Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10510809 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11519) (11520) (11521) (11522) (11523) (11524) (11525) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:19pm On May 30, 2021
Havertz10:
If drake is called a culture vulture

i'm in my right to call mount a nostalgia vulture

Create your own legacy abeg, there is no 2012 pose he didn't copy yesterday and he picked only the big names to copy cause he knows that Chelsea fans will remember embarassed

Mason Mount is a nostalgia vulture for recreating Drogba's celebration?

What does that make Azpi and Mendy?

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:28pm On May 30, 2021
popizaino:

Thank you

Now over to you Ronald.17, come and lead man urinated fans that will kill this cow for us . We wan start our asun night . grin

That fake King Alabi is not taking our victory too well. He might choose to poison us if allowed to near those cows

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:29pm On May 30, 2021
The board must not squander the opportunity this UCL presents they should carefully assemble a squad that's capable of challenging for top honors for the rest of the decade, get us Declan Rice, Haaland, Joules Kounde and Sancho. They should sell Barkley, Kovacic, Alonso, Emerson, Loftus-Cheek, Kennedy, Abraham and recall Gallagher, Guehi, Ampadu, Chalobah and Bring. L

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:30pm On May 30, 2021
Tuchel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fraudiola and his 1bn+. grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:46pm On May 30, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 30, 2021
chelseabmw:

It will be changed by AM.... grin
Guy wetin u dey feel like? You dey feel like say make them prostrate for you before you change this thread topic ni?

e be na this thread be your only achievement for NL bah?

Dude has been online since morning but kept mum.

Like, wtf is wrong with some men sef? This nonsense must stop this month ohhhm

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:02pm On May 30, 2021
thorrvik55:

Mason Mount is a nostalgia vulture for recreating Drogba's celebration?

What does that make Azpi and Mendy?
Though we in a celebratory mood, but that guy ha e chosen to be an ediot forever. He even downplayed mounts assist when everybody was celebrating. Even those that criticize havertz praised him for scoring the goal because it was for the good of the team...but this ediot was busy telling us that havertz did the work alone by commanding mount to place the ball on a plate for him.

Notice how all of them including users09 never credited mount for his vision and brilliant through ball..except the scorer. Na the fans we support the same club with. Stupid ediots

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:06pm On May 30, 2021
nihilistjnr:

What is my L there sah?

Don't try and rope me into your calamitous situation abeg.

You said Thiago Silva will end in tears

I respect you too much to try and share what you worked hard for. Hold this L....alone. you deserve it.

grin grin grin

Roland17 ended in tears like KDB.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:08pm On May 30, 2021
timbros:
How many times did Tuchel beat Pep this season?

Raumdeuter didn't see this. grin

Fraudiola got sodomised thrice by someone that joined Chelsea in less than 6 months. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 11:10pm On May 30, 2021
Abeg make una dey put us for O town for prayers..

My O town don dey turn to war zone embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Babawale4real: 11:11pm On May 30, 2021
chelseamann:
@Babawale4real come and see America wonder grin

Remind me next season when chelsea sack Tuchel for back to back losses. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:15pm On May 30, 2021
airmark:

Raumdeuter didn't see this. grin

Fraudiola got sodomised thrice by someone that joined Chelsea in less than 6 months. grin grin grin

Double pivot of Fernandinho and Rodri, lose.

Single DM Fernandinho, lose.

No DM, lose.

Which kind wahala be this? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:17pm On May 30, 2021
Wetin Tuchel smoke abeg grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:23pm On May 30, 2021
seankafor:

Stay safe. The political actors are to be blamed for the present instability

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 11:26pm On May 30, 2021
Edakun wetin concern champions of Europe with europa again?
I dey vex, who dey come change this thing now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:28pm On May 30, 2021
seankafor:

ESN wahala or wetin?

No be today Imo spoil sha. People with money have been imperilled by kidnapping there over a decade. Maybe it's now filtering down to the common folk.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 11:31pm On May 30, 2021
raumdeuter:

Boateng already did way back in 2013, He added a world cup where he played all 120mins to it

My bad. Thought you were talking about Kevin Prince Boateng. It's alright. Silva should remain in Chelsea. He will win big again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:32pm On May 30, 2021
Ibime:

ESN wahala or wetin?

No be today Imo spoil sha. People with money have been imperilled by kidnapping there over a decade. Maybe it's now filtering down to the common folk.
Former Adviser to GEJ Ahmed Gulak was killed in Owerri today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:32pm On May 30, 2021
Ibime:

ESN wahala or wetin?

ESN!! Period!

They are the ones terrorizing everywhere.

Banditry and terrorism seems to be the easiest way to bulk and loot money now.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:34pm On May 30, 2021
donstan18:
Wetin Tuchel smoke abeg grin

More like Roman done vex

Traore for £30-40m no bad considering we don't really have a right winger.

I actually need someone to convert that guy to a striker. When a winger is very strong, and can play with his back to goal by virtue of that strength, and dribble anyone one on one, I feel you get more utility from them as a striker. If you check, Arnautovic and Antonio had these qualities and when converted to striker, centrebacks couldn't live with them. I think Traore is a candidate for such conversion.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:35pm On May 30, 2021
Amoto94:

Former Adviser to GEJ Ahmed Gulak was killed in Owerri today

That's big man problem. How is it affecting the street?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OtemAtum: 11:37pm On May 30, 2021
macjireh:

Haaaaa....thank God u are here....abeg help me predict d 2 finalists of d upcoming euro cup...also who do u predict will win next years EPL and UCL leagues?
You can't predict the future correctly at will. It's only the ones you see that you say. If you say what you don't see, you'll end up like TB Joshua predicting Hillary Clinton to win the US election. If I see, I say.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:37pm On May 30, 2021
Ibime:

More like Roman done vex

Trainee for £30-40m no bad considering we don't really have a right winger.

I actually need someone to convert that guy to a striker. When a winger is very strong, and can play with his back to goal by virtue of that strength, and dribble anyone one on one, I feel you get more utility from them as a striker. If you check, Arnautovic and Antonio had these qualities and when converted to striker, centrebacks couldn't live with them. I think Traore is a candidate for such conversion.
I get your point, but don’t you think we’ve past the level of buying to convert instead of buy proper players for a position?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:39pm On May 30, 2021
Ibime:

That's big man problem. How is it affecting the street?
I read that security agents are on the trail of the killers and you know what that means in Nigeria
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseamann(m): 11:39pm On May 30, 2021
Babawale4real:

Remind me next season when chelsea sack Tuchel for back to back losses. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:41pm On May 30, 2021
donstan18:

I get your point, but don’t you think we’ve past the level of buying to convert instead of buy proper players for a position?

I'm just musing on Traores potential.

TBH only striker I have in mind is Haaland but I'm starting to get some Tammy vibes from him.

And Havertz no bad as striker so I'm not rushing. We can use opportunity to try some experiment knowing Havertz is still there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:47pm On May 30, 2021
swiz123:

That fake KingAlabi is not taking our victory too well. He might choose to poison us if allowed to near those cows
Now I gerrit. He is absolutely not taking it well. Not only him, a lot of people are upset with Tuchel's victory. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:52pm On May 30, 2021
Ibime:

I'm just musing on Traores potential.

TBH only striker I have in mind is Haaland but I'm starting to get some Tammy vibes from him.

And Havertz no bad as striker so I'm not rushing. We can use opportunity to try some experiment knowing Havertz is still there
Okay, now I get. Harvertz isn’t a proper top9 and not good in taking defenders one on one, I don’t see him becoming a good option for us.

I don’t trust Halland either, I don’t trust German products again. I hope we get Kane, I just hope so.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:56pm On May 30, 2021
timbros:

Double pivot of Fernandinho and Rodri, lose.

Single DM Fernandinho, lose.

No DM, lose.

Which kind wahala be this? grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Na to put himself.

The fraud that some ignorants called the greatest coach ever, hasn't won UCL since he left Messi and Barca. grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:06am On May 31, 2021
Trevor012:

Do the same for Leicester and Chelsea in the fa cup final that you lost cheesy cheesy cheesy
FA cup is worth £900k undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:06am On May 31, 2021
A40:
Was Pangolo Kante trying to reenact the infamous Terry slip like a throwback challenge thing?

Worst goaliemepon in the league

A40 as usual. Won ti fi iwikuwi se werey. grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:09am On May 31, 2021
Get the man whatever he wants. A lot of people here never rated him in the first place but he has exceeded all expectations.

Give the man whatever he wants.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11519) (11520) (11521) (11522) (11523) (11524) (11525) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, timbros(m), tobiboss(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.