Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,157 members, 7,864,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10747948 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12195) (12196) (12197) (12198) (12199) (12200) (12201) ... (19423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
timbros:
*2008 UCL, all English final. Man United won it and went ahead to win EPL the very next season..

*2019 UCL, all English final. Liverpool won it and went ahead to win EPL the very next season...

*2001 UCL, all English final. Chelsea won it... Yea, now you get my point cheesy cheesy

The 2001 UCL Final wasn't an all English final. It was between Bayern and Valencia angry

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
izzou:

Which kind wahala be this?

angry

Shouldn't be much of a worry, I think they've lodged bids for Zapata and Dzeko.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
Lionel Messi in today's press conference confirmed that a move to PSG is very much possible. This is as good as saying he has joined the Parisiens.

Neymar's effect right there.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
Griffon:

The 2001 UCL Final wasn't an all English final. It was between Bayern and Valencia angry

He probably meant 2021, not 2001

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
For memes only, please grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
Tochex101:

He has to sell.......he should sell..
Lemme make it interesting which 2 players will you guys let go if you were Tuchel...
Mount..
Lukaku..
Ziyech...
Harvertz..
Tammy...
Pulisic..
Hudson..
Werner..
None, but just Abraham.

We are gonna play Man City cup, FA cup, EPL, UCL and Club world cup.

A front three needs at least 6 players in the squad, 7 at best, 4 wingers/attackers with 3 strikers. Odoi on the other hand plays wingback role very well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
izzou:

One of the rare instances we will see a goat cry grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
Tochex101:

He has to sell.......he should sell..
Lemme make it interesting which 2 players will you guys let go if you were Tuchel...
Mount..
Lukaku..
Ziyech...
Harvertz..
Tammy...
Pulisic..
Hudson..
Werner..
it is hard to choose 2, but it is definitely Tammy and any other person, perhaps Husdon
Warning nobody and I repeat no one should mention Werner oh. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
BlueRayDick:

One of the rare instances we will see a goat cry grin

Cry?
Did you just say "Cry"? grin

This one pass cry oh.

The Goat wept grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
izzou:

Cry?

This one pass cry oh.

The Goat wept grin
I pity CR7, he can't leave Juve for psg any more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
izzou:

Cry?

This one pass cry oh.

The Goat wept grin

grin grin grin

His trophy haul over the years is enough to make him weep for what Barca will become in his absence . See as Goat stand and trophy choke am “ear” and "dear"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
Griffon:
Romelu Lukaku's transfer to Chelsea from Inter Milan is being delayed until a replacement has been lined up for the Belgian, according to reports in Italy.

You're not current smiley
They have signed Eden Dzeko already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
izzou:

This is how Man united fans would cry to Glazer to sack PHE teacher next season, when they realize the 2left legs Varane is ordinary without Sergio Ramos covering his sorry ass grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
BlueRayDick:

grin grin grin

His trophy haul over the years is enough to make him weep for what Barca will become in his absence . See as Goat stand and trophy choke am “ear” and "dear"

Na another player prayer point na him Messi don tire to win grin

I really can't wait to see what becomes of Barcelona from now on. My condolences to Koeman already grin

Messi has achieved it all abeg. I don't think any player would break records that him and CR7 set in a long while.

I wish him well. E try

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
MorataFC:
I pity CR7, he can't leave Juve for psg any more.

PSG can sign him oh.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
timbros:
*2008 UCL, all English final. Man United won it and went ahead to win EPL the very next season..

*2019 UCL, all English final. Liverpool won it and went ahead to win EPL the very next season...

*2001 UCL, all English final. Chelsea won it... Yea, now you get my point cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

This is how Man united fans would cry to Glazer to sack PHE teacher next season, when they realize the 2left legs Varane is ordinary without Sergio Ramos covering his sorry ass grin

I seriously am not bothered about Manchester United.

Ole go still bottle as usual.

I've never considered those ones as a threat. OGS would keep doing the needful, insha'Allah

grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
izzou:

PSG can sign him oh.

you mean both CR7 and Messi will be in one team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
MorataFC:
you mean both CR7 and Messi will be in one team?

They are both old, and in their retirement phases...

Any club that signs both, stands to gain more than even what they will spend.

I won't be shocked if PSG signs him for a year after his contract at Juve

Sheikh money no dey finish oh.. Ask Pep

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
izzou:

They are both old, and in their retirement phases...

Any club that signs both, stands to gain more than even what they will spend.

I won't be shocked if PSG signs him for a year after his contract at Juve

Sheikh money no dey finish oh.. Ask Pep

grin grin
O wrong nao grin
That would be a suicide mission for any team that want to play against them, they must not field more than 9 players against 11 grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2021
Griffon:

grin grin grin typo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
MorataFC:
O wrong nao grin
That would be a suicide mission for any team that want to play against them, they must not field more than 9 players against 11 grin

The era of Real Madrid first Galaticos.
Wetin dem win?
If Man city handle them with a striker like Harry kane. Dem go chop am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
Catfishing:
Inter wan turn Celtic?

Hakimi gone.
Lukaku gone.

Now, Martinez? Wetin dem dey smoke

Conte brought it on them. No reasonable team should sign that retardd. I called him out for what he did to Chelsea, his asslickerss here came for my head, saying that most of his signings at Chelsea weren't his option. He goes to Inter, same thing happens. I know better. Look at the kind of fringe players he brought to to Inter to steal a living. He has stretched Inter's wage bill to its limit and they most now let go off their best players as no one would want to sign Conte's boys.

I just wonder why his useless Seria A triumph didn't save Inter from this embarrassment

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
izzou:

I seriously am not bothered about Manchester United.

Ole go still bottle as usual.

I've never considered those ones as a threat. OGS would keep doing the needful, insha'Allah

grin
as long as we beat them whenever we face them, whether ole bottles or not na him business.

But you guys should not underestimate what unites can accomplish this season. They have good defenders now, and quality attacking threat in Bruno, Sancho, Cavani and Greenwood
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2021
Seriously I don't buy this Messi 'crying'. Is this not the same Messi that wanted out just last season?

The tears na for the camera jare. How many tears drop from his eyes when he granted that interview last season when he wanted out?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
A001:

Sincere people know there are many teachings in Qur'an that only look good in theory, on the surface.

But when one checks how the founder of Islam, Muhammad, practised these teachings in his Sunnah (deeds), one is shocked to see how inhumane and barbaric Islam, when practised the way Muhammed did (as Qur'an commands), looks.

In fact, no sane person can ever practice Islam like Muhammad did. If they did, they would be tried for crimes against humanity.

Theory is starkly different from praxis (practice). And religious extremism/fanaticism is worse than cancer.

This is because you cannot use the standard of the society 1000yrs ago to judge the society today, Same way in 1000yrs time, most of what we did today will be viewed as barbaric and insane to the generation then

What happened in the bible, Koran was simply a reflection of life in those times and you cannot live that way anymore

Most of our great grandfather probably married a woman under 18yrs today he would be a paedophile (In 200yrs time age of consent might even be 25yrs so everyone who slept with girls under 25 qualify to be paedophiles)

Most of our ancestors had slaves because slavery was acceptable in those times,

In some cultures you have to fight ill someone and bring his head to be the main man, In some places in Nigeria to qualify for a wife you have to be flogged. Imagine how that would be viewed in the future

We are not better people than those who lived that times, we only came later just like those who will come in 200yrs time will criticize almost everything we did and thought was normal today

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
timbros:

*2021 UCL, all English final. Chelsea won it... Yea, now you get my point cheesy cheesy

Chelsea is the favourite for this seasons league title
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
Tuchel: "I mean, they can call the [UEFA Europa League] trophy the Unai Emery trophy soon! This guy is incredible. He’s played five finals and won it four times – this is crazy.” cheesy they should first turn EFL cup to Pep cup

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirWhiteFish: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
airmark:
True Blue
Welcome home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
swiz123:

Conte brought it on them. No reasonable team should sign that retardd. I called him out for what he did to Chelsea, his asslickerss here came for my head, saying that most of his signings at Chelsea weren't his option. He goes to Inter, same thing happens. I know better. Look at the kind of fringe players he brought to to Inter to steal a living. He has stretched Inter's wage bill to its limit and they most now let go off their best players as no one would want to sign Conte's boys.

I just wonder why his useless Seria A triumph didn't save Inter from this embarrassment
Do you know clubs who get relegated in premier league collect more money than Serie A winners
Look at what Sheffield who got relegated got and look at inter. Inter’s money is even in euros, not pounds like the EPL

Just maybe, maybe they don’t get enough money also after winning their league apart from other ways to make money

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
Can’t believe the Super Cup and EPL are 3 and 6 days away respectively! It’s like the days went by in a flash
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by gustav25: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2021
timbros:
Seriously I don't buy this Messi 'crying'. Is this not the same Messi that wanted out just last season?

The tears na for the camera jare. How many tears drop from his eyes when he granted that interview last season when he wanted out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12195) (12196) (12197) (12198) (12199) (12200) (12201) ... (19423) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AlphaNugget(m), nihilistjnr, Datakey, BlueAngel444, Jamiuokolla and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.