Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,600 members, 7,865,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10754805 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19277) (19278) (19279) (19280) (19281) (19282) (19283) ... (19435) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:19am On May 23
Why are top sides not looking the way of “good ebening”?

Honestly, I admire his style of play. He’s tactically good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:46am On May 23
Bayern hiring kompany will give our SD moral to hire Mr ikenna

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Arizoner: 5:06am On May 23
Leyqute:

I’m actually talking about Winning 11 on PS1. From Konami.
Yes before it was upgraded in PES 3. This version is the foundation of PES with funny Japanese commentary. After which you graduate to a pro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:12am On May 23
NinjaMetahuman:
so after surviving tuchel, you don't mind someone that relegated a team?

Pep and Alonso didn't relegate any team o.

Kompany also promoted the team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:13am On May 23
Vischy:

Defense mechanism activated but you dey mock Mr ikenna grin grin grin grin

Hire your Ikenna in peace and let us hire our Kompany
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:13am On May 23
AdisaOwala:

grin

A Premier league reject from a relegated club is about to start farming the Buli from next season.

Once Kompany wins that useless league laidis.......

Bundesliga has been farming EPL for how long?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AirBere: 6:38am On May 23
AdisaOwala:

grin

A Premier league reject from a relegated club is about to start farming the Buli from next season.

Once Kompany wins that useless league laidis.......

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:03am On May 23
WhoDeyHause:
I fear who no fear Kane village people.

Kane trophyless curse is beginning to look real

Let’s see if Alonso will collect another league title at the expense of Bayern ,because I don’t get how a top club will go and be appointing someone who relegated burnley

But let’s see ,maybe he might come good ,but me I doubt sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:09am On May 23
Vischy:
🚨 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚: Sead Kolašinac signed for Arsenal in 2017, making 80 Premier League appearances over five seasons. He never won a European trophy with the Gunners, losing to Chelsea in the 2019 Europa League final. At 30 years old, he's finally lifted his first-ever European trophy with Atalanta ✅🏆🤩

The same Kolasinac that was pursued by Schalke 04 fans after himself and Mustafi successfully relegated the club after leaving Arsenal ? 😂

Anybody can win a cup by being a member of a winning team . The koko is , what was his contribution to that team ?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 8:25am On May 23
Griffon:
Why are top sides not looking the way of “good ebening”?

Honestly, I admire his style of play. He’s tactically good.

Surprised too because his only asterisk is with assnal which is not surprising because same fans have never posted here on nairaland,twitter or Facebook "WE ARE EPL CHAMPIONS OR EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 8:47am On May 23
izzou:
This Alonso's success must be motivating these club owners and boards to start making funny selections.

You kick Tuchel out for Kompany?

And then Chelsea and Scumchester dey find Championship coach?

Alonso better come forth and confess. Which baba do the jazz for you? Because your success wan send us go UEL permanently
We might likely turn to the Liverpool of old, the Liverpool before jurgen K that always languish between 6 -10 at the end of the season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:03am On May 23
BlueRayDick:

The same Kolasinac that was pursued by Schalke 04 fans after himself and Mustafi successfully relegated the club after leaving Arsenal ? 😂

Anybody can win a cup by being a member of a winning team . The koko is , what was his contribution to that team ?

Kolasinac didn’t start the season for schakle 04 sha ,joined them mid season on loan where they are already sinking

He has been crucial to Atlanta sha on their defensive work this season .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:17am On May 23
Cesc Fabregas.

You heard the name here first.

Dude was in Cobham just last week. Met the players in training and all..

Something is cooking.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:21am On May 23
Amigoss:

Surprised too because his only asterisk is with assnal which is not surprising because same fans have never posted here on nairaland,twitter or Facebook "WE ARE EPL CHAMPIONS OR EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS"
I mean,

Must we collect stray bullets?? embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:22am On May 23
NinjaMetahuman:
Wawu

First time ever an Italian team will be winning Europa.

That means Ademola literally just made one of the biggest history. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 9:26am On May 23
Jodera:

Fiorentina did in 2009 winning Bayern.

That was my first ever Europa I ever watched and knew

Are you sure about this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 9:31am On May 23
Kieran McKenna will bring out the best in Cole Palmer and other young players at Chelsea, Bolli should conclude his appoitment asap.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:35am On May 23
AdisaOwala:

Are you sure about this?
Omorr, I just confirmed now, it's not it

Which one I come watch be that? embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:36am On May 23
TrebleChamp:
Kieran McKenna will bring out the best in Cole Palmer and other young players at Chelsea, Bolli should conclude his appoitment asap.

I swear.

Look at what he did at Ipswich. Double qualification in two years.

Ikenga is the perfect solution to Egbami’s problems.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:36am On May 23
izzou:
This Alonso's success must be motivating these club owners and boards to start making funny selections.

You kick Tuchel out for Kompany?

And then Chelsea and Scumchester dey find Championship coach?

Alonso better come forth and confess. Which baba do the jazz for you? Because your success wan send us go UEL permanently
Arteta, Xavi, Zidane even Pep were ex footballers with little pro game management before their big appointment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 9:44am On May 23
Griffon:

Omo eh. Most teams have lost it. Shortsighted ideologies, models and projects floating around.

What’s Kompany’s footballing philosophy and how does it align with that of Bayern? Gidigbo football player and manager.

Just look at the foolish names being linked to us.

The only top footballing teams who have serious, credible and working projects are Arsenal, Real Madrid and City. The rest are just confused.

Look at the stability of the Arsenal squad, the age structure, adopted style of play and contract policy. You find yourself looking at a club that is highly sustainable.

We are just joking around with these two jokers who are masquerading as owners.
I agree sha.

Most Clubs are just free styling now. Even the small clubs that used to have some sort of stability don't anymore.

Everything is pretty much a gamble now.
I kinda blame us (Chelsea) for this sha grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:50am On May 23
Griffon:

Omo eh. Most teams have lost it. Shortsighted ideologies, models and projects floating around.

What’s Kompany’s footballing philosophy and how does it align with that of Bayern? Gidigbo football player and manager.

Just look at the foolish names being linked to us.

The only top footballing teams who have serious, credible and working projects are Arsenal, Real Madrid and City. The rest are just confused.

Look at the stability of the Arsenal squad, the age structure, adopted style of play and contract policy. You find yourself looking at a club that is highly sustainable.

We are just joking around with these two jokers who are masquerading as owners.
lol it's funny how people now praise Arsenal and Arteta some seasons ago he was trash he couldn't even be compared to Lampard but what Arteta received Lampard didn't, time and listening hears of the board and resources.

Well Arsenal were never a firing club per say. But I don't Bayern considered kompany's past season but his previous seasons in lower divisions, after all Bayern have a great squad in a weak league that should be easy even for Xabi to work magic why not Kompany. Even at that it's a first, to see a big club hire a manager from a relegated team that couldn't even put up a fight. But this football experts see something or else it has got to be the Pep influence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:50am On May 23
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:57am On May 23
NinjaMetahuman:
I agree sha.

Most Clubs are just free styling now. Even the small clubs that used to have some sort of stability don't anymore.

Everything is pretty much a gamble now.
I kinda blame us (Chelsea) for this sha grin
the blame is sacking Tuchel mid season in the middle of restructuring and then hiring two more managers after that.

Till now they are still looking for their project manager, glad they at left Poch to finish the season. The 2yr contract given to him clearly shows he wasn't there main choice. Or they were being careful after their metrics failed with Potter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:05am On May 23
Kompany has 6 years of coaching experience though. I remember he was a player coach of Anderlecht in 2019/2020 season before he became the main coach.

Anderlecht finished 3rd on two occasions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:13am On May 23
forgiveness:
Kompany has 6 years of coaching experience though. I remember he was a player coach of Anderlecht in 2019/2020 season before he became the main coach.

Anderlecht finished 3rd on two occasions.
the way some people here who claim to know football make comments it's amazing

Either they get too imotional or something. Why not consider why Kompany was even considered, why did Burnley fail in EPL, honestly Kompany spending 110m and still getting them relegated is a very very big RED flag but Bayern isn't Burnley and that's not EPL, he may go there and win the league. Did anyone here predict Xabi would win bundesliga this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 10:27am On May 23
raumdeuter:

Hire your Ikenna in peace and let us hire our Kompany

Good for you bro now l don't see anything stopping Leverkusen from winning burndisleague back to back.

My money is on Xabi Alonso to win the league again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:28am On May 23
BlueAngel444:

Either they get too imotional or something. Why not consider why Kompany was even considered, why did Burnley fail in EPL, honestly Kompany spending 110m and still getting them relegated is a very very big RED flag but Bayern isn't Burnley and that's not EPL, he may go there and win the league. Did anyone here predict Xabi would win bundesliga this season.

110m on over hyped British market.

Anyway, like you rightly said, Bayern is a different ball game entirely.

Kompany Anderlecht team played beautiful football then ooo. You can imagine implementing it with more talented Bayern players.

I am indifferent because anything can happen. Goodluck to Bayern Munich. Kompany has experience though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 10:29am On May 23
BlueAngel444:

Xabi Alonso retaining his winning team means Leverkusen is winning the league again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 10:34am On May 23
🚨 BREAKING: Chelsea have notified Ipswich Town of their interest in Kieran McKenna, he is their favoured candidate. (@JacobSteinberg) #CFC #justcfc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 10:34am On May 23
Kieran McKenna has given Chelsea the green light to step up their approach. He is keen on the job. Ipswich Town are thought to be able to command compensation north of £4M for McKenna.

[via @NickPurewal]

#CFC #justcfc
🚨Kieran McKenna is interested in joining Chelsea, he has ambitions to manage at the highest possible level. (@kierangill_DM)

#CFC #justcfc

(1) (2) (3) ... (19277) (19278) (19279) (19280) (19281) (19282) (19283) ... (19435) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Geld(m), Ibukzy, CentiLion(m), Realtord43 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.