Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10740061 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
lalaboi:

Started with dem duds at MOTD

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Was listening to ALan Shearer's comments on MOTD about banning ashley cole and i thought what Is he serious? How stupid can one be on Live TV? All this bad belle against chelsea and its players is just amazing.
Him and Hansen gotta be one of the worst pundits ever! All they do is make senseless points about still videos and put it out like expert views.

Sentimental English Imps -- They don't really get ma Attention seriously, Enjoy Alvan more to any other Folk in there.

Some Months ago it was Neville branding Luiz Style Of Play Like that of a Kid On Play Station -- Rumpus Instigators!
angry

FBS:
not me style tongue. the commentators should look for another phrase or whatever abeg.
well, sha, na only you hear that one. grin

Lol -- Not to worry, Cooger would soon come to Confirm ma Report cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
ItGeek: Seems our Champions league trophy is already bringing in more chedas cool cool cool

http://www.sportingintelligence.com/2012/10/08/exclusive-manchester-united-and-real-madrid-top-global-shirt-sale-charts-081001/

One interesting thing to note from the numbers is that clubs don't really sell that many kits (and they don't get that much money from them anyway, because they're not the manufacturers). A look through any football team's books indicates that shirt sales are a significant, but not huge part of income, and these figures mesh with that.

Shirt sales, however do indicate the strength of a global brand, and positive numbers for Chelsea will impact commercial deals. Strong numbers for the Premier League also imply better overseas television deals and a competitive advantage in Europe. In other words, hurray Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 3:32am On Oct 10, 2012
thats cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cabali(m): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
What's up y'all??!!

Been a while but good to be back on this thread...the most dynamic!!

And where's that retard switch?? Is he still alive here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
Who's Pedro Obiang?

Chap is Just making Headlines Everyday!
undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cabali(m): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
Seriously, my eyes are hurting because of this new Nairaland layout. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2012
cabali: Seriously, my eyes are hurting because of this new Nairaland layout. grin

When Last did u visited Earth Bro? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 3:16am On Oct 12, 2012
grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cabali(m): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2012
El Guapo:

LMAO!! it's been about 3years undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2012
cabali: What's up y'all??!!

Cabali! What's up?
Where have you been?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
nateevs: Cabali! What's up?
Where have you been?

I've gone through the tactile arterial palpation of his heartbeat, and can correctly say he's Landing from somewhere close to Saturn! grin

cabali:

LMAO!! it's been about 3years undecided

We Did the Double, Champions League Inclusive -- And i must say u really Missed Out on those Tension Glorious soaked Moments! cheesy

Maybe We Should try Using International Break Weeks For some Lil Humors -- I hate been Over Serious grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190theclown: 10:12am On Oct 13, 2012
El Guapo:

Visited
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sensisosu: 9:37am On Oct 14, 2012
whats going on with this thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2012
Oscar on the double for brazil , i just wish RDM could try a 4-6-0, oscar playing as false 9 . . what do you think Nateevs?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ritchboy(m): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2012
dyabman: Oscar on the double for brazil , i just wish RDM could try a 4-6-0, oscar playing as false 9 . . what do you think Nateevs?

Nateevs endorses all formations with as many AMs as possible, whether they're playing as a false 9, winger, DM, or even in goal.

Blimey, Nateevs wishes the ball-boys at Stamford Bridge are "creative" cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cabali(m): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2012
nateevs:

Cabali! What's up?
Where have you been?

'been around. don't have a good excuse though so pardon me. LOL

El Guapo:

I've gone through the tactile arterial palpation of his heartbeat, and can correctly say he's Landing from somewhere close to Saturn! grin

LMAO!!! I'm up for some' 'unserious' myself lol.

We Did the Double, Champions League Inclusive -- And i must say u really Missed Out on those Tension Glorious soaked Moments! cheesy

Maybe We Should try Using International Break Weeks For some Lil Humors -- I hate been Over Serious grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2012
ritchboy:

Nateevs endorses all formations with as many AMs as possible, whether they're playing as a false 9, winger, DM, or even in goal.

Blimey, Nateevs wishes the ball-boys at Stamford Bridge are "creative" cheesy

Joblessness! cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2012
190-the-clown:

Visited

The Saxons, Angles and Jutes are In Berra Position to teach me English, not a Zaha Like U Okon undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2012
Seems Like Ashley would be Pitching Tent Elsewhere, Come Next Season -- Contract Talks Just wont yield Dividend!

Like Seriously, Ditching Out the Veterans who Hits 30 aint a Nice move for me, Tis Our Evolution don turn something Else
undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
Good to see the CHelsea boyz doing the biznizn for Naija. . . Only thing is mikel, Moses will be missing for a month in January. . Then we will know or see Mikel's worth to the team grin for those who doubt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190theclown: 12:19am On Oct 16, 2012
El Guapo:

The Saxons, Angles and Jutes are In Berra Position to teach me English, not a Zaha Like U Okon undecided

shutup undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 6:58am On Oct 16, 2012
El Guapo:

cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 16, 2012
lalaboi: Good to see the CHelsea boyz doing the biznizn for Naija. . . Only thing is mikel, Moses will be missing for a month in January. . Then we will know or see Mikel's worth to the team grin for those who doubt

He's Return to the team has Already sprout some Impacts -- I think its already a Good setup at the National Levels with Keshi havin' Plethoria of Choices in the Middle of the Park : Joel Obi, Mikel, Nwankwo etc.

Moses Has always been the Bomb!
cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
cabali: What's up y'all??!!

hahahahahahah, this man. are u kidding me? switch died on the 19th of may 2012. stories have it that as drogba took the last kick of the game, he slumped and died. he was a man of his words. he promised himself that he will not live to see chelsea win that trophy. may his radical soul and other anti chelsea fans continue to watch us from there as we go ahead in our operation take over the world.
ip the roman empire part 2

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
See as these Aluu killers just disgrace our club. One of them dey wear Chelsea shirt for police parade angry

https://www.nairaland.com/1076606/pictures-13-suspects-lynchers-charged#12583834
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190theclown: 11:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
chelseabmw:

cheesy grin

sharrap undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2012
190-the-clown:

sharrap undecided

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190theclown: 7:47am On Oct 17, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:56am On Oct 17, 2012
Some cool matches last night. The Swedes pegging back Germany. The French laughing and smiling home against Spain. Heck, even N.Ireland played liked lions. And of course the rain in Poland cheesy
Also I've got say that Ozil is some player. Amazingly elegant on the ball. The Mozart of Football.

Coming back home...Lukaku does not even get to play for Belgium. Is it that bad for very young players to sign for Chelsea? abeg, make them no destroy the boy career o

Its Spurs next and a win is the minimum requirement. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2012
Bring on Spurs, this thread is too dry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2012
Ibime: See as these Aluu killers just disgrace our club. One of them dey wear Chelsea shirt for police parade angry

https://www.nairaland.com/1076606/pictures-13-suspects-lynchers-charged#12583834

Could still be a Set Up from the Coogar Guy -- Heard he's Ph! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), andrewbaba44, stulp16, Android17, Bill8012(m), monerozi5590, Henrique99, USAfall2024, bolu96(m), airmark(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.