Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,796 members, 7,862,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10739598 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (19409) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2012
lalaboi:

No matter how biased it may be, It will never show that torres played better that we actually done. it would make him look like shyyte. which is what Ibime's interested in anyway grin

lol

Nah. . . Im fair on Torres.

Sometimes when people say he wasnt great. I still give him a good game.

Now people are telling me he missed so many chances today, but Im waiting to see it before updating #Torreswatch

What do you reckon, should I give him plus or minus on #Torreswatch? grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2012
He only really missed one clear chance. . . . the other was 50/50. He woulda buried it in his liverpool days tho. . . But overall. . . . . . . . i'll let you decide grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2012
lalaboi: He only really missed one clear chance. . . . the other was 50/50. He woulda buried it in his liverpool days tho. . . But overall. . . . . . . . i'll let you decide grin

Two clear chances not one....

The one he should have buried or better still square for Mata (or Hazard, i didnt take note of the person) who has the goal at his mercy. He was there wasting time till Gallas cleared the ball from his leg.

The other one he shot wide when one on one with Friedel...

During his Liverpool days, those are two clear goals..we should have been talking of 2-6 here not 2-4...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190theclown: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2012
torres is useless - end of discussion

i was almost crying today over his mata undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2012
the only way man u will not go down like the other teams is if howard webb will be involved.
chelsea have a bad set of players capable of destroying any defenders now. we are waiting for man u to chop am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2012
even MOTD showed only one miss grin.. . and it wasnt even the bad one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2012
That awkward moment when you realize that today's goal scorers "Mata, Sturridge and Cahill" were brought to Chelsea by Villas-Boas!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2012
£Eevryone keeps mentioning that . . whats the biggie?

To some people. . . Managers at chelsea dont even make the transfers. . . grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2012
Tottenham defender Kyle Walker has deleted his Twitter account after receiving abuse from Spurs fans
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 12:01am On Oct 21, 2012
Torres's hardwork isnt the problem his goalscoring touch and inconsistency is the problem.. He has to come out all guns blazing against Shakhtar and get ready for Man Utd next weekend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 12:03am On Oct 21, 2012
AVB: " Chelsea got a very strong midfield this season. They really can go far with it."

hehehehe,now he is talking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 12:06am On Oct 21, 2012
I bet juan mata will be the next frankie at stamford,his form is getting better and better,then he celebrate reminds me of lampard when jose regime. Up blues!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:33am On Oct 21, 2012
Shakhtar havent lost since November last year, recording something crazy like 32 wins and 2 draws in their last 34 games. They also played Juve off the Park last game so we need to come out all guns blazing for that one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:50am On Oct 21, 2012
I fear thse Sharktar guys... They play this Brazilian fluid football. I just hope we get those precious points...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2012
lalaboi: To some people. . . Managers at chelsea dont even make the transfers. . . grin
er, that should be Mr Nateevs. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
Oh man, what a match that was. MOTM = MATA
- Cahill's goal was a thunderbolt. Right through the middle. Wonderfully executed
- Mata had a brilliant game. The understanding between the trio is just, beautiful. On the same sinusoidal wave length.
- We need a striker. End of...
- Is it me or the boys are still in gear 2.5? cheesy We ain't going full throttle yet. Nice.

@nateevs, were you rooting for avb or torres yesterday or both? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Babamide(m): 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
With torres, it is like chelsea is playing with 10 men. I wonder what it would be like playing with 11 men.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
BlueDiva: We can afford to laugh over Torres.
What if he was all we had to rely on

RVP alrady has his 6th goal right now in his 7th United game.
Now, that's a striker.
Thank God we have so many options going forward, even our defenders has 6 league goal.
Besides Rooney has 2goals too.
Take it easy on torres abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2012
Do you know how many games Rooney missed due to injury? While Torres has started every game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2012
^^^^^ Why do you always have a boner whenever and wherever Torres's name is mentioned?

Abi Torres Tiff your lover ni?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2012
chic2pimp: ^^^^^ Why do you always have a boner whenever and wherever Torres's name is mentioned?

Abi Torres Tiff your lover ni?

Can you tell us why Milan has 7points from 8 games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:28am On Oct 22, 2012
dayokanu:

Can you tell us why Milan has 7points from 8 games
7 7 7 is a number! Oluwashina grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2012
Adetayo100: Thank God we have so many options going forward, even our defenders has 6 league goal.
Besides Rooney has 2goals too.
Take it easy on torres abeg.
guy, u dey watch ball @all, even if rooney has 2 goals, is he playing as a striker undecided undecided, stop comparing jor, if u dnt noe wat 2 say shattap, wt abt v.persie
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2012
FBS:

FBS: Oh man, what a match that was. MOTM = MATA
- Cahill's goal was a thunderbolt. Right through the middle. Wonderfully executed
- Mata had a brilliant game. The understanding between the trio is just, beautiful. On the same sinusoidal wave length.
- We need a striker. End of...
- Is it me or the boys are still in gear 2.5? cheesy We ain't going full throttle yet. Nice.

@nateevs, were you rooting for avb or torres yesterday or both? cheesy

Piss taking in over-drive mate. My support for AVB ended the moment he walked out of the door.
Everything I said after was in defence of how he may or may not have been better at the job he left.
To think that there is a tiny chance that I may be rooting for AVB against Chelsea is ridiculous.
I wish him good in his future endeavour and I know he has what it takes to get to where he desires.
However, I will wish him death against Chelsea where possible. grin grin My support no dey close eye!

You know me na. I don't worship - players or managers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The game - Fabulous.
I am still very impressed by the work rate Oscar brings.
Like you said, we haven't gone out of gear 2 yet.
To think that we still have Romeu, Marin, Sturridge and Moses who have had only a few minutes.
We can only get better.

To buy a striker, we will need to shell out loads of money.
Unless we are looking at Lewandowski, we are talking in excess of £40m for either of Falcao or Cavani.
I am not sure we are shelling that much out any more. FFP is around the corner.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2012
@ Ibime

Who is being dropped for Ramires to feature now? Is it Lampard or Mikel?

How many games has Ramires played in MF now? It it still the case that 'RDM doesn't see Ramires as a CM'?

Is Lamps still injured?

FBS:

Actually it's Ibime - he's the one that claims Emenalo does the signings and the coach simply has to work with the players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2012
debosky: @ Ibime

Who is being dropped for Ramires to feature now? Is it Lampard or Mikel?

How many games has Ramires played in MF now? It it still the case that 'RDM doesn't see Ramires as a CM'?

Is Lamps still injured?

grin grin grin

Imagine all the abuse I got for dare saying Lamps was sat for Ramires.
Oya roll on the next 3-page argument.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2012
Adeballz and Nateevs are arguing two different sides of coin.

Adeballz argument is against my statement that "RDM does not see Ramires as a midfielder"

Nateevs argument is that "team is better without Lamps"

Adeballz said Mikel should be dropped for Romeu.

Nateevs said Lampard should be dropped for Ramires.

Yet ganging up on same argument because it is all against Ibime - the man they love to hate!!! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
Still Keeping Close Watch On The Real AC3! Look what i've got tis time cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2012
Ibime: Adeballz and Nateevs are arguing two different sides of coin.

Adeballz argument is against my statement that "RDM does not see Ramires as a midfielder"

Yet ganging up on same argument because it is all against Ibime - the man they love to hate!!! grin

shut up, fat ibime!
your uncanny ability to quickly move the post when cornered is exemplary....you have been found out as a charlatan! the team is so much better without lamps and ramirez brings out the best in mikel obi! they dove-tail each other seamlessly and mikel doesn't get overloaded like he does when he's partnered with lampard - are you going to argue chelsea are not better off with lampard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2012
Ibime: Adeballz and Nateevs are arguing two different sides of coin.

Hehehehe. You forgotten quickly how you were plotting charts and pasting pictures.
Telling us who was more advanced in one game and extrapolating invented scenarios for the latter screen shots.
So you mean to say all that was in an attempt to attack my position of "The team is better off without Lampard" grin grin grin grin
Ibime can lie even in front of God.

Whichever way you play, it's looking more and more like I am right. We don't have a 20-goal-a-season midfielder but we have creative midfielders who don't just "cover ground", they press the opposition and we still win games. Guess what? The oldest of the midfielders is 24. The others are 21 and 20 respectively.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2012
Ibime:

What argument? I just dey ask kweshuns. cheesy

When did I say this? Or is inventing falsehoods a by-product of fat-man's disease? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2012
What of mr Torres how many goals has he scored now?

Abi the sterile Chelsea midfield dey starve am? maybe na Lampard dey deny am chances to score

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (19409) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, iamoyindamola(m), Capaldi, Omoluabi16(m), Sitmr, AbokiWam, Demolz, Shegzdave, reccy(m), Unlimited22, ucsquare(m), Godstime001, Bill8012(m), Realtord43, joezy23(m), Colson(m), larride(m), popizaino(m), ouzo1(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.