Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10515027 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12122) (12123) (12124) (12125) (12126) (12127) (12128) ... (19152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:53am On Jul 29, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2021
Ibime:

He played DM and CM comfortably but not rightback. Ronaldo washed him in that UCL final in 2008 at RB. Joe Cole actually handled Ronaldo better one on one, but everytime he faced Essien, Essien couldn't anticipate which way he would go.

Ronaldo is being Ronaldo. Even Ashley Cole finds it hard facing Ronaldo then.

Aside Ronaldo, Essien did very well in the RB position. You can argue that his going forward in RB is limited, but defensively, he handled the position well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2021
Ibime:
Hushpuppi singing on Abba Kyari in US detention

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/29/nigerian-fraudster-hushpuppi-narrates-how-he-paid-bribes-police-chief-abba-kyari

grin grin grin grin

I couldn't help but laugh when I opened the thread.

This one is not just singing. Him don dey burst like Treach of Naughty by Nature

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:35am On Jul 29, 2021
timbros:
Nice to see the yellow away jersey back.

Reminds me of our yellow away 2009/10 season under Anchelotti. My best yellow so far.

Nike tried in this one.
I they tell bluemann you guys have the best nike kits this year e they vex
If you see the snake in the monkey shadow they do give inter, abi na the interhouse Jersey them give spuds grin
Then atletico away looked like fine art canvass , na better Thor go strike down nike
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2021
Ibime:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/29/nigerian-fraudster-hushpuppi-narrates-how-he-paid-bribes-police-chief-abba-kyari
He exposed naija politicians nothing was done

https://www.nairaland.com/6675013/abba-kyari-speaks-hushpuppis-allegations
See wetin abba they talk shocked
Naija my country, I fear who no fear my country people
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2021
iamoyindamola:

I they tell bluemann you guys have the best nike kits this year e they vex
If you see the snake in the monkey shadow they do give inter, abi na the interhouse Jersey them give spuds grin
Then atletico away looked like fine art canvass , na better Thor go strike down nike

Baba which best Nike kits? U no see our home jersey? Or the prematch jersey, which is a contender for the worst kit I have seen in my entire life grin

This one just go well, thankfully. That inter jersey no bad na, but the Spurs own... cheesy

Truth is, Nike dey slack.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2021
Happy birthday Ojurongbe1 Baba,

Greater heights and blessings man.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2021
BlueMann:

Baba which best Nike kits? U no see our home jersey? Or the prematch jersey, which is a contender for the worst kit I have seen in my entire life grin

This one just go well, thankfully. That inter jersey no bad na, but the Spurs own... cheesy

Truth is, Nike dey slack.
Inter jersey that they use snake skin imprint na jersey
Wetin concern snake and football undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:53am On Jul 29, 2021
Havertz10:
god is an imaginary entity, I don't understand why people can't wrap their heads around it, everything about god sounds manly

10 commandments for instance, the first 3 rules are senseless rules that only a weak willed narcissistic being will value

There is nothing you can point as god's work that I wouldn't call him a liar over, he claimed that he made the rainbows as a sign that he wouldn't flood the world again but rainbows are prism reflections from crystalized ice in the sky, it's naturally occurring

Even his so called creations are flawed, everytime you swallow, you are unable to breathe for a few microseconds, flaws everywhere, how do ocean waves form? Christians don't know, it's god cheesy olodo people

He said he made us with sand, do you want to know how much silica is in your body? cheesy nobody created anybody, your birth was the assimilation of a biological porridge consisting of your dad's DNA and other small condiments of his extended family dna mixed with your mother's DNA and her extended family dna condiments cheesy

Everything that makes u, from your bones to your cells are elements that are abundant in the universe

Psalm 14:1 Only fools say in their hearts, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Inter jersey that they use snake skin imprint na jersey
Wetin concern snake and football undecided

Snakes can blend well with grass.

Football is played on grass...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
BlueMann:

Snakes can blend well with grass.

Football is played on grass...
Naso grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
OVA200:
See twisting on top simple question.

So we must use certain set of player before Havertz can fit into 433?
What if we don't have that type of player, we should stop playing 433 because of Havertz.

Even as creative as de bruyne is they didn't sacrifice the midfield for him.

I don't want to slander Mount... Stop testing my leniency

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
BlueMann:

This may be dependent on tactics tho. As far as PL attackers go, there aren't many that are better or more astute than Mount defensively. This one no be hype; we fit argue e offensive contributions, but we no fit argue that one.

So TT can instruct him not to push forward too much, that way he can provide some more defensive cover.

Mount is not defensively astute... No vex me. He just has energy to run back and forth.

Defensively astute players have spatial awareness that deny opponents space..... Not chasing after opponents

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
Chelsea fans have created a chant for havertz, it was sang when Chelsea played Bournemouth grin

How much vindication do I need? grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
OVA200:
See twisting on top simple question.

So we must use certain set of player before Havertz can fit into 433?
What if we don't have that type of player, we should stop playing 433 because of Havertz.

Even as creative as de bruyne is they didn't sacrifice the midfield for him.

What I am saying essentially is that we shouldn't pair him with Mount. Mount as a CAM in Lampard's first season played so high up the pitch that our midfield was literally a high way. Of course, we overlooked it; it was his first try.

Second season as an AM, was still drifting away from position to go and do body feint at the wings.... Trevor012 will update you on what such AM does to a team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ibime:

This is a story for the Gods. What formation did Leverkusen play?

A free role with no defensive duty
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
swiz123:

Mount is not defensively astute... No vex me. He just has energy to run back and forth.

Defensively astute players have spatial awareness that deny opponents space..... Not chasing after opponents

Lolz. Okay o.

He is not defensively astute. I haff year boss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
swiz123:

A free role with no defensive duty

So you want a passenger role for him

When they played 4-3-3 and he played wing, what formation was that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Happy birthday Ojurongbe. Many happy returns.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ibime:

Just like Messi was a winger in Barca's 433 undecided

Talented players such as Havertz shouldn't be burdened with tracking runners. They should reserve their energy to do more productive things
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Marco can Ginkel scored for PSV yesterday in their win over Galatasaray in their bid to make UCL group stage. I am happy for him sha after many years sidelined cos of injury. I didn't Gotze was also there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ibime:

The kind melodious tunes wey Hushpuppi dey wax for FBI custody ehn....Na better EP

Whether Abba Kyari likes it or not, he's 4cked. Anybody that ever gave Hushpuppi job either as middle man or to launder money is 4cked as well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
BlueRayDick:

The kind melodious tunes wey Hushpuppi dey wax for FBI custody ehn....Na better EP

Whether Abba Kyari likes it or not, he's 4cked. Anybody that ever gave Hushpuppi job either as middle man or to launder money is 4cked as well

So Hushpuppi can’t even hush his mouth. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Happy Birthday Ojurongbe1..... more grace loading for you bruh.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
hensben:
Psalm 14:1 Only fools say in their hearts, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good!

Of course, you would brandish a passage from the bible. Not knowing how ignorant and myopic you look. As if the bible is the best Guage of morals.

Let me take you to parts of the bible you were never shown as a kid during your phase of active indoctrination.

1. Here God orders for unborn babies to be ripped open from their mothers womb.

Hosea 13 vs 16: King James Bible
Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

2. Here God permits slaveowners to molest their slaves.

Exodus 21:20-21: "When a slaveowner strikes a male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies immediately, the owner shall be punished. But if the slave survives a day or two, there is no punishment; for the slave is the owner’s property."

You can see why Christian white people were able to enslave your ancestors for more than 500 years.

3. Just like the second point, here God commands slave not to rise against their oppressor's hence enabling slavery.
Ephesians 5 vs 6. Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ."

4. Let's not forget God sending 2 bears to slaughter FORTY TWO innocent children for making fun of a bald man.
From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.

Basically god will send out his attack-bears maul children if you make fun of bald people.

5. This is one you might even agree with and be proud of based on your inherent prejudice.
The death penalty against gay people.
Leviticus 20:13
New Revised Standard Version: "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to death; their blood is upon them."

Now look at those bible verses and tell me that Boko Haram are not just simply doing the mere wishes of god.and tell me if you are any different from those vile terrorists.
I just want to show you your folly in referring to the bible as the book of morals.no it ain't.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
swiz123:

I don't want to slander Mount... Stop testing my leniency
I know that's where it's going.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ibime:

funny enough Havertz has good defensive contributions to his game as well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
afrodoc2:

So Hushpuppi can’t even hush his mouth. cheesy

Baba hush still wan see the sun before he turn 60 years old.....he had to take plea bargain o.

Abba Kyari is down already, many more associates to go. A lot of people that had dealings with Hush will be dieing inside slowly laidis hoping and hoping their name will not pop up on FBI wanted list cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
swiz123:

What I am saying essentially is that we shouldn't pair him with Mount. Mount as a CAM in Lampard's first season played so high up the pitch that our midfield was literally a high way. Of course, we overlooked it; it was his first try.

Second season as an AM, was still drifting away from position to go and do body feint at the wings.... Trevor012 will update you on what such AM does to a team
The are played as a double 8 just like how guardiola played Silva and de bruyne at a time.

I can tell you during those time that mount is still the one doing the most defensive work.

I don't want this to be mount vs havertz argument again but mount is not the excuse the generational creative talent did not pick in 433 formation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Baba hush still wan see the sun before he turn 60 years old.....he had to take plea bargain o.

Abba Kyari is down already, many more associates to go. A lot of people that had dealings with Hush will be dieing inside slowly laidis hoping and hoping their name will not pop up on FBI wanted list cheesy

Some of these guys don’t understand wetin FBI be.
If FBI truly and modafuckingly mean you, e don be for you be dat.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
donjazet:

Of course, you would brandish a passage from the bible. Not knowing how ignorant and myopic you look. As if the bible is the best Guage of morals.

Let me take you to parts of the bible you were never shown as a kid during your phase of active indoctrination.

1. Here God orders for unborn babies to be ripped open from their mothers womb.

Hosea 13 vs 16: King James Bible
Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

2. Here God permits slaveowners to molest their slaves.

Exodus 21:20-21: "When a slaveowner strikes a male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies immediately, the owner shall be punished. But if the slave survives a day or two, there is no punishment; for the slave is the owner’s property."

You can see why Christian white people were able to enslave your ancestors for more than 500 years.

3. Just like the second point, here God commands slave not to rise against their oppressor's hence enabling slavery.
Ephesians 5 vs 6. Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ."

4. Let's not forget God sending 2 bears to slaughter FORTY TWO innocent children for making fun of a bald man.
From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.

Basically god will send out his attack-bears maul children if you make fun of bald people.

5. This is one you might even agree with and be proud of based on your inherent prejudice.
The death penalty against gay people.
Leviticus 20:13
New Revised Standard Version: "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to death; their blood is upon them."

Now look at those bible verses and tell me that Boko Haram are not just simply doing the mere wishes of god.and tell me if you are any different from those vile terrorists.
I just want to show you your folly in referring to the bible as the book of morals.no it ain't.
Im a Christian. Christ came to redeem us from those verses you quoted.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12122) (12123) (12124) (12125) (12126) (12127) (12128) ... (19152) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bluelines69 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.