Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10630552 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11701) (11702) (11703) (11704) (11705) (11706) (11707) ... (19280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
Gilmore MOTM.

Impressive

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
Thecassanova:

Anytime he touched the ball, he looked lost. SouthGate wan drop Rice & Kane price down o.

Southgate is a mumu.

Why is Foden playing 7? Against this Scotland he should have played mount and Foden in midfield and Rashford and Sterling or Sancho on the wings
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
airmark:

Chic2pimp grin

It's not how you start but how you finish wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
Havertz10:
i'm new here, wait till the ending of next season, if I don't see improvements, I will drag havertz, I liked morata but when i realised that he was a scam, i dragged him, I gave mount his chance to prove himself to me and he failed, havertz I just want to wait small and see before I start to table his matter
Clown you gave Mount chance as what?

Imagine.... The audacity, he "failed" as you are?

Person way they wait, they shut up they wait. You never see patients before undecided

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Southgate is a mumu.

Why is Foden playing 7? Against this Scotland he should have played mount and Foden in midfield and Rashford and Sterling or Sancho on the wings
Southgate is dumb.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
','
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
donstan18:

How did Portugal win? Make una calm down.

There’s no way they won’t qualify that group, they have 4 points already and two cleansheets.

Not bad.
England has the squad to at least make the finals of the Euros Yes but if you think they'll win this tournament under southmumu All I can say is SORRY OOOH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
Happy for the lad

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

I don't have access to watch the match. I'm working late night.
How's his performance??
Official MOTM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2021
Billy Gilmour’s game by numbers vs. England:

91% pass accuracy (40/44)
8 ball recoveries
3/4 successful long passes
2 tackles won

✅ More recoveries than any other player
✅ More passes than any other player
✅ MAN OF THE MATCH

A solid shift from the young man. ��������

� @TheChelseaFC

Copied.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2021
Havertz10:
I don't understand how people can't see how mediocre Mason mount is

I no understand at all, we humans are funny beings
can we all see this clown

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kilishihunter:

England has the squad to at least make the finals of the Euros Yes but if you think they'll win this tournament under southmumu All I can say is SORRY OOOH
They are good, with good players, good subs, complete in every aspect, Na only good manager them dey lack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
Unlimited22:
Please Billy Gilmour should not be sold o

He is better than Jorginho at everything Jorginho is supposed to be good at.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
Actman05:
Billy Gilmour’s game by numbers vs. England:

91% pass accuracy (40/44)
8 ball recoveries
3/4 successful long passes
2 tackles won

✅ More recoveries than any other player
✅ More passes than any other player
✅ MAN OF THE MATCH

A solid shift from the young man. ��������

� @TheChelseaFC

Copied.

Evidence of Chelsea's scouts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
Havertz10:
i'm new here, wait till the ending of next season, if I don't see improvements, I will drag havertz, I liked morata but when i realised that he was a scam, i dragged him, I gave mount his chance to prove himself to me and he failed, havertz I just want to wait small and see before I start to table his matter
If mounts failed what then will you tag havertz as,,??

If havertz fails...i will only blame his inability to adapt.

Mounts to me is not a complete "10" but a "10"with "4"embedded due to his defensive prowess .
We need both havertz and mounts to keep floating...

No hatred ....

Just straight analyses and accolades when due

.simple
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ibime:

He is here again
He is here again

He cannot wait to tassi Jorginho
Ibime has come again with his own
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2021
Havertz10:
I don't understand how people can't see how mediocre Mason mount is

I no understand at all, we humans are funny beings
Bros forget mount played well in this match

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ibime:

100% correct but players use to bully him in epl maybe b'cos he has small stature
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
Greatihex:
Hazard scored many spectacular goals o
Only lazy cow heads and those who didn't start watching football before 2010, would undermine the quality and greatness of Eden Hazard, especially that special case Raumdeuter

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
BlueAngel444:

He is here again
He is here again

He cannot wait to tassi Jorginho
Ibime has come again with his own

But honestly if not the small boy eyes Chelsea fans look at Gilmour when last did you see him put a wrong foot, Jorginho does nothing than avoiding mistakes so what’s so special
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
MorataFC:
100% correct but players use to bully him in epl maybe b'cos he has small stature
bully Gilmour? Maybe in 2 out of 10 matches if ever it happened, definitely not reoccurring
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
Segedinho:

If mounts failed what then will you tag havertz as,,??

If havertz fails...i will only blame his inability to adapt.

Mounts to me is not a complete "10" but a "10"with "4"embedded due to his defensive prowess .
We need both havertz and mounts to keep floating...

No hatred ....

Just straight analyses and accolades when due

.simple
tuchel's has experimented taking him into the midfield to pair with someone but it doesn't work

Mount's game is very easy, take possession of the ball, carry the ball from midfield forward and make a pass, withhold possession under pressure and press opponents

It's a very specific ability, it has it's uses but not as starter, if mount and havertz are one person, it would have been nice but we have to pick a side to build the team around and mount isn't good enough to have a team built around his game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
Almajirihunter:

But honestly if not the small boy eyes Chelsea fans look at Gilmour when last did you see him put a wrong foot, Jorginho does nothing than avoiding mistakes so what’s so special
undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
Almajirihunter:

Well put.

Cc. Swiz123
You see why I don't fall for jorginho's kind of footy .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
donstan18:

They are good, with good players, good subs, complete in every aspect, Na only good manager them dey lack.
Very painful See young talent everywhere I no even dislike am since 2018 world cup, na that Nations league semi final against Netherlands wey I know say that guy na cow. If he miraculously wins this euros I go accept my L boldly but now I just feel for England Tournament after tournament since 2000 Quality players come to represent England but them must sha get coach wey go do nonsense

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
James is actually improving.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
✅ Full FA Cup debut: MOTM

✅ Full Premier League debut: MOTM

✅ Champions League debut: MOTM

✅ Full Scotland debut: MOTM

This kid is a special,special talent. Starboy ��

� @TheChelseaFC
Copied.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
donstan18:
I’ll keep saying it, I’m not making excuses for Mount but for that lad to be to the very top level, he’ll be needing a very good finisher.

He has the composure, hardwork, stamina, strength, vision, hunger to shoot, creates a lot of chances, he’s just unlucky to have poor finishers up front. Even Kane, I no dey understand am again.
I apologize for one time I called you a clown grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Almajirihunter:
Happy for the lad
Gilmour MOTM against England, while Kovacic awful against Czech farmers. Gilmour with great defensive awareness, no irresponsible tackles leading to fouls & never leaving his man open or losing runners.

Football na game of IQ no be gragra

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Very painful See young talent everywhere I no even dislike am since 2018 world cup, na that Nations league semi final against Netherlands wey I know say that guy na cow. If he miraculously wins this euros I go accept my L boldly but now I just feel for England Tournament after tournament since 2000 Quality players come to represent England but them must sha get coach wey go do nonsense
More like a curse, or possibly because better managers are avoiding England drama.

I just feel so.

Players go dey shine for club, once they come together under one mumu manager, they’ll do nonesense. Not discouraged thou, still see them lifting it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
Actman05:
✅ Full FA Cup debut: MOTM

✅ Full Premier League debut: MOTM

✅ Champions League debut: MOTM

✅ Full Scotland debut: MOTM

This kid is a special,special talent. Starboy ��

� @TheChelseaFC
Copied.

This debut were against top teams, it shows how much managers trust his ability.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
popizaino:

Well put.

Cc. Swiz123
You see why I don't fall for jorginho's kind of footy .

Are you mentioning me based on the opinion of a Nigerian wannabe pundit?

Gilmour only made 2 tackles in this game....

(1) (2) (3) ... (11701) (11702) (11703) (11704) (11705) (11706) (11707) ... (19280) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.