy is not kroos neither is he up to his peak...

He is developing fast and with time he will definitely polish some of his short comings...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:32pm On May 07, 2021
Segedinho:

Oga ur hatred for Mount no just make sense.

The guy is not kroos neither is he up to his peak...

He is developing fast and with time he will definitely polish some of his short comings...
This one thing that irritates his haters grin grin

Week in, week out, Mount is giving it to them hot hot

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:34pm On May 07, 2021
donstan18:

This one thing that irritates his haters grin grin

Week in, week out, Mount is giving it to them hot hot

Scoring the winning goal in a UCL semi finals is not beans.

He meets the Raumdeuter Criteria of when they met.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:34pm On May 07, 2021
Jodera:
That was Mount miss
That mounts miss almost make me choke with my beer......

I never knew i love Chelsea till that day.....bw 7 to 8...i went to d toilet like 6 times..

I coudnt eat and my wife was wondering......

I took her along to a bar close to me so she could understand what football does to some individuals...

After d mount's goal,she realised that, very fast cos she saw grown up men pulling their shirt off and shouting..

She was like wetin dey sweet for d ball self.......,

I think dhe enjoys everything that happened and will want to be with me to see almost every tensed match

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 1:37pm On May 07, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Scoring the winning goal in a UCL semi finals is not beans.

He meets the Raumdeuter Criteria of when they met.
One tin i like about him is that he utilises his energy well.

His boldness facing the opponents and he is improving on his final passes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:40pm On May 07, 2021
Segedinho:

That mounts miss almost make me choke with my beer......

I never knew i love Chelsea till that day.....bw 7 to 8...i went to d toilet like 6 times..

I coudnt eat and my wife was wondering......

I took her along to a bar close to me so she could understand what football does to some individuals...

After d mount's goal,she realised that, very fast cos she saw grown up men pulling their shirt off and shouting..

She was like wetin dey sweet for d ball self.......,

I think she enjoys everything that happened and will want to be with me to see almost every tensed match
grin grin grin grin.

Na this kinda connection dey make marriage sweet grin.
Well-done Sir

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11313) (11314) (11315) (11316) (11317) (11318) (11319) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MeMiTi and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.