Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,886 members, 7,848,574 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10681501 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11401) (11402) (11403) (11404) (11405) (11406) (11407) ... (19343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VillageBus(m): 2:22pm On May 18, 2021
SeekinAttention:
It's not supporting a fraud that is paining me.

It is supporting an England Player that will later flop in the future.

After all the years of watching football, you guys can still bank on an England Player shocked

It's shocking.

Dele Alli 16/17 did more than this, where is he today?

All the trainings from raumdeuter to this agbero thread, una no learn anything?

Never support anything English, they don't do well in life
then stop supporting an English club!
Or is Chelsea not among the English things people shouldn't support?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 2:22pm On May 18, 2021
I don't rate Havertz that much but I can bet my future child that Havertz will do well than Mount in the future.

Comparing German talent to cursed English players shocked

All your years of watching football is a waste

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 2:25pm On May 18, 2021
People get golden boys like Mbappe, Haaland.

Na Mardson Mant you wan give World best

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:27pm On May 18, 2021
timbros:

Na the people wey get time to give am attention I dey vex with angry

There is this kind of snubbing you will give someone, his attention seeking will just die a natural death.

Somebody that wants his club to lose matches because of a player he hates. Somebody that wishes injury to a player playing for his supposed team. Somebody that wants his team to lose the most important match of the season because of one single player.... Should that somebody be taken seriously?

Havertz is a Chelsea player. Mount is a Chelsea player. If Chelsea lose UCL, somehow Havertz will get a winners medal and Mount won't get. Or if Chelsea win UCL, somehow Mount will get a winners medal and Havertz won't.

Oh, Havertz is just 22 and have many finals ahead of him in Chelsea but Mount is 49 and playing his last final. I see.

That guy is a premium doofus. No give am air.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:40pm On May 18, 2021
elrony:

Good to know you're safe chief.

Sha ready my party food on the 29th
Man like elrony cheesy

Where have you been man?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 2:59pm On May 18, 2021
SeekinAttention:
I don't rate Havertz that much but I can bet my future child that Havertz will do well than Mount in the future.

Comparing German talent to cursed English players shocked

All your years of watching football is a waste

We all know you're impotent so you have nothing to lose.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:01pm On May 18, 2021
SeekinAttention:
It's not supporting a fraud that is paining me.

It is supporting an England Player that will later flop in the future.

After all the years of watching football, you guys can still bank on an England Player shocked

It's shocking.

Dele Alli 16/17 did more than this, where is he today?

All the trainings from raumdeuter to this agbero thread, una no learn anything?

Never support anything English, they don't do well in life

You are right. Rooney, Beckham, Ferdinand didn't do well.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 3:05pm On May 18, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

In 2012 Aírmark flew from Nigeria to US. In 2021 he turned Aquámark by swimming from US to Canada...... LMFAO!
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CaptainZubi: 3:30pm On May 18, 2021
So van ginkel still dey this life

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:00pm On May 18, 2021
SeekinAttention:
People get golden boys like Mbappe, Haaland.

Na Mardson Mant you wan give World best
shame dey catch me self, anytime people talk about the mumu inadequacies, sentimental fart heads go say that he is still young cheesy

Peak dele ali do pass mount, nobody call am world best

If Willian performed better than mount last season and wasn't considered player of the season while mount did less this season and is considered player of the season is that progress?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:13pm On May 18, 2021
DissTroy:

We all know you're impotent so you have nothing lose.

Haaaaaaaaaaa o wrong nauu shocked

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:14pm On May 18, 2021
CaptainZubi:
So van ginkel still dey this life

grin

Injuries really finish this guy sha.

Pity.

At least he has been enjoying himself back in the Netherlands.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:16pm On May 18, 2021
BlueMann:

grin

Pity.

Hwfr? What do you think of today’s game cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:17pm On May 18, 2021
Will be nice to see fans back in the stadium today.

Hopefully it can give the players a boost.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 4:18pm On May 18, 2021
Leno on Rudigar

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:19pm On May 18, 2021
donstan18:

Hwfr? What do you think of today’s game cool

Boss, today na do or die affair. If we no win, then we'll likely have to wait for May 29th to reduce our UCL qualification hopes, and that kind added pressure may not be good.

Huge game, a MUST WIN affair. Today, we die there, one way or the other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:21pm On May 18, 2021
BlueMann:

Boss, today na do or die affair. If we no win, then we'll likely have to wait for May 29th to reduce our UCL qualification hopes, and that kind added pressure may not be good.

Huge game, a MUST WIN affair. Today, we die there, one way or the other.
Walai! Read somewhere that TT will be dropping some players because of Kovacic, I hope he plays him. Missed the guy so much.

Really missed him.

Positive towards the game and hope we win Leicester. That, can help reduce the anger I have for that team grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:27pm On May 18, 2021
donstan18:

Walai! Read somewhere that TT will be dropping some players because of Kovacic, I hope he plays him. Missed the guy so much.

Really missed him.

Positive towards the game and hope we win Leicester. That, can help reduce the anger I have for that team grin

The only person that should be changed from that starting xi last time out should be ziyech. Kovacic should come in for him .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:29pm On May 18, 2021
popizaino:

The only person that should be changed from that starting xi last time out should be ziyech. Kovacic should come in for him .
Pulisic for Hakim.

Kova for Jorg.

Chilwell for Alonso.

I just hope for these changes

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 4:41pm On May 18, 2021
Una go die for field imagine. Like say Liecester city come play for field.

Final Score Chelsea 0-1 Liecester city.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CaptainZubi: 4:46pm On May 18, 2021
BlueMann:

grin

Pity.

He had the same potentials as KDB. He was even a better and more rated prospect. Life.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:53pm On May 18, 2021
donstan18:

Pulisic for Hakim.

Kova for Jorg.

Chilwell for Alonso.

I just hope for these changes

Yeah I forgot Alonso for chilwell but then again I dont always feel pulisic whenever he is starting .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 4:57pm On May 18, 2021
Tuchel confirms Top 4 is the primary target and any other thing is follow come

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:58pm On May 18, 2021
popizaino:

Yeah I forgot Alonso for chilwell but then again I dont always feel pulisic whenever he is starting .
He’s the most preferred in that wing now, unless TT will wanna try CHO.

Anyhow, make we just win this match today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:15pm On May 18, 2021
Play your strongest squad in the remaining 2 matches and risk injury ahead of the most important game of the season? Tinker with your squad and risk missing out on top 4 and potentially miss UCL next season?

I don't envy TT's job right now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:22pm On May 18, 2021
BlueMann:
Will be nice to see fans back in the stadium today.

Hopefully it can give the players a boost.

The fans better make their presence felt tonight.

I was left totally unimpressed with our fans performance in Wembley over the weekend. See how Leicester fans was gingering their team all through. Every tackle, every save, every corner kick won was ferociously applauded. Their part of the stadium was even more blue than ours sef!

I need to see a charged atmosphere tonight angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:41pm On May 18, 2021
timbros:

The fans better make their presence felt tonight.

I was left totally unimpressed with our fans performance in Wembley over the weekend. See how Leicester fans was gingering their team all through. Every tackle, every save, every corner kick won was ferociously applauded. Their part of the stadium was even more blue than ours sef!

I need to see a charged atmosphere tonight angry

True, I noticed that. I also noticed that the camera was almost always panning to the Leicester supporters, like say our own fans no dey stadium.

But I also feel that most of the 'neutrals' or locals in the stadium were on Leicester's side, as per Super League matter. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 5:41pm On May 18, 2021
How many account this mumu boy called jude aka iammj get sef?

Only a doofus chats and replies himself.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:43pm On May 18, 2021
Seems Lampard to Palace is gonna happen.

I'd like to see it though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:47pm On May 18, 2021
BlueMann:
Seems Lampard to Palace is gonna happen.

I'd like to see it though.
wonder why Madrid didn't consider him grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 5:47pm On May 18, 2021
popizaino:

wat will both jorginho and kante be doing in d game?
My take is drop jorginho for Kovacic,,Alonso out for chilwell and ziyech out for havertz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 6:07pm On May 18, 2021
User09:
Tuchel confirms Top 4 is the primary target and any other thing is follow come
only if he can win d 2 EPL games left...anything short will mean he must win d UCL

(1) (2) (3) ... (11401) (11402) (11403) (11404) (11405) (11406) (11407) ... (19343) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lordfalcao(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.