Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,178 members, 7,867,416 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10763125 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12168) (12169) (12170) (12171) (12172) (12173) (12174) ... (19449) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:36am On Aug 05, 2021
TheLequte:
This US GK na pants sha grin

She dived after the ball almost went in.

4-2. Game on
Right from when the game started, I knew she's the weakest link on that field. From her jittery movements, to her v.poor goalkicks
I don't know why the Aussies don't target her, even if na anyhow outside the box shot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:45am On Aug 05, 2021
SirAce:

No disrespect, Ask PSG.. He couldn’t do it with bayern, Flick did it. D manager b4 him also did it
For starters, I care less wether Pep wins UCL or not but my grouse here is for you to leave sentiments aside and factually tell me why you think or know that Pep won't win the UCL even with Harry Kane and Grealish additions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
I tell you... grin
Cos if you've almost all the best players at your disposal, yet can't win cl, wey clubs of even lesser talents than yours dey win am

No be Juju be dat?? grin grin grin
Las las Dayo will be a believer grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 10:49am On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
The 4th goal and the 2nd goal, which is more comical?
I feel it's the 2nd goal

I only tuned in in time to see the fourth goal. The commentator did say Australia’s defense was worse than a Bakayoko-Sarr CB pairing. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 10:50am On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
Right from when the game started, I knew she's the weakest link on that field. From her jittery movements, to her v.poor goalkicks
I don't know why the Aussies don't target her, even if na anyhow outside the box shot

I tell you. Slow reflexes and a weak foot. Just play outside shots. She go gawk am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:51am On Aug 05, 2021
Vero4u:
[s][/s] all this one na to drink 50 50naira shekpe from BusStop come nairaland dey form Ojuelegba armchair analyst . undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 10:51am On Aug 05, 2021
4-3
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2021
Strangely, the matchday kit didn't look bad anymore during the game abi is it just me?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 10:57am On Aug 05, 2021
TheLequte:
4-3
Both team tried... Not boring like the mens semi final.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2021
If you think Lukaku's touch or close control is a problem, you're likely to be disappointed by Haaland as well.

Haaland will be one of the best CFs in history if everything goes well but right now, Lukaku is not inferior in any way.

– ExpectedChelsea
I looked at numbers to see which striker we should sign based on 3 main criteria - End product, penalty box threat and open-play involvement.

These are the results.

Strikers linked to Chelsea and other big clubs this summer:

Lewandowski — 89.78 end product, 80.07 movement/box threat, 63.65 open-play involvement

Kane — 86.98 END, 50.05 MVB, 75.66 OPE

Haaland — 80.3 END, 81 MVB, 49.84 OPE

Lukaku — 76.18 END, 83.98 MVB, 75.54 OPE

Ings — 59.45 END, 34.03 MVB, 49.43 OPE

Isak — 55.36 END, 74.38 MVB, 40.99 OPE

Werner — 47.68 END, 67.8 MVB, 64.29 OPE

Kalajdzic — 77.48 END, 46. 65 MVB, 53.8 OPE

Lautaro — 76.36 END, 64.7 MVB, 59.97 OPE

Being linked to Lukaku after Haaland might be deflating for some but it doesn't do justice to Rom.

Lukaku isn't as young or flashy as Haaland but he's the better all-round striker now. We're not getting an "inferior" player.
Since 2017, these are some managers who have tried to buy Lukaku:

- Antonio Conte (CFC/Inter)
- Maurizio Sarri (Juve)
- Pep Guardiola (City)
- Thomas Tuchel (CFC)
- Jose Mourinho (Utd)

Lukaku is a footballer who fits all styles and teams. He's not "limited" by any means.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Las las Dayo will be a believer grin
grin
I go pray for that day grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:02am On Aug 05, 2021
Australia defenders though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:02am On Aug 05, 2021
TheLequte:

I only tuned in in time to see the fourth goal. The commentator did say Australia’s defense was worse than a Bakayoko-Sarr CB pairing. grin
No wonder..
Even an 8yr old guys playing football can't make such an errors(not 1 oo) leading to goal.
Comparing that defence to bakayoko and sarr na insult to men football. I've never seen such a disastrous defence. I no too talk, cos na female football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
No wonder..
Even an 8yr old guys playing football can't make such an errors(not 1 oo) leading to goal.
Comparing that defence to bakayoko and sarr na insult to men football. I've never seen such a disastrous defence. I no too talk, cos na female football.

LoooL. US has won it already. Aussie weren’t this bad in the semi, were they?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2021
TheLequte:

I tell you. Slow reflexes and a weak foot. Just play outside shots. She go gawk am
Lol.. Just carry fine girl with correct "gallas" hairstyle come pitch grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 11:07am On Aug 05, 2021
Odunharry:

Both team tried... Not boring like the mens semi final.

Yeah. There were a lot of chances created with little energy. With the men it’s a lot of energy with little chances created. No brain too.

Football this Olympics na wash. Can’t wait for the season to get started.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
Lol.. Just carry fine girl with correct "gallas" hairstyle come pitch grin

grin I tells ye

She’s the second choice GK tho. The first choice GK got injured in the semi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2021
TheLequte:

LoooL. US has won it already. Aussie weren’t this bad in the semi, were they?
just the defence. Their midfield and attack wasn't bad. Na their defence Fvxk dem up

First goal was comical(rapinoe scored from a direct corner). Not that the ball have speed sef grin

2nd goal, I can't even explain. All shades of wrong (you just need to watch that)

4th goal another wrong.

So that's like 3 goals being given freely to USA. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:10am On Aug 05, 2021
The main issue with this deal is the price for the age... especially when it was very avoidable. Everyone here knows I'm a Lukaku stan, but that price mehn.

Year on year, Lukaku has outscored every striker that came after him at Chelsea, every last one. The only time this wasn't true was Diego Costa's first season.

He's outscored Etoo, Ba, Costa, Morata, Abraham, Havertz, Werner, Giroud...and I haven't checked, but I suspect Lukaku outscored all these muthafuckers combined over that time period.

Why was he ever allowed to go? The price of that foolishness is what we're about to pay now, and that's why I hope Lukaku rinses the club on wage demands...

Foolish club.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:11am On Aug 05, 2021
TheLequte:

grin I tells ye

She’s the second choice GK tho. The first choice GK got injured in the semi
No wonder... I suspected.
Cos I didn't want to believe that's the keeper that kept against Netherlands and My midiemma no do wonders?? grin

Na now everything clear grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2021
TheLequte:

Yeah. There were a lot of chances created with little energy. With the men it’s a lot of energy with little chances created. No brain too.

Football this Olympics na wash. Can’t wait for the season to get started.
Real one.. League football is here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:16am On Aug 05, 2021
nihilistjnr:
The main issue with this deal is the price for the age... especially when it was very avoidable. Everyone here knows I'm a Lukaku stan, but that price mehn.

Year on year, Lukaku has outscored every striker that came after him at Chelsea, every last one. The only time this wasn't true was Diego Costa's first season.

He's outscored Etoo, Ba, Costa, Morata, Abraham, Havertz, Werner, Giroud...and I haven't checked, but I suspect Lukaku outscored all these muthafuckers combined over that time period.

Why was he ever allowed to go? The price of that foolishness is what we're about to pay now, and that's why I hope Lukaku rinses the club on wage demands...

Foolish club.
My padi dn vex.. U make no dey vex..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2021
Seems Ziyech has started finding his feet...the wizard has been balling since this preseason started.

IMO, the academy youngsters that impressed the most in this preseason are Chalobah, Broja and Sterling.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
Cos I didn't want to believe that's the keeper that kept against Netherlands and My midiemma no do wonders?? grin

Abeg did Sam Kerr score?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:30am On Aug 05, 2021
Skimpledawg:
Strangely, the matchday kit didn't look bad anymore during the game abi is it just me?

That's how it is. It eventually grows on you the more you see it.

Still pretty bad tho lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:31am On Aug 05, 2021
Why does Nigerian government keep pumping money into refineries?

They have spent more than $26billion on maintenance cost alone

Dangote's refinery cost $18b and it will produce double the output of our refineries meaning that we have spent enough to build the same refineries with modern technologies maintaining old dilapidated refineries

There is no sector of Nigerian economy that is thriving, they are all one major disaster away from collapse, even fintech that was thriving has been converted into a loan shark scheme, instead of chasing customer base growth they are chasing profits

We are all laughing at these issues but the destines of our collective future generations both rich and poor is being corroded, if you think that you can steal and escape, well I got news for you, the entire world is heading down the drain even America self they have abandoned science and replaced opinions with facts, American has lost it's exceptionallity, the only real power they have today is their currency

china is going to find it difficult keeping their new middle and upper class members of society subjugated there will be uprisings, and will eventually need to become a failed democratic consumerist society like America or progress into an advanced manufacturing society like Germany but they don't have the skilled work force for it and their population is going to shrink due to the effects of their successful one child policy

wahala dey so either way you are fuckeddd no matter how much you steal, cause those 2 will dorminate the world for the next 100 years and they are both destined for destruction, you can only build, fine tune and set on a path to greatness what you own, your own land, when things get rough for citizens of any nation, they scapegoat foreigners, naturalization doesn't mean shittt, ask American Japanese what happened to their civil liberties between 1942 and 1946

I usually look away but we need to look inwardly, these fuckerss in power are fools

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:31am On Aug 05, 2021
BlueMann:

Abeg did Sam Kerr score?
Yeah... She was the one that scored the first goal
Actually, at a certain time all Australian players started giving her ball just to do something (superstar things) but USA were really closing down on her
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
just the defence. Their midfield and attack wasn't bad. Na their defence Fvxk dem up

First goal was comical(rapinoe scored from a direct corner). Not that the ball have speed sef grin

2nd goal, I can't even explain. All shades of wrong (you just need to watch that)

4th goal another wrong.

So that's like 3 goals being given freely to USA. grin

LooooL. Boy!

Na only these kain teams US dey beat anyhow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2021
BlueMann:

a mother will eventually love and accept the ugliness of her child cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:32am On Aug 05, 2021
BlueMann:

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 11:38am On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:

Midiema go don finish this one. The goal she got vs the other GK sef na baba goal. This one go carry watermelon ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2021
Havertz10:
a mother will eventually love and accept the ugliness of her child cheesy

cheesy

Wait... sad

angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (12168) (12169) (12170) (12171) (12172) (12173) (12174) ... (19449) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jodera, BlueMann, larride(m), Unlimited22, afrodoc2, drisham(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.