Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,763 members, 7,862,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10738584 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12169) (12170) (12171) (12172) (12173) (12174) (12175) ... (19404) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:43am On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
Yeah... She was the one that scored the first goal
Actually, at a certain time all Australian players started giving her ball just to do something (superstar things) but USA were really closing down on her

I trust her to get at least one. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:47am On Aug 05, 2021
Havertz10:
Why does Nigerian government keep pumping money into refineries?

They have spent more than $26billion on maintenance cost alone

Dangote's refinery cost $18b and it will produce double the output of our refineries meaning that we have spent enough to build the same refineries with modern technologies maintaining old dilapidated refineries

There is no sector of Nigerian economy that is thriving, they are all one major disaster away from collapse, even fintech that was thriving has been converted into a loan shark scheme, instead of chasing customer base growth they are chasing profits
We are all laughing at these issues but the destines of our collective future generations both rich and poor is being corroded, if you think that you can steal and escape, well I got news for you, the entire world is heading down the drain even America self they have abandoned science and replaced opinions with facts, American has lost it's exceptionallity, the only real power they have today is their currency

china is going to find it difficult keeping their new middle and upper class members of society subjugated there will be uprisings, and will eventually need to become a failed democratic consumerist society like America or progress into an advanced manufacturing society like Germany but they don't have the skilled work force for it and their population is going to shrink due to the effects of their successful one child policy

This is rubbish. On what basis is your pessimism based upon??
What makes you think the burgeoning middle and upper class won't continue to like a system that has benefitted them massively and made their country a world super power??
Sometimes you just like to talk rubbish.
America's power is not only their currency influence as you've postulated. Their military might is unmatched by any country. Their general economic might is also unmatched.
They are successfully exporting their culture. Their democratic capitalist system is the most widely used system around the world across the continents.
So I don't know where this pessimistic purview is coming from.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2021
TheLequte:

LooooL. Boy!

Na only these kain teams US dey beat anyhow.
Lol... I tell you grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2021
nihilistjnr:
The main issue with this deal is the price for the age... especially when it was very avoidable. Everyone here knows I'm a Lukaku stan, but that price mehn.

Year on year, Lukaku has outscored every striker that came after him at Chelsea, every last one. The only time this wasn't true was Diego Costa's first season.

He's outscored Etoo, Ba, Costa, Morata, Abraham, Havertz, Werner, Giroud...and I haven't checked, but I suspect Lukaku outscored all these muthafuckers combined over that time period.

Why was he ever allowed to go? The price of that foolishness is what we're about to pay now, and that's why I hope Lukaku rinses the club on wage demands...

Foolish club.
cheesy grin cheesy
Why now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:52am On Aug 05, 2021
swiz123:
Ramdeuter, do you know why Inter milan is in desperate need to offset costs in order to balance their books despite winning Seria A?

I don't know can you tell me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:52am On Aug 05, 2021
Odunharry:

My padi dn vex.. U make no dey vex..

Omo I dey vex o. We had this guy before he finished secondary school ffs and you sold him, only yo now try and buy him back for 100 million at the age of 28?

What are they smoking over there in London gaan sef?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:52am On Aug 05, 2021
TheLequte:

Midiema go don finish this one. The goal she got vs the other GK sef na baba goal. This one go carry watermelon ni
If Miedemma can score two against that one, I wonder the kind of basket this wan for carry go grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:52am On Aug 05, 2021
This Olympics dry sha, particularly football. Painful to watch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2021
SirAce:

If I get d same budget given to Pep, i swear I’ll win d league. That guy is a fraud undecided

How come no one has given you the same budget?

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
Cos maybe Yaya Toure curse still dey hol'am undecided

How many CL this Yaya curse help am to win?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
donjazet:

This is rubbish. On what basis is your pessimism based upon??
I love to dive into global politics, everything I stated is backed by sound research that you can dig up yourself

What makes you think the burgeoning middle and upper class won't continue to like a system that has benefitted them massively and made their country a world super power??
China's middle class was built on the foundation of cheap labor, as beneficial as exporting and manufacturing goods for the world is, it's only viable if your products are cheap in comparison to other countries, growing middle class and their shirking population means that wages are on the rise, they have started outsourcing manufacturing to Bangladesh and india but you can only do so much till your society requires a certain level of skilled work force to give the middle class a pathway to upper class, china isn't doing that and it's communist party continuous subjugation of the economy and society will eventually breed resentment, it was education that birthed the feminist society, an educated society isn't easily subjugated using brute force, there was an uprising, ever heard of the 1989 Tiananmen Square protests, china has serious issues pending

Sometimes you just like to talk rubbish.
America's power is not only their currency influence as you've postulated. Their military might is unmatched by any country. Their general economic might is also unmatched.
They are successfully exporting their culture. Their democratic capitalist system is the most widely used system around the world across the continents.
So I don't know where this pessimistic purview is coming from.
American power is their currency, anybody that knows anything about global economy will tell you that, the moment American currency stops being the defacto world reserve currency, they have lost their power, I don't think you understand the might of a country's currency as the reserve currency of the world and the arbiter of global international trade
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

How many CL this Yaya curse help am to win?
I talk curse, I no talk blessings na grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirAce: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

How come no one has given you the same budget?
Lmao u re a mumu man grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
SirAce:

If I get d same budget given to Pep, i swear I’ll win d league. That guy is a fraud undecided
takes more than money to win the champions league, madrid and psg are fine examples, even 2004-2006 Chelsea team

Requires plenty luck, tactical astuteness and favorable draws

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
Tammy to Atalanta.... Zapata to Inter.... Lukaku to Chelsea...

Potential transfer triangle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
I talk curse, I no talk blessings na grin
So Yaya no fit tell the jazz man to use the same power for him to win the CL

Jazz na to chop grass never to predict scores

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
Havertz10:
takes more than money to win the champions league, madrid and psg are fine examples, even 2004-2006 Chelsea team

Ask them how much Roman spent on Chelsea between 2003 and 2011 to win 0 CL trophies
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirAce: 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
Havertz10:

You’re correct. So why is apari spending so much? Perhaps he’s looking for a new messi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

I don't know can you tell me

Probably because a manager signing 31 players in 2 seasons is alien to them..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
So Anjorin had been battling covid. No wonder yesterday was his first appearance.

Shame. I feel he needs a proper loan at this point. I really like d guy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

So Yaya no fit tell the jazz man to use the same power for him to win the CL

Jazz na to chop grass never to predict scores
Actually, no be Yaya tell dem to curse him. From the screenshot I pasted, it was alleged the shammans took it upon themselves to curse Pep on what he did to Yaya in Man city.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
swiz123:

Probably because a manager signing 31 players in 2 seasons is alien to them..

You mean Cuntay spent the club into poverty

Which club is hiring him next sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
Actually, no be Yaya tell dem to curse him. From the screenshot I pasted, it was alleged the shammans took it upon themselves to curse Pep on what he did to Yaya in Man city.

So the shamans cannot take it upon themselves to use this power to ensure Yaya won the CL every season like they have been blocking Pep

What did Pep do to Yaya in man city

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
SirAce:

You’re correct. So why is apari spending so much? Perhaps he’s looking for a new messi.
the owners are sold on the standing that he has taken the club up to and will keep supporting him with improvements, pep isn't a bad coach, his teams play beautiful football that makes the club more appealing

The spendings are absurd but Chelsea did the same when roman bought Chelsea and we got hated for it, that there is a new rich kid on the block and we Chelsea fans are hating on them reeks of bad belle

Premier league is tough, if you don't improve your team you can't compete, it's not difficult to see that only a team with good players can win a league, in England you need good depth too.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

Ask them how much Roman spent on Chelsea between 2003 and 2011 to win 0 CL trophies
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
Havertz10:
the owners are sold on the standing that he has taken the club up to and will keep supporting him with improvements, pep isn't a bad coach, his teams play beautiful football that makes the club more appealing

The spendings are absurd but Chelsea did the same when roman bought Chelsea and we got hated for it, that there is a new rich kid on the block and we Chelsea fans are hating on them reeks of bad belle

Premier league is tough, if you don't improve your team you can't compete, it's not difficult to see that only a team with good players can win a league, in England you need good depth too.

I'm sure Chelsea fans loved it when they could sign Shawn Wright Phillips from city without much hassle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

So the shamans cannot take it upon themselves to use this power to ensure Yaya won the CL every season like they have been blocking Pep.

What did Pep do to Yaya in man city
Yaya have already won the cl so it's no issue. More so, it's Easier to use a jazz to curse someone than to bless someone (that's why it's called black magic for a reason)

He never treated Yaya as a legend he deserves, without even giving him reason for such sef. Aguero, kompany, Silva were all treated differently and better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
Havertz10:
I love to dive into global politics, everything I stated is backed by sound research that you can dig up yourself

China's middle class was built on the foundation of cheap labor, as beneficial as exporting and manufacturing goods for the world is, it's only viable if your products are cheap in comparison to other countries, growing middle class and their shirking population means that wages are on the rise, they have started outsourcing manufacturing to Bangladesh and india but you can only do so much till your society requires a certain level of skilled work force to give the middle class a pathway to upper class, china isn't doing that and it's communist party continuous subjugation of the economy and society will eventually breed resentment, it was education that birthed the feminist society, an educated society isn't easily subjugated using brute force, there was an uprising, ever heard of the 1989 Tiananmen Square protests, china has serious issues pending
Where you've bleeped up is by saying china does not have the skilled work force to be a manufacturing economy like Germany. Sorry to break it to you, but they already are. What the hell are you talking about?? These are people who manufacture anything you can think about.
These are people who have successfully landed on the moon, developed their own fully functional gps system. People who are now advanced in robotic engineering. A nuclear power with astonishing military might, so what the hell are you on about?? China is a world power.
I also don't know what you mean when you say the middle class has no path to the upper class. It's very befuddling seeing as they are the country with the second highest no of billionaires in the world.
Your opinions are not grounded in facts.

American power is their currency, anybody that knows anything about global economy will tell you that, the moment American currency stops being the defacto world reserve currency, they have lost their power, I don't think you understand the might of a country's currency as the reserve currency of the world and the arbiter of global international trade.

I didn't say their currency isn't a global influence. I'm saying it's not the only power they have. They have always been one even before their Petro dollars.
Their military might is still unrivaled with military bases spread across the continents. Without money,. They still have the necessary force no one matches.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jodera:
Yaya have already won the cl so it's no issue. More so, it's Easier to use a jazz to curse someone than to bless someone (that's why it's called black magic for a reason)

He never treated Yaya as a legend he deserves, without even giving him reason for such sef. Aguero, kompany, Silva were all treated differently and better

Shey na Pep never win CL?

So the fake jazz only works in one direction? Generally in life it's easier to destroy than create you don't need jazz for that

How was Yaya supposed to be treated that he wasn't?
Yaya was older, could barely play yet Pep gave him a year extension and farewell
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

Shey na Pep never win CL?

So the fake jazz only works in one direction? Generally in life it's easier to destroy than create you don't need jazz for that

How was Yaya supposed to be treated that he wasn't?
Yaya was older, could barely play yet Pep gave him a year extension and farewell
Like is said... Juju or jazz are mostly called black magic cos it destroys or inflicts pain than blessings. You said it's one direction, me I call it "that's its function"

Yaya was still balling at man city, yet the way he phased him out was disrespectful. Compare how kompany or Silva was phased out to him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
raumdeuter:

8years

City was bought in 2008, Pep was employed in 2016

Not sure you can do the math, seeing as you didn't understand the difference between "shamans cursing" and "yaya hiring one to"

I guess pep has to wait till 2025 to see his faith in UCL

(1) (2) (3) ... (12169) (12170) (12171) (12172) (12173) (12174) (12175) ... (19404) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: codeb(m), lordfalcao(m), chic2pimp(m), Ballzproblemm, Mybettingtips(m), andrewbaba44, Godstime001 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.