Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10511427 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11741) (11742) (11743) (11744) (11745) (11746) (11747) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
Debroslink:

You can NEVER say that for Iniesta.

4 of Barca's UCL win, Iniesta influenced them all.
Gbam

2006......Xavi was useless, while Iniesta changed the game against Arsenal in the final providing an assist. cheesy cheesy

2015...... He was a benchwarmer while Iniesta was destroying Psg to set up Neymar and assisting Rakitic in the final. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Expert17:

Big clown grin grin

Godx: MESSI is the problem at Barcelona

Trevor: Fernandes is the problem at Manchester United

Now one can see through this. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Debroslink:

Stop that yeye talk. Xavi was a 'tag-along' for 10 years and you say we should ignore it. He was already 28 and about to be kicked out of Barca. He should thank Iniesta for rescuing his career.

You are the one dragging your legend, not me. Wetin consign me.

My stance is clear which is that Xavi cut soap for that whole generation of Spanish players and Iniesta was nothing but Isco before and after Xavi took them on the journey to World domination. After Xavi was affected by Achilles problem in 2013, they continue to disgrace themselves home and abroad without their ogbeni who made all things possible.

Xavi wasn't a system player. Xavi was the system itself.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ibime:

My stance is clear which is that Xavi cut soap for that whole generation of Spanish players and Iniesta was nothing but Isco before and after Xavi took them on the journey to World domination. After Xavi was affected by Achilles problem in 2013, they continue to disgrace themselves home and abroad without their ogbeni who made all things possible.

Why was Xavi the soap cutter a benchwarmer at 28 and was getting ready to be thrown away like a piece of rag cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
airmark:

And the we have Havertz10 who criticize everything Mount does.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ibime:

But Barca won the treble in 2015 with Xavi a side piece? Can you explain more grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
airmark:

Exposed : Godx and Trevor - Siamese fools. grin

patrickmuf:
I won't be surprised if it's the same person behind both monikers otherwise, why will we be punished to have two idiots grace the sport section at the same time...Who did we offend?

It was supposed to be one at a time, at some point it was that tweet lifting merchant but now, we have two clowns clowning around...Maybe Se.un pays them for it...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2021
Trevor012:

2015...... He was a benchwarmer while Iniesta was destroying Psg to set up Neymar and assisting Rakitic in the final. cheesy cheesy

We remember that season very well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
Trevor012:

But Barca won the treble in 2015 with Xavi a side piece? Can you explain more grin grin

Ask MSN

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ibime:

We remember that season very well
Who assisted Neymar against Psg and Rakitic in the final? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ibime:

Ask MSN
Who was carrying the Midfield in 2015 grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ibime:

I told you Fab4 is needed at Chelsea and he proved it.
shocked

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
hensben:

I still don't know how somebody would open multiple accts to give himself support for his foolish views.

What are the benefits for God sake?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Trevor012:

Who assisted Neymar against Psg and Rakitic in the final? cheesy cheesy

Ask MSN. We don't believe in when it mattered most philosophy here

Ibime:

When it mattered, Mount > KDB.

You cannot be useless the whole season, make an assist in the final and claim you were there when it mattered.

Who brought you to the final?

If you take an unproductive player to 3 finals a year, he will also be there when it mattered. Even Marcos Asensio, Lars Ricken and co scored when they took them to final.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Trevor012 as been accused of being Kingalabi, a Chelsea fan , a Madrid fan , a Barca fan and so on and so forth cheesy cheesy cheesy. Your tears and accusations are music's to my ears cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
airmark:

I still don't know how somebody would open multiple accts to give himself support for his foolish views.

What are the benefits for God sake?
catching cruise. Nor loud am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
airmark:

Anywhere you see melvyn arguing, you must see Godxx quoting and supporting him. 1 man in 2 bodies. grin
This nigga has hated Godx for a long time it's obvious he will accuse anybody of being him cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
Trevor012:

By the way, I was referring to World Cup 2014 and 2018 and Euro 2016

You can check and tell me Iniestas performance there outside of Xavis system.

Anything to do with Barca in 2015, direct your questions to MSN.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ibime:

Ask MSN. We don't believe in when it mattered most philosophy here

You are writing Epistles no one asked for grin grin. Who assisted Neymar vs Psg and Rakitic in the final? Who was carrying the Midfield when Barca won the treble cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
Trevor012:

This nigga has hated Godx for a long time it's obvious he will accuse anybody of being him cheesy cheesy cheesy

Imagine you still run melvyn. The same old ways of yours. Shame.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ibime:

By the way, I was referring to World Cup 2014 and 2018 and Euro 2016

You can check and tell me Iniestas performance there outside of Xavis system.

Anything to do with Barca in 2015, direct your questions to MSN.
I am directing my question to you grin grin. Who was carrying the Midfield in 2015 angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
Trevor012:

You are writing Epistles no one asked for grin grin. Who assisted Neymar vs Psg and Rakitic in the final? Who was carrying the Midfield when Barca won the treble cheesy cheesy

There was no midfield in 2015, only MSN

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
hensben:
catching cruise. Nor loud am.

Na wa o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ibime:

Read your post below talking about the importance of midfield cheesy cheesy. You are contradicting yourself Sir grin grin. If there was no Midfield how did Barca not bottle it as usual grin
Ibime:

One thing I know about football is that even Baresi and Maldini will concede goals if the midfield infront of them is non existent. Meanwhile Wes Morgan and Isaac Semitoje will defend a 3 or 4 goal lead as long as the midfield infront is competitive and compact.

These disgraces have been going on for almost a decade and Busquet is the only constant. Keepers and defenders have come and gone and Busquet is still chopping disgrace year upon year.

Next time Barca build a 4-0 first leg lead, they need to approach Chelsea for 2 weeks loan for Danny Drinkwater to see the job through as Busquet is obviously incompetent. What a fücking liability.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
LostMyZeal:

LoL...if I say you and Trevor are one and same now...you go deny...but then the pattern of foolishness dey obvious

As a coward that you are.... you use that alternate to attack people...pls grow some balls and grow up

It's obvious you're Trevor or else I have to commend the folly cos it's identical
grin cheesy grin
Nothing new. When foolish people are exposed they look for alternate means to hide cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ibime:

See you... Anything to discredit Iniesta sha... undecided

Your conspiracy against Iniesta is a pure scam.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Trevor012:

Read your post below talking about the importance of midfield cheesy cheesy. You are contradicting yourself Sir grin grin

You can twist words all you want. Everyone knows what it was. The midfield was not responsible for 2015 win but the forward line, and the midfield was not even 50% of how it was when Xavi was controlling it. Should MSN be swapped with any other forward line of their opponents, Barca for hear wien.

Iniesta fanbois should stop claiming other people's labour.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ibime:

You can twist words all you want. Everyone knows what it was. The midfield was not responsible for 2015 win but the forward line, and the midfield was not even 50% of how it was when Xavi was controlling it. Should MSN be swapped with any other forward line of their opponents, Barca for hear wien.

Iniesta fanbois should stop claiming other people's labour.
These are your own words sir not mine cheesy cheesy. If there was no Midfield why was Barca not drinking goals and bottling leads in 2015 when they won the champions league cheesy cheesy

Ibime:

One thing I know about football is that even Baresi and Maldini will concede goals if the midfield infront of them is non existent.
Meanwhile Wes Morgan and Isaac Semitoje will defend a 3 or 4 goal lead as long as the midfield infront is competitive and compact.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
Debroslink:

See you... Anything to discredit Iniesta sha... undecided

Your conspiracy against Iniesta is a pure scam.

What scam could be bigger than the AM that never was?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
Godx:

I said overrated not fraud and I didn't mention his coaching career. Before the 2006 WC, nobody considered Zidane anywhere near as highly as post-06. When he was at Juve, Zidane was widely criticized by a lot of respectable publications, not to mention the stand alone prominent personalities that also questioned the hype around a player who clearly wasn't as great as he was advertised as.
At club level, Zidane is nothing remarkable when you compare him to the other club legends. Fernando Redondo arguably had a better career at Real Madrid, despite having not even an ounce of the corporate power that was financing/marketing Zidane as a product.
Zidane's record looks even worse when you look at the success of his team before he got there. Zidane was at Real Madrid for 5 years. In those years, they basically won 1 La Liga and 1 CL. In the 5 years before Zidane got there, they won 2 La Liga titles and 2 CLs. And they immediately won La Liga twice in a row after he left. Zidane was at Juventus for 5 years. In those years, they basically won 2 Serie A titles. The last three years, they did not win the title, though, and right after Zidane left, they immediately won twice in a row. He was never any level above Iniesta or Xavi who dominated club and international football simualationsly.

Very accurate. You watch ball abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
donstan18:
Inesta-Xavi midfielder was a real one and actually not a lie. The success of that midfield was due to their contributions, not one sided.

Both needed each other. They excelled because they played together. Xavi calms the midfield down with his passes and game reading skills, while Inesta refines the attacking settings with his skills, moves, ability to spin, control and moving the ball around. You can’t credit one and discredit one. Never!!

Xavi was very useless before Inesta and Inesta ended up useless after Xavi left. They were individually useless, unproductive, incompetent and ineffective in that midfield. None could operate alone.

Thanks to their stars Lampard and Gerard didn’t play club football in the same team.
Wonder why people keep underrating Iniesta..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
hensben:
I don't criticize everything he does, he isnt good enough for a club like Chelsea

This mindset of always assuming that you are right and others are wrong is funny, una go dey drag me but how many L's have most of you collected going against me?

Airfart in particular has repeatedly collected L on this thread in shameful manners I might add but he still has the nerve to claim that he is a reasonable person that people should take seriously cheesy he is an online equivalent of those semi literate that argue at newspaper stands

He is such a loser that whenever I see him arguing with anyone, I automatically know that he is wrong

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11741) (11742) (11743) (11744) (11745) (11746) (11747) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: HOMOTOYOSI10, StarchAndBanga, stulp16, AdisaOwala, DammyOlu123(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.