Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10511311 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11781) (11782) (11783) (11784) (11785) (11786) (11787) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
Greatihex:
How ridiculous can you guys be? Which sensible fan no want make him club player perform well?

Every sensible person here will praise Havertz if he starts doing what he was signed to do very well. Nobody hates him. But as far as last season is concerned, and the playmaking job he was signed to do, he has been a monumental flop.

If hazard can be insulted here for having a bad season after previously giving us 2 successful seasons, who is Havertz to not be dragged after flopping?
This shouldn’t be difficult for any reasonable person to admit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
hensben:
Harry kane is world class no doubt. I am not saying they are not talented but they overprice them too much. they are not really the price they put on them.

Now this is better than saying they are overrated all the time .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
DumaEmpire:
How many trophies does Kane have. Zero.

How many decisive goals has he got in the big games. Zero

What's his contribution in all match finals he has played (Carabao 2015, Ucl 2019, Carabao 2021) Zero.

I aint saying Kane isn't worldclass tho. He's got lots of goals but don't bring Havertz into this. The Euros alone is already shutting many haters up from his performances
What is this? Kane isn’t worldclass because Harvertz scored two tappins?

Kane won the golden boot in the last World Cup ffs. 2 tappin from Fraudvertz shouldn’t warrant such disrespect.

A big fraud who got hyped by German media and pundits, defrauded Chelsea to pay 75m+ only for him to be the laziest and sluggish midfielder we’ve ever had.

Got bullied from midfield by Mount, got bullied from wing by Mount, now coming on from bench as false9. This is a player that was signed 75m+

A disgrace and embarrassment to football. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
User09:

This never happened
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vero4u: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
donstan18:

Kane won the golden boot in the last World Cup ffs. 2 tappin from Fraudvertz shouldn’t warrant such disrespect.

A big fraud who got hyped by German media and pundits, defrauded Chelsea to pay 75m+ only for him to be the laziest and sluggish midfielder we’ve ever had.

Got bullied from midfield by Mount, got bullied from wing by Mount, now coming on from bench as false9. This is a player that was signed 75m+

what has your MCM achieved this euros. No tapin goal, no assist and i know sure he get pre-assist. Just forming activity. Harvertz got bullied by Mount with poverty stats. Highest level of mediocrity

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
donstan18:

Someone that said Chelsea should stop going for Halland or any other striker simply because Fraudvertz scored a tapin against Portugal.

what did messi say about mount? cheesy

Remind me

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
Vero4u:
what has your MCM achieved this euros. No tapin goal, no assist and i know sure he get pre-assist. Just forming activity. Harvertz got bullied by Mount with poverty stats. Highest level of mediocrity
If poverty stats Mount can chase a player out of 2 different positions, then that player is shiit.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Havertz10:

Remind me
What’s my business with what Messi said about Mount who’s your club’s best player? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
Chelsea should just get a striker. cheesy

Let the world see how useless that Fraudvertz is.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vero4u: 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
Havertz10:

Remind me
upcoming balon d'or winner with 6 goals and 6 assists in 36 matches cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
donstan18:

What’s my business with what Messi said about Mount who’s your club’s best player? cheesy
you have been using that quote to validate mount's potential, now it suddenly no longer matters cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
Trevor012:

What makes kimmich world class?
Starred in an international competition and won it, is a first team player in NT and may make QFs. He has both the global recognition and top grade ability. Is Kimmich not among the best DMs in the world?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
Havertz10:
you have been using that quote to validate mount's potential, now it suddenly no longer matters cheesy

But you said Messi’s opinion on a player shouldn’t be used as a reason to rate the player but had to bring us quotes on Fraudvertz?

Isn’t that the same sentiment you act like you aren’t? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
donstan18:

But you said Messi’s opinion on a player shouldn’t be used as a reason to rate the player but had to bring us quotes on Fraudvertz?

Isn’t that the same sentiment you act like you aren’t? cheesy
havertz quotes aren't fake
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
As M. Verratti stock take drop over the last two seasons dey worry me.. Injury Na bad tin!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
No be Gianluca Vialli be that behind Mancini? Memories!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
Havertz10:
havertz quotes aren't fake
You didn’t answer me.

You said Messi’s quote[Fake or Real] shouldn’t be a reason to rate players, why didn’t that occur to you when you brought a quote on Fraudvertz?? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
Havertz10:
I don't hype havertz, I didn't bring the messi comparison debate here

I only played along cause ibime tried to bring dele alli into it, I don't even post his stats or anything here, we like to call players world class particularly British players, I asked him to mention 1, he mentioned kane and I argued that kane isn't world class

I don't rate so many players, even mane before he stared to stink last season I never rated him

World class players are players like Lewandowski, kimmich, messi, ronaldo, players that are regularly in fifa pro 11

Good, is Benzema a world class player?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
BlueMann:
Another excellent performance from Chris

But why am I just noticing the nickname "Danish Maldini"? grin
he has really matured, Chelsea bench and rotation did him good cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
airmark:

Good, is Benzema a world class player?
The way these people set themselves up eh. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
BlueAngel444:

Starred in an international competition and won it, is a first team player in NT and may make QFs. He has both the global recognition and top grade ability. Is Kimmich not among the best DMs in the world?
So is mount world class using those logic? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
donstan18:

Clown

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
Trevor012:

mount cheesy does that name even sound like the name of a global star cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
Trevor012:

You can't least top ten AMs the past season and not name him, He made UEFA squad, he does not need your recognition, he has it coupled with the performance.

Mount is world class
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
1.Kante

2.Casemiro

3. Kimmich.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
BlueAngel444:

You can't least top ten AMs the past season and not name him, He made UEFA squad, he does not need your recognition, he has it coupled with the performance.

Mount is world class
Are Jorginho and Reece James world class too cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
Havertz10:
Madrid, Bayern and Dortmund

Are you for real ?

Let me tell you this,kane would have guaranteed a starting shirt at the peak of Madrid when they were winning UCL back to back and not even now that the team is not at its peak anymore .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
Trevor012:

Are Jorginho and Reece James world class too cheesy cheesy cheesy
Pep wants to buy Reece James

Neymar who played in Brazil and was in Balon d'or was he world class?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
popizaino:

Are you for real ?

Let me tell you this,kane would have guaranteed a starting shirt at the peak of Madrid when they were winning UCL back to back and not even now that the team is not at its peak anymore .
You are always excessive with your posts cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Pep wants to buy Reece James

Neymar who played in Brazil and was in Balon d'or was he world class?
Is there any Chelsea player that's not world class? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
Fantastic game so far
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
BlueMann:
Chris plays in midfield for Denmark

Did he play well there ?

I no watch the match

(1) (2) (3) ... (11781) (11782) (11783) (11784) (11785) (11786) (11787) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, Leyqute(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.