Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10537442 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11652) (11653) (11654) (11655) (11656) (11657) (11658) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Giroud has done so well in his career with alot of achievements despite not being among the best in the game

He is not my type of striker, but i was happy he scored those 2 goals in their last friendly match against Bulgaria, to shame the tag team against him.

Many people criticised him for not registering a shot at goal in the world cup, he decided to cry out now when those that should feed him passes, started starving him before the tournament proper. Now, they will be cautious with their sinister plan.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
airmark:

grin

I really want France or England to win it.

Your wish is our command smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
airmark:

He is not my type of striker, but i was happy he scored those 2 goals in their last friendly match against Bulgaria, to shame the tag team against him.

Many people criticised him for not registering a shot at goal in the world cup, he decided to cry out now when those that should feed him passes, started starving him before the tournament proper.

I am not a fan of giroud but i like his character, he is not also my type of striker self

I have the feelings that some players of the french national team are jealous of giroud achievement with the team

I might be wrong thou
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
BlueAngel444:
kante is timid undecided

Oya go and join united that their players are making headlines na,

You don’t get what I’m saying, thank you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
Havertz10:
I thought mount was doing that?

Even ben chilwell complained the other day that Chelsea social media admin has a crush on mount

The hype was getting too much and it wasn't earned, I hope after the euro people earn their credibility by productive outputs not sentiments, goals and assists are the main thing

How about Havertz? He’s the talented one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
nihilistjnr:

I didnt ask you about Giroud Vs Mbappe

I asked about Giroud Vs Lewandowski sah

Girouds teammates are saying he is shitt
Stats at world cup says zero shots on target, zero goals meaning shittt
CL stats shows he was benched for most of Chelsea games meaning he is shitt

The consensus from players and stats is that Giroud is shitt,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
andrewbaba44:

I am not a fan of giroud but i like his character, he is not also my type of striker self

I have the feelings that some players of the french national team are jealous of giroud achievement with the team

I might be wrong thou

Omo see angle cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
BlueRayDick:

U dey mind dem? World cup wey we watch with our two korokoro eyes wey we see Umtiti, Varane, Pavard all of whom are defenders recording at least one goal .....Giroud who played all 7 matches as a striker wey no see one shot on target dem say na the major factor why France won the world cup.

Person wey be say He just dey join other players celebrate their goals all tru the tournament grin

Giroud na supporters club. He supports and cheer the players on the field by being on the field

No wonder they dump on him openly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ronaldo and this team can't win euros
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
andrewbaba44:

I might be wrong thou

What are these achievements that they would be jealous of when they know he is the most useless part of the team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
Almajirihunter:

Omo see angle cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
andrewbaba44:

I might be wrong thou

Them no see kante or varane jealous, na giroud
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
andrewbaba44:

I might be wrong thou

You are not wrong.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
andrewbaba44:

I might be wrong thou
they are not jealous, giroud doesn't start for his club side, he isn't regarded highly by his teammates

it's normal, stars respect stars

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
airmark:

You are not wrong.

What do you want him to celebrate in a friendly that’s eight minutes to the end?

Didn’t you also spot the guy wearing 18?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
devvy44:

Them no see kante or varane jealous, na giroud

Abi oo

In that French team multiple CL winners, and all of them won world cup but na Giroud wey be benchwarmer dem dey jealous

I think Mount might also be jealous of Tammy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by arukwe123(m): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
Havertz10:

I thought they said Portugal was one of the favourites
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
raumdeuter:

What are these achievements that they would be jealous of when they know he is the most useless part of the team

It seems like Giroud is your fan on Nairaland. grin

See as he used your clincher on Benzema. He can use UCL too on other French players in the team that haven't played for Chelsea or Madrid. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
airmark:

See as he used your clincher on Benzema. He can use UCL too on other French players in the team that haven't played for Chelsea or Madrid. grin

Benzema won multiple CL titles by being a starter and scoring crucial goals
Giroud won the world cup by being a mascot. No wonder his teammates disrespect him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
devvy44:

What do you want him to celebrate in a friendly that’s eight minutes to the end?

Didn’t you also spot the guy wearing 18?

Then ask Pogba and others that went to celebrate with him. Varane even came from defence to celebrate with him, so i don't understand what you are talking about.

You don't need a Psychologist to give you tips on how Mbappe felt after the goal.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
raumdeuter:

Girouds teammates are saying he is shitt
Stats at world cup says zero shots on target, zero goals meaning shittt
CL stats shows he was benched for most of Chelsea games meaning he is shitt

The consensus from players and stats is that Giroud is shitt,

Uncle Deuter, all this is all irrelevant to Giroud Vs Lewandowski discussion.

All the team mates chatting shit about Giroud are also all better than Lewandowski according to the rules on the 'grand'

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Uncle Deuter, all this is all irrelevant to Giroud Vs Lewandowski discussion.

All the team mates chatting shit about Giroud are also all better than Lewandowski according to the rules on the 'grand'

They are in the same team with Giroud and knew they carried Giroud to the win
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
raumdeuter:

Benzema won multiple CL titles by being a starter and scoring crucial goals
Giroud won the world cup by being a mascot. No wonder his teammates disrespect him

Giroud asked Benzema to show him his world cup medal, just like you always told us in the past about Boathand.

Giroud has both World cup and UCL medals, Benzema should fvck off until he gets his World cup medal. grin

raumdeuter:

One currently plays for Bayern Munich, has a world cup medal, CL medal One is not even a starter for Brighton, never selected for Germany and bench warmer for Mainz

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
raumdeuter:

They are in the same team with Giroud and knew they carried Giroud to the win

All that one no consign me.

If you cannot prove that Lewandowski is not < Giroud using the rules, then Egbon rest and enjoy this match

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
Havertz10:

Same thing most of us said 2016 when they didn’t win a single game at the group stage and qualified as best losers and ended up winning the tournament

Even thou I don’t support them but I must say Portugal can win euros and they are the number 2 favorites as far as I am concerned
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
airmark:

In the French team. Pavard Hernandez, Kante Varane Tolliso, etc have all won the CL and all of them won the world cup with more contribution than Giroud
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
nihilistjnr:

All that one no consign me.

If you cannot prove that Lewandowski is not < Giroud using the rules, then Egbon rest and enjoy this match

Lewandoski won trophy by being the teams top scorer, Giroud won without scoring 1 not even 1 shot on target

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
raumdeuter:

[s]In the French team. Pavard Hernandez, Kante Varane Tolliso, etc have all won the CL and all of them won the world cup with more contribution than Giroud[/s]

Your bag of beans, Benzema, should show his World cup medal. Mbappe should show his UCL medal too. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
arukwe123:
I thought they said Portugal was one of the favourites
this team that i'm seeing like this can't win it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
airmark:

Your bag of beans, Benzema, should show his World cup medal. Mbappe should show his UCL medal too. grin grin grin

Medal won by active contribution or just medal won by being the mascot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Same thing most of us said 2016 when they didn’t win a single game at the group stage and qualified as best losers and ended up winning the tournament

Even thou I don’t support them but I must say Portugal can win euros and they are the number 2 favorites as far as I am concerned
2016 isn't 2021

That team had a rich blend of youth and enthusiasm

These ones are arrogant and disjointed

Only jota dey try small
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
Havertz10:
2016 isn't 2021

That team had a rich blend of youth and enthusiasm

These ones are arrogant and disjointed

Only jota dey try small

Dem go still beat Hungary sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (11652) (11653) (11654) (11655) (11656) (11657) (11658) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.