Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10569126 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11336) (11337) (11338) (11339) (11340) (11341) (11342) ... (19211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 2:58pm On May 10, 2021
How many world class players does each Premier League club have in your opinion?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:54pm On May 10, 2021
Ibime:
Chelsea ladies need to sign that Miedema from Arsenal. They will be unstoppable. She is like Thomas Muller of women's football.

Lol...no way Arsenal sells Meidema to us, unless they don't want to be competitive again. We already have a star studded attack sha, having Kerr, Kirby and Harder in one attack and Beth England on the bench is beyond enviable. There's perhaps only a few teams in the entire planet that can boast of such firepower.

But if we do get Meidema...we will turn WSL to Bundesliga.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2021
BlueMann:

Lol...no way Arsenal sells Meidema to us, unless they don't want to be competitive again. We already have a star studded attack sha, having Kerr, Kirby and Harder in one attack and Beth England on the bench is beyond enviable. There's perhaps only a few teams in the entire planet that can boast of such firepower.

But if we do get Meidema...we will turn WSL to Bundesliga.

Money talks man. World class players in Women's football are going for $100k-$300k. Na small thing for Roman

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:03pm On May 10, 2021
Ibime:

Money talks man. World class players in Women's football are going for $100k-$300k. Na small thing for Roman

True word. E go too mad sha. Almost like having Messi, Lewandowski, Muller and Kane in the same team

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 5:34pm On May 10, 2021
I was actually wrong that no coach has beaten Guardiola 3x in a season. Klopp's Liverpool beat Man city 3x in 2017/2018 season.
They played 4x that season.
EPL : Man city 5v 0 Liverpool
EPL : Liverpool 4v3 Man city
UCL : Liverpool 3v0 Man city
UCL : Man city 1v2 Liverpool.

So its possible for Tuchel to win the 3rdtime.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11662/11516199/how-liverpool-beat-manchester-city-in-2017-18

Tuchel should please rest Thiago ,Kante , Mount, Chillwell, Azplicueta & Werner for Arsenal's match. Odoi, Alonso, Gilmour, Tammy, Zouma & Ziyech need some game time.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dost42(m): 6:26pm On May 10, 2021
Odoi looks hungry and ready to take his chance ,i don't know about tammy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:51pm On May 10, 2021
mikeywise:
Make i leave this one here

Na the “Man City Prayer Coordinator” rank na him dey even make me laff.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SodO9: 6:56pm On May 10, 2021
mikeywise:
Make i leave this one here
What manners of fuckery is this grin grin
In this buhari era some people still get mind they catch this mumu cruise

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrSamsung(m): 7:06pm On May 10, 2021
Ibime:

Hello Ibime can I send you a pm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:39pm On May 10, 2021
Dost42:
Odoi looks hungry and ready to take his chance ,i don't know about tammy

Tammy is ready to take his chances too.
Remember Tuchel complained of fatigue in his post -match interview against Man city, so he need to keep those key players fresh & ready to go for those two finals.
4points from our next 3 EPL matches will confirm our UCL status for next season.
The fringe players are fired up as well.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:51pm On May 10, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
I was actually wrong that no coach has beaten Guardiola 3x in a season. Klopp's Liverpool beat Man city 3x in 2017/2018 season.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11662/11516199/how-liverpool-beat-manchester-city-in-2017-18

Tuchel should please rest Thiago ,Kante , Mount, Chillwell, Azplicueta & Werner for Arsenal's match. Odoi, Alonso, Gilmour, Tammy, Zouma & Ziyech need some game time.

thank God ur eyes are clear now....d respect and fear u guys have for pep is too much...pep is no god....make una dey try calm down

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ovoP(m): 9:07pm On May 10, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

united beat city thrice last season

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:53pm On May 10, 2021
Just finished watching Fulham’s game.

They’ve been relegated.

Loftus Cheek! I hope he’ll come back.

Shefield, Fulham and Westbrom all relegated.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tochex101(m): 10:03pm On May 10, 2021
donstan18:

They’ve been relegated.

We should sell him........come back and play what position...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:19pm On May 10, 2021
I wasn't famous with that pseudo tactician called conte for a reason.........With Tuchel, you're almost certain that Chelsea can't easily be outsmart by other excellent coaches,never was it like under that Italian Michael Jackson even when we were winning, You tend to see lapses in the team general setup were opponents with very tactical coach could easily capitalize on.This little defect that some of us see is the reason why we never wanted him to continue. If you like give him Ronaldo, he will never make UCL semifinals if he doesn't change that his disgusting pattern.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 96forever: 10:33pm On May 10, 2021
popizaino:
I wasn't famous with that pseudo tactician called conte for a reason.........With Tuchel, you're almost certain that Chelsea can't easily be outsmart by other excellent coaches,never was it like under that Italian Michael Jackson even when we were winning, You tend to see lapses in the team general setup were opponents with very tactical coach could easily capitalize on.This little defect that some of us see is the reason why we never wanted him to continue. If you like give him Ronaldo, he will never make UCL semifinals if he doesn't change that his disgusting pattern.

disgusting pattern that beat your MCM home and away en route to winning the PL in their first season.

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 11:02pm On May 10, 2021
donstan18:

They’ve been relegated.

Come back where, even Greatihex will disagree
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:48pm On May 10, 2021
donstan18:

They’ve been relegated.

You mean to come back to Chelsea women abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 12:24am On May 11, 2021
donstan18:

They’ve been relegated.

come back to do what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:33am On May 11, 2021
96forever:
disgusting pattern that beat your MCM home and away en route to winning the PL in their first season.

Popizaino in the mud. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 1:01am On May 11, 2021
Saturday’s FA cup game will be the perfect opportunity for the fans to show appreciation to TT for his tactical astuteness.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 2:37am On May 11, 2021
Chelsea remaining fixtures:-

Arsenal H
Leicester City FA cup final
Leicester City H
Aston Villa A
Man City Champions League Final

All games are super important.
I trust Tuchel though to run am cool.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:42am On May 11, 2021
Leyqute, Fulham has been relegated!

We talked about this when the season started yeah?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 4:45am On May 11, 2021
Skimpledawg:

After their first game I knew they would be relegated. They were the most relegation sure team right from the onset.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:49am On May 11, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Yeah we did!

Scott Parker looked like he would turn it around at some point but alas! If they would escape relegation it wasn’t going to be towards the end of the season. They’d have gotten the job done since.

I mean, Southampton lost like 8 or 9 consecutive games or what? I’d pen them down to get relegated next season. They’ve been flirting with it too much.

I think Fulham drew too many games. Same with West Brom.

Leeds United, for all their unwavering approach and style, stayed afloat. They lost a lot of matches and also won a lot too (15-5-15) And whenever they meet their championship mates, they always dealt with them.

It will be interesting how they’ll fare next season. Eyes on Wolves too. It’s going to be either really high or really low.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:29am On May 11, 2021

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:21am On May 11, 2021
Leyqute:

Yeah we did!

Scott Parker looked like he would turn it around at some point but alas! If they would escape relegation it wasn’t going to be towards the end of the season. They’d have gotten the job done since.

I mean, Southampton lost like 8 or 9 consecutive games or what? I’d pen them down to get relegated next season. They’ve been flirting with it too much.

I think Fulham drew too many games. Same with West Brom.

Leeds United, for all their unwavering approach and style, stayed afloat. They lost a lot of matches and also won a lot too (15-5-15) And whenever they meet their championship mates, they always dealt with them.

It will be interesting how they’ll fare next season. Eyes on Wolves too. It’s going to be either really high or really low.
At some point, I had expectations from Scott hoping he could turn around things.

It feels terrible for him going back to the 'pits'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2021
afrodoc:

After their first game I knew they would be relegated. They were the most relegation sure team right from the onset.
Doc, Scott messed up. There were some games they deserved to win and ended up losing. This tells more about his mentality as a manager.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:42am On May 11, 2021
my predicted man city lineup for d finals(3-5-2)

...........................ederson..............

.........Diaz.... laporte.....Ake.........

Walker..gundogan...Fernandinho...foden...Zinchenko

.....................mahrez...........Sterling.............

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:47am On May 11, 2021
macjireh:
my predicted man city lineup for d finals(3-5-2)

...........................ederson..............

.........Diaz.... laporte.....Ake.........

Walker..gundogan...Fernandinho...foden...Zinchenko

.....................mahrez...........Sterling.............
Lol...
You can as well remove foden and put Torres let's catch the joke completely grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:51am On May 11, 2021
Jodera:
Lol...
You can as well remove foden and put Torres let's catch the joke completely grin

make ur formation and put Torres there nah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:53am On May 11, 2021
macjireh:

make ur formation and put Torres there nah
Na you dey make formation no be me na grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11336) (11337) (11338) (11339) (11340) (11341) (11342) ... (19211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Yustash001(m), lateefGRDT(m), a4turitoroman, hensben(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.