Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10435827 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12526) (12527) (12528) (12529) (12530) (12531) (12532) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2021
izzou:

I really don't think the 30k would have chased him away. I believe he was capable

Na the hand wey him sacrifice. Knowing how people like Airmark would never forgive and forget, his only option was to jakpa..

How far Swissh na? You don receive alert?
Omo, I no dey believe anybody like that here again o.

Eruditor with em' big mouth and vanishing spirit.

Swissh ke? That Ikorodu debtor? Na to use Ebukacute Baba find am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dost42(m): 11:04am On Sep 29, 2021
Segedinho:
Today is my birthday

Juve 0 vs 2 Chelsea

Goal

Lukaku and Kai havertz

cool shocked
Happy birthday bro many more years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:09am On Sep 29, 2021
Segedinho:
Today is my birthday

Juve 0 vs 2 Chelsea

Goal

Lukaku and Kai havertz

cool shocked

Happy birthday bro. Llnp
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dost42(m): 11:10am On Sep 29, 2021
Almajirihunter:

We definitely need a dribbler since the only one we have is a doctor, I never really watch the maximin guy but Newcastle are terrible it’ll be easy to stand out
We had a chance to sign benrahma and let it go..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:14am On Sep 29, 2021
What is it with some of you wanting Chelsea to sign mediocre and average players? Like seriously Saint Allen,Benrahma, Haller ?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2021
Capaldi:
What is it with some of you wanting Chelsea to sign mediocre and average players? Like seriously Saint Allen,Benrahma, Haller ?

You give us Haaland, Mbappe, Lewy to sign, players are scarce this days, buy your average player and work on him, Jota is a good example. And I for one prefer a player tested in the league rather than expensive imported frauds like Timo Werner, minus Haller though, he was rubbish at West ham I watched him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2021
Segedinho:
Today is my birthday

Juve 2 vs 0 Chelsea

Goal

Morata and Chiesa

cool shocked
Birthday blessings Chief... cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Parizz: 11:40am On Sep 29, 2021
JUV-CHE: 1&ov3.5. Put your money and thank me later
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:44am On Sep 29, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Abeg abeg...

Naso Havertz10 no let us hear word about Havertz

Anything from Leverkusen and Bundesliga should be viewed with suspicion

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Parizz: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2021
Capaldi:
how dare you call haller an average player. That guy is better than all your forwards combined including werner the flop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2021
Ibime:

exactly
Bundesliga is a fraud. Clubs there made shit tonne of money selling flops.

English club should be wary of players coming from Bundesliga.

I will prefer player from even Portuguese league or Belgian league than Bundesliga at this point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
Amoto94:
"He has great technical qualities, but the real difference is in his head. Many said he was always able to play with Sarri, but everywhere he goes he is a regular starter, I really hope he will win the Ballon d’Or."

- Giorgio Chiellini on Jorginho

The only thing in jorginho's head is back pass. I will rather have john mikel Obi in my midfield base than this one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ibime:

We supposed shoot anybody wey dey suggest anything from Leverkusen

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
Segedinho:
Today is my birthday

Juve 0 vs 2 Chelsea

Goal

Lukaku and Kai havertz

cool shocked

Happy birthday bro .LLNP
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
Amoto94:
Chelsea are interested in Bayer Leverkusen’s 18-year old attacking midfielder Florian Wirtz.

- @cfbayern

Isn't the way they called Havertz an attacking midfielder from the same team till his fans started making excuses for him on how he can only play from left attack........Abeg make them miss us from Leverkusen for now.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
Capaldi:

Na their way cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
Neymar1095:

Nothing like rather. You are a born loser like your Goat. Since you want trouble I will engage you.

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
Exonerate1:

Na their way cheesy

Oya take suggest wingers for us grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ibime:

Ballack, Lucio, Ze Roberto, Aubameyang, KDB, Gundogan, Pulisic, Soyuncu, Sane,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
Segedinho:
Today is my birthday

Juve 0 vs 2 Chelsea

Goal

Lukaku and Kai havertz

cool shocked
Happy birthday man , LLNP
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
airmark:

Your Fraudiola would win a local league match, you will be dancing up and down like a masquerader. Now in Ucl, fvcking Pochetino with Messi cut him to size.

Without Messi and 1bn, Fraudiola is not better than Shuaibu Amodu.

Who is Cuntay playing in the CL this week

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheLequte: 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
^^ Alangba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
airmark:

grin grin

See Fraudiola and his benefactor and boss. grin

Messi >>>>> Fraudiola]. grin

At least Messi is the Greatest player of all Time and a worthy boss to Pep

What about Cuntay raising 2 hands and shouting Hossana to his boss. Lord and savior

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
BikeMan:
We respected City too much last weekend, it’s why we lost.

Or Pep just schooled his protege like a master does to his servant
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
Dayo and Mark will never rest,

Recycling same 'ol arguments.

Old aged men.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
weedtaker:
Isn't that Android17 guy Eruditor? He writes and argues like him, and also follows the same sports (NBA and football of course) and stans the same teams, players and managers i.e Pep and Messi.

Does he not support Liverpool and Klopp?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
BikeMan:
That first half was like watching City play a Conte side, he was displeased too. I think it had something to do with the players' mentality. They got scared as soon as they saw City pressing them like oranges. See how introducing another attacker changed the balance of the guy. I hate to say it but we definitely missed Mount, he would have helped pressed City backed a little.

Master student things. You cannot outdo your chi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Skimpledawg:
Dayo and Mark will never rest,

Recycling same 'ol arguments.

Old aged men.

When you check the track record of Krychokewack, Belotti, Wanyama plus the job situation of Cuntay you will know why one is always right and one is always wrong

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
raumdeuter:

Master student things. You cannot outdo your chi
So, TT wins 3 out of 4 meetings

Baldiola wins 1 out of 4 meetings

...and you still call this master - student thing?

Know when to rest na egbon

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
raumdeuter:

Does he not support Liverpool and Klopp?
I don't think so. Klopp maybe, but definitely not Liverpool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
raumdeuter:

When you check the track record of Krychokewack, Belotti, Wanyama plus the job situation of Cuntay you will know why one is always right and one is always wrong
What happens if you ignore him?

Will you die? grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
Skimpledawg:

What happens if you ignore him?

Will you die? grin

You want ignorance to continue growing? Didn't you see his influence on people like Chelseafan1, hensben thorvik5 bikeman and the entire citadel crew?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12526) (12527) (12528) (12529) (12530) (12531) (12532) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.