Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10510662 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11782) (11783) (11784) (11785) (11786) (11787) (11788) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
donstan18:

You didn’t answer me.

You said Messi’s quote[Fake or Real] shouldn’t be a reason to rate players, why didn’t that occur to you when you brought a quote on Fraudvertz?? cheesy

i'm only referencing the quotes, I won't use them as the foundation for my valuation of a player's potential, I have wasted a lot of data watching havertz games, especially his last 3 seasons at leverkuson, some matches were 3gig self but I didn't mind, especially his games against top teams, he stood out

I wouldn't back a player like this without due diligence on my part, I did my research on havertz very well

Even entered Bayern Munich community to see how much they wanted him and hear what they think about him, I have no doubts about his quality and potential

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
Jodera:

Lol... Abi? angry

Time go come wen we'll start judging better strikers by clearance and interceptions grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
popizaino:

Are you for real ?

Let me tell you this,kane would have guaranteed a starting shirt at the peak of Madrid when they were winning UCL back to back and not even now that the team is not at its peak anymore .
how many finals has kane lost?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
Locatelli had to be sacrificed for veratti angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Havertz10:
i'm only referencing the quotes, I won't use them as the foundation for my valuation of a player's potential, I have wasted a lot of data watching havertz games, especially his last 3 seasons at leverkuson, some matches were 3gig self but I didn't mind, especially his games against top teams, he stood out

I wouldn't back a player like this without due diligence on my part, I did my research on havertz very well

Even entered Bayern Munich community to see how much they wanted him and hear what they think about him, I have no doubts about his quality and potential
You are missing my point.

I want to know why you hyped Fraudvertz with the same thing you said we shouldn’t use in rating players.

This shouldn’t be difficult to understand. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
Vero4u:
upcoming balon d'or winner with 6 goals and 6 assists in 36 matches cheesy grin
are you minding them, mount isn't even a Chelsea homeboy, he is from Portsmouth, they use it to troll him a lot that he is denying his roots, he has never won player of the month cause he doesn't stand out, average player, has never scored double figure goals

Guy is a typical average player but he does the things that most attacking midfielders hate to do, pressing and defending

I try to find positives with mount, I really do, which formation can utilize his useless abilities, it's always squad player that I arrive at

Even tuchel struggled last season trying to push him into defensive midfield cause as an attacker, he is useless, he played him there numerous times but he disappears cause he doesn't have positional awareness

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
Trevor012:

You are always excessive with your posts cheesy cheesy

Kane won’t bench Benzema or Higuian?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
Kane will be a starting striker for any club in the world.

Only Lewandowski and Haaland have a strong argument to bench him. . . but it will be an argument.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
Trevor012:

You are always excessive with your posts cheesy cheesy

Lol.....I only said it the way it would have happened.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ibime:
Kane will be a starting striker for any club in the world.

Only Lewandowski and Haaland have a strong argument to bench him. . . but it will be an argument.
Haaland doesn't have any strong argument to bench kane
ATM lewandowski and CR7 are the only 2

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
I really do like Jorginho and his understanding of space on the pitch. Cant really understand the obsession with combative DM's

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Haaland doesn't have any strong argument to bench kane
ATM lewandowski and CR7 are the only 2

Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vero4u: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
BlueAngel444:

You can't least top ten AMs the past season and not name him, He made UEFA squad, he does not need your recognition, he has it coupled with the performance.

Mount is world class
grin cheesy DUMBledor. World Class kor Village Class ni.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Locatelli had to be sacrificed for veratti angry

Too bad

They should had sacrificed barella ,even thou he has been good ,locatelli is too good to be benched
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
Havertz10:
how many finals has kane lost?

Stop seeing football through the lenses of raum.deuter.

By the way do you watch basketball? If you do, pls tell if me steve nash wasn't a great point Guard because he didn't win the ring so I dont bother about your question on kane again. Mind you there are other examples from football but this is what came to my mind first.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Too bad

They should had sacrificed barella ,even thou he has been good ,locatelli is too good to be benched
I knew veratti is coming back into the line up the moment he played their last match
Barella is trying too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
popizaino:

Did he play well there ?

I no watch the match

He played almost everywhere really grin

And yeah, he had another fantastic outing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
chic2pimp:
Wales have been absolutely horrific. If I was the Welsh First Minister, I won't let these dudes anywhere near Wales for at least 2 years.
Eggland is worse, grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
Lovely tempo to the game. Austria have been Italy's sternest test so far, but they haven't got the Italians too worried. Both teams possess frightening ball transition on the counter.

Jorginho has been impressive. Keeps the tempo going, and has played some nice passes.

I noticed that the Austrians seem good in defending 1v1 dribbles.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
User09:
I really do like Jorginho and his understanding of space on the pitch. Cant really understand the obsession with combative DM's

Man's balling
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
fredoooooo:

Eggland is worse, grin

I no get your time now tongue grin..Make dis match finish first. These dudes are making me extremely nervous as I fear a smash and grab robbery if we don't score soon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
chic2pimp:

I no get your time now tongue grin..Make dis match finish first. These dudes are making me extremely nervous as I fear a smash and grab robbery if we don't score soon.
Italia no fit win this tournee, una luck and bonanza don end for group stage grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
Havertz is £70m player a club record and making 140k weekly ahead of mount 85k... a player with that kind figure should hit the ground running and be dropping double figures ...

Wtf!!! Havertz is underwhelming!!!
He should up his game, nobody want his player to fail but for now he’s a failure shikenah!!!
How do people stomach this kind of argument

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
fredoooooo:

Italia no fit win this tournee, una luck and bonanza don end for group stage grin

Bia no make I swear for you tonight o angry angry.....Oya wish us goodluck smiley smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2021
iamoyindamola:

I knew veratti is coming back into the line up the moment he played their last match
Barella is trying too

Yes ,I knew also

I just feel that Mancini should not had sacrificed locatelli for him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
Italy is playing. Ibime go don yab Jorginho like 10 times already in the last hour.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
chic2pimp:

Bia no make I swear for you tonight o angry angry.....Oya wish us goodluck smiley smiley
Laye , Italia and eggland na Bad luck grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
fredoooooo:

Laye , Italia and eggland na Bad luck grin cheesy grin

The two of them will ja akshually. Dem no fit reach semi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
donstan18:

What is this? Kane isn’t worldclass because Harvertz scored two tappins?

[s]Kane won the golden boot in the last World Cup ffs. 2 tappin from Fraudvertz shouldn’t warrant such disrespect.[/s]

[s]A big fraud who got hyped by German media and pundits, defrauded Chelsea to pay 75m+ only for him to be the laziest and sluggish midfielder we’ve ever had.[/s]

[s]Got bullied from midfield by Mount, got bullied from wing by Mount, now coming on from bench as false9. This is a player that was signed 75m+[/s]

A disgrace and embarrassment to football. cheesy
Where did i say he wasn't world class in that post?

Mount should go and bully him in top9 nah. Afterall everybody is wasting all his created chances from midfield grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
Chic2pimp where are you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
Italy don jam strong team cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
England seems to be the only team yet to concede.

Right?

*Modified*

Italy still yet to concede....

(1) (2) (3) ... (11782) (11783) (11784) (11785) (11786) (11787) (11788) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Puntingnoob, tobiboss(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.