Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10511792 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12239) (12240) (12241) (12242) (12243) (12244) (12245) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ibeme:
If you do anyhow, you will see anyhow

[img]https://c./sFp07mltTMgAAAAM/lukaku-azpilicueta.gif[/img]

That 2left legsVarane & Magwaya Fridge at Man united better get ready.
Arsenal Ben White? Oh.. he's a 50m gonner grin
Van Dirk, Who? His knees would need more bandage grin
Lukaku banging 30goals next season with ease.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
Mehn I'm like a proud father watching his only son that made it cool

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziAlaye(m): 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
how many motm did Kante get in euro?

Is motm the standard now? Cos I can name plenty players motm
Ok go give Jorginho

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Aflix(m): 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
This guy na giant ooo. See as shirt small for his hand.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
Croatia was number 14 best team in 2016 according to fifa ranking.

They are not Burundi or north marcedonia.
I asked you a question and you're talking about Burundi...USA are ranked among the top 10 countries in the latest fifa ranking ahead of Germany...Do you believe USA are better than Germany or Denmark or Switzerland?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
nihilistjnr:

You never gave up on that boy honestly. His name was on your lips day and night, you kept his figures, you should really be proud.

Honnør!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
oh

So it's about what the team won now? Not individual stat grin
You are killing yourself over polling booth awards, i have witness many such awards and the post keeps changing every year.
Last last na voting dey settle everything.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
I said they don't have. I didn't say they couldn't.

You too

You are just turning amala as u like.

If Madrid don't have to pay shishi to get top player because of Ronaldo why did they pay a record fee of over 85m Euros for bale ?

If Barca don’t need to pay shishi to get top players because Messi makes the club attractive , why did they pay as much as they did to get De Jong , Griezmann ?

You see say ur theory no pass the first test sef.

Those clubs are attractive to players because of their history , honors won in the past and great players that have worn their colors . Players have been dreaming to play for Madrid before Ororo got into Sporting’s Acaddemy , before Messi enter La masia sef .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by onyemaair: 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lukaku!! Welcome back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
patrickmuf:
I asked you a question and you're talking about Burundi...USA are ranked among the top 10 countries in the latest fifa ranking ahead of Germany...Do you believe USA are better than Germany or Denmark or Switzerland?
ofcos. USA is the champion of concacaf and ahead of countries like Mexico who have big football culture.

I won't be surprised if they find themselves in the world cup final next month. If world cup is next month that is.

What will shock me on the other hand is if a country without football pedigree or players like let's say north marcedonia or eswatini found themself in world cup final with the help of just a single player.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
BlueRayDick:

If Madrid don't have to pay shishi to get top player because of Ronaldo why did they pay a record fee of over 85m Euros for bale ?

If Barca don’t need to pay shishi to get top players because Messi makes the club attractive , why did they pay as much as they did to get De Jong , Griezmann ?

Those clubs are attractive to players because of their history , honors won in the past and great players that have worn their colors . Players have been dreaming to play for Madrid before Ororo got into Sporting’s Acaddemy , before Messi enter La masia sef .
I don't know where you saw Amala but I thought my post was clear enough.

For the rest of the post, I don't know how they are related to jorginho winning balon d'or or players from Madrid and barce not winning it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
MaziAlaye:

Ok go give Jorginho
cool trophy..
You made that in your room?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
Mark this day.

Mark it down.

I won't say much. But mark it down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CSTRR: 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
Messi is the only human I know that cries of heartbreak after securing a £1million a week deal.

Wonderful actor. Deserves an Oscar.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
BlueRayDick:

For Barça, it's because we had a mole and the greatest double agent in club football history as president destroying the club from within.

Barça doesn't usually break the bank for signings. La Masia was the feeder team mostly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CSTRR: 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
DissTroy:

For Barça, it's because we had a mole and the greatest double agent in club football history as president destroying the club from within.

Barça doesn't usually break the bank for signings. La Masia was the feeder team mostly.
No academy in the world is guaranteed to always have world class talents.

That was a golden era for Barcelona and it has come to an end.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
CSTRR:
Messi is the only human I know that cries of heartbreak after securing a £1million a week deal.

Wonderful actor. Deserves an Oscar.

Actually, Messi has football's equivalent of the Oscar and has done so six times with the seventh most probable - Balon d'Or.

How about that for a reply?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
donjazet:
Thunder go fire all of una wey dey call for tuchel sack.
Una papa yansh dere..

Walahi better thunder strike them down .....bunch of idiots .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CSTRR: 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
DissTroy:

Actually, Messi has football's equivalent of the Oscar and has done so six times with the seventh most probable - Balon d'Or.

How about that for a reply?
Maybe he is trying to diversify for when he retires.

He has good acting skills that would fetch him good money when he leaves football.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CSTRR: 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
And the wife too played along like a good and smart wife.

She quickly gave him an handkerchief.

Better woman.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
CSTRR:

Maybe he is trying to diversify for when he retires.

He has good acting skills that would fetch him good money when he leaves football.

True. Merry Christmas. It's snowing trophies.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
nihilistjnr:

What it's Chos best position?

Bro I sat in the cold at Sincil Bank in 2018, weather was like minus 6, watching Chelsea u-21 lose to Lincoln City on penalties in the checkatrade trophy.

Odoi was useless. He played that left wing and was useless. Lincoln were in league 2 at the time so it's not like he was playing against Sergio Ramos and Nesta.

Since that desperately cold night till today, I have never seen any potential in CHO. It's main reason that I was shocked that someone at Bayern was insane enough to bid 35m for CHO, and an equally if not more insane person at Chelsea turned it down.

That guy is a Brighton player at best.

Like Odoi,Like Willian if you don't observe them closely you will never know they are both scam. They use serious face and be deceiving people up and down while playing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Swiz, e be like say Jude don initiate you to that joint him dey smoke pot shocked

If Tuchel doesn't impress you, do you honestly think Mount will impress me?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
nateevs:

Hehehe. Coming from someone who is carrying a big L over Ross Barkley. I thought that matter was already settled. Barkley has been transfer-listed

I won't argue this again cus it's obvious even to the blind that RLC can't lace Ross Barkley's boot. The difference between both of them is like day and night.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lastly,
For the nairaland Chelsea fans, we have our own FPL closed league. This is the link to join.
https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/2wbcop

Our code is 2wbcop
The last day of entry is tomorrow.

Entrants should try to attach recognizable names in their FPL team names so that we could better identify ourselves, to enhance the competitive and entertainment value. There are 3 spots left.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
nihilistjnr:
You must be so proud cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
BOLINGOLI is back home!
The only place where true love exist! I know Sansiro loved him but they don't measure up to his love for Stamford Bridge. grin
Tuchel can go Bleep himself. He better be winning the EPL before i lose my patience grin

Thank God your patience don't matter,so don't wait for him to Bleep up start losing it now .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
MaziAlaye:

Ok go give Jorginho

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
DissTroy:

says a club that signed Ronaldinho, Eto, Henry, Ibrahimovic, Neymar, Suarez undecided just because new Neymar project failed and the continuation Coutinho flopped even though Greez was added to the mix
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
swiz123:

If Tuchel doesn't impress you, do you honestly think Mount will impress me?

You're lost on sarcasm.
See what Jude has done to you undecided
Whatever i put up yesterday was me feeling agitated not to lose my 10k bet.
Thomas Tuchel has done a fantastic job ever since he came in. Regardless of the outcome this season, he is my coach.
Please, stop smoking Pot with Jude. That habit betrays the teeth. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12239) (12240) (12241) (12242) (12243) (12244) (12245) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.