Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,434 members, 7,839,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10640038 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11922) (11923) (11924) (11925) (11926) (11927) (11928) ... (19289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
SideshowBob:

Brazil will deal with them that's even if they succeed to beat columbia. Lewadoski would get what is meant for him last yr.
As a Barca fan I will be also so happy if lewa takes the ballon d or

The guy don try Abeg ,I wonder why they cancelled the ballon d or last year for no good reason

I also pray Argentina wins Colombia because that game is a very difficult game

Brazil deal with who ? You have not been watching Brazil abeg and you just Dey assume ,Don’t be surprise if teams like Denmark might even beat this current Brazil
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
izzou:

Denmark is underrated

I see them going to the finals

I don't think they are underrated. I just think they have punched above their weight so far.

England can be Amaka sometimes.... But I see them edging the Danes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
BlueMann:

As someone said, Denmark are underrated. Sound tactically, plus their team spirit and morale is through the roof right now. But England seem to have a way to eke out results, beautifully or otherwise. Tipping them to go through.

Me I want Italy to go through ad well. Calling an England vs Italy final.

Na only high morale carry Denmark reach semi. Let's see what happens. If I must predict scoreline, I'll say a hard fought 2-1 to England.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Spain will will edge out Italy this night; Its going to be a case of Spain's attack getting the best of Italy's defense.

And who is in that Spanish attack? Morata? Moreno? Or who?

Honestly, its only Italy's attack that can drag that game to extra time.

The old guard no come to play...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Almajirihunter:

Italy to beat Spain, England to get a not so clean win but I think they’ll get it somehow.

Italy England final, Italy to win except with some special individual brilliance from someone like Kane,then they could pull it off, they’ve both got a defense to maintain a 1 nil victory

Exactly my thoughts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
timbros:

I would love England to win it. But you see Italy? I don't think anyone will stop them.

England have the players to reduce their attacking threats and hit them on a counter. It's a matter of taking their few chances after frustrating their attacks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
timbros:

And who is in that Spanish attack? Morata? Moreno? Or who?

Honestly, its only Italy's attack that can drag that game to extra time.

The old guard no come to play...

The same guys that scored 10 goals in 2 matches bro.

Morata misses chances but he’s been really worrying defenders leaving the other players upfront space to do the Lord’s work .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
timbros:

I don't think they are underrated. I just think they have punched above their weight so far.

England can be Amaka sometimes.... But I see them edging the Danes.

Anything to stop England would be music to my ears

angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SideshowBob: 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
andrewbaba44:

As a Barca fan I will be also so happy if lewa takes the ballon d or

The guy don try Abeg ,I wonder why they cancelled the ballon d or last year for no good reason

I also pray Argentina wins Colombia because that game is a very difficult game

Brazil deal with who ? You have not been watching Brazil abeg and you just Dey assume ,Don’t be surprise if teams like Denmark might even beat this current Brazil
Neymar has been very good in this tournament and brazill have stars everywhere on the pitch and they are playing at home. If they lose this cup it would be an upset argentina are not good even if they beat columbia by luck. Lewadoski would win.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
SideshowBob:

Neymar has been very good in this tournament and brazill have stars everywhere on the pitch and they are playing at home. If they lose this cup it would be an upset argentina are not good even if they beat columbia by luck. Lewadoski would win.

We know Argentina have always been struggling since

But you see that Brazil dem no too sabi like that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
Havertz10:
never shy away from the truth

The odds against you might seem insurmountable but even if it's a single person that you have been able to help with your thoughts, you have made a lasting difference in that person's life

Avoiding confrontation will never bring progress, avoid insults but stick to the truth, I don't care, it's better i'm your enemy because of our differences than allow you to be a foolish friend.
Shy away from the truth?

Lmao! Now you don’t know me, me deciding to fall back from discussion and argument is simply because of what brought me to the thread—Football.

Not shying away from the truth, there’s a reason I’ve tried not to indulge in political and religious discussions here, I’m unapologetically expressive towards it, anyone who’s familiar with my posts on front page will attest to it.

Prostitution is immoral, when a pastor preach against it, he’s saying the truth, but will that pastor go to a brothel to preach? No, why? Because it’s not the best place to do it, not that he’s shying away from the truth. You get the point?

Do I want Biafra? Yes!
Do I like MNK? No!
Is it sensible to dislike him and like Biafra? Yes!

I once liked him until 2017 python dance, forced myself to like him again until 2019 election, that was when I gave myself sense, he’s taking advantage of the love Igbos have for Biafra, he’s cashing out, his family dey outside and he’s disrupting the sanity and peace we have in SS/SE and e dey pain me gaan. He should come back and advocate for Biafra, if they try to bribe him off, or arrest and manhandle him like 3 times, and he still dey advocate for Biafra, then I’ll know it’s real. Remember Massob? Where’s it today? Small bribe and ginger, they gave up.

MNK needs to be tested!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
izzou:

Denmark is underrated

I see them going to the finals
I hate to say this but I’m actually scared of Denmark. They are very serious.

It’s difficult to be a team filled with serious and clinical players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
BlueRayDick:

This is the reason I didn't respond to your tag on that post; cos no matter what I say u will term it as the bolded. When Rumdeuter is online I'm sure he will explain what he means by that post.

Most sensible people will know the meaning of the post.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
donstan18:

I hate to say this but I’m actually scared of Denmark. They are very serious.

It’s difficult to be a team filled with serious and clinical players.

England will win Denmark as far as wembley is concerned ,thou Denmark is a very good team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seunoj: 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
Greatihex:
BlueRayDick, izzou, seunoj, donstan18.

I have read your posts and it weaks me.
Many of your submissions are coming from a position of ignorance and inability to sit and properly analyse the situation at hand and come up with a workable solution or conclusion. This is what MNK himself calls poor reasoning of the black man.

It will be better that you hear some things from the horses mouth himself, then you can tell what you think about what he said if he is right or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYhsLpRO7m8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6TLyH4tlJ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cx9-1QbHnI

Mind you, MNK is human and is bound to make mistakes as a human but for the ultimate objective, he has been 100% consistent and ready to pay the sacrifice. That is why he has the followship he has.

For those saying that MNK is followed by illiterates listen to this man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztalc7gQ1AE

For your info, Sunday Igboho is just like the face of the Oduduwa agitation. Those that are championing it are behind the scene. They are the ones that are in alliance with IPOB, the ones they swore oath with not to ever do anything against each other, the ones they trained their volunteer forces together with to fight against fulani invaders.

The day MNK Nigerian politics, know this, those people you think are his huge followers will leave him. I will be the first. You can't be part of what you condemn. Ask Sowore and Ojukwu how it ended for them.

You are entitled to your opinion.
Trust me, the man in power n successive ones will never allow any form of agitation that will lead to secession.
Guess what; Kanu is locked up, Igboho is hiding. laslas, they will beg igboho and he will be compensated as dey did to tompolo.

End of Story.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
andrewbaba44:

England will win Denmark as far as wembley is concerned ,thou Denmark is a very good team
Why would they play it at Wembley, that’s big advantage to England
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
SideshowBob:

Most of you shouting brazil, brazil haven't even watched them play in this tournament. Peru were completely outmatched and outclassed in the first half of their semifinal but once their coach switched to 5-4-1 after the interval and instructed his boys to focus more on Neymar and paqueta, the game changed It was even a miracle they didn't score, almost same thing against Ecuador, They were minutes from not winning against Colombia if not for the controversial refereeing decision that made them equalize, Their coach Tite employs almost the same tactics as southmumu meaning that they mostly play cautious football while Neymar is allowed to run riot, Brazil are the most complete team in the copa but if you take more than 50% of the chances you create against them you'll hurt them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Havertz10:
jazz doesnt exist, if it did, foreigners will have stolen the knowledge from us, they prioritize growth above all else, if there was a supernatural means of achieving growth that opens an alternative route that is less costly than time and money spent on R& D to innovate current technology, people learn everyday, its a constant process, before Obama became president, he was a reasonable guy, had no issues with gays and being atheist, when he became president and got exposed to more information, he had to find a way to legalize gays marriage

Someone might have talked about jazz before doesn't mean that he will never evolve and change his thinking

Believing in jazz for me is a big sign of stupidity, no different from flat earthers

Make I help you tag one conspiracy theorist way no one believe say the earth is oval .

@saddamochieng00 over to you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
hensben:
Why would they play it at Wembley, that’s big advantage to England

It’s their luck that both the semis and finals will be played at wembley ,so it’s England trophy to loose ,I really didn’t know about this self

All their group stage games was at wembley ,the only game they played away from home was against Ukraine

Let’s just say England partially hosted the euros grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
What type of player tries things like this grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
andrewbaba44:

We know Argentina have always been struggling since

But you see that Brazil dem no too sabi like that
Walai if not for Neymar I doubt they'll have beaten Chile If you see wetin Peru one of the worst defensive teams in this tournament play them this morning you go shock, Brazil come dey park bus dey defend one goal lead looking for counters, Argentina or Colombia would have chances against this side even though they aren't the main favorites compared to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
Havertz10:

A simple pass to his teammate would turn into a goal.

What kind of unseriousness is this?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
izzou:

A simple pass to his teammate would turn into a goal.

What kind of unseriousness is this?
a player that knows that he is good and has full control of his abilities

His shots are always on target

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
I am a fan of Havertz but that is a classical Okocha unserious play sha. grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
andrewbaba44:

It’s their luck that both the semis and finals will be played at wembley ,so it’s England trophy to loose ,I really didn’t know about this self

All their group stage games was at wembley ,the only game they played away from home was against Ukraine

Let’s just say England partially hosted the euros grin
No wonder. I believe Italy will win this trophy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Havertz10:
a player that knows that he is good and has full control of his abilities

His shots are always on target

Bar is off target....

This is what on target means...

[img]https:///media/7-06-2021/QoEnED.gif[/img]

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Havertz10:

Havertz should get serious this coming season. We don’t want to experience casual play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
Actman05:
Chelsea are the only team with a representative in the squad of all four semifinalists at Euro 2020 
Copied.

lana1

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
donstan18:
Coutinho is finished.

Barcelona rejected him.
Bayern rejected him.
Everton wants him....

That’s the player you in Chelsea, you even said you want him to teach last season best player of a Champions league winning team how to play football. cheesy

The only thing that should discourage Chelsea in going for coutinho should be his wages and not this nonsense reasons you are giving above. And Fyi,no matter how much you support Chelsea academy product, it wouldnt make you more passionate than anyone wanting us to sign a better players.so the earlier you get that the better .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
popizaino:

The only thing that should discourage Chelsea in going for coutinho should be his wages and not this nonsense reasons you are giving above. And Fyi,no matter how much you support Chelsea academy product, it wouldnt make you more passionate than anyone wanting us to sign a better players.so the earlier you get that the better .
Coutinho is finished, if he couldn’t perform in a team that dominated and still dominating Germany, then he can’t perform in Chelsea.

Leave all those things he did in Liverpool, he’s a finished player.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
nihilistjnr:

lana1
How many of them will start or play more than 2 mins?? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
Jodera:

Exact Same thing being said about busquet too by a different coach

Aside vincete del bosque Others top coaches have also confirmed that of Busquet,but jorginho's father sarri is the only seeing what others are not se4ing about his son .

(1) (2) (3) ... (11922) (11923) (11924) (11925) (11926) (11927) (11928) ... (19289) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: HotIcedFish(f), BlueAngel444, jpmoriarti(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.