Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10516382 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11335) (11336) (11337) (11338) (11339) (11340) (11341) ... (19154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 5:40pm On May 09, 2021
BlueMann:

Absolutely well deserved for Kerr and Berger. Nice one for Kirby, too bad she couldn't stand alone in the assists charts.
Kerr was just one goal away from Viviane Meidema's record of 22 goals in a season, but she just fell short.

Kerr had 21 goals and 7 assists, while Kirby had 16 goals and 11 assists. Mad stuff.

The quadruple is still on the cards. Fingers crossed for the game against Barcelona next weekend.
Why? You don't believe in your ladies again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:58pm On May 09, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Barcelona aren't pushovers.

They wrapped up their own league today too. 26 wins in 26 league games. Mad stuff.

https://www.nairaland.com/6545520/oshoala-barca-teammates-crowned-spanish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:07pm On May 09, 2021
Kilishihunter:

I believe in them absolutely. Barca will be our sternest test though.

Too tight to call, but I believe we can do it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:24pm On May 09, 2021
timbros:

Barcelona aren't pushovers.

They wrapped up their own league today too. 26 wins in 26 league games. Mad stuff.

https://www.nairaland.com/6545520/oshoala-barca-teammates-crowned-spanish
how can you win 26 in 26 and call that competitive sport

Very annoying record

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:24pm On May 09, 2021

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:44pm On May 09, 2021
It is Iike we need just one win to qualify o

cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:37pm On May 09, 2021
Almajirihunter:
United have underachieved with the kind of football they play, they’re a decent side
Yeah,
united would have played in semi had it been they qualify from group stage.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:41pm On May 09, 2021
in 2012 man city won d EPL and Chelsea won d UCL cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:46pm On May 09, 2021
Havertz10:
how can you win 26 in 26 and call that competitive sport

Very annoying record
grin grin grin 26 in 26

Ok if your team CFC have 26 winning streak next season in all competitions, you no go celebrate am?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 8:46pm On May 09, 2021
Willian finally scores
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:47pm On May 09, 2021
MorataFC:
grin grin grin 26 in 26

Ok if your team CFC have 26 winning streak next season in all competitions, you no go celebrate am?
the only reason I celebrate is because someone else is wailing, na their tears dey give me joy, once they are no longer hurt by the beating like arsenal for instance cheesy cheesy, it kills the joy abeg, I need chaos grin

If I dey roast ewu gambia cheesy I mean goat, I dey like make the smell disturb my neighbor, my humble contribution to society cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 8:55pm On May 09, 2021
Lana1:
If you want it, go and take it.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:06pm On May 09, 2021
macjireh:
in 2012 man city won d EPL and Chelsea won d UCL
cool
when dem dig you out from your halls of portends

Na laugh I go laugh cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 9:16pm On May 09, 2021
Sheffield and West brom already relegated. God is good!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:21pm On May 09, 2021
Havertz10:
when dem dig you out from your halls of portends

Na laugh I go laugh cheesy cheesy
u are d one portending here not me...I only stated an already established fact which happened 9years ago...I never said anything more
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2021
airmark:

His judgements in crucial moments need to improve as a single blunder like this could cost us an important match. Same as Zouma too when he misjudged the ball and allowed Sterling to set for goal, only lucky not to have caused a Pk.

From that play you can see that he has improved from his ball watching and taking initiative. You will see that he followed that Jesus run for him to even be in that situation. Few months ago, he may not have known that as Rudiger was not in position it was left to him to cover. He followed the Jesus run perfectly but misjudged the movement of the ball. And it was not easy for him, because he had to do more to outpace Jesus.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:01pm On May 09, 2021
pamcode:
Zouma is actually good in that type of situation, clearly one of his strengths. Chelsea official YouTube account even has a compilation video of his top last ditch tackles
That is true, but he has also had some instances that it didn't work out well for him, but some of us called him names those days. That is the koko.
Those kinds of tackles are dangerous and risky, and should not be what a defender should be advised to be doing always. They are always supposed to be last resort. We shouldn't be finding ourselves in such situations where we need those kind of risks to avoid a goal. But of course, Zouma has had considerable positive results in those kind of challenges.

We now play a serious positional game, especially in defence. When one man leaves his position for adventure, their is another man who knows that he is now responsible to cover him immediately. That is why Rudiger can easily run with the ball to the opponents 18 without fear, because the moment he leaves the position someone else has covered.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:12pm On May 09, 2021
Looks like Poch might have handed the league over to Lille.

It also looks like Neymar's claim for the Balon d'or is all but over.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:16pm On May 09, 2021
Juve is desperate to book their place in the Europa with their shambolic display.

Their pain will be tripled when they write Ronaldo's weekly cheque on Friday.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tochex101(m): 10:18pm On May 09, 2021
Greatihex:
That is true, but he has also had some instances that it didn't work out well for him, but some of us called him names those days. That is the koko.
Those kinds of tackles are dangerous and risky, and should not be what a defender should be advised to be doing always. They are always supposed to be last resort. We shouldn't be finding ourselves in such situations where we need those kind of risks to avoid a goal. But of course, Zouma has had considerable positive results in those kind of challenges.

We now play a serious positional game, especially in defence. When one man leaves his position for adventure, their is another man who knows that he is now responsible to cover him immediately. That is why Rudiger can easily run with the ball to the opponents 18 without fear, because the moment he leaves the position someone else has covered.
Again Zoumas lack of pace was exposed yesterday.....each time those long balls came was fucking tense as he found himself behind in the foot race.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2021
swiz123:

He was never in the race, rather Mbappe...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:50pm On May 09, 2021
Tochex101:

Again Zoumas lack of pace was exposed yesterday.....each time those long balls came was fucking tense as he found himself behind in the foot race.

It takes someone with pace to make recoveries.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:03pm On May 09, 2021
swiz123:

he never stood a chance, 15/6 ga in all competitions, his figures arent balon d'or level for an attacker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:05am On May 10, 2021
Chelsea ladies need to sign that Miedema from Arsenal. They will be unstoppable. She is like Thomas Muller of women's football.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:11am On May 10, 2021
So Gates sef na bad guy.

What do you do when you are so famous and so rich that you can't just find a girl without consequences. Maybe na Epstein USP be that, helping these famous guys get laid without repercussions.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:27am On May 10, 2021
Ibime:
So Gates sef na bad guy.

What do you do when you are so famous and so rich that you can't just find a girl without consequences. Maybe na Epstein USP be that, helping these famous guys get laid without repercussions.
MailOnline...

My favorite news app since 2013 cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:26am On May 10, 2021
popizaino:

No....that was a bait targeting someone.

All in all I meant Chelsea football club is a cheat, once a manager is tactical sound even by the smallest of margin,trust me,he will achieve the unexpected with this club. Even useless sarri use us improve his CV. I have said it here even before yesterday match that Tuchel is my best Chelsea coach ever after accessing him, so his victories weren't surprising to me,because I now know he is tactical sound,and i trust him to do well with Chelsea than he did with PSG because my Chelsea team has a way of helping manager improve their profile.
Thanks for the explanation boss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:41am On May 10, 2021
Thanks Tuchel.

We are here to win.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tochex101(m): 5:56am On May 10, 2021
swiz123:

It takes someone with pace to make recoveries.
You mean dangerous last ditch tackles.......it's not ideal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 10, 2021
sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 12:44pm On May 10, 2021
Make i leave this one here

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:22pm On May 10, 2021
mikeywise:
Make i leave this one here
june 29 or may 29

Make dem pick one cheesy

Mad people, the person that printed that thing and the person that did the design na foolishness go finish them, how you go enter this kind business and you no get sense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11335) (11336) (11337) (11338) (11339) (11340) (11341) ... (19154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Yustash001(m), StarchAndBanga, Whizlight(m), Fkforyou(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.