Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,420 members, 7,839,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11926) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10639878 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11923) (11924) (11925) (11926) (11927) (11928) (11929) ... (19289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
timbros:
Enough of the politics/religion talks please. Let's discuss football....

Italy vs Spain

Denmark vs England

What are your predictions? Who will lift the trophy?

I can't predict actual score lines but I predict Italy to overpower Spain. England to edge Denmark.

Italy to win a England vs Italy final.

Italy will win the tournament but I dont know who their opponent will be in the finals .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
donstan18:

Bar is off target....

This is what on target means...

[img]https:///media/7-06-2021/QoEnED.gif[/img]
are these off target too?

Cause for havertz, left, right, bicycle, head, the guy can do all, Just don't give him small space in the box

See R2 grin

These are attempts, they are beautiful to watch, unlike some people that just shoot with no precision or finesse

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
Havertz10:
Mason 2 shots a game mount

His shot conversation from outside the box is so poor, keepers would soon start ignoring his efforts, he isn't even hitting the target, guy is just giving sentimental people Lampard vibes to swallow cheesy
grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
Havertz10:
What type of player tries things like this grin

Na you dey cause all this Havertz dragging. At least if you want to hype him, use a gif that he did something spectacular.

What is this? shocked

Did you see the teammate's reaction after that nonsense he played? What will you say if Havertz in that gif is, maybe, Ziyech and that teammate is Havertz?

Imagine hyping a player and its such a gif you use shocked

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
timbros:

Na you dey cause all this Havertz dragging. At least if you want to hype him, use a gif that he did something spectacular.

What is this? shocked

Did you see the teammate's reaction after that nonsense he played? What will you say if Havertz in that gif is, maybe, Ziyech and that teammate is Havertz?

Imagine hyping a player and its such a gif you use shocked
it was more about his level of confidence than anything, the fact that he thinks that he can make such attempts and pull it off
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
donstan18:

Coutinho is finished, if he couldn’t perform in a team that dominated and still dominating Germany, then he can’t perform in Chelsea.

Leave all those things he did in Liverpool, he’s a finished player.

Once again I say he is not finished.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Havertz10:
it was more about his level of confidence than anything, the fact that he thinks that he can make such attempts and pull it off

But you saw clearly that the attempt is way way off target.

Havertz have a lot of confidence. That's one of his strong points. It's not debatable.

But you see that gif? He did everything wrong there. As a hypeman, you shouldn't even let people see that gif because it will backfire full time. Just look at his teammate's reaction....

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
izzou:

Anything to stop England would be music to my ears

angry

cheesy cheesy

My heart is with England. But Italy got this one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dost42(m): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
Donstan n havertz10 looking like airmark n raum..
Both always oppose the views of the other. England is good tho,two semis in quick sess. Tournament but there is southmumu..i like this danish side,quick to adapt n switch tactics n very direct..expect southgate with a back 5,..
Italy tho,if they can deny spain the space to run in behind,dont think spain can hold on wave after wave attack of the azzurri. ITaly vs den final should be fun.but its football anything can happen

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
timbros:

But you saw clearly that the attempt is way way off target.

Havertz have a lot of confidence. That's one of his strong points. It's not debatable.

But you see that gif? He did everything wrong there. As a hypeman, you shouldn't even let people see that gif because it will backfire full time. Just look at his teammate's reaction....
he was most likely 17 when that attempt was made
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
BlueRayDick:

GUY ! Honestly I didn't know you are neck-deep into this Biafra stuff mehn.... I personally don't like engaging those who have invested much time consuming the toxic materials Kanu dishes out every now and then, If I had known how deep u are into this thing I would've avoided this discussion all along o.

I mean I said I wasn't going to watch the video intially then I watched the first video and in it Nnamdi kanu was saying things like ..." The day I tell you people to go and hug yoruba people is the day I derail, ....I urge you to kill me because I'm no longer worthy to exist"..... This means Yoruba's, the governors, senators and others he mentioned in the video are the Igbo people's enemies. undecided.... I can only imagine how bitter those of you who listen to Kanu are and how twisted you are after listening to all this garbage.

Whether you like it or not, the only legal way for you to get to see changes is to vote for your preferred candidate and hold them accountable. All the hate, violence and terrorism being propagated by Kanu and his believers are actually punishable under the law of Nigeria which we are all subject to irrespective of whoever is the president. Just look at what has been going on in the east where properties owned by ur fellow kinsmen are being burnt, destroyed others being killed because they have an opposing view when it comes to biafra; does this make sense to you? Is that acceptable in any Modern society ? Do u not think someone like Kanu will have Okorocha, Orji Uzor kalu, Ugwuanyi etc murdered if he feels they have an opposing view ? Do u align with that ? Is that part of the sacrifice u are willing to make aong with kanu ?
Just like gensteejay will always tell you guys about otem and his book. You can't criticise what you don't fully know.

Like you said, you never wanted to watch the videos, but you ended up watching only one yet you are criticising it. Why don't you watch all of it so that your criticism will not be marred in ignorance?

Between Nnamdi Kanu and the government, who brought violence to the table?
If you think Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist like your government has made you to believe, why have the UK and the international community refused to declare him a terrorist with all the attempts the government have made to make them do that?

You will be a hypocrite if you don't believe that the Army didn't kill anyone at lekki toll gate but believe that MNK is responsible for the killings in the SE.

I will say these and stop.

If you believe that Nigeria is not working, but you are not bringing forth any solution and working to change the status quo, but working all the time to discredit those who are sacrificing their lives to do something, then you are part of the problem.

From one of the videos you will see what MNK said about other organisations fighting for the same thing as his organization.

For the bolded, I think it is the other way round. They are the ones that brought the military to his house to have him murdered along with his followers because he has opposing views to them. Just like what is happening to Igboho. Have you not thought about it? Who did he kill before those people supervised the killing of his people? Or you don't think those people that were killed are other people's loved ones?
Our people that Fulani terrorists having been killing through the encouragement of those politicians, are they not worth to live? If you lose a loved one (I pray you don't experience that) at the hands of the Fulani terrorists yet you see the people that are supposed to protect you embracing the killers of your loved one, how will you feel about them?

You talk of me listening to toxic material. Well, we should check our record on nairaland to see who practices more hate speech and love for one another. We can judge from that.
I know that you don't know that MNK got lawyers for Falsely accused boko haram members when he was in detention the last time; that he sponsored a football tournament for immates. Do you know that? I wonder how someone that hates other people can do that.

You will not know that because it does not suit your narrative.

If them carry another person dead body e go be like firewood.
Let us be civil and reasonable na person wey e never happened to.
MNK is insulting everyone and preaching hate. How many people did Igboho insult? How many hate did he preach before they came to his house and killed 2 people and declared him wanted?

Meanwhile, have you heard what Elrufai said about self determination agitators and the Fulani terrorists and so called bandits?

For the ones that are Christians. I know that if you were one of the Jews during the time of Christ on earth, you would have joined in killing him, you would have been one of the pharisees, who accused him of insulting them and saying blasphemy, because he called them fools and also came to change the old ways. John the Baptist called them brood of vipers and they were happy when he was killed, but today, they legacy still lives. I know that many also called Mandela a terrorist, even the same people that he was fighting for. It is always like that.

Well, know this MNK says he welcomes the criticism because it makes him work twice harder. Because it is impossible for everybody to agree with some one.
But know that change does not come on a platter. Sacrifices must be made for things to change. Israel, USA, France, Russia, Czech, etc are not where they are today by following due process and begging their oppressors.

Finally, if Nnamdi Kanu is not doing it the right way, izzou, donstan18, BlueRayDick, form a movement and do it the right way. We will support you. I personally will support you. As long as the ultimate aim is to bring about the change of the status quo and make every average man of the various indigenous ethnic groups of Nigeria to live a better life, one that is obtainable in the civilized world, we will support you.
Good news for you guys, though. There is Tony Nnadi who is in ICC with Nigerian government to give him referendum. You can support him. He is not like Nnamdi.

BTW, have you read the latest? Look the image below.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
BlueRayDick:

The same guys that scored 10 goals in 2 matches bro.

Morata misses chances but he’s been really worrying defenders leaving the other players upfront space to do the Lord’s work .

Croatia defence was all over the place in that match against Spain. Italy can never be woeful in defending like that. The lesser said about Slovakia the better.

I'm looking forward to the match tonight. Its interesting to see what happens. Chiellini and Bonucci knows Morata inside out. (although same can be argued in reverse.).... I expect them to easily keep him anonymous throughout the whole game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
Havertz10:
are these off target too?

Cause for havertz, left, right, bicycle, head, the guy can do all, Just don't give him small space in the box

See R2 grin

These are attempts, they are beautiful to watch, unlike some people that just shoot with no precision or finesse

There are levels to R2, levels to the teams you score R2 goals, and the keepers too.

This is it....

[img]https:///media/7-06-2021/QjbWqU.gif[/img]

Against Liverpool, 6 times UCl winners, not some Bundesliga teams with no name. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
Havertz10:
he was most likely 17 when that attempt was made

True.

That Bayer jersey is not a current one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
Greatihex Said I should form a movement and do it the right way. grin grin cheesy

We really need to push forward in erasing poverty and illiteracy in my dear Igbo land, that’s the only way to avoid the rise of another miscreant parading as Biafra activist.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
donstan18:

There are levels to R2, levels to the teams you score R2 goals, and the keepers too.

This is it....

[img]https:///media/7-06-2021/QjbWqU.gif[/img]

Against Liverpool, 6 times UCl winners, not some Bundesliga teams with no name. cheesy
I post attempts, the only thing you can present to remain competitive are goals

Havertz's goals are beautiful, you know these things cheesy

Unless you want to waste your data cause if we start, na you go run

R2 indeed, if I talk you will say I dont appreciate mount

I will allow you enjoy that one, it was curved very well cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
Havertz10:
I post attempts, the only thing you can present to remain competitive are goals

Havertz's goals are beautiful, you know these things cheesy

Unless you want to waste your data cause if we start, na you go run

R2 indeed, if I talk you will say I dont appreciate mount

I will allow you enjoy that one, it was curved very well cheesy
How about posting Harvertz with Chelsea jersey? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ibime, Havertz10, Greatihex read this Nassim Taleb's Bitcoin Black Paper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeG0FzPxSh4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
donstan18:

How about posting Harvertz with Chelsea jersey? grin

He is so good, I left out a few beautiful chances that were glorious, crystal palace and madrid

See movement to create goals, the one against city was my favorite

Even his assists are exquisite grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
Lana1:
How many of them will start or play more than 2 mins?? grin grin

Jorginho, Mount, Azpi, Christensen are certified starters.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
Nassim Taleb presentation at CoinGeek in Zurich.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLOeBSaq-Ps
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

This Thread is like Newspaper Stand..... all Topics are discussed.
Walahi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
Havertz10:

He is so good, I left out a few beautiful chances that were glorious, crystal palace and madrid

See movement to create goals, the one against city was my favorite

Even his assists are exquisite grin

[img]https:///media/7-06-2021/pJJxFq.gif[/img]

World class control and assist..

[img]https:///media/7-06-2021/pJ0IKu.gif[/img]

See this.. There are levels to assist.

[img]https:///media/7-06-2021/pcicNh.gif[/img]

Bring us Harvertz free kick goal with Chelsea jersey.

[img]https:///media/7-06-2021/DyGgoO.gif[/img]

Left and right, messing up defenders and bursting the net. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
timbros:

Croatia defence was all over the place in that match against Spain. Italy can never be woeful in defending like that. The lesser said about Slovakia the better.

I'm looking forward to the match tonight. Its interesting to see what happens. Chiellini and Bonucci knows Morata inside out. (although same can be argued in reverse.).... I expect them to easily keep him anonymous throughout the whole game.

Morata might be an ekuke but stop saying bonucci and Chiellini knows a player inside out because they play for the same club ,football no be like that Baba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
popizaino:

Aside vincete del bosque Others top coaches have also confirmed that of Busquet,but jorginho's father sarri is the only seeing what others are not se4ing about his son .
Lol... Na wa oo.
Even tho busquet is better than jorginho, but that doesn't mean jorhinho isn't good na.

This your comment dey do me like say jorginho no good at all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Morata might be an ekuke but stop saying bonucci and Chiellini knows a player inside out because they play for the same club ,football no be like that Baba

When you train daily with a player for one two or more years, you are bound to know the player's strength and weaknesses. His moves, technique, intentions can easily be read because it's someone you have spent a large part of your recent career playing with.

Of course, like I pointed earlier, it can be argued in reverse that Morata knows them too inside out. But the slight advantage Chiellini and Bonucci have is that, they are the defenders here. Morata will be coming at them with the ball, making runs expecting a pass and trying to score them. That's where their knowing him in and out will come into play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... Na wa oo.
Even tho busquet is better than jorginho, but that doesn't mean jorhinho isn't good na.

This your comment dey do me like say jorginho no good at all

Jorginho is currently light miles ahead of Busquet. What Popizaino feels and has is a nostalgia for an ideal Busquet which is no more. What he sees now is a relic of what's left of his career.

Busquet offers only finesse which Jorginho also offer... But other exceptional qualities that makes one a good DM, Jorgi currently posses them better than Busquet. Think of positional play, defensive awareness, good anticipation, covering grounds etc.... I watch both of them, I like both of them too.

I fear that he will inevitably realize all I have said today.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
At the end of todays game regardless of how the goal was scored, either Busquets or Jorginho would be blamed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
timbros:

I don't think they are underrated. I just think they have punched above their weight so far.

England can be Amaka sometimes.... But I see them edging the Danes.
Dolberg!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
Lana1:
How many of them will start or play more than 2 mins?? grin grin
At least a starter in each team . Emerson, Jorginho, Azpilicueta, Chris, Mount. Find another angle. tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katcall: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
izzou:

Lol. Our people are very gullible.

Funnily enough, the same marginalisation they accuse Nigeria of is what we practice when we come together.

An average Anambra man will always see an Imo or Ebonyi as inferior. I trade in a popular market in Lagos, so I know what I'm talking about.

That's why I believe Biafra won't last, if eventually it happens
What's this beef btw an ibo man and an ibo man from ebonyi. A father refuse to give his daughter's hand in marriage just becos her suitor was from ebonyi state. His reasons: Ebonyians are not ibos.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
Katcall:
What's this beef btw an ibo man and an ibo man from ebonyi. A father refuse to give his daughter's hand in marriage just becos her suitor was from ebonyi state. His reasons: Ebonyians are not ibos.

These type of things happen in every ethnic group

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11923) (11924) (11925) (11926) (11927) (11928) (11929) ... (19289) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: oliverano, kenoz(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.