Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10527983 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12043) (12044) (12045) (12046) (12047) (12048) (12049) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
Wonder what formation TT used - and plans to use going forward.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
popizaino:
Breaking News

Chelsea have extended the holiday break for Recce James, Mason mount, and Ben Chilwell for an extra 1 week and will quarantine them for
an extra 2 weeks upon joining the Chelsea squad in order to wash away the trophyless spirit they have contacted from Manchester United players in the England squad. Stay tuned for more Update

Thank you

Why will Chilwell and James go on extended break? What did they do in Euros?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
macjireh:

how has morata fared after Chelsea?
how about Salah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
BlueMann:
3-4-2-1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ibime:

Bayern basically had to subsidise their rivals to stop the league turning from a farmer's league to a fisherman's league.

Shey if Man City, Liverpool, Manure etc go down, Chelsea no go celebrate?

Some sort of 'Groundhog Day' is playing out over there in Bundesliga. It really must be awful to be a fan of Dortmund, Bayer Leverkusen, Schalke, Borussia Dortmund or Hoffenheim, all of whom have had some of their star players poached from them by Bayern Munich.

You fit add RB Leipzig sef to the list now that they've lost Upamecano to Dayo's team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
BlueMann:
Speaking of Broja, he was on target today smiley Ziyech (3×), Captain America and 'Abilities' were also on target in the 6-1 win.

I saw Baba Rahman too on the first page. I hope him together with RLC doesn't have a future with us .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
popizaino:

I saw Baba Rahman too on the first page. I hope him together with RLC doesn't have a future with us .
grin
Wetin RLC do you? But you go prefer if Barkley stays ba?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
donstan18:
Is Tammy a bad striker?
Tani Tammy? cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
BlueMann:

grin
Wetin RLC do you? But you go prefer if Barkley stays ba?

RLC is not good,worse still is that he feels he better than everyone in the team because they dubbed as the next hazard. A sluggish attacking midfielder with no both long and short passing accuracy should leave the team for better prospects. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
donstan18:
Is Tammy a bad striker?
which elite club will have a bumbling retardddd like tammy abraham as front man

How can you even propose something like this self

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by viciati(m): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
viciati:
This perez na werey i swear grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/6655517/ozils-girlfriend-slept-everyone-inter
hehehehehe Mourinho werey.

He just saved Ozil there. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
donstan18:
Is Tammy a bad striker?
Tammy Abraham was rushed up to Chelsea FC senior team cos of ban that was impose on the team, he was given the opportunity and he tried his best but his best wasn't good enough to lead d attack line of Chelsea.
My Brothers and Sisters we are talking about best team in Europe not one trophiless team that remains static,stationary and motionless.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
BlueAngel444:
how about Salah
salah was not a very bad player wen he was bought,, it was his impatience and lack of trust from d coach dat got him out of Chelsea early
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
MorataFC:
Tammy Abraham was rushed up to Chelsea FC senior team cos of ban that was impose on the team, he was given the opportunity and he tried his best but his best wasn't good enough to lead d attack line of Chelsea.
My Brothers and Sisters we are talking about best team in Europe not one trophiless team that remains static,stationary and motionless.
Don’t you think Tammy has so far been our most productive striker since Costa?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VillageBus(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
Trevor012:

Bayern Munich have only signed 2 players from Dortmund since then Gotze and Hummels. The bold is foolish talk cheesy cheesy
Lewandowski and frings??

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2021
Havertz10:
which elite club will have a bumbling retardddd like tammy abraham as front man

How can you even propose something like this self
Just asking.

Free elite club matter, the only difference between Tammy and Halland is that one has been tested in Epl.

Nothing else.

Tammy no got flop in Bundesliga and that’s a fact.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
macjireh:

salah was not a very bad player wen he was bought,, it was his impatience and lack of trust from d coach dat got him out of Chelsea early
this one na English you dey speak
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
popizaino:

RLC is not good,worse still is that he feels he better than everyone in the team because they dubbed as the next hazard. A sluggish attacking midfielder with no both long and short passing accuracy should leave the team for better prospects. undecided
Had it not been for that unfortunate injury he picked up in 2019 he would have established himself as a first team player for the club. Bar his injuries the guy is a technically gifted player who score and assist as well, he's a good passer of the ball. You don't rate him because he appears sluggish sometimes which is his weakness but to call him a bad passer is a barefaced lie.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
BlueMann:

It was a 3-4-2-1 formation. Jamie Cumming who spent last season on loan at Stevenage was between the posts. In defence were; Jake Clarke-Salter, Trevoh Chalobah and Malang Sarr.

In the two wing-back roles were the forgotten Davide Zappacosta and Alonso. Barkley and Danny Drinkwater were in the middle of the park while Christian Pulisic, Hudson-Odoi and Abraham led the attack.

I believe TT is tinkering over many options. The game today was fundamentally an opportunity for the returning loanees and fringe players to impress the manager. When the stars in the team return later this month, TT may opt to focus on the shape of his side. A system overhaul, or at least an effective alternative formation, could still be worked upon and honed.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
donstan18:

Self productivity at the expense of collective achievement....

Anyone who thinks Tammy is a footballer only watches football from livescores

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
swiz123:

Self productivity at the expense of collective achievement....

Anyone who thinks Tammy is a footballer only watches football from livescores
He had injuries under lampard, scored 15+ goals without penalty.

One of our top scorers last season despite having the least opportunity.

I’m not hyping him or wants him to be our main man, but there’s no way you’ll tell me we’ve had a productive striker like him since Costa.

Man will be a bomb in Bundesliga.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
donstan18:

With Tammy being our main and only striker do u think Chelsea can win Epl?
Let be sincere to ourselves, can Tammy break in to any of the top six team in epl?
Ffs we are the champion of Europe, so u expect us to face the likes of barca ATM Juve, bayern or PSG with Tammy leading our attack?
Which of these team can Tammy be a starter?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
MorataFC:
With Tammy being our main and only striker do u think Chelsea can win Epl?
Let be sincere to ourselves, can Tammy break in to any of the top six team in epl?
Ffs we are the champion of Europe, so u expect us to face the likes of barca ATM Juve, bayern or PSG with Tammy leading our attack?
Which of these team can Tammy be a starter?
Why are you acting like you aren’t getting my point?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
donstan18:

He had injuries under lampard, scored 15+ goals without penalty.

One of our top scorers last season despite having the least opportunity.

I’m not hyping him or wants him to be our main man, but there’s no way you’ll tell me we’ve had a productive striker like him since Costa.

Man will be a bomb in Bundesliga.

His team still won't achieve anything cos he will flop in those clutch matches. Those type of strikers are not reliable.

Playing nonsense for 90 minutes and scoring a tap in at the death of the game isn't supposed to fool anyone... Abraham disrupts the way we play; he plays to the opponents advantage

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
swiz123:

His team still won't achieve anything cos he will flop in those clutch matches. Those type of strikers are not reliable.

Playing nonsense for 90 minutes and scoring a tap in at the death of the game isn't supposed to fool anyone... Abraham disrupts the way we play; he plays to the opponents advantage
You absolutely have no point.

Maybe Kane is the reason Spurs as a team never win a trophy.

Una go use English dey cap shiite

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
donstan18:

Why are you acting like you aren’t getting my point?
under first reign of Lampard we played a high line football which gives the attackers more chances to score, for every goal Tammy had a good striker will have double.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
MorataFC:
under first reign of Lampard we played a high line football which gives the attackers more chances to score, for every goal Tammy had a good striker will have double.
Strikers like Morata? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
donstan18:

Strikers like Morata? cheesy
If Morata is good to fit-in into that phrase, yes he will. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
MorataFC:
If Morata is good to fit-in into that phrase, yes he will. grin
Lol, I hope Tammy leaves to Bundesliga.

I just hope so.... cool

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
donstan18:

You absolutely have no point.

Maybe Kane is the reason Spurs as a team never win a trophy.

Una go use English dey cap shiite
You are rude cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
donstan18:

Lol, I hope Tammy leaves to Bundesliga.

I just hope so.... cool
In mountain of fire's voice, (What are u waiting for) what is he waiting for? Goodluck to him, personally I will foot his transport bill. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12043) (12044) (12045) (12046) (12047) (12048) (12049) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DumaEmpire(m), Bluelines69, GuestReader88 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.