Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10485725 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12104) (12105) (12106) (12107) (12108) (12109) (12110) ... (19138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
hensben:
God so kind to keep us alive I’ll remind you of this conversation
Looking forward to that smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
BlueAngel444:

Does stupidity come in pairs, even if una no dey watch match, try dey selective who you troll with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx_2v9WuNmY

Afrodoc2 suppose be doctor sha undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JuBjuh2QIw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB34QFCbwsw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-_U_fXqBVE

If you are took broke to stream a game, at least watch a YouTube clip. Sense is not cheap cry
He is letting Havertz influence his thought. Mount headless? Na wa.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
hensben:
Mount do all these things you mentioned but he is still inconsistent at them due to his age. Go watch modric when he was mount’s age you will see the similarity. Are you aware mou benched modric in Madrid until Ancelotti came to change his story. Also modric stat is not great either but he is effective to the team, same with Mount.
Mount’s playstyle is nothing compared Modric’s playstyle and finesse. At least if you want make this type of comparisons, do it with players of similar playstyle.

Just like saying Werner will be like Drogba in the next 2yrs angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Havertz10:
Obsessive indeed cheesy

Driving me crazy cheesy

What wouldn't I hear because I have refused to bleat like a sheep

i'm only pushing because i know that i wouldn't collect L his issue, I know that 100% trying to rescue those people that are investing hope in him, especially since it's mostly sentimental

There is more to football than work ethics, if that was the only important attribute that was needed to be a successful footballer, anybody can become a footballer

Twitter is more diverse, larger and better structured to draw conclusions on any social issues, compared to nairaland that is mostly nigerian with people that only follow the herd
Your thought about is beginning to affect some persons here. Mount is not headless, he is not consistent with stats like assist and goals yet doesn’t make him headless. Modric is not known for goals and assists like Lampard and co but he influences games which made an outstanding player, same attribute Mount has.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
hensben:
He is letting Havertz influence his thought. Mount headless? Na wa.
Lol wetin concern me with Havertz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
handelex:
Mount’s playstyle is nothing compared Modric’s playstyle and finesse. At least if you want make this type of comparisons, do it with players of similar playstyle.

Just like saying Werner will be like Drogba in the next 2yrs angry
Both are similar in terms of work ethics which influences their team greatly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Havertz10:
Of course you would preach reason grin

Suddenly you remembered that havertz name is havertz and not fraud

My criticisms aren't obsessive, if I notice a flaw in anything that you share concerning him, I will write on it, working out fronting muscles might work for gullible people but some of us can see through it, he doesn't have footballing intelligence, 3 open play assists in 73 games isn't an issue of muscles and the fact that he doesn't understand that, is an issue

And i'm not alone ok, come to Twitter, there is an entire community of people that want him out of the club, you can't find a single post about mount on twitter without a Chelsea fan or an English fan attacking him, he is simply not good enough
Your criticism isn’t obsessive but Mount isn’t playing football at the moment and you are still criticising him. He posted a picture of him on holiday, just keeping fit along the way and you are still criticising him even when he is on holiday yet your criticism isn’t obsessive. You no see as you just dey mumu yourself. You hate someone and it’s like all your life na Mount you dey use am think, Shey the guy offend you for real life? You wake up na Mount you go shout, you sleep, na Mount you go dream of, you do this na Mount cause am, you do that na Mount but your criticism isn’t obsessive. Person like you no fit Dey happy If one of your guy dey make am, na bitterness full your belle tueeeeh

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
hensben:
Go watch Modric when he was Mounts age you will see the similarity.

Can you let us hear word pls.

What kind of fuckery is this?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
hensben:
Both are similar in terms of work ethics which influences their team greatly.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin wink smiley

both have two legs
both have played in wembley
both are .....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
raumdeuter:

see explanation from dem airmark and segedinho people o

https://www.nairaland.com/6670095/imam-oladejo-igbohos-cleric-explains
I read the topic and just laughed it off. Igboho and his handlers are so confused right now and they are transferring the confusion to their disciples .

Imagine Baba still want to live up to the street gist that he disappeared when DSS came calling ,he’s also at a loss at explaining why he didn’t disappear when was nabbed by the beninoise authorities grin. Hear him saying normal
things wey sege go talk like : “He can’t disappear here because he doesn’t want any problem for his wife, Oodua nation, Yoruba Nation. He hates problems, he’s a good man and that’s why I love him.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
One person calls me obsessive

Every other person follows, sheep cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
"I came back from injury and didn't feel myself, didn't feel powerful. I wasn't running past people and I felt I'd lost a lot of muscle and power. So I felt I needed to get away, play as much as possible. I did that."

- Ruben Loftus-Cheek via 5th Stand App.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
popizaino:

Can you let us hear word pls.

What kind of fuckery is this?
this was modric at 22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZURxya-irY
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
Taguchi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin wink smiley

both have two legs
both have played in wembley
both are .....
Males boys men. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
If these statistics are accurate then ball boys are making a lot of money in U.k and U.S Damn.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Chelsea F.C. The least goals ever conceded in a winning Champions League campaign (4 in 13 games).

Copied
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Havertz10:
I have watched all those clips before, there is nothing there, you think anybody enjoys saying that a young guy isn't talented, you think it's something that gives me joy, it doesn't, I have taken my time to analyze his game, he is simply not good enough, that's it

Lmao this response sound like Nollywood movie, when Pete edochie and the other old crooks want to sound self righteous

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Amoto94:
Chelsea F.C. The least goals ever conceded in a winning Champions League campaign (4 in 13 games).

Copied
A champions league campaign played behind close doors should be added cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
BlueRayDick:

I read the topic and just laughed it off. Igboho and his handlers are so confused right now and they are transferring the confusion to their disciples .

Imagine Baba still want to live up to the street gist that he disappeared when DSS came calling ,he’s also at a loss at explaining why he didn’t disappear when was nabbed by the beninoise authorities grin. Hear him saying normal
things wey sege go talk like : “He can’t disappear here because he doesn’t want any problem for his wife, Oodua nation, Yoruba Nation. He hates problems, he’s a good man and that’s why I love him.”

Is it not similar to excuses we hear when jazz fails? On this thread we have heard that its because he was in Benin Republic and not Nigeria, Someone must have exposed his jazz secret, Oba of Benin did not know the content of guns and couldnt disappear too

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
These niggas played Atletico in Bucharest, Porto in Seville and Real Madrid at their freaking training ground and they expect us to take them serious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Havertz10:
this was modric at 22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZURxya-irY

If anyone compares Mount with Modric, at any age, na thunder go fire them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
Trevor012:

A champions league campaign played behind close doors cheesy
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
I learnt a team from the red side of Manchester was sent packing from the same competition by a team based in Turkey whose name sounds like the gibberish uttered by Zlatan Ibile whenever he's on drugs, how true is this story?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
Trevor012:
These niggas played Atletico in Bucharest, Porto in Seville and Real Madrid at their freaking training ground and they expect us to take them serious cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Amoto94:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
[s] I learnt a team from the red side of Manchester was sent packing from the same competition by a team based in Turkey whose name sounds like the gibberish uttered by Zlatan Ibile whenever he's on drugs, how true is this story? [/s]
So you took a lesson from Zlatan in typing gibberish cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
Trevor012:

So you took a lesson from Zlatan in typing gibberish cheesy cheesy
Answer my question don't divert attention from the main issue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Amoto94:

[s] Answer my question don't divert attention from the main issue [/s].
Did I tell you I was interested in your question cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Trevor012:

And is there a rule that prevents these clubs from scoring at these venues?

Even if the games were played in Uranus (pun intended grin), so what?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
BlueMann:

And is there a rule that prevents these clubs from scoring at these venues?

Even if the games were played in Uranus (pun intended grin), so what?
Yes Atletico, Porto playing in neutral venue and Madrid using their training ground while Chelsea played in Stamford bridge has no impact. Ride on grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
hensben:
Go watch Modric when he was Mounts age you will see the similarity.

Please na. You dey set this guy up for drags.

Let's just watch how he develops.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
BlueMann:

Please na. You dey set this guy up for drags.

Let's just watch how he develops.
Im not saying he is same level with Modric, they play similar style of football is my point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Trevor012:

Yes Atletico, Porto playing in neutral venue and Madrid using their training ground while Chelsea played in Stamford bridge has no impact. Ride on grin grin

Both legs against Porto were played at a neutral venue, and both legs against Real Madrid were played at the respective home grounds of both sides. It was only against Atletico that were had any sort of home advantage.

Even if na Samuel Ogbemudia stadium dem play am, the fact still remains the same.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
TheLequte:

If anyone compares Mount with Modric, at any age, na thunder go fire them.
Is that not how Mount is playing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12104) (12105) (12106) (12107) (12108) (12109) (12110) ... (19138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, 100smile(m), PendragonVII and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.