Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10570815 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11574) (11575) (11576) (11577) (11578) (11579) (11580) ... (19215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
Roland17:

Baba..read that post from @Kendrick9 wen I quote again and tell me say no be correct argument against the Bald Bi-Polar? I think I have made that case against your MCM before.. I think after he failed at Bayern.

It has been a decade since the Bald- Bipolar won the UCL. His record since Bayern are ad follows
5-0 L against Madrid
3-5 L against Barcelona
2-2 aggregate L against Atletico

Manchester City
6-6 L against Monaco
1-5 L against Liverpool
4-4 L against Spuds angry
1-3 L against Lyon
1-0 L against Chelsea..

Ahhhhhan.. These record bad na.. especially the City results. Make we calculate the total goals?

Lets calculate the total goals for and against

And compare with those at Barcelona without Pep

7-0 8-2 2-5 vs Bayern is already 17-7

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
raumdeuter:

Lets calculate the total goals for and against

And compare with those at Barcelona without Pep

7-0 8-2 2-5 vs Bayern is already 17-7

Then he should go back to Barcelona. Stop disturbing us with your Barcelona God abeg

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
airmark:

So you have left winning Ucl for goals scored a season.

My guy, rest. grin

Yes .....let see how the maker of pep Guardiola's Barcelona has fared individually without pep Guardiola.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ibime:

The man was a giver which is why I no too dislike am, but that building collapse and his reaction to it showed he is a hustler like the rest of them.

I thought they said it was the Architect's Fault
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nezzjnr:

I thought they said it was the Architect's Fault

Man blamed it on a mysterious helicopter that brought the building down. Victims families are yet to see compensation sef.

That's by the point anyway, nobody goes to MoG for breakthrough and leave with death if na true MoG. Upon all the visions he saw that year, he couldn't see his own building claiming 150 lives.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
popizaino:

Yes .....let see how the maker of pep Guardiola's Barcelona has fared individually without pep Guardiola.

Good, after Fraudiola wins UCL without Messi then we will move to goals scored by Messi under Fraudiola and compare with those scored by Sane and other attackers under him.

For now, When will Fraudiola win UCL without Messi?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mings with yet another mistake?

Hmmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
larride:
As seed germinate into a plant, so shall this violence germinate into wahala. There won’t be solution, everywhere must scatter.

Those trying to preach peace shall partake in the violence that’s brewing. Peace is never an option. I do not support the oppressor neither do I feel anything for the oppressed but on this board shall I stay and witness unrest.

Let the violence begin.
"The evil that scumrades do, lives around them"

Jodiah 23 vs 2b

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
airmark:

Good, after Fraudiola wins UCL without Messi then we will move to goals scored by Messi under Fraudiola and compare with those scored by Sane and other attackers under him.

For now, When will Fraudiola win UCL without Messi?

The maker of pep Guardiola should at least show us his 92 goals a season without pep Guardiola before we proceed .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
I'm reading rumours online about the availability of Ruben Neves. I like that player. His burst of energy, skills and shooting ability.
He would do a better job in our midfield than Kovacic. What do you guys think of him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
popizaino:

[s]The maker of pep Guardiola should at least show us his 92 goals a season without pep Guardiola before we proceed .[/s]

Messi has shown you 2 UCL trophies he won without Fraudiola. When will Fraudiola show us just 1 UCL trophy without Messi? grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
BlueMann:
Mings with yet another mistake?

Hmmm
Rashford and Philips have been impressive so far, Looking at this English squad talent abounds everywhere but Southgate's blandness just makes one not to tip them as favourites at the euros
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
airmark:

Leave Conte in Fraudiola's reckless spending of 1bn without winning the UCL without Messi.

The question is: When will Fraudiola win UCL without Messi?

If he got to the final without Messi, then he can win it without him too.

When will Kwonti know about UCL? Why did Madrid overlook his mediocre assz

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

What Plattini & Sepp Blatter led Football Federation did to us in 2009 champions league is one of the reason i detest Barcelona till date.
Even when Ovebro came out to seek for forgiveness, UEFA did not overturn Barcelona's victory.
Chelsea will forever be Barca and Pep's Karma
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
swiz123:

[s]When will Kwonti know about UCL? Why did Madrid overlook his mediocre assz[/s]

Maybe if he plays against Portsmouth in the final. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ibime:

Man blamed it on a mysterious helicopter that brought the building down. Victims families are yet to see compensation sef.

That's by the point anyway, nobody goes to MoG for breakthrough and leave with death if na true MoG. Upon all the visions he saw that year, he couldn't see his own building claiming 150 lives.
prophets are not all seeing

Even Moses did not see that the people will make an idol, nor Elisah the death of the boy, nor Elijah the incoming threat of Jezebel, like that like that, etc

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
swizABC:

When will Kwonti know about UCL? Why did Madrid overlook his mediocre assz
because they were begging Mourinho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
I'm reading rumours online about the availability of Ruben Neves. I like that player. His burst of energy, skills and shooting ability.
He would do a better job in our midfield than Kovacic. What do you guys think of him?
lie, he isn't better than an inform Kovacic.

From Rice to Saul Niguez, now Neves

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
raumdeuter:

Bayern offered Pep extension from his 2nd season and he declined
because of mancity like I stated. For two seasons he saw how good they were, the project, the money, the plan and his mind was already there.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
BlueAngel444:
prophets are not all seeing

Even Moses did not see that the people will make an idol, nor Elisah the death of the boy, nor Elijah the incoming threat of Jezebel, like that like that, etc

It's always one excuse or another

Elisha raised the boy

Go and ask Amokachi how his football career ended despite sleeping in synagogue for weeks on TB Joshua's promise to heal him. After leaving with no money and no healing, he kuku said Joshua is a fraud

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
airmark:

Maybe if he plays against Portsmouth in the final. grin

Or maybe a Kwonti team. He sure knows how to give up before the start of the game.

He dislikes fighting against quality teams; he prefers fighting the board as an excuse to flee.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
popizaino:

If Cristiano Ronaldo had carried a team in the calibre of then Tottenham, Valencia, Roma to the UCL finals even without winning it,there would be at least some sort of credibility in him as a top player grin grin grin
Ronaldo has carried teams that Messi wound have announced his retiring from.
You want to compare a quitter to Ronaldo undecided

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ibime:

It's always one excuse or another

Elisha raised the boy

Go and ask Amokachi how his football career ended despite sleeping in synagogue for weeks on TB Joshua's promise to heal him. After leaving with no money and no healing, he kuku said Joshua is a fraud
was not defending TB Joshua, just stating that there at times some unrealistic expectations from MEN who say they are from God, whereas they are not God.

If a doctor remains a doctor despite losing lives why should an MOG be judged based on one or few mistakes or miscalculations.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
airmark:

Imagine if Chelsea give 1bn to Tuchel in 4yrs to buy players of his choice. Na to play Fraudiola handicap -4. grin
finish him
grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
swiz123:

Or maybe a Kwonti team. He sure knows how to give up before the start of the game. He dislikes fighting against quality teams; he prefers fighting the board to as an excuse to flee.

I don't understand what you are typing.

When will Fraudiola win Ucl without Messi? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
BlueMann:
No Chelsea or City players in the Three Lions squad to face Romania...Manyoo players are back though.

Rashford will captain the team for the first time.

Champions need to rest, cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
popizaino:
For those who care

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgQyEn4lhbY
What nonsense mess, what they need was Pep with new style and believe and Messi.

Pep though deserves praise for spotting the dynamic potential of Messi, Iniesta and Xavi. But Barca were where they were because of poor management.

Even Pep's assistant could do the job very well (rip)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Rashford and Philips have been impressive so far, Looking at this English squad talent abounds everywhere but Southgate's blandness just makes one not to tip them as favourites at the euros
I'm predicting France/Spain as finalists... but my major fear for Spain are their goal keeping options
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by myami: 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
BlueAngel444:

Without a dependable supporting cast at the various clubs, ronaldo wouldn't have performed well at the highest level

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by arukwe123(m): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
BlueAngel444:

carried which team? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
macjireh:

I'm predicting France/Spain as finalists... but my major fear for Spain are their goal keeping options
My fear is not even their goal keeping departments, de gea (despite his minor blips) and unai Simon are capable of Manning the post, it's their defense I'm wary off, No Ramos, no inigo Martinez, no nacho Their best defender Laporte is injury prone, the rest have promise but are majorly younger, Well Enrique is attacking minded so they are still favourites, I'm leaning towards France, Belgium and Italy, Portugal have a super squad but that their coach is too defensive minded
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
myami:
Without a dependable supporting cast at the various clubs, ronaldo wouldn't have performed well at the highest level
Arukwe123
1. Portugal

Are you saying Messi doesn't have dependable cast in Barca or in Argentina, 2014 world cup that Di Maria played his life out and they got to the finals only for Messi to go missing on the biggest event and opportunity in his career.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11574) (11575) (11576) (11577) (11578) (11579) (11580) ... (19215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.