Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,407 members, 7,864,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10752387 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11870) (11871) (11872) (11873) (11874) (11875) (11876) ... (19432) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
swiz123:

It is erroneous to argue football with images because football is mobile while images are still.

It is even more erroneous, perhaps deceitful to use two images that does not in any way correlate. I can't debate meaningless stuff this afternoon
It’s never errowareva when they post pictures or gif of Fraudvertz scoring goals, but it’s errosometin when they post pictures that doesn’t suits you and your fellow Fraudvertz fanboiz.

Keep deceiving yourself. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
donstan18:

We play 3-4-3, where should he play? cheesy
if we sign haaland, hopefully tuchel changes that formation, cause haaland doesn't press, he uses his energy to attack, play havertz as 10

Play pulisic and Hudson on the wings
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
Havertz10:
if we sign haaland, hopefully tuchel changes that formation, cause haaland doesn't press, he uses his energy to attack, play havertz as 10

Play pulisic and Hudson on the wings

With play 3-4-3, where do you think Harvertz should play?

The change of formation is based on assumption.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
swiz123:

It is erroneous to argue football with images because football is mobile while images are still.

It is even more erroneous, perhaps deceitful to use two images that does not in any way correlate. I can't debate meaningless stuff this afternoon

As far as this Havertz argument is concerned, Havertz10 is the first person that used an image to argue.

Somehow you missed it because maybe the image he used is very tiny. But you feel obliged to remind other people not to use image argue football..

This thread sha...

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
Havertz10:
Using angular perspective to deceive gullible people cheesy

Looking at the event from the perceptive of the deceitful image that he posted

You wonder how fast kimmich runs to be able to catch a ball in motion that was a few inches away from the touchline

I have already explained that kimmich's final position shouldn't be used to judge havertz's intentions, if he moved along with havertz, it would have been an easy tap in, this plot hole is imaginary, find another to push your agenda

Anybody with functioning eyes can see what happened there

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
timbros:

As far as this Havertz argument is concerned, Havertz10 is the first person that used an image to argue.

Somehow you missed it because maybe the image he used is very tiny. But you feel obliged to remind other people not to use image argue football..

This thread sha...

That's a zoomed image highlighting how Havertz used the side of his foot to try and pass to kimmich.

Others where using images to analyse the position play of players in serious motion.

You either know this and delibrately being dishonest or you are just ignorant of such obvious fact

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
nihilistjnr:

E CHOKE!!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
This was not a shot. It was a pass to Kimmich.

The images are deceitful. The ball just happens to look like it was aimed at the bottom right corner, but really it was going to Kimmich.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
swiz123:

Do you need rocket science to realize that he didn't connect the pass well like he intended to

I think these three monikers are one and the same

I know 3 separate people cannot come together, view the below and agree that the below is an intended pass.

This is a crime against basic human decency like nihilist said grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
nihilistjnr:

I can bring quotes from commentators that hailed the vision of mount to make that pass to havertz

But because i'm very particular about havertz, I pointed out how he created that goal and mount only laid the pass

If kimmich followed the movement of havertz, we wouldn't be having this conversation, people that aren't even Chelsea fans have come here to say that it wasn't an attempt at goal

I have used psychological, physics and even sexual references to make my case but you are still pushing your agenda cheesy

If he intended to score that goal, the anglular momentum of the ball wouldn't have been shifted to the right, it would have hit the keeper or at least been redirected towards the post

The keepers movement is a dead giveaway that the ball was moved intentionally not mistakenly

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
Havertz10 you’re taking this stanning thing too far.

It may seem like a chance created to you but if you examine things more closely, you’ll discover that it’s a miscued effort.

Who jumps that high to meet a ball coming from that kinda high position in order to pass to a teammate who is nowhere near his vicinity to tap in?

You can even tell from his body language afterwards that he was at first disappointed and then felt relieved that it eventually turned into a goal.

It wasn’t a chance created. It was a miscued effort. Happens to players every time in football.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Havertz10:
I can bring quotes from commentators that hailed the vision of mount to make that pass to havertz

But because i'm very particular about havertz, I pointed out how he created that goal and mount only laid the pass

If kimmich followed the movement of havertz, we wouldn't be having this conversation, people that aren't even Chelsea fans have come here to say that it wasn't an attempt at goal

I have used psychological, physics and even sexual references to make my case but you are still pushing your agenda cheesy

If he intended to score that goal, the anglular momentum of the ball wouldn't have been shifted to the right, it would have hit the keeper or at least been redirected towards the post

The keepers movement is a dead giveaway that the ball was moved intentionally not mistakenly

He intended to score it but he didn’t get there early enough so he couldn’t connect well with the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
He was also trying to score here too?

You guys don't know how much finesse he has using his left

I will keep looking for more examples

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
Havertz10:

3 questions
1. Is the 'angular momentum' of this ball shifted to the right'?
2. Did this ball hit the keeper?
3. Was this a goal?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
Havertz10:

You need help. Is this a goalscoring opportunity or an obvious cutback?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ibime:

You need help. Is this a goalscoring opportunity or an obvious cutback?
he does that alot that's my point, it's something he does, a ball that is almost gone, he will keeps it in for a teammate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Havertz10:

What is wrong with you?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
nihilistjnr:

3 questions
1. Is the 'angular momentum' of this ball shifted to the right'?
2. Did this ball hit the keeper?
3. Was this a goal?

shifted to the right from havertz's perspective

No the ball didn't hit the keeper, the keeper moved because the ball was redirected, he didn't even stretch to save it cause havertz had no intention to score

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
swiz123:

That's a zoomed image highlighting how Havertz used the side of his foot to try and pass to kimmich.

Others where using images to analyse the position play of players in serious motion.

You either know this and delibrately being dishonest or you are just ignorant of such obvious fact
Are you a bot created to argue Havertz matters illogically? I can't believe the nonsense you typed up here. You need to get out of Havertz ass man, that is if you ain't a bot.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Havertz10:
he does that alot that's my point, it's something he does, a ball that is almost gone, he will keeps it in for a teammate

So him face to face with keeper in front of goal is a ball almost gone? Go and sleep man.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
nihilistjnr:

What is wrong with you?

This guy is bonkers

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Havertz10:
shifted to the right from havertz's perspective

No the ball didn't hit the keeper, the keeper moved because the ball was redirected, he didn't even stretch to safe it cause havertz had no intention to score

Did you even watch your own gif?

So this Keeper here didn't stretch to save the ball. His outstretched arm is just hanging in the air there because he identifies as a wooden cross.

Nahhhh you need to be stopped.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ibime:

This guy is bonkers

At this point I'm hoping he's trolling, because if his posts are the output of a cognitive process....

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ibime:

This guy is bonkers
Real bonkers. They must be having a laugh as the English would say.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
Havertz10:

This guy is funny sha. In all my years watching football you are the first person to say the person attacking the post is the one creating a chance not the person that made the pass or crossed.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Did you even watch your own gif?

So this Keeper here didn't stretch to save the ball. His outstretched arm is just hanging in the air there because he identifies as a wooden cross.

Nahhhh you need to be stopped.
I knew that you would pick that cheesy was the keepers arms outstretched like someone that was trying to prevent a ball that was trying to get across him, the ball didn't even touch the keeper, it went from havertz's foot to the floor bounced at the open space near the post, if kimmich followed havertz, that would have been a goal

If he wanted to score a goal, he wouldn't have gone about that effort like that, I explained to donstan that if he received the ball where he asked for it, maybe he would have gone for goal but he improvised in this instance to keep the ball in play for his teammates, something that he does alot

I know this because I have watched alot of his games

You guys have said that i'm not a Chelsea fan, is there a name that I haven't been called here, i'm immune to all that cause when i'm right, you wouldn't bully me into the ground because you have more supporters

If I felt that I was wrong about it, I would have accepted the L since, he will do it again and I will bring it up

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
pamcode:
This guy is funny sha. In all my years watching football you are the first person to say the person attacking the post is the one creating a chance not the person that made the pass or crossed.
I didn't know much about football a few months back, it was mostly trophies, wins against rivals, goals and assists for me, I have learnt alot now, more than I intended self and it's because we bought players that were actually good this time

Havertz stood out because of his intelligence

Who knows maybe I would have attacked myself because I don't understand the player, most of you don't know a player's profile, you are arguing his actions with me that knows his game and takes my time to understand the player

I can't argue about Barcelona with a Barcelona fan, it's absurd, they know the make up of their club and what is possible or not

it's because he had difficulty when he arrived, some of you think Chelsea paid that much for a random player, havertz is special, if you understand his game, you would appreciate the player that he is, it's because of him I learnt so much about football

i'm not arguing from ignorance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
hensben:
He wanted to hold the ball and then shoot but it slipped off his leg. His contact with the ball also slow down the speed for kimmich to reach.
So kaikai want to walk on air like jesus that walked on water grin grin
Do you know if kaikai try to control the ball on air, that will be an easy catch for the keeper undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
User09:

Every Image u put up is testament to Havertz brilliant mind and moves.

Go back 2seconds and see how he makes the brilliant run. Kimmich incidentally was meant to follow up with a similar run. Positional play at its finest. This he realises when he eventually gets there. This is one of the reason why some of us heavily criticize James. These final moves are usually lacking in his case

Every other thing is just your usual agenda
My God shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
Havertz10:
I didn't know much about football a few months back, it was mostly trophies, wins against rivals, goals and assists for me, I have learnt alot now

grin grin grin

Nigga just dey learn work, no wonder

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
That explains it

(1) (2) (3) ... (11870) (11871) (11872) (11873) (11874) (11875) (11876) ... (19432) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: swiz123(m), andrewbaba44, Epositive(m), AdisaOwala, Jamiuokolla and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.