Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,559 members, 7,865,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10754203 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11869) (11870) (11871) (11872) (11873) (11874) (11875) ... (19434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
Jodera:
Did you notice his leg position?
Does that leg position looks like a leg that intended a pass?
This image Nihilist posted says it all...

Very glaring to everyone to see he went for goal.

Maybe he was creating chance for Keeper, it can never be Kimmich. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
User09:

What is point blank there momadaran oo

There's a lot of pseudo stuff in most of your comments which I hold back from responding to most times. U really need to take your time before spouting some of the stuffs u do say .

I'll tell u what happens 99 times out of 100 in that scenario. The keeper catches the ball without Kai

If this range is not point blank, I don't know what else is.

This is why I try as much as possible not to put mouth in anything Havertz and Mount. Because anything someone says will automatically mean he is taking sides.

Whatever makes you sleep well at night man. Carry go.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
donstan18:

This image Nihilist posted says it all...

Very glaring to everyone to see he went for goal.

Maybe he was creating chance for Keeper, it can never be Kimmich. grin
Very very very glaring.
The way dem dey talk am, e go be like say most of us no play field football to understand all these basics
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
User09:

Every Image u put up is testament to Havertz brilliant mind and moves.

Go back 2seconds and see how he makes the brilliant run

I have already mentioned here how he made that exact run for 3 of the goals Germany scored, so nobody is disputing that run.

What we are disputing is the lie that this was a pass.

I mean come on brah...for starters Kimmich would be offside if he was where that ball landed

Secondly, we can see someone clearly aiming for the bottom right corner. I mean, that's exactly where he placed the goal he scored ffs ( 2nd pic)

I meannnnnn.....

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
nihilistjnr:

I have already mentioned here how he made that exact run for 3 of the goals Germany scored, so nobody is disputing that run.

What we are disputing is the lie that this was a pass.

I mean come on brah...for starters Kimmich would be offside if he was where that ball landed

Secondly, we can see someone clearly aiming for the bottom right corner. I mean, that's exactly where he placed the goal he scored ffs ( 2nd pic)

I meannnnnn.....

Two things.

Kai didnt connect properly with the ball as best as he would have liked and Kimmich was a bit late with his runs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
Jodera:
Very very very glaring.
The way dem dey talk am, e go be like say most of us no play field football to understand all these basics
You went too far with the playing ball part, ordinary game na normal L1Box will be your surest option, if you no sabi lob you go just press box hoping for keeper to jonze.

How can you be creating chance for Kimmich you didn’t see here?? grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
timbros:

If this range is not point blank, I don't know what else is.

This is why I try as much as possible not to put mouth in anything Havertz and Mount. Because anything someone says will automatically mean he is taking sides.

Whatever makes you sleep well at night man. Carry go.

It is disingenuous to use still images for your analysis while ignoring what happened in real time and in motion. I mean Kai had to stretch at full length to reach that ball

Anyway let's just agree to disagree. I feel like I have gone on this for far too long
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
Using angular perspective to deceive gullible people cheesy

Looking at the event from the perceptive of the deceitful image that he posted

You wonder how fast kimmich runs to be able to catch a ball in motion that was a few inches away from the touchline

I have already explained that kimmich's final position shouldn't be used to judge havertz's intentions, if he moved along with havertz, it would have been an easy tap in, this plot hole is imaginary, find another to push your agenda

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Havertz10:

You wonder how fast kimmich runs to be able to catch a ball in motion that was a few inches away from the touchline

I have already explained that kimmich's final position shouldn't be used to judge havertz's intentions, if he moved along with havertz, it would have been an easy tap in, your plot hole is imaginary, find another to push your agenda
Why didn’t he create chance here?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
donstan18:

because he intended to score

Where he is and how he receives the ball determines his actions

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
User09:

It is disingenuous to use still images for your analysis while ignoring what happened in real time and in motion.

Anyway let's just agree to disagree. I feel like I have gone on this for far too long

I never pointed out Havertz10 misinformation based on still image. He posted a video and based on that video I corrected his analysis.

I don't know what you are going on and on about.

Didn't the video show Havertz one on one with the goalkeeper? What is NOT point blank there?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
Havertz10:

I have already explained that kimmich's final position shouldn't be used to judge havertz's intentions, if he moved along with havertz, it would have been an easy tap in, your plot hole is imaginary, find another to push your agenda

It only angers me when people analyse football with images. Is that not self deceit. How can you analyse a highly mobile activity with images; while disregarding a GIF. Talk about willful ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Havertz10:
because he intended to score

Where he is and how he receives the ball determines his actions

He intended to score because he scored, but the one he missed, you switched that he intended to create chance. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Toni Kroos retires from international football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
timbros:

I never pointed out Havertz10 misinformation based on still image. He posted a video and based on that video I corrected his analysis.

I don't know what you are going on and on about.

Didn't the video show Havertz one on one with the goalkeeper? What is NOT point blank there?

I have updated my comment above
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
Germany will tweet about Fraudvertz, you’ll post it to brag.

But when Chelsea tweet about Mount, you’ll start crying.

Can we all see why I said they are bitter because England do it better than Germany.

grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
donstan18:

He intended to score because he scored, but the one he missed, you switched that he intended to create chance. grin
havertz missed a chance he created himself against arsenal

He missed a chance against madrid, I didn't say that he was trying to do anything, I called it what it was, a chance missed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
donstan18:

How does this images relate with the other one?

You too like follow follow.... You barely argue on what you have inner conviction of; only on the opinion of those you believe know better. Such disposition to conformity is appalling

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
User09:

I have updated my comment above

I totally agree with you that Havertz didn't connect well with the ball the way he intended to.

If he had connected well with the ball, it should have been a Havertz goal. No need for Kimmich return pass, no need for own goal.

That was a miscued effort. And no one is dragging him for that. It happens in football.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
Havertz10:
havertz missed a chance he created himself against arsenal

He missed a chance against madrid, I didn't say that he was trying to do anything, I called it what it was, a chance missed
And you want us to use him as false9.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
swiz123:

It only angers me when people analyse football with images. Is that not self deceit. How can you analyse a highly mobile activity with images; while disregarding a GIF. Talk about willful ignorance.

sentimental agenda

Don't stress yourself, tuchel is intelligent, he watched the euros, Chelsea data analysts watched the euros

They know what to do, these people will shamefully collect their L's

They did the same thing from October to December, same people supported Lampard and refused to accept that he wasn't good enough, I was praying for us to lose games so Lampard can be sacked on time, they called me names, na dem celebrate the champions league victory pass me, airmark that called tuchel a failure went about trolling people because we won, no shame

i'm used to them

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
swiz123:

How does this images relate with the other one?

You too like follow follow.... You barely argue on what you have inner conviction of; only on the opinion of those you believe know better. Such disposition to conformity is appalling
In the first picture, he went for goal and scored. You and your hypocritical likes hyped him.

In the second picture, he went for goal and missed, instead of you especially to admit he missed the goal, you started capping shiit, saying he wanted to create chance for Kimmich.

If creating chances was more important to him in that position, why didn’t he create the same chance for Muller in the first picture? grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
donstan18:

You went too far with the playing ball part, ordinary game na normal L1Box will be your surest option, if you no sabi lob you go just press box hoping for keeper to jonze.

How can you be creating chance for Kimmich you didn’t see here? grin
Na story for the gods dem dey give.

They're forgetting that kimmich is a wingback/defender and not a winger, hence he should be positionally stationed in such a way in case of any counterattack that might happen

Mount assist.... Na havertz ingenuity
Pulisic score Madrid... Na havertz ingenuity
Kimmich struggled to keep ball alive... Na havertz ingenuity

Ah ah cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
donstan18:

And you want us to use him as false9.

grin
i have suggested that he plays 10 so many times here, I have argued that we should sign haaland

I don't want havertz to play 9

This entire argument started because I was telling user09 that in that instance havertz showed his true instincts, he preferred to lay the ball for another player than go for goal

He is a creative player not a striker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Jodera:
Na story for the gods dem dey give.

They're forgetting that kimmich is a wingback/defender and not a winger, hence he should be positionally stationed in such a way in case of any counterattack that might happen

Mount assist.... Na havertz ingenuity
Pulisic score Madrid... Na havertz ingenuity
Kimmich struggled to keep ball alive... Na havertz ingenuity

Ah ah cheesy
Why do I have the feelings they hate Fraudvertz and indirectly setting him up. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
timbros:

I totally agree with you that Havertz didn't connect well with the ball the way he intended to.

If he had connected well with the ball, it should have been a Havertz goal. No need for Kimmich return pass, no need for own goal

That was a miscued effort. And no one is dragging him for that. It happens in football.
Simple!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Havertz10:
i have suggested that he plays 10 so many times here, I have argued that we should sign haaland

I don't want havertz to play 9

This entire argument started because I was telling user09 that in that instance havertz showed his true instincts, he preferred to lay the ball for another player than go for goal

He is a creative player not a striker
We play 3-4-3, where should he play? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
This thread has become quite predictable!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
User09:

Two things.

Kai didnt connect properly with the ball as best as he would have liked

Nobody argued this one with you.

Just dont lie that it was any kind of pass, because it wasn't

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nawa oo, e be like stanning don blind some people's logic for here undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
donstan18:

In the first picture, he went for goal and scored. You and your hypocritical likes hyped him.

In the second picture, he went for goal and missed, instead of you especially to admit he missed the goal, you started capping shiit, saying he wanted to create chance for Kimmich.

If creating chances was more important to him in that position, why didn’t he create the same chance to Muller in the first picture? grin

It is erroneous to argue football with images because football is mobile while images are still.

It is even more erroneous, perhaps deceitful to use two images that does not in any way correlate. I can't debate meaningless stuff this afternoon

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
Roland17:
This thread has become quite predictable!

As league never start, wetin you expect? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11869) (11870) (11871) (11872) (11873) (11874) (11875) ... (19434) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), sleekdot(m), andrewbaba44, Colson(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.