Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10724271 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11400) (11401) (11402) (11403) (11404) (11405) (11406) ... (19388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:43am On May 18, 2021
Expert17:

Chelsea best player VS 97 years old Cavani

grin cheesy grin
Chelsea best player vs ManU x3 best player.

grin grin cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:54am On May 18, 2021
timbros:
Skimpledawg I just read of your accident now. Sorry bro. Thank God its not serious and eberything is fixed. The kind drivers we dey see for this PH sef.

I drove to Aba yesterday. Mehn I narrowly beat curfew time in Imo river cheesy I crossed border by 6.45pm, those Army guys don dey arrange to start work when I pass cheesy cheesy

By 7pm I dey Eleme junction and everywhere still busy. I thought its only PHALGA and Obio Akpor time is extended to 8.30pm.
Those Army guys at Imo river border no dey joke o. Anytime I travel to Abia and I pass there, I go just wind down begin shout "Agile my man how far na" grin

I no get their strength
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:17pm On May 18, 2021
Havertz10:
everybody here knows that I can't stand mount and his uselessness, they also know that i'm ready to forfeit temporary glory to achieve a goal, i want us to become the best team in the world, una dey do like losers, acting as if we were fortunate to get to the final, that's not the kind of Chelsea I want, I want teams to fear us, I want that fear, if short term pain will bring long term progress, i no mind

i'm not a Chelsea fan but you are a fan because you support anything that is kept in your front, broaden your perspective, you no be small pikin.

Who has been more useless between Mount and Havertz for Chelsea this season?

I don't know why you have not even started blasting Tuchel for always using this same useless Mount. Because if it is not madness, you should be condemning the coach always using him when he has been useless in your eyes even when he scored important goals in UCL knockout stages. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:18pm On May 18, 2021
donstan18:

Chelsea best player vs ManU x3 best player.

grin grin cheesy

Why are these people always bowing or kneeling for Mount? grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:20pm On May 18, 2021
popizaino:

Will you support conte against Chelsea?

Using question to answer question. Though i might have criticized the club's decisions in the past, I have never shown that i like any player, coach or club more than Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:24pm On May 18, 2021
donstan18:

Fraudvertz rating against Arsenal.

Top 9 with zero shot on target.

This is someone that cost us 75m+

Lost possession 9 times.

Missed one on one... He’s the reason we aren’t topping Leicester now.

If he sees Swindon, Rochdale, Plymouth now, we will not hear word again. He is not matured enough to play in Epl. He should be loaned out next season.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:25pm On May 18, 2021
airmark:

Why are these people always bowing or kneeling for Mount? grin
Mase doings!! grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:26pm On May 18, 2021
airmark:

If he sees Swindon, Rochdale, Plymouth now, we will not hear word again. He is not matured enough to play in Epl. He should be loaned out next season.
PeriodT!!

It’s clear for sensible people to see.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 12:34pm On May 18, 2021
Havertz10:
mount's rating against arsenal

Mount's rating against Leicester

If you need video evidence, watch mount vs Leicester highlights here

https://twitter.com/masonmount10out/status/1393677870162059271?s=19
So we lost both games because of Mount? Who is this person?

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 12:38pm On May 18, 2021
Expert17:

Minutes played

Mount: 2,712

Foden: 1,467

cheesy
These Yoonited fans have lost all the shame they have. They are not only celebrating titles that their neighbours win, they are now claiming their players too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:49pm On May 18, 2021
Comedians dey sha

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SodO9: 12:52pm On May 18, 2021
E-diots full here die
Because of one person your club should lose UCL final grin grin
Inaruana
We go close down this thread make Una just lose fess

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:53pm On May 18, 2021
Havertz10:
foden started only 15 games cheesy

Honestly I no get problem with all these Foden/Mount comparison.

But it says a lot that you wey carry Havertz for head dey use another player for another team dey famz.

And also, just help us with Foden/Havertz comparisons as well.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 12:53pm On May 18, 2021
BikeMan:
These Yoonited fans have lost all the shame they have. They are not only celebrating titles that their neighbours win, they are now claiming their players too.

Make sure you login after the final whistle on May 29.

Are you thinking what I am thinking grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:54pm On May 18, 2021
SodO9:
E-diots full here die
Inaruana

Just imagine

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by michigang: 12:58pm On May 18, 2021
Chelsea how market. Today na today. Una go chopam again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:00pm On May 18, 2021
Exonerate1:

grin

You forgot to add that Willian was in his prime years, while Mount only turned 22 this year and has plenty of room for development.

I really won't understand why Mount matter choke some of una. But oh well.

Every man to his canoe.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:07pm On May 18, 2021
donstan18:

To stay pained, use the link

https://twitter.com/ronnnnn____/status/1391801031420416000?s=21

grin grin cheesy
Well deserved.

Chelsea should go all out to sing Kane.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by michigang: 1:07pm On May 18, 2021
francisgodstime:
which haland abeg make we buy Kane wey we know say don test premiership
kane is best suited for mancity
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SodO9: 1:09pm On May 18, 2021
BlueMann:

Just imagine

Bro I never see this kind thing before
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:09pm On May 18, 2021
hensben:
Well deserved.

Chelsea should go all out to sing Kane.
I just wish Chelsea can do that, but it’ll be difficult.

The London rivalry....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 18, 2021
BikeMan:

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:27pm On May 18, 2021
airmark:

Who has been more useless between Mount and Havertz for Chelsea this season?

I don't know why you have not even started blasting Tuchel for always using this same useless Mount. Because if it is not madness, you should be condemning the coach always using him when he has been useless in your eyes even when he scored important goals in UCL knockout stages. grin

You really get time o

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:39pm On May 18, 2021
SodO9:
E-diots full here die
Inaruana

Na the people wey get time to give am attention I dey vex with angry

There is this kind of snubbing you will give someone, his attention seeking will just die a natural death.

Somebody that wants his club to lose matches because of a player he hates. Somebody that wishes injury to a player playing for his supposed team. Somebody that wants his team to lose the most important match of the season because of one single player.... Should that somebody be taken seriously?

Havertz is a Chelsea player. Mount is a Chelsea player. If Chelsea lose UCL, somehow Havertz will get a winners medal and Mount won't get. Or if Chelsea win UCL, somehow Mount will get a winners medal and Havertz won't.

Oh, Havertz is just 22 and have many finals ahead of him in Chelsea but Mount is 49 and playing his last final. I see.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:40pm On May 18, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Those Army guys at Imo river border no dey joke o. Anytime I travel to Abia and I pass there, I go just wind down begin shout "Agile my man how far na" grin

I no get their strength

grin grin

Na so I just dey open teeth for them as I pass.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:51pm On May 18, 2021
I no go mind means I want shocked

Products of Nigerian educational institutions grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:03pm On May 18, 2021
BikeMan:
So we lost both games because of Mount? Who is this person?
you don't how key that position is to the team, check any major club that position has a very talented player, being the creative cog of your teams means that you have to up your game always

How can we play a final and he will be playing things like this, blind passes like this, we want to win game and you are making stupid passes, alonso was open to receive the ball, he was playing stupid shot

[img]https:///media/5-18-2021/JJVAf7.gif[/img]

in the present history of Chelsea football club we have never bottled 2 finals back to back, when I started dragging Lampard here, the same people that called me a fake fan, same people that said I don't wish the club well are the same people enjoying tuchel today, when I said that I want us to lose games so Lampard can be sacked they called me names, today arent you enjoying the fruits of his dismissal, did I gloat about it?

I don't care if you like what I say or hate it, my target audience are those that care about the club and seek the kind of progression that I want, if mount was good, I would say it, half of Chelsea fans dislike the guy not because he is a bad person but because he isnt good enough, abrahams is another one that has to get out of that club asap, only fools prioritize sentiments

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:06pm On May 18, 2021
Skimpledawg:

I no get their strength

Good to know you're safe chief.

Sha ready my party food on the 29th
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 2:07pm On May 18, 2021
Mason Mount is your player of the year grin

After the stick your previous AM's like hazard, willian and Mata received here from the usual suspects.

Na Mason mount with like 3 goals and 2 assist be una player of the season.. Man isn't even better than Oscar.

Make Una lose today fess.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 2:14pm On May 18, 2021
MISSING! MISSING! ⚠️

Name: MIDSON MOUNT

Characteristics:
1 OPEN PLAY ASSIST �
ASS DECISION MAKING �
ENGLISH �

Possible Locations: MISSING A PENALTY VS SPURS, LOSING 4/4 FINALS ���

WARNING ⚠️ IN DANGER OF GHOSTING AWAY �

NOT POTS IN MY BOOK

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 2:18pm On May 18, 2021
It's not supporting a fraud that is paining me.

It is supporting an England Player that will later flop in the future.

After all the years of watching football, you guys can still bank on an England Player shocked

It's shocking.

Dele Alli 16/17 did more than this, where is he today?

All the trainings from raumdeuter to this agbero thread, una no learn anything?

Never support anything English, they don't do well in life

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 2:20pm On May 18, 2021
Imagine some of this agberos thinks Mount deserves Balon D'Or.

Even though Chelsea wins the UCL.

Lol!

He isn't even the best English youngster, Foden has done better.

Shekpe people

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11400) (11401) (11402) (11403) (11404) (11405) (11406) ... (19388) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.