Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,427 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10532952 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11655) (11656) (11657) (11658) (11659) (11660) (11661) ... (19167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Answer that question up there

So dem Dey use puskas award rate players now

Beer parlour analysts everywhere grin

You still no understand baba...

You see, we don't make the rules... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
swiz123:

I think Low just told you what he thinks and his opinion counts more than mine.
E dey shame you to answer??

Who was better for Chelsea last season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
timbros:

I'm curious, is Lewa's medal different from the one given to Giroud?

In world cup, was Giroud given an inferior medal because he didn't register a single shot on target?

Tammy also got the same medal as Kante but every Chelsea fan knows the one that was the player and the one that was a mascot

Will any Chelsea player dare insult Kante on this last CL win the way Mbappe is doing to Giroud
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
As much as I support France, both teams look equally capable, I don't see Germany losing this match

A likely 1-1 or 2-1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
Havertz10:
abeg shift, you dey block better update
I’ll tag this post with good updates soon.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
donstan18:

Werner and Harvertz.

On the biggest stage, only one stood out

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
Exonerate1:

On the biggest stage, only one stood out
Origi and Gotze did the same, where are they today?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
donstan18:

E dey shame you to answer??

Guy, Havertz sabi play ball pass Werner, today and forever
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
donstan18:

Giroud has World Cup and Ucl medal!!

Where’s Benzema’s World Cup medal?

World Cup medal>>> 1 million UCl goals.

Girouds medal that he didnt work for

Check Frances lineup, They eagerly dropped Giroud

From the lineup Only Matuidi who retired and Umtiti who is injured were dropped Giroud is there and they sharply dropped him to the bench
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
BlueMann:

You still no understand baba...

You see, we don't make the rules... grin

Lol okay

Maybe there was something i was missing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
swiz123:

Guy, Havertz sabi play ball pass Werner, today and forever

Answer and stop running around.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
timbros:

Mount scored and assisted in crucial UCL semi and finals so Mount >>>>>>>KDB, no?

When we resolve this Giroud carryalong finish we will go to KdB and Mount

You no see as France dropped Giroud from lineup, They brought him to the competition and dropped him to the bench where he plays better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kante, Rudi baba and Cobra Kai all starting...Timo and Giroudinho in the bench
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
donstan18:

Origi and Gotze did the same, where are they today?

Guy you dey ment. Those guys aren't as talented as Havertz

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
BlueAngel444:
As much as I support France, both teams look equally capable, I don't see Germany losing this match

A likely 1-1 or 2-1
don't you dare

You said that france will beat Germany

Fall of France 2021 wan take place, you dey shift alliance like Romania

Remain at your post

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Lol okay

Maybe there was something i was missing

Indeed boss. People like Timbros and Airmark can explain better grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
Wait oo

Shey no be Giroud wey help France win the world cup dem drop to bench like this?

Few hours ago we were hearing how Giroud was the one who helped France but the coach decided to keep almost all the available players who started for France last world cup except Giroud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
donstan18:

Answer and stop running around.

Was it last 2 season that Low considered before dropping Werner?... How will my opinion change the fact that he will be cheerleading tonight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
raumdeuter:

From the lineup Only Matuidi who retired and Umtiti who is injured were dropped Giroud is there and they sharply dropped him to the bench
It doesn’t he will not play second and still score. In this euro giroud is going to top benzema on goals. Let’s make a bet on that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
Havertz this, Timo that, Kante this...me I no fit for all those ones.

So long as they all have a good game. I'm fine with any scoreline albeit I have a slight preference for France as I've said before.

But Giroud and Mbappe wan dey vex me undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hehehe. . . . Giroud dropped for Big Benz. . . another twist in the saga. . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
hensben:
It doesn’t he will not play second and still score. In this euro giroud is going to top benzema on goals. Let’s make a bet on that.

Why is the coach not starting Giroud but starting everyone else that is available from the 2018 team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
raumdeuter:

Alright, so where’s Benzema’s World Cup medal?

According to you, World Cup and Ucl medals are greater than any football achievement.

Giroud has the two, where’s Benzema’s World Cup medal?

You go provide an abi you no go provide?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
raumdeuter:

Why is the coach not starting Giroud but starting everyone else that is available from the 2018 team
Simply because Benzema just returned, and he is a starter for Real Madrid that finished trophyless last season. But as the tournament progresses benzema will be benched for giroud. In this French team focal man is needed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
swiz123:

Was it last 2 season that Low considered before dropping Werner?... How will my opinion change the fact that he will be cheerleading tonight
Why are you scared of answering that simple question?

Between Werner and Harvertz, who performed better in Chelsea last season.

Both came to Chelsea together, same season.

Who was better??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
Below was the team that started the 2018 world cup final vs the team starting today

Umtiti injured
Matuidi retired

Giroud not injured, not retired, not useful

hehehehe

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
Exonerate1:
Havertz starting again. you love to see it cheesy

Havertz10:
Can you spot number 7 grin

They aren't ready
Havertz disasterclass loading.... how can he perform in dat position??

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
hensben:
Simply because Benzema just returned, and he is a starter for Real Madrid that finished trophyless last season. But as the tournament progresses benzema will be benched for giroud. In this French team focal man is needed.

Why did the coach not start Giroud?
He started a Benzema that they had a war

So the coach will rather start his enemy Benzema over Giroud

What a useless player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
Though Kantinho is on the pitch, Kroos will boss that midfield
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
donstan18:

Alright, so where’s Benzema’s World Cup medal?

According to you, World Cup and Ucl medals are greater than any football achievement.

Giroud has the two, where’s Benzema’s World Cup medal?

You go provide an abi you no go provide?

Giroud world cup 0 goals 0 shots on target
Giroud CL benchwarmer

Why be say na Giroud dey always get K-Leg achievement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
raumdeuter:

Why did the coach not start Giroud?
He started a Benzema that they had a war

So the coach will rather start his enemy Benzema over Giroud

What a useless player
Its just form of reconciliation from the coach to benzema but as the tournament progresses he will see need to start giroud because this team need a focal man. Benzema and mbappe play similarly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Though Kantinho is on the pitch, Kroos will boss that midfield
Its kroos vs pogba, Kante vs gudogan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11655) (11656) (11657) (11658) (11659) (11660) (11661) ... (19167) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.